Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:36 AM)YishYash Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:31 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Blue, but I own gold
The one which is Blue's forge disc (Down) is a great stamina driver. The one which is gold's Disc is not legal. Also, you might also wanna use the Blue's driver as well. Liner has high tier KO Defense, comparable to Bite or Keep. I'd use it if I were you.

I’m already using liner s, and liner itself never works well for me
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:34 AM)DrPedrão Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:21 AM)YishYash Wrote: This is a decent variety of parts. You could go for Judgment Dragon.Bl.Variable Retsu. Another great choice as a second is Dread Spriggan.10/00G.Xt+ Zan. I would recommend the Dread combo.

Thank you! That DS .00G.Xt+ is basically what I was thinking of, but instead of Zan I'd use Gen

Nice, that's still a pretty good combo with gen. If you bought your self a Cross frame, or maybe the Outer Disc, it would benefit you tremendously.
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:39 AM)YishYash Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:34 AM)DrPedrão Wrote: Thank you! That DS .00G.Xt+ is basically what I was thinking of, but instead of Zan I'd use Gen

Nice, that's still a pretty good combo with gen. If you bought your self a Cross frame, or maybe the Outer Disc, it would benefit you tremendously.

I plan on buying ChoZ Customize Set on the next few months, so I'll be able to get both + ChoZ Spriggan and Volcanic'
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:37 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:36 AM)YishYash Wrote: The one which is Blue's forge disc (Down) is a great stamina driver. The one which is gold's Disc is not legal. Also, you might also wanna use the Blue's driver as well. Liner has high tier KO Defense, comparable to Bite or Keep. I'd use it if I were you.

I’m already using liner s, and liner itself never works well for me

That's odd. Is there something wrong with the driver like it doesn't spin freely as it should or do you not like using it?
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:44 AM)YishYash Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:37 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I’m already using liner s, and liner itself never works well for me

That's odd. Is there something wrong with the driver like it doesn't spin freely as it should or do you not like using it?
Too light, not enough tight. Only works with my ifritor
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:41 AM)DrPedrão Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:39 AM)YishYash Wrote: Nice, that's still a pretty good combo with gen. If you bought your self a Cross frame, or maybe the Outer Disc, it would benefit you tremendously.

I plan on buying ChoZ Customize Set on the next few months, so I'll be able to get both + ChoZ Spriggan and Volcanic'
I'd rather get GT Customize with Big Bang Genesis but well, it's your choice.

(Jan. 31, 2020  12:46 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:44 AM)YishYash Wrote: That's odd. Is there something wrong with the driver like it doesn't spin freely as it should or do you not like using it?
Too light, not enough tight. Only works with my ifritor

Try it on Unicrest. And driver's never really added much weight to the bey unless you use Charge, Octa or other partially metal drivers.
Are there any good Big Bang Genesis combos?
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:47 AM)YishYash Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:41 AM)DrPedrão Wrote: I plan on buying ChoZ Customize Set on the next few months, so I'll be able to get both + ChoZ Spriggan and Volcanic'

(Jan. 31, 2020  12:46 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Too light, not enough tight. Only works with my ifritor

Try it on Unicrest. And driver's never really added much weight to the bey unless you use Charge, Octa or other partially metal drivers
I’m using it on ifritor already, so unicrest jerk nothing might have to do for now
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:49 AM)rightspin99 Wrote: Are there any good Big Bang Genesis combos?

The layer, in my opinion, is sorta like Rock combined with Bushin and is probably pretty unbalanced. I wouldn't use it all that much but you can try the classic 00C.At. Also, try putting expand on the stock combo, it balances out the bey and in a way makes it perform a lot differently.

Instead of doing this, if you wanna go on the competitive side, the new Genesis isn't that good but if you put the armor on Prime Apocalypse, it is Over Powered. Prime Apocalypse W/Armor 00C.At

(Jan. 31, 2020  12:50 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:47 AM)YishYash Wrote: I'd rather get GT Customize with Big Bang Genesis but well, it's your choice.

Try it on Unicrest. And driver's never really added much weight to the bey unless you use Charge, Octa or other partially metal drivers
I’m using it on ifritor already, so unicrest jerk nothing might have to do fU
U.J.Nt is not much in the sights of U.D/K/G/H.L. And I don't understand why on Ifritor either. You are giving it a role it isn't good at. I would understand I.M.X but not with Liner. So please, enlighten me.
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:57 AM)YishYash Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:49 AM)rightspin99 Wrote: Are there any good Big Bang Genesis combos?

The layer, in my opinion, is sorta like Rock combined with Bushin and is probably pretty unbalanced. I wouldn't use it all that much but you can try the classic 00C.At. Also, try putting expand on the stock combo, it balances out the bey and in a way makes it perform a lot differently.

Instead of doing this, if you wanna go on the competitive side, the new Genesis isn't that good but if you put the armor on Prime Apocalypse, it is Over Powered. Prime Apocalypse W/Armor 00C.At

(Jan. 31, 2020  12:50 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I’m using it on ifritor already, so unicrest jerk nothing might have to do fU
U.J.Nt is not much in the sights of U.D/K/G/H.L. And I don't understand why on Ifritor either. You are giving it a role it isn't good at. I would understand I.M.X but not with Liner. So please, enlighten me.
Ask ROB, he told me. And unicrest now has jerk revolve anyway

(Jan. 31, 2020  12:47 AM)YishYash Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:41 AM)DrPedrão Wrote: I plan on buying ChoZ Customize Set on the next few months, so I'll be able to get both + ChoZ Spriggan and Volcanic'

(Jan. 31, 2020  12:46 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Too light, not enough tight. Only works with my ifritor

Try it on Unicrest. And driver's never really added much weight to the bey unless you use Charge, Octa or other partially metal drivers.
Does heavy work?
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:04 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:57 AM)YishYash Wrote: The layer, in my opinion, is sorta like Rock combined with Bushin and is probably pretty unbalanced. I wouldn't use it all that much but you can try the classic 00C.At. Also, try putting expand on the stock combo, it balances out the bey and in a way makes it perform a lot differently.

Ask ROB, he told me. And unicrest now has jerk revolve anyway

(Jan. 31, 2020  12:47 AM)YishYash Wrote: I'd rather get GT Customize with Big Bang Genesis but well, it's your choice.

Does heavy work?
Jerk Revolve?? Also Heavy is top-tier in BSC for defense and attack. Try it with unicrest liner.
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:09 AM)YishYash Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:04 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Ask ROB, he told me. And unicrest now has jerk revolve anyway

Does heavy work?
Jerk Revolve?? Also Heavy is top-tier in BSC for defense and attack. Try it with unicrest liner.
I mean heavy as in the tip that came with my boi zeutron, ir is that weight?
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:10 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:09 AM)YishYash Wrote: Jerk Revolve?? Also Heavy is top-tier in BSC for defense and attack. Try it with unicrest liner.
I mean heavy as in the tip that came with my boi zeutron, ir is that weight?

Heavy is a forge disc. The driver your probs talking about is Orbit. And that is good.
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:12 AM)YishYash Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:10 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I mean heavy as in the tip that came with my boi zeutron, ir is that weight?

Heavy is a forge disc. The driver your probs talking about is Orbit. And that is good.

No, it has metal, orbit can spin, but I have orbit too

(Jan. 31, 2020  1:12 AM)YishYash Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:10 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I mean heavy as in the tip that came with my boi zeutron, ir is that weight?

No, I checked, name is weight

Wild jolt s work better
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:12 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:12 AM)YishYash Wrote: Heavy is a forge disc. The driver your probs talking about is Orbit. And that is good.

No, it has metal, orbit can spin, but I have orbit too

(Jan. 31, 2020  1:12 AM)YishYash Wrote: Heavy is a forge disc. The driver your probs talking about is Orbit. And that is good.

Wild jolt s work better

I am pretty sure your talking about planet, which is mid-tier at best. And Jolt and Planet do completely different things. Jolt-S though is also pretty good for attack.
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:30 AM)YishYash Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:12 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: No, it has metal, orbit can spin, but I have orbit too

Wild jolt s work better

I am pretty sure your talking about planet, which is mid-tier at best. And Jolt and Planet do completely different things. Jolt-S though is also pretty good for attack.

That’s what I mean, I need an attack tip, but the other tips name is still weight “zeutron z2 infinity weight”
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:30 AM)YishYash Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:12 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: No, it has metal, orbit can spin, but I have orbit too

Wild jolt s work better

He is right. The name of it is weight. Planet was never released for Hasbro.
(Jan. 31, 2020  2:06 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:30 AM)YishYash Wrote: I am pretty sure your talking about planet, which is mid-tier at best. And Jolt and Planet do completely different things. Jolt-S though is also pretty good for attack.

Yes! For once me and ROB agree!
(Jan. 31, 2020  12:57 AM)YishYash Wrote: [quote='rightspin99' pid='1570155' dateline='1580428147']
Are there any good Big Bang Genesis combos?

Can you elaborate on how PA with BB Armor is overpowered? Does it KO opposite spin Br and Xt+ combos majority of the time (ala Zwei) as well as outspin pP or any right spin stamina combo? Thanks.
(Jan. 31, 2020  2:06 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:30 AM)YishYash Wrote: I am pretty sure your talking about planet, which is mid-tier at best. And Jolt and Planet do completely different things. Jolt-S though is also pretty good for attack.

Oh wow. My bad
(Jan. 31, 2020  10:14 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  2:06 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: He is right. The name of it is weight. Planet was never released for Hasbro.

Oh wow. My bad
K I got down back. If it helps my classic tops are zuetron doomscizor d1 xcalius x2 unicrest ifritor quetziko anubion betromoth valtreyek and, if they get unbanned, cyclops and jormator
is Imperial Achilles .Hy a good combo for tornado stalling?
(Feb. 01, 2020  1:55 AM)AURADRAGOON ZX Wrote: is Imperial Achilles .Hy a good combo for tornado stalling?

No it's not, Hybrid is a defense type driver and rarely rides the Tornado Ridge unless it's activated.
(Jan. 31, 2020  10:17 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2020  10:14 PM)YishYash Wrote: Oh wow. My bad
K I got down back. If it helps my classic tops are zuetron doomscizor d1 xcalius x2 unicrest ifritor quetziko anubion betromoth valtreyek and, if they get unbanned, cyclops and jormator

It would help if you could give more detail. Either the colors of those layers, if it was released in Burst, Evolution, Turbo or Rise, or even just give names of all the parts.
Dranzer F.10Turn.Sword
Wolborg.8.Bearing
Dranzer S
Dragoon S
Draciel S
Valkyrie
Drain Fafnir.8.Nothing
God Valkyrie.6.Reboot
Sieg Xcalibur.1.Iron
Legend Spriggan.7.Merge
Killer Deathscyther.2Vortex.Hunter
Crash Ragnaruk.11Reach.Wedge