"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:25 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:22 PM)YishYash Wrote: Actually, it is Vortex. Glaive comes with the black Valtryek.

So he isn’t talking about the black AND orange one?
"orange genesis valtreyek" He is most likely referring to the layer. The one which come's with Vortex, is mostly orange. And the Black Valtryek, has no orange what so ever on the layer, but the glaive is yellow or orange. 
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:31 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:25 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: So he isn’t talking about the black AND orange one?
"orange genesis valtreyek" He is most likely referring to the layer. The one which come's with Vortex, is mostly orange. And the Black Valtryek, has no orange what so ever on the layer, but the glaive is yellow or orange. 

That’s right, it’s black and green.
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:28 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:26 PM)YishYash Wrote: Why don't you try Gaianon? It has great defense. Also, your Zeutron combo is great, just the frame is the bad part.
I mainly get the beys I actually can find, but I’ll check Marshall’s for the beys you are saying I need

Oh, I thought you had it by reading previous posts but I misread. If you wanna go for good Habsro combo's, get Turbo Spryzen S4, Balkesh B3, and Caynox C3. That will make you Balkesh 0 Bump Bearing. This is an often-used combo at tournaments. You can also get the Cross frame, for your Zeutron combo. It comes with Roktavor R3, Green Drain Fafnir, Quad Ring Combat Pack, Snake Pit Battle Set, and the Ultimate Tournament Collection.
Already have 0, and what about lift
(Jan. 20, 2020  3:47 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Already have 0, and what about lift

Not really any good. In your case I’d just put meteor back on it. Or just go ahead and buy some more hasbeys and get some good frames.
Hey. I was looking for a combo of 3 to make out of these three beys. My bays are
-Geist Fafnir 8' Ab.
-Cho Z Achilles 00 Dm.
-Revive phoenix 10 Fr.
-Zwei Longinus Dr. Sp' Metsu
-Master diabolos Gen
If you could help me that would be awsome. Thanks!
(Jan. 20, 2020  4:12 PM)Dark fafnir Wrote: Hey. I was looking for a combo of 3 to make out of these three beys. My bays are
-Geist Fafnir 8' Ab.
-Cho Z Achilles 00 Dm.
-Revive phoenix 10 Fr.
-Zwei Longinus  Dr. Sp' Metsu
-Master diabolos Gen
If you could help me that would be awsome. Thanks!

This is a hard one. Zwei Longinus 00 Ab Metsu (You can also replace the layer with Revive, your choice), Cho Z Achilles 8' Dm, Master Diabolos 10 Sp'.
How do you like my leopard combo if I replace him with silver-x

Btw that’s jourmator
(Jan. 20, 2020  8:24 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: How do you like my leopard combo if I replace him with silver-x

Btw that’s jourmator

I’m not sure what would be better. Probably Jormuntor though.
How about dc fafnir layer 4 flugel in SlingShock mode
(Jan. 20, 2020  11:28 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: How about dc fafnir layer 4 flugel in SlingShock mode

Flugel-s is horrible. Also is it Drain Fafnir or Geist Fafnir?
(Jan. 20, 2020  11:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  11:28 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: How about dc fafnir layer 4 flugel in SlingShock mode

Flugel-s is horrible. Also is it Drain Fafnir or Geist Fafnir?
I said digital control. It’s my attack type
(Jan. 20, 2020  11:30 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  11:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Flugel-s is horrible. Also is it Drain Fafnir or Geist Fafnir?
I said digital control. It’s my attack type

The combo is bad. You should use dc Drain Fafnir on a high stamina driver. Maybe Fafnir F3 7/4 revolve or eternal-S in battle ring mode. Absorb-S in battle ring mode would also work.
(Jan. 20, 2020  11:44 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  11:30 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I said digital control. It’s my attack type

The combo is bad. You should use dc Drain Fafnir on a high stamina driver. Maybe Fafnir F3 7/4 revolve or eternal-S in battle ring mode. Absorb-S in battle ring mode would also work.
Well I need an attack type, and I know there is no way I can get away with ifritor
(Jan. 20, 2020  11:46 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  11:44 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: The combo is bad. You should use dc Drain Fafnir on a high stamina driver. Maybe Fafnir F3 7/4 revolve or eternal-S in battle ring mode. Absorb-S in battle ring mode would also work.
Well I need an attack type, and I know there is no way I can get away with ifritor

Do you have Breaker Xcalius or Surge Xcalius?
(Jan. 20, 2020  11:46 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  11:44 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: The combo is bad. You should use dc Drain Fafnir on a high stamina driver. Maybe Fafnir F3 7/4 revolve or eternal-S in battle ring mode. Absorb-S in battle ring mode would also work.

You don’t need an attack type. If you don’t have anything good for attack, don’t go for it. Hasbro attack types don’t work in standard. If you wanna an attack type, get Turbo Valtryek if Turbo Achilles.
(Jan. 20, 2020  11:46 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  11:46 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Well I need an attack type, and I know there is no way I can get away with ifritor

Do you have Breaker Xcalius or Surge Xcalius?
Only X2
(Jan. 20, 2020  11:47 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  11:46 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Do you have Breaker Xcalius or Surge Xcalius?
Only X2

What about Turbo Valtryek or Dread Hades?
I just need combo help

(Jan. 21, 2020  1:16 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I just need combo help
And that includes metal fight
Hi im wondering if you could make me the best combo of sprizen peces thank you.
p.s. my lord sprizen(targatomy) top is internally broken but puts the tip off ballence cauzing it to be an attack bey with little stanima.
(Jan. 22, 2020  4:31 PM)Infernia Wrote: Hi im wondering if you could make me the best combo of sprizen peces thank you.
p.s. my lord sprizen(targatomy) top is internally broken but puts the tip off ballence cauzing it to be an attack bey with little stanima.

1. Do you mean to make a combo made with all parts that come from only the Spriggan line?

2. Do you have the Takara Tomy version, Hasbro version, or a mix of both? You mentioned a Takara Tomy Lord Spriggan but you called it Spryzen so we need to know if the other beys are Hasbro.

3. Which part exactly is broken? I assume its the Dimension' driver?

Assuming all Takara Tomy Spriggan is available, I guess your best bet is an attack combo like this:
-Lord Spriggan (right spin)
-Blitz
-Any driver you like, probably..

0 and Wall is available from ChoZ Spriggan, so you only need to grab a Bearing driver to make the highly competitive spin equalizing combo LS 0W Br. However, if you're stuck with only Spriggan parts the driver choices are pretty difficult. 

I never liked Spriggan drivers. Between Dimension, Zeta, Fusion, Merge, and Unite, none of them are notably useful for spin equalizing, attacking, or even for same spin stamina matches, so the best I can come up with is the setup above..
(Jan. 21, 2020  12:12 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Yeah no. I’ll post all of my parts later

All my parts
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kmcyjpo...p=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SeBN-LP...p=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U19E2AS...p=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uisx4bF...p=drivesdk
Also, I’ll take any help with the metal fight legality isssue I can
(Jan. 22, 2020  5:43 PM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2020  4:31 PM)Infernia Wrote: Hi im wondering if you could make me the best combo of sprizen peces thank you.

1. Do you mean to make a combo made with all parts that come from only the Spriggan line?

2. Do you have the Takara Tomy version, Hasbro version, or a mix of both? You mentioned a Takara Tomy Lord Spriggan but you called it Spryzen so we need to know if the other beys are Hasbro.

3. Which part exactly is broken? I assume its the Dimension' driver?

Assuming all Takara Tomy Spriggan is available, I guess your best bet is an attack combo like this:
-Lord Spriggan (right spin)
-Blitz
-Any driver you like, probably..

0 and Wall is available from ChoZ Spriggan, so you only need to grab a Bearing driver to make the highly competitive spin equalizing combo LS 0W Br. However, if you're stuck with only Spriggan parts the driver choices are pretty difficult. 

I never liked Spriggan drivers. Between Dimension, Zeta, Fusion, Merge, and Unite, none of them are notably useful for spin equalizing, attacking, or even for same spin stamina matches, so the best I can come up with is the setup above..

so yes only from the spriggen/sprizen line i have hasbro storm sprizen lord spriggin legend spriggen inside the top of the lord spriggen this is whats broken
If anyone has a combo for Turbo Valtryek (hasbro), let me know.