Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Sep. 26, 2019  9:15 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  1:27 PM)hadilaaa Wrote: Hi all pro-bladers,

Ive just learning the game. Can you help me get 3 best combos from the list I have.

Cho Z Spriggan 0 Wall Zeta’
Z Achilles 3 Dagger Destroy
Hazard Kerbeus 7 Atomic
Wolborg 8 Bearing
Lord Spriggan Blitz Dimension’
Dread Bahamut 7 Wall Orbit Metal
Slash Dragon 00 Octa
Perfect Phoenix 10 Cross Friction

Preferable easy launch combos. I am not consistent with slant (attacking) launch. Also do guide me the best launch method. Is the height between stadium and launcher do affect the bey perform?

Thank you guys
Cho-Z Spriggan 00 Wall Bearing
Perfect Phoenix 10 Cross Atomic
Lord Dragon/ Spriggan Blitz Octa

Thank you bro. Cho Z left spin? And Lord also left spin?

(Sep. 26, 2019  5:24 PM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  1:27 PM)hadilaaa Wrote: Hi all pro-bladers,

Ive just learning the game. Can you help me get 3 best combos from the list I have.

Cho Z Spriggan 0 Wall Zeta’
Z Achilles 3 Dagger Destroy
Hazard Kerbeus 7 Atomic
Wolborg 8 Bearing
Lord Spriggan Blitz Dimension’
Dread Bahamut 7 Wall Orbit Metal
Slash Dragon 00 Octa
Perfect Phoenix 10 Cross Friction

Preferable easy launch combos.

1. Lord Spriggan 0 Wall Bearing = You only need to make sure you are spinning opposite of the opponent, and you don't even need to launch hard. Pretty easy to use and highly effective although its kinda boring. 

1a. If you want, you can opt to use ChoZ Spriggan 00 Wall Bearing instead. Its still quite good although it requires you to launch hard to activate the burst stoppers unlike Lord. Dread Bahamut is also an alternative, and it does not require a hard launch, but I'm not sure how it compares to ChoZ Spriggan for a Bearing combo.

2. Perfect Phoenix 00/0 Cross Atomic = Probably still easy to use. Its pretty great against any other right spin combos. On the other hand, it will have problems against left spin combos with Destroy, Xtend+, and Bearing though.

3. Lord Spriggan 0Cross/Blitz Destroy/Atomic/Orbit Metal = Not sure how effective this combo would be, but I believe it should be at least decent.

Thanks bro. 

So basically the combo is;
Cho Z Spriggan 0 Wall Bearing
Perfect Phoenix 00 Cross Atomic
Lord Spriggan Blitz Orbit Metal

Assuming the first two quite decent. Only Lord Spriggan is kinda experimental?
(Sep. 27, 2019  12:59 AM)hadilaaa Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  9:15 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Cho-Z Spriggan 00 Wall Bearing
Perfect Phoenix 10 Cross Atomic
Lord Dragon/ Spriggan Blitz Octa

Thank you bro. Cho Z left spin? And Lord also left spin?

(Sep. 26, 2019  5:24 PM)eigerblade Wrote: 1. Lord Spriggan 0 Wall Bearing = You only need to make sure you are spinning opposite of the opponent, and you don't even need to launch hard. Pretty easy to use and highly effective although its kinda boring. 

1a. If you want, you can opt to use ChoZ Spriggan 00 Wall Bearing instead. Its still quite good although it requires you to launch hard to activate the burst stoppers unlike Lord. Dread Bahamut is also an alternative, and it does not require a hard launch, but I'm not sure how it compares to ChoZ Spriggan for a Bearing combo.

2. Perfect Phoenix 00/0 Cross Atomic = Probably still easy to use. Its pretty great against any other right spin combos. On the other hand, it will have problems against left spin combos with Destroy, Xtend+, and Bearing though.

3. Lord Spriggan 0Cross/Blitz Destroy/Atomic/Orbit Metal = Not sure how effective this combo would be, but I believe it should be at least decent.

Thanks bro. 

For my combos lord is left spin. Same with cho-z spriggan
(Sep. 27, 2019  5:43 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2019  12:59 AM)hadilaaa Wrote: Thank you bro. Cho Z left spin? And Lord also left spin?

Thanks bro. 

For my combos lord is left spin. Same with cho-z spriggan
Great. I was thinking both left as well. Just for the thought it might had a hard time with meta attack zwei diobolos (left spin) and judgement diobolos (right spin). Should i change Cho Z right spin so it had better chances with Zwei Diobolos.
(Sep. 27, 2019  8:16 AM)hadilaaa Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2019  5:43 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: For my combos lord is left spin. Same with cho-z spriggan
Great. I was thinking both left as well. Just for the thought it might had a hard time with meta attack zwei diobolos (left spin) and judgement diobolos (right spin). Should i change Cho Z right spin so it had better chances with Zwei Diabolos
No use lord on right and cho-z stays on left so lord can counter judgement more easily
Can someone build me a combo for lord?

parts:

All gt bases except for tact
all core discs
all frames
nearly all drivers
all gt chips except for longinus on tact
(Sep. 27, 2019  9:07 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Can someone build me a combo for lord?

parts:

all core discs
all frames
nearly all drivers
Lord Spriggan 00Wall Bearing. What painted core discs do you have?
(Sep. 27, 2019  9:10 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2019  9:07 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Can someone build me a combo for lord?

parts:

all core discs
all frames
nearly all drivers
Lord Spriggan 00Wall Bearing. What painted core discs do you have?

purple 0, golden 7, green 10, and i think thats it
(Sep. 27, 2019  9:12 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2019  9:10 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Lord Spriggan 00Wall Bearing. What painted core discs do you have?

purple 0, golden 7, green 10, and i think thats it
Lord Spriggan 0Wall Bearing(purple 0).
(Sep. 27, 2019  9:13 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2019  9:12 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: purple 0, golden 7, green 10, and i think thats it
Lord Spriggan 0Wall Bearing(purble 0)

(Sep. 27, 2019  9:12 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: purple 0, golden 7, green 10, and i think thats it

ok

Can someone tell me a layer that work well with 00 Lift Bearing thats not lord or czS
(Sep. 27, 2019  9:13 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2019  9:13 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Lord Spriggan 0Wall Bearing(purble 0)

ok

Can someone tell me a layer that work well with 00 Lift Bearing thats not lord or czS

Hell salamander or balkesh B3 if you can use hasbro. Wall might be better based on what you want.
Hello everybody I'm looking for a good right spin combo Here are the pieces I have:

Bases:
Ace
Bushin
Slash
Heaven
Judgment
Lord
Venom
Poison
Grand
Rock

Metal Weights:
Metsu
Zan
Sen
Ten
Retsu
Gen

GT Chips:
Spriggan
Dragon
Joker
Diabolos
Ashura
Valkyrie
Pegasus
Hydra

Disks:
Blitz
Hurricane
Sting
Drake
Vanguard
Ratchet

Frames:
Turn
Proof
Cross
Meteor
Glaive
Wall

Drivers:
Trick
Orbit (Metal)
Charge
Octa
Low
Bullet
Quake
Revolve
Rise
Power
Sword
Friction
Quick'
Accel'
Spiral'
(Sep. 28, 2019  4:01 PM)WayoftheBey Wrote:
Really long post (Click to View)
JD.Bl.Qc'
(Sep. 28, 2019  4:11 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2019  4:01 PM)WayoftheBey Wrote:
Really long post (Click to View)
JD.Bl.Qc'

What combo is that? I'm a returning player and I'm unfamiliar with a lot of the new beys
(Sep. 28, 2019  11:49 PM)amidamaru Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2019  4:11 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: JD.Bl.Qc'

What combo is that? I'm a returning player and I'm unfamiliar with a lot of the new beys

He is talking about Judgement Diabolos Blitz Quick'
(Sep. 28, 2019  11:50 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2019  11:49 PM)amidamaru Wrote: What combo is that? I'm a returning player and I'm unfamiliar with a lot of the new beys

He is talking about Judgement Diabolos Blitz Quick'
amidamaru Yeah. Judgement layer base, Diabolos chip, Blitz disc, and Qc' driver.
(Sep. 27, 2019  9:02 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2019  8:16 AM)hadilaaa Wrote: Great. I was thinking both left as well. Just for the thought it might had a hard time with meta attack zwei diobolos (left spin) and judgement diobolos (right spin). Should i change Cho Z right spin so it had better chances with Zwei Diabolos
No use lord on right and cho-z stays on left so lord can counter judgement more easily
Ive lose to Perfect Phoenix outer extend+,
Lord spriggan sting bearing, and hell salamander will atomic. Couldnt get the what disc the opponent used. What best to counter these high stamina and spin stealing beys such hell salamander?
(Sep. 29, 2019  3:12 PM)hadilaaa Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2019  9:02 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: No use lord on right and cho-z stays on left so lord can counter judgement more easily
Lord spriggan sting bearing, and hell salamander will atomic. Couldnt get the what disc the opponent used. What best to counter these high stamina and spin stealing beys such hell salamander?

For the most part, you'd be best off facing mirror match ups for those, but Zwei can easily KO or even Burst hS, against LS is probably another LS on opposite spin (and depends on who has the weaker launch and better LAD combo that still preserves enough stamina to outlast the other), for pP there are lots of counters now like Judgment and Zwei (despite being left spin, on the correct combo it can deal some serious hurt against lightweight pP on Outer Xt+) along with possibly Union.
(Sep. 29, 2019  11:36 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2019  3:12 PM)hadilaaa Wrote: Ive lose to Perfect Phoenix outer extend+,

For the most part, you'd be best off facing mirror match ups for those, but Zwei can easily KO or even Burst hS, against LS is probably another LS on opposite spin (and depends on who has the weaker launch and better LAD combo that still preserves enough stamina to outlast the other), for pP there are lots of counters now like Judgment and Zwei (despite being left spin, on the correct combo it can deal some serious hurt against lightweight pP on Outer Xt+) along with possibly Union.

I see. For most parts Zwei did good on hS and pP even with outer Xt+. How about Zwei combo and how good it goes on LS either both spin left and right? Also considering what i have at the moment what would the best combo for those two hS and pP? Parts as below;

Cho Z Spriggan 0Wall Zeta’
Cho Z Triple Booster (zA, hK and Wolborg)
GT Triple Booster (LS, dB and sV)

What would be the best option to counter as above especially hS? As the way I see, hS seems good in countering LS with rubber vs steel (spin steal hS).

Kindly advise pro bladers
(Sep. 29, 2019  3:12 PM)hadilaaa Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2019  9:02 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: No use lord on right and cho-z stays on left so lord can counter judgement more easily

Perfect Phoenix is countered by Orb Egis 0 Star Keep
Lord Spriggan is countered by Zwei Diabolos 00 Bump Orbit/Orbit Metal
Hell Salamander is countered by Perfect Phoenix 00 Cross Xtend+
So recently my Xtreme’ has finally worn out and doesn’t preform as well as it use to do I’m wondering what I should use on Judgement now. I have most good attack drivers such as Destroy’ and Jolt’. Also would a regular Xtreme work good just like Xtreme’ (besides being less tight)
(Sep. 30, 2019  8:50 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: So recently my Xtreme’ has finally worn out and doesn’t preform as well as it use to do I’m wondering what I should use on Judgement now. I have most good attack drivers such as Destroy’ and Jolt’. Also would a regular Xtreme work good just like Xtreme’ (besides being less tight)

Jolt’ probably would work best.
Does anyone know any combos that can counter Lord Spriggan 0Cross Xtend+, I have majority of competitive parts.
(Oct. 01, 2019  11:52 AM)Bladerbill Wrote: Does anyone know any combos that can counter Lord Spriggan 0Cross Xtend+, I have majority of competitive parts.

opposite spin bearing sam spin orbit and orbit metal and atomic and keep
This isn’t completely “build me a combo” but it is kinda related. I took a Hiatus from BEYBLADE for about a year and am currently getting back into it and I was wondering if you guys could help me with which gatinko BEYBLADE/ beyblades I should buy first. I have a tonne of beyblades but no parts from gatinko series. If you help could you also tell me what part of the bey is best such as if it is the layer base, layer weight, gatinko chip, forge disk, frame or driver that is best for tournaments but I would prefer one with all three layer parts being goo for tournaments.

Bonus could you also build me a combo using that layer and any other parts from any series before gatinko. Thanks in advance.
(Oct. 01, 2019  12:21 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2019  11:52 AM)Bladerbill Wrote: Does anyone know any combos that can counter Lord Spriggan 0Cross Xtend+, I have majority of competitive parts.

opposite spin bearing sam spin orbit and orbit metal and atomic and keep

Okay thanks, I’ll do some testing and try these out