"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Sep. 18, 2019  5:30 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Ok, so my friend has these following parts and is going with an ultimate combo to beat my pP0CXt+. Could you tell me guess what are these parts??

Layers

Sr
lS
Slash (GT)
Lord (GT)
Dread (GT)

Discs
7 (*2)
Blitz

Driver
Octa
Zeta
Dimension’
Orbit Metal
Idk, maybe LD Bl Octa, LS Bl Om, LB 0 Dm’, LS Bl Dm’, SS Bl Octa/ Dm’? pP Xt+ would most likely beat all of these combos anyway, so your friend is probably just lying. Lord Dragon Blitz Octa is probably his best chance, so prepare for that.

(Sep. 17, 2019  4:45 PM)DR35GS Wrote: I want to buy a new god layer beys
Can anyone rank the best layer (god only and it was TT)from the first to ninth place to make a competitive combo?

Sorry to double post, but Spriggan Requiem is probably the overall best God Layer System release.
(Sep. 18, 2019  5:44 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  5:30 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Ok, so my friend has these following parts and is going with an ultimate combo to beat my pP0CXt+. Could you tell me guess what are these parts??

Layers

Sr
lS
Slash (GT)
Lord (GT)
Dread (GT)

Discs
7 (*2)
Blitz

Driver
Octa
Zeta
Dimension’
Orbit Metal
Idk, maybe LD Bl Octa, LS Bl Om, LB 0 Dm’, LS Bl Dm’, SS Bl Octa/ Dm’? pP Xt+ would most likely beat all of these combos anyway, so your friend is probably just lying. Lord Dragon Blitz Octa is probably his best chance, so prepare for that.

(Sep. 17, 2019  4:45 PM)DR35GS Wrote: I want to buy a new god layer beys
Can anyone rank the best layer (god only and it was TT)from the first to ninth place to make a competitive combo?

Sorry to double post, but Spriggan Requiem is probably the overall best God Layer System release.

Anymore counters to pP Xt+ rather than the famous Orb Egis combo?
(Sep. 17, 2019  11:44 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  11:40 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Try Ch0-Z Spriggan 0Wall Rise
LS.00W.Br is better.

Check the parts dash!
(Sep. 18, 2019  6:51 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  5:44 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Idk, maybe LD Bl Octa, LS Bl Om, LB 0 Dm’, LS Bl Dm’, SS Bl Octa/ Dm’? pP Xt+ would most likely beat all of these combos anyway, so your friend is probably just lying. Lord Dragon Blitz Octa is probably his best chance, so prepare for that.

Anymore counters to pP Xt+ rather than the famous Orb Egis combo?

In my experience, combos with a ball tip like Atomic or Orbit metal has a good chance of outspinning an Xt+ combo on same spin. The biggest threat on that list I think would be a right spinning Lord Spriggan Blitz Orbit Metal
(Sep. 19, 2019  1:14 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  11:44 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: LS.00W.Br is better.

Check the parts dash!
Also, Wall only works well on Bearing.
(Sep. 19, 2019  2:28 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2019  1:14 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Check the parts dash!
Also, Wall only works well on Bearing.

Fine whatever. Blitz then, I guess. My LS Bl Rs shreds any beyblade it has fought.
I don't have Xtreme' yet. So I'm wondering if Judgment Valkyrie Blitz evolution is good. Or if I should just rely on CzA.00Expand/Bump.Ds until I get xtreme'
(Sep. 20, 2019  3:09 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: I don't have Xtreme' yet. So I'm wondering if Judgment Valkyrie Blitz evolution is good. Or if I should just rely on CzA.00Expand/Bump.Ds until I get xtreme'
Ds and wait
(Sep. 20, 2018  5:22 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2018  5:11 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Since im new to burst i dont know anything abt combos
Can someone give me 5  combos for the following  parts All are TT

Dual layers : All beys except ameterios,Neptune,chaos,ifrit
Extras:2 orbits,2 extremes,4 impacts,2 revolves

God : All beys except kukulcan,ameterios,orichalcum,jinnius,

Extras : 4 atomics,2 reboots,ul.reboot,2 destroys

Super z: wV,za,rp,ah,hS,sA,hK,wolborg,eF,

Extras : 2 yards,2 volcanics
hS 0B Br 
aH 7 Et
rP 7C At
wV 8V O
eF 0G At
I don't see your frames and forge disks? I pretty sure you have some good ones.
I'm getting back into beyblade, what are those beys exactly?
Hi everyone!

I'm just getting back into Beyblade after a long hiatus, but unfortunately I've lost a lot of the knowledge that I once had. On a similar note, I've also lost most of my parts. However, I managed to make a list of what parts I do have left. I also managed to convince a few friends to get back into beyblade with me as well, so I was hoping for some help making combos. My favorite has always been Defense, but a Stamina and Attack (or multiple of each type) would be appreciated in the event I need to counter something. I managed to find ONE arena, too. It's the Meteor Fire Beystadium, which is the one that we'll be using. We'll all be using Metal Fight. Thanks everyone!

Stadium: Meteor Fire Beystadium

Type: Defense, Stamina, and Attack

Parts:

Fusion Wheels

Storm
Earth
Rock
Flame
Burn
Lightning
Clay
Dark
Divine
Evil
Mad
Poison
Ray
Thermal
Galaxy
Gravity
Meteo
Hell/Hades
Spiral
Basalt
L Drago Destructor
Variares
Kreis
Flash
Beat
Blitz

Energy Rings

Bull
Gasher
Kerbecs
Lacerta
Leone
Pegasus
Pegasus II
Sagitario
Striker
Wolf
Cygnus
Aquario
Eagle
Horogium
Virgo

Spin Tracks
A230
W105
D125
T125
S130
ED145
DF145
AD145
R145
M145
BD145
TR145
W145

Performance Tips/Drives

B
D
DS
F
HF
Q
SD
SF
WD
RSF
WB
BS
WF
FGrin (Final Drive)
XGrin (X Drive)
JSB
CF
What are some good gt combos?
(Sep. 20, 2019  8:18 AM)amidamaru Wrote: What are some good gt combos?

Lord Spriggan 0 Wall Bearing
Zwei Diabolos Sting Xtreme'
Judgement Diabolos Blitz Xtreme'
(Sep. 20, 2019  3:13 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  3:09 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: I don't have Xtreme' yet. So I'm wondering if Judgment Valkyrie Blitz evolution is good. Or if I should just rely on CzA.00Expand/Bump.Ds until I get xtreme'
Ds and wait

A bit vague there. Could you give more of an explanation why
(Sep. 20, 2019  11:55 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  3:13 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: Ds and wait

A bit vague there. Could you give more of an explanation why
I think that they mean you should just stick with the Cho z Achilles on destroy combo until you can get Xtreme’
(Sep. 20, 2019  12:36 PM)Bladerbill Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  11:55 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: A bit vague there. Could you give more of an explanation why
I think that they mean you should just stick with the Cho z Achilles on destroy combo until you can get Xtreme’
Alright. I'm also trying to find out if evolution is better than charge
(Sep. 20, 2019  5:32 AM)Strayble Wrote: Hi everyone!

I'm just getting back into Beyblade after a long hiatus, but unfortunately  I've lost a lot of the knowledge that I once had. On a similar note, I've also lost most of my parts. However, I managed to make a list of what parts I do have left. I also managed to convince a few friends to get back into beyblade with me as well, so I was hoping for some help making combos. My favorite has always been Defense, but a Stamina and Attack (or multiple of each type) would be appreciated in the event I need to counter something. I managed to find ONE arena, too. It's the Meteor Fire Beystadium, which is the one that we'll be using. We'll all be using Metal Fight. Thanks everyone!

Parts:

[big heckin list]

STANDARD

ATTACK: Flash Lacerta W145/AD145/S130 WF
DEFENSE: Basalt/Kreis Kerbecs/Aquario BD145 RSF
STAMINA: L-Drago Destroy TR145 WD/SD or Kreis Cygnus W145/AD145/90 WD/SD

Not a ton to work with here unfortunately.

LIMITED
ATTACK: Nothing, really. Maybe LLD R145 RSF if your RSF is aggressive.
DEFENSE: Earth Aquario/Bull 90 RSF
STAMINA: Meteo L-Drago II TR145/ED145 WD/SD or Earth Cygnus 90/W145/AD145 WD/SD or Earth/Flame Cygnus/Pegasis II 230 D
BALANCE (Tornado Staller/Spin Equalizer): Gravity Perseus S130/D125/T125/TR145 CF
BALANCE (Alternate Tornado Staller): Burn Cygnus 90/100/W105 HF

The Limited combos are definitely the most solid. Standard would be a bit rough without Chrome Wheels and better Tips. The lack of RF/R2F/LRF really hurts the potential for Attack customs, but since this is in a Hasbro stadium that's not such a big deal. I'm assuming you have L-Drago/L-Drago II/Perseus Clear Wheels even though they're not listed, but if you really don't have em I can make alternate combos since your Lightning/Meteo/Gravity would unfortunately be useless.

Oh, and if you don't care about formats, add Hell Kerbecs 230 D. It should be pretty untouchable.
(Sep. 20, 2019  8:47 PM)Evilfaic Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2019  5:32 AM)Strayble Wrote: Hi everyone!

I'm just getting back into Beyblade after a long hiatus, but unfortunately  I've lost a lot of the knowledge that I once had. On a similar note, I've also lost most of my parts. However, I managed to make a list of what parts I do have left. I also managed to convince a few friends to get back into beyblade with me as well, so I was hoping for some help making combos. My favorite has always been Defense, but a Stamina and Attack (or multiple of each type) would be appreciated in the event I need to counter something. I managed to find ONE arena, too. It's the Meteor Fire Beystadium, which is the one that we'll be using. We'll all be using Metal Fight. Thanks everyone!

Parts:

[big heckin list]

STANDARD

ATTACK: Flash Lacerta W145/AD145/S130 WF
DEFENSE: Basalt/Kreis Kerbecs/Aquario BD145 RSF
STAMINA: L-Drago Destroy TR145 WD/SD or Kreis Cygnus W145/AD145/90 WD/SD

Not a ton to work with here unfortunately.

LIMITED
ATTACK: Nothing, really. Maybe LLD R145 RSF if your RSF is aggressive.
DEFENSE: Earth Aquario/Bull 90 RSF
STAMINA: Meteo L-Drago II TR145/ED145 WD/SD or Earth Cygnus 90/W145/AD145 WD/SD or Earth/Flame Cygnus/Pegasis II 230 D
BALANCE (Tornado Staller/Spin Equalizer): Gravity Perseus S130/D125/T125/TR145 CF
BALANCE (Alternate Tornado Staller): Burn Cygnus 90/100/W105 HF

The Limited combos are definitely the most solid. Standard would be a bit rough without Chrome Wheels and better Tips. The lack of RF/R2F/LRF really hurts the potential for Attack customs, but since this is in a Hasbro stadium that's not such a big deal. I'm assuming you have L-Drago/L-Drago II/Perseus Clear Wheels even though they're not listed, but if you really don't have em I can make alternate combos since your Lightning/Meteo/Gravity would unfortunately be useless.

Oh, and if you don't care about formats, add Hell Kerbecs 230 D. It should be pretty untouchable.

LOL @ “big heckin list”

Thank you SO much man. I can’t tell you how helpful everything you said is. I have all of them except for Perceus—I really couldn’t tell you why I have two Gravity wheels but no Perceus! Honestly formats done matter much; I doubt the people I’m playing with will care unless they’re way more hardcore than ham I think think. Thanks again, so so much! Happy bladin Smile
Heaven Pegasus 0/10/00 Wall/Proof Orbit/Atomic Sen/Ten/Zan/Gen
Perfect Phoenix ( revive core and dead phoenix armour) 00/ Blitz/ Sting/ Atomic
Hi all pro-bladers,

Ive just learning the game. Can you help me get 3 best combos from the list I have.

Cho Z Spriggan 0 Wall Zeta’
Z Achilles 3 Dagger Destroy
Hazard Kerbeus 7 Atomic
Wolborg 8 Bearing
Lord Spriggan Blitz Dimension’
Dread Bahamut 7 Wall Orbit Metal
Slash Dragon 00 Octa
Perfect Phoenix 10 Cross Friction

Preferable easy launch combos. I am not consistent with slant (attacking) launch. Also do guide me the best launch method. Is the height between stadium and launcher do affect the bey perform?

Thank you guys
(Sep. 26, 2019  1:27 PM)hadilaaa Wrote: Hi all pro-bladers,

Ive just learning the game. Can you help me get 3 best combos from the list I have.

Hazard Kerbeus 7 Atomic
Wolborg 8 Bearing
Slash Dragon 00 Octa

Preferable easy launch combos.

1. Lord Spriggan 0 Wall Bearing = You only need to make sure you are spinning opposite of the opponent, and you don't even need to launch hard. Pretty easy to use and highly effective although its kinda boring. 

1a. If you want, you can opt to use ChoZ Spriggan 00 Wall Bearing instead. Its still quite good although it requires you to launch hard to activate the burst stoppers unlike Lord. Dread Bahamut is also an alternative, and it does not require a hard launch, but I'm not sure how it compares to ChoZ Spriggan for a Bearing combo.

2. Perfect Phoenix 00/0 Cross Atomic = Probably still easy to use. Its pretty great against any other right spin combos. On the other hand, it will have problems against left spin combos with Destroy, Xtend+, and Bearing though.

3. Lord Spriggan 0Cross/Blitz Destroy/Atomic/Orbit Metal = Not sure how effective this combo would be, but I believe it should be at least decent.
What are some good combos for Dread Bahamut?
(Sep. 26, 2019  1:27 PM)hadilaaa Wrote: Hi all pro-bladers,

Hazard Kerbeus 7 Atomic
Wolborg 8 Bearing
Slash Dragon 00 Octa

Preferable easy launch combos. I am not consistent with slant (attacking) launch. Also do guide me the best launch method. Is the height between stadium and launcher do affect the bey perform?

Thank you guys
Cho-Z Spriggan 00 Wall Bearing
Perfect Phoenix 10 Cross Atomic
Lord Dragon/ Spriggan Blitz Octa
I really could use an attack combo for union diabolos for ko