"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Sep. 12, 2019  2:15 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  12:34 AM)tafkat Wrote: Hey All! Needing 3-4 combos: 2 attack combos (one L-Spin, one R-Spin if possible), and 2 defense/stamina combos.

Here's what I got:

Layers:
Forneus F4 (Hasbro)
Xcalius (Hasbro)
Balkesh B3 (Hasbro)
Spryzen S4 (Hasbro)*
Wolborg (TT)
Hell Salamander (TT)
Dead Hades (TT)
Judgement Layer Base (TT)
Slash Layer Base (TT)
Zwei Layer Base (TT)
Ace Layer Base (TT)
Grand Layer Base (TT)
Rock Layer Base (TT)

Gatinko Chip:
Joker (TT)
Valkyrie (TT)
Longinus (TT)
Dragon (TT)

GT Weights:
Zan (TT) x2
Retsu (TT)
Metsu (TT)

Forge Discs:
0 (Hasbro) x2
Force (Hasbro)
2 (Hasbro)
8 (TT)
12 (TT)
00 (TT)
Blitz (TT)
8' (TT)
Drake (TT)
Sting (TT)

Disc Frames:
Bump (Hasbro)
Wall (Hasbro)*
Turn (TT)
Expand (TT)

Performance Tips:
Yard-S (Hasbro)
Xtreme (Hasbro)
Atomic (Hasbro)
Zeta-S (Hasbro)*
Bearing (TT)
Operate (TT)
Trick (TT)
Power (TT)
Xtreme' (TT)
Spiral' (TT)
Charge (TT)

*Note: Spryzen S4.0Wall.Zeta-S will be bought on release.

Thanks in advance!

Zwei Longinus Sting Xtreme' 滅 works really well as a KO Attacker against both Left and Right Beys, including dedicated KO Defense Beys, so you might only need one attacker.
Hell Salamander 00 Wall Bearing works well as a Spin-Steal combo in Defense Mode, but you have to watch out to make sure another Left-Spin Bey isn't up against this.
As for another Defense/Stamina combo, I'd say Arc Balkesh 0 Bump Atomic might work out, so you'd be going with an all-out Left-Spin team.
If you want some alternatives, Judgement Valkyrie Blitz Xtreme' 滅 works well if you want to Burst things, and Dead Hades Blitz Xtreme' works as a KO Attacker that mainly beats Left-Spin combos.

Dang, very spicy combos. If only X' doesn't get too worn down easily, I'd have used that instead
(Sep. 12, 2019  12:34 AM)tafkat Wrote: Hey All! Needing 3-4 combos: 2 attack combos (one L-Spin, one R-Spin if possible), and 2 defense/stamina combos.

For right and left attack combos both Judgment and Zwei as recommended by Citrus would work pretty well.

Hell Salamander Bearing is great against right spin too, although you need to be careful of the burst risk (make sure you weak launch against right spin combos)

I dont see a lot of options for right spin stamina, but maybe Spryzen S4 or Forneus F4 with 0 Bump Atomic can work?
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:37 AM)eigerblade Wrote:

For right and left attack combos both Judgment and Zwei as recommended by Citrus would work pretty well.

Hell Salamander Bearing is great against right spin too, although you need to be careful of the burst risk (make sure you weak launch against right spin combos)

I dont see a lot of options for right spin stamina, but maybe Spryzen S4 or Forneus F4 with 0 Bump Atomic can work?

Agree with L spin attacker (Zwei) and R spin attacker (Judgment) 

Problem with weak launches for Bearing is the KO resistance, be sure to actually launch away from the pocket and on a slant especially against aggressive combos for Judgment/czA (this is so that Bearing will have better traction when being hit hard from launch, enough to have some brake and avoid easily being flung into a pocket). The spin equalization should then let it absorb more than half the impact and translate it to more spin energy to right itself up into upright position.

Right spin defense/stamina can simply be Archer Hercules/Perfect Phoenix.00Cross/Outer.Xtend+/Eternal 

Left spin defense/stamina are basically Spriggan line on either Bearing, Xtend+, or Atomic (but Destroy' can work too, even though it's for Attack)
Can someone build me a combo for PP and Imperfect Phoenix? The theme is to use Phoenix based layer and the disc and driver anything can be used. Noted that I will against another PP and IP so hope that can find a combo that can beat other PP
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:06 PM)Pik_Stark Wrote: Can someone build me a combo for PP and Imperfect Phoenix? The theme is to use Phoenix based layer and the disc and driver anything can be used. Noted that I will against another PP and IP so hope that can find a combo that can beat other PP

If you're up against another PP, they would most likely use Xtend+

PP 0 Bump Atomic is actually able to beat its Xtend+ variant quite consistently
(Sep. 12, 2019  4:57 PM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  3:06 PM)Pik_Stark Wrote: Can someone build me a combo for PP and Imperfect Phoenix? The theme is to use Phoenix based layer and the disc and driver anything can be used. Noted that I will against another PP and IP so hope that can find a combo that can beat other PP

If you're up against another PP, they would most likely use Xtend+

Ohh OK tq. What about imperfect phoenix? What combo do you suggest for it?
(Sep. 13, 2019  2:09 AM)Pik_Stark Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2019  4:57 PM)eigerblade Wrote: If you're up against another PP, they would most likely use Xtend+

Ohh OK tq. What about imperfect phoenix? What combo do you suggest for it?
You’d be better off without iP. It isn’t very good.
(Sep. 13, 2019  2:42 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  2:09 AM)Pik_Stark Wrote: Ohh OK tq. What about imperfect phoenix? What combo do you suggest for it?
You’d be better off without iP. It isn’t very good.

I should be ready if my PP not working. Thinking of using IP.Bl.DS', think it will be good?
(Sep. 13, 2019  2:59 AM)Pik_Stark Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  2:42 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: You’d be better off without iP. It isn’t very good.

I should be ready if my PP not working. Thinking of using IP.Bl.DS', think it will be good?
Just use your pP combo with the iP layer.
(Sep. 15, 2019  2:11 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: any xtend+ combo

almost any meta Layer is good with Xt+ nowadays

just partner it with any smooth and lifted surfaced Frames with 00/10/0 like Cross and you're all set
Hi,so I have this list of parts,can you guys build me a few combos from them?
LAYER:
Cho Z Spriggan,Valkyrie,Achillies
Revive/Dead Phoenix
Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon Zen
Slash Valkyrie Retsu
Poison Hydra Retsu
Wizard Fafnir Goku
Venom/Erase Diabolos
Winning Valkyrie
DISC+FRAME
0 Turn
Blitz
Sting
Ratchet
Zenith
Vanguard
DRIVER
Destroy
Power
Charge
Dimension
Atomic
Rise
Zeta’
Bullet
Friction
(Sep. 16, 2019  2:05 PM)KuroShin Wrote: Hi,so I have this list of parts,can you guys build me a few combos from them?
LAYER:
Revive/Dead Phoenix
Slash Valkyrie Retsu
Poison Hydra Retsu
Wizard Fafnir Goku
Venom/Erase Diabolos
Winning Valkyrie
DISC+FRAME
0 Turn
Blitz
Sting
Ratchet
Zenith
Vanguard
DRIVER
Destroy
Power
Charge
Dimension
Atomic
Rise
Zeta’
Bullet
Friction

Why can't you access the thread? And what type of combo do you need
(Sep. 16, 2019  3:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  2:05 PM)KuroShin Wrote: Hi,so I have this list of parts,can you guys build me a few combos from them?
LAYER:
Revive/Dead Phoenix
Slash Valkyrie Retsu
Poison Hydra Retsu
Wizard Fafnir Goku
Venom/Erase Diabolos
Winning Valkyrie
DISC+FRAME
0 Turn
Blitz
Sting
Ratchet
Zenith
Vanguard
DRIVER
Destroy
Power
Charge
Dimension
Atomic
Rise
Zeta’
Bullet
Friction

Why can't you access the thread? And what type of combo do you need

it keeps saying I don’t have permission,also for fun combos please
(Sep. 16, 2019  3:26 PM)KuroShin Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  3:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why can't you access the thread? And what type of combo do you need

it keeps saying I don’t have permission,also for fun combos please
What type?
(Sep. 16, 2019  3:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  3:26 PM)KuroShin Wrote: it keeps saying I don’t have permission,also for fun combos please
What type?

whatever type will work,just,combos.
Try Ch0-Z Spriggan 0Wall Rise
(Sep. 17, 2019  11:40 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Try Ch0-Z Spriggan 0Wall Rise
LS.00W.Br is better.
I want to buy a new god layer beys
Can anyone rank the best layer (god only and it was TT)from the first to ninth place to make a competitive combo?
(Sep. 17, 2019  11:44 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  11:40 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Try Ch0-Z Spriggan 0Wall Rise
LS.00W.Br is better.

with energy disk? 
are self made combos generally better than the regular product?
(Sep. 16, 2019  3:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  3:26 PM)KuroShin Wrote: it keeps saying I don’t have permission,also for fun combos please
What type?
Also how the hell did you get the Goku weight? 
Wizard Fafnir Goku
(Sep. 18, 2019  1:22 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2019  3:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: What type?
Also how the hell did you get the Goku weight? 
Wizard Fafnir Goku

I think he means Sen not Goku
Can you add pictures of the beys?
(Sep. 18, 2019  1:59 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  1:22 AM)g2_ Wrote: Also how the hell did you get the Goku weight? 
Wizard Fafnir Goku

I think he means Sen not Goku

my bad,it is indeed Sen not Goku
Ok, so my friend has these following parts and is going with an ultimate combo to beat my pP0CXt+. Could you tell me guess what are these parts??

Layers

Sr
lS
Slash (GT)
Lord (GT)
Dread (GT)

Discs
7 (*2)
Blitz

Driver
Octa
Zeta