Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:13 AM)DR35GS Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:11 AM)DR35GS Wrote: Will it have a burst resistance

Sorry to ask,will it defeat any gachi beys?
Maybe, but it won't always defeat them.
Yeah this is not a tourmanent
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:39 AM)Cool beys Wrote: Yeah this is not a tourmanent
They're just asking how competitive the combo is.
(Aug. 14, 2019  4:03 AM)DR35GS Wrote: Layer
Longinus l2
Spriggan Requiem
Vise leopard
Perfect phoenix
Choz spriggan
Drain fafnir
Maximum garuda

Disk
Blitz
Magnum

Driver
Yard
Zeta
atomic
Orbit
Impact
Charge
Accel
Power
Reboot
Spiral

What is the best combos I can do?
(maybe a combo with same part?)
If you could suggest a part(s) and it's great for me,I will try to get it..

Good combo would be Perfect Phoenix Blitz Atomic. Try getting The GT Triple Booster, Cho-Z Triple Booster, Judgement Joker, Zwei Longinus, Z Achilles, The launcher set up for Z Achilles, Hell Salamander, and Archer Hercules. Sorry if this is too much
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:06 AM)Bladerbill Wrote: I want to make a good lord Spriggan combos, any ideas

the best I have are a painted disk dagger Xtreme dash or sting atomic or around atomic that's about it as far as I can gather from all the YouTubers it is really good for attack shredding Zwei and judgment in lad it lacks tho so full def or full attack or an atomic combo with a full judgment and Zwei counter as a niche is nice ps the lord base has a tab on the side as a mini burst stopper so that's why i said use a painted disk
I need help making my friend some combos for an upcoming tournament

Layers: Kreis Satan, Blast Jinnius, Legend Spriggan, Bloody Longinus, Revive Phoenix, Dead Phoenix, Cho z Achilles, Hell Salamander, Ace, Rock, Grand, Archer Hercules

GT chips: Dragon

Layer Weight: Zan

Disks: 00,0,2,5,6,10,11,12,13, Sting

Drivers: Loop,Gaurd,Jolt,Friction,Operate,Eternal,Dimension,Charge,Atomic

Frames: Glaive
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:52 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: I need help making my friend some combos for an upcoming tournament

Layers: Kreis Satan, Blast Jinnius, Legend Spriggan, Bloody Longinus, Revive Phoenix, Dead Phoenix, Cho z Achilles, Hell Salamander, Ace, Rock, Grand, Archer Hercules

archer Hercules 10 et
(Aug. 14, 2019  7:21 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  6:52 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: I need help making my friend some combos for an upcoming tournament

archer Hercules 10 et

Perfect Phoenix.00/0Glaive.Atomic

Perfect Phoenix.10/0/00.Eternal

Chouzetsu Achilles.Sting/00/0/10Glaive.Jolt/Charge

Hell Salamander.10/0/00Glaive.Atomic/Friction

Ace Dragon stock combo is still good, but those are what I think are best based on your available parts, aside from the Archer Hercules combo above.
The best combo is your head!
(Aug. 15, 2019  3:16 AM)Grandblader999 Wrote: The best combo is your head!

Kei Wombat please warn this guy or something.
(Aug. 15, 2019  2:33 PM)Grandblader999 Wrote: I never wrote that it was my brother!

I have to admit I wrote that.

Just trying to be honest with you guys.
sorry for being off-topic but is there a combo testing thread
if you want a great combo then use Hasbro z achilles 11 zephyer it makes the burst resistance on achilles a lot better
(Aug. 15, 2019  8:56 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: sorry for being off-topic but is there a  combo testing thread

People used to post their own testing results in the Customization forum, but its rare to see a new one lately.
I want some good MFB combos. Any parts are allowed. Can somebody help me?
(Aug. 16, 2019  7:04 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I want some good MFB combos. Any parts are allowed. Can somebody help me?

I'm no MFB pro or something, but I can probably help you in a pinch (with power of wombat videos XD).
Also, are you talking about limited or standard?
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:25 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  7:04 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I want some good MFB combos. Any parts are allowed. Can somebody help me?

I'm no MFB pro or something, but I can probably help you in a pinch (with power of wombat videos XD).
Standard.
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:34 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:25 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I'm no MFB pro or something, but I can probably help you in a pinch (with power of wombat videos XD).
Standard.

Phantom Gasher 145 WD
Leviathan Golem F230 CS
Bahamoote Ifrit 100 R2F
I'm no expert, but these combos seem pretty strong.
(Aug. 16, 2019  2:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  1:34 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Standard.

Phantom Gasher 145 WD
Leviathan Golem F230 CS
Bahamoote Ifrit 100 R2F
Thanks. Zero-G is like the only thing people use and I can only really make non Zero-G combos. Also I’d replace the 145WD with B: D
(Aug. 16, 2019  11:38 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  2:40 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Phantom Gasher 145 WD
Leviathan Golem F230 CS
Bahamoote Ifrit 100 R2F
Thanks. Zero-G is like the only thing people use and I can only really make non Zero-G combos. Also I’d replace the 145WD with B: D

WD is better than BGrin if both of them are worn down, and the big gaps in the bottom piece of the BGrin Tip interfere a lot when the combo is tilted. At the end of the day, it's all up to you.
(Aug. 17, 2019  12:44 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2019  11:38 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Thanks. Zero-G is like the only thing people use and I can only really make non Zero-G combos. Also I’d replace the 145WD with B: D

WD is better than BGrin if both of them are worn down, and the big gaps in the bottom piece of the BGrin Tip interfere a lot when the combo is tilted. At the end of the day, it's all up to you.
Fair enough. I’ll use your combos. Thanks!
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:10 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:06 AM)Bladerbill Wrote: I want to make a good lord Spriggan combos, any ideas
Lord Spriggan is so new, there hasn’t been any testing for it.

Try lord spriggan.around.octa or lord spriggan.blitz.atomic
(Aug. 17, 2019  8:18 PM)azrulryne Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2019  2:10 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Lord Spriggan is so new, there hasn’t been any testing for it.

Try lord spriggan.around.octa or lord spriggan.blitz.atomic
Okay, will do
(Aug. 17, 2019  10:42 PM)Bladerbill Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  8:18 PM)azrulryne Wrote: Try lord spriggan.around.octa or lord spriggan.blitz.atomic
Okay, will do

This'll be quite long, but take my opinion with a grain of salt (as all statements below are from testing the combos against current meta alone, not taking into account human opponent launch style/strength/stratagem):

It is good to take note that painted 0 Disks as well as Blitz do fit tightly with LS, and that those tiny Burst resistance increasing nubs on either inner sides of the Layer make it REALLY hard to Burst (and would probably last longer than the Burst resistor gimmick on Judgment Base)

Around is quite iffy and Octa will provide the heaviness but not the LAD potential needed by the combo, so you'd be better off with Around/Blitz/Ratchet/Outer/0/00Wall/Lift/Turn/Bump on Bearing (aka the spin equalizer monster setup)

If you really want to use Atomic, 0/10/00Cross/Glaive/Proof is your best choice on it since Blitz still has a scrape issue only alleviated when used on Bearing and probably an awakened (aka worn out) Volcanic' (which I never had the patience to wear down legally to test reliability)

On Xt+, it'll probably be Outer/0/10/00Cross/Glaive/Proof that can work

For Ds' or Jl' it can be Hurricane/Sting/Blitz/0/10/00Cross/Glaive/Proof/Dagger/Turn/Bump/Expand, depending on your intention of spin equalizing vs pure same spin attacker with a bit of LAD potential

It's also good if you have awareness of how heavy and worn-out are each part you have above before continuing, since repeated assembly-disassembly-assembly-disassembly will probably eventually wear down the following areas of the parts unnecessarily as follows:

1. Spriggan Chip teeth - cuz fitting a Dash Driver variant will definitely put stress on those puppies; very tall teeth so it may be more susceptible to breakage

2. Driver teeth - this goes more for Drivers known for good spring strength and tightness along with the Dash variants

3. Lord Base Burst resistors - those little plastic nubs aid in the Burst resistance aspect, so them wearing down from overdoing assembly-disassembly may be problematic (unless you're not going to use it for tournaments and just for casual or testing alone) especially when going against a player with a fresh copy.

Lastly, since Lord's main contact points are rubber, expect that with continued use you'll eventually have to buy a fresh copy for better performance. If it does wear down tho, I think it may still work as a closer GT remake of Spriggan Requiem, but I'm just speculating.
Hello WBO Community! I need help with making a turbo bey combo. I have the following parts:
Energy Layers (Cho-Z System):
Cho-Z Achilles
The Phoenixes (Dead, Revive, Perfect, and Imperfect)
Geist Fafnir
Winning Valkyrie

Forge Discs:
8'

Performance Tips:
Absorb
Atomic
Dimension
Friction
Volcanic

I play on a standard bey stadium, and my best attempt at a combo is:
rP, 12, Ab