"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 04, 2019  4:45 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2019  4:35 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Well, on my experience Ten is useful mainly for adding heft to Layers especially when the Disk it will be partnered with is going to be heavy as well (to lessen Burst risk). Zan is good all around, but lacks the weight I usually look for when making a combo.

Idk if this is true, but I heard that Zan isn’t heavier than Ten? I think it’s because of the complete shape of the weight. The hexagons don’t add as much weight as the bars in between them.

It may depend on the copies, but my Tens are definitely much heavier than my Zans. Retsu weight is slightly a few milligrams heavier than Ten, but it is simply too unbalanced for majority of the Bases to actually work. Metsu is a serious contender vs Ten Weight too. Goku shouldn't be banned just because it is rare (currently only available for winning through in the Japanese app), but if we're talking about being petty I will actually agree unless they start selling those in regular releases.
(Aug. 04, 2019  4:54 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2019  4:45 AM)Armor Wrote: Idk if this is true, but I heard that Zan isn’t heavier than Ten? I think it’s because of the complete shape of the weight. The hexagons don’t add as much weight as the bars in between them.

It may depend on the copies, but my Tens are definitely much heavier than my Zans. Retsu weight is slightly a few milligrams heavier than Ten, but it is simply too unbalanced for majority of the Bases to actually work. Metsu is a serious contender vs Ten Weight too. Goku shouldn't be banned just because it is rare (currently only available for winning through in the Japanese app), but if we're talking about being petty I will actually agree unless they start selling those in regular releases.

How does Metsu’s weight compare to Ten’s, just wondering? And in response about Goku, the WBO didn’t allow Outer because of the same exact scenario, so I think Goku should be treated the same
I've been out of the game for ages. Can somebody recommend a strong combo with my current part list? (preference is Attack or Stamina)
If a top-tier build with my current parts list is possible but is short by parts that can be obtained out of a single beyblade, i'll find a way to get a hold of that beyblade.

Format: Plastics
Stadium: Clear Attack Type stadium (the one that launched around the same time as the MetalFights) OR The Maximum Stampede Stadium

Complete Beyblades:
Driger S
Driger V
Dragoon G
Dranzer G
Orthros G
Appollon G

Spare Parts:
ATK Rings:
Dual Dragon (Dragoon F)
Cross Fang(Driger F)

Bases:
Metal Sting Base (Metal Draciel)

Thanks in advance
(Aug. 03, 2019  8:42 PM)henwooja1 Wrote: What is the best driver for Zwei?

I think jolt', xtreme' and quick' are contenders for the best drivers if one is looking for good performance in right and left spin matches.
How did accel' work out for you BTW?
I think some use atomic or orbit as a stationary driver. But, I don't know how good it is. I haven't seen any video with keep on zwei combos, but I think it will be good because I saw some video in which ZL/B sting revolve metsu/ ten (I don't remember the exact combo but it was surely made of the parts that I listed) was good vs some right spin attack combos. I think keep can also be good vs right spin attack while also defeating left spin combos by using the aggressive movement it has when it is hard launched (and it's monster upper attack).
Does Erase work as a substitute to Zwei, if so what are some good combos for it?
(Aug. 04, 2019  3:17 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: Does Erase work as a substitute to Zwei, if so what are some good combos for it?

I would have to say no here. The reason why Zwei is so good is because of the metal(which adds weight, which in turn boosts attack power) and extremely aggressive shape. The shape also gives great upper attack. Erase can give decent upper attack, but I wouldn't expect to see results that are very comparable to Zwei.

(Aug. 04, 2019  4:23 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2019  3:30 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: X' (cuz normal will probably Burst easily), Qc', Hn', Ds' are some of the best Drivers if you're looking for Attack (but not really great unless you mastered how to slide shoot for consistent flower pattern)

Xt+ works well on it with Fafnir Chip and Ten Weight, as well as Kp or O

Best Layer Weight would have to be Diabolos next is Ten (Goku if you have the luck and/or cash), then Metsu, then Zan. Worst are Sen and then Retsu unless you are using Slash Base.

Are you sure about Ten? I’m quite sure Zan is above it, and I’m not sure if Goku is allowed, since it’s too rare? Kinda like Outer when it first came out

Also, I’ve gotten new stuff. Anyone care to make me one combo for each type? One for attack, one for defense, and one for stamina( so a total of 3 combos)

Layers:
Deathscyther
Valkyrie
Storm Spriggan
Sieg Xcalibur
Lost Longinus
Archer Hercules
Hell Salamander
Shadow Amaterios
Winning Valkyrie
Cho-Z Valkyrie
Revive Phoenix
Dead Phoenix
Emperor Forneus
Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon
Zwei Longinus
Luinor L3
Fafnir F3
Caynox C3
Spryzen Requiem S3
Balkesh B3

Layer Weights:
Metsu
Zan

Discs:
Oval
Spread
Knuckle
0x2
2x2
4x2
Sting
Zenith
Drake

Frames:
Cross
Glaive
Bump x2
Flow
Reach

Drivers(TT):
Accel
Survive
Unite
Atomic x2
Charge
Volcanic
Merge
Spiral’
Hunter’
Evolution
Friction

Drivers(Hasbro):
Bearing
Destroy
Survive
Zeta
Hi everyone, me again here. i didn't get any answers last time, so I'm reposting. Sorry if I'm being annoying with this.
Kinda new to Beyblades and could really use some help.. Looking for 3 best combos with at least 1 attack combo and 1 defense/stamina combo. Here's what I got:

Layers:
Forneus F4 (Hasbro)
Xcalius (Hasbro)
Balkesh B3 (Hasbro)
Wolborg (TT)
Hell Salamander (TT)
Judgement Joker (TT)
Slash Valkyrie (TT)

GT Weights:
Zan (TT)
Retsu (TT)

Forge Discs:
0 (Hasbro)
Force (Hasbro)
2 (Hasbro)
8 (TT)
12 (TT)
00 (TT)
Blitz (TT)

Disc Frames:
Bump (Hasbro)
Turn (TT)

Performance Tips:
Yard-S (Hasbro)
Xtreme (Hasbro)
Atomic (Hasbro)
Bearing (TT)
Operate (TT)
Trick (TT)
Power (TT)

Would love to use Judgement Joker as a layer because I love it's colors and theme, but am open to suggestions..

Note: I'm up against a TT Archer Hercules if that helps..

Thanks!
(Aug. 05, 2019  11:38 PM)tafkat Wrote: Kinda new to Beyblades and could really use some help.. Looking for 3 best combos with at least 1 attack combo and 1 defense/stamina combo. Here's what I got:

Layers:
Forneus F4 (Hasbro)
Xcalius (Hasbro)
Balkesh B3 (Hasbro)
Wolborg (TT)
Hell Salamander (TT)
Judgement Joker (TT)
Slash Valkyrie (TT)

GT Weights:
Zan (TT)
Retsu (TT)

Forge Discs:
0 (Hasbro)
Force (Hasbro)
2 (Hasbro)
8 (TT)
12 (TT)
00 (TT)
Blitz (TT)

Disc Frames:
Bump (Hasbro)
Turn (TT)

Performance Tips:
Yard-S (Hasbro)
Xtreme (Hasbro)
Atomic (Hasbro)
Bearing (TT)
Operate (TT)
Trick (TT)
Power (TT)

Would love to use Judgement Joker as a layer because I love it's colors and theme, but am open to suggestions..

Thanks!
Attack: Judgement Joker/Valkyrie Blitz Power Zan
Defense: Balkesh B3 0 Atomic
Stamina: Hell Salamander 00 Bearing (will burst sometimes)

Get Archer Hercules and put Eternal on your stamina combo.
Try to get a TT Xtreme for your attack beyblade and do a banking launch or a sliding shoot.
I recommend getting Caynox C3 and making Balkesh B3 0 Bearing for defense/stamina.

(Aug. 06, 2019  12:25 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2019  11:38 PM)tafkat Wrote: Kinda new to Beyblades and could really use some help.. Looking for 3 best combos with at least 1 attack combo and 1 defense/stamina combo. Here's what I got:

Layers:
Forneus F4 (Hasbro)
Xcalius (Hasbro)
Balkesh B3 (Hasbro)
Wolborg (TT)
Hell Salamander (TT)
Judgement Joker (TT)
Slash Valkyrie (TT)

GT Weights:
Zan (TT)
Retsu (TT)

Forge Discs:
0 (Hasbro)
Force (Hasbro)
2 (Hasbro)
8 (TT)
12 (TT)
00 (TT)
Blitz (TT)

Disc Frames:
Bump (Hasbro)
Turn (TT)

Performance Tips:
Yard-S (Hasbro)
Xtreme (Hasbro)
Atomic (Hasbro)
Bearing (TT)
Operate (TT)
Trick (TT)
Power (TT)

Thanks!
Attack: Judgement Joker/Valkyrie Blitz Power Zan

Try to get a TT Xtreme for your attack beyblade and do a banking launch or a sliding shoot.
I recommend getting Caynox C3 and making Balkesh B3 0 Bearing for defense/stamina.

Thanks so much! 

Didn't know the Hasbro Xtreme was bad enough not to use.. wanted to get a TT Xtreme' but couldn't find a reliable place to get one where I am (Sydney, Aus).

Also interesting that you didn't use any disc frames. May I ask why? (Genuinely curious cause I want to learn ins-and-outs of bey building)
Are there any good combos using Longinus? Also, is there any combos that use Valkyrie (GT Chip)?
Sup Everybody! I’ve been a lurker on here for a bit and I while I feel like I more or less know what’s outclassed and stuff I still wanted to get some help making a Beyblade. I’m looking to make a Balance or Attack Type bey. Thanks for the help in advance!

Gachi Chip:
-Diabolos
-Valkyrie
-Joker
-Longinus
-Fafnir

Layer Weight:
-Zan
-Sen
-Retsu
-Metsu

Layer:
-Slash
-Judgement
-Erase
-Venom
-Wizard
-Zwei

Disks:
-Blitz
-Vanguard
-Drake
- Ratchet

Frames:
-Bump
-Turn
-Under

Drivers:
-Atomic
-Charge
-Trick
-Destroy (Hasbro)
-Hunter (Hasbro)
-Spiral Dash
-Rise
-Power
-Bullet
(Aug. 06, 2019  3:08 AM)ColonelKidd Wrote: Sup Everybody! I’ve been a lurker on here for a bit and I while I feel like I more or less know what’s outclassed and stuff I still wanted to get some help making a Beyblade. I’m looking to make a Balance or Attack Type bey. Thanks for the help in advance!

Gachi Chip:
-Diabolos
-Valkyrie
-Joker
-Longinus
-Fafnir

Layer Weight:
-Zan
-Sen
-Retsu
-Metsu

Layer:
-Slash
-Judgement
-Erase
-Venom
-Wizard
-Zwei

Disks:
-Blitz
-Vanguard
-Drake
- Ratchet

Frames:
-Bump
-Turn
-Under

Drivers:
-Atomic
-Charge
-Trick
-Destroy (Hasbro)
-Hunter (Hasbro)
-Spiral Dash
-Rise
-Power
-Bullet
Try Zwei Diabolos 00Bump Charge for Attack. Also, what other layers do you have?
(Aug. 06, 2019  3:08 AM)ColonelKidd Wrote: Sup Everybody! I’ve been a lurker on here for a bit and I while I feel like I more or less know what’s outclassed and stuff I still wanted to get some help making a Beyblade. I’m looking to make a Balance or Attack Type bey. Thanks for the help in advance!

Gachi Chip:
-Diabolos
-Valkyrie
-Joker
-Longinus
-Fafnir

Layer Weight:
-Zan
-Sen
-Retsu
-Metsu

Layer:
-Slash
-Judgement
-Erase
-Venom
-Wizard
-Zwei

Disks:
-Blitz
-Vanguard
-Drake
- Ratchet

Frames:
-Bump
-Turn
-Under

Drivers:
-Atomic
-Charge
-Trick
-Destroy (Hasbro)
-Hunter (Hasbro)
-Spiral Dash
-Rise
-Power
-Bullet
Judgement/Zwei Diaboros, Blitz For Judgement, 00Turn for Zwei, Charge or if you want a more gimmicky Driver, Trick. For the weight, Zan or Metsu.
(Aug. 06, 2019  3:34 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:

Gachi Chip:
-Diabolos
-Valkyrie
-Joker
-Longinus
-Fafnir

Layer Weight:
-Zan
-Sen
-Retsu
-Metsu

Layer:
-Slash
-Judgement
-Erase
-Venom
-Wizard
-Zwei

Disks:
-Blitz
-Vanguard
-Drake
- Ratchet

Frames:
-Bump
-Turn
-Under

Drivers:
-Atomic
-Charge
-Trick
-Destroy (Hasbro)
-Hunter (Hasbro)
-Spiral Dash
-Rise
-Power
-Bullet
Try Zwei Diabolos 00Bump Charge for Attack. Also, what other layers do you have?

My bad. This is my first time replying! All of my other layers are Cho-Z layers. I have :Bloody Longinus, Dead Phoenix, and Winning Valkyrie. I didn’t list them cause I didn’t know if they would be viable or not.

(Aug. 06, 2019  3:43 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Gachi Chip:
-Diabolos
-Valkyrie
-Joker
-Longinus
-Fafnir

Layer Weight:
-Zan
-Sen
-Retsu
-Metsu

Layer:
-Slash
-Judgement
-Erase
-Venom
-Wizard
-Zwei

Disks:
-Blitz
-Vanguard
-Drake
- Ratchet

Frames:
-Bump
-Turn
-Under

Drivers:
-Atomic
-Charge
-Trick
-Destroy (Hasbro)
-Hunter (Hasbro)
-Spiral Dash
-Rise
-Power
-Bullet
Judgement/Zwei Diaboros, Blitz For Judgement, 00Turn for Zwei, Charge or if you want a more gimmicky Driver, Trick. For the weight, Zan or Metsu.

Alright, Thanks! I’ll try them out.
Hi, I might be entering in a comp soon and i need a good combo, here are the parts i have:

Layers:
-(Fake) Valkyrie
- (Fake) Ragnaruk
- Kerbeus x 3 (2 Fake TT) (1 Hasbro)
(Lets skip to the good layers)
- Arc Bahamut TT
-Deep Chaos TT
-Drain Fafnir TT (Red with metal chip)
-Tornado Wyvern
-Fake bloody longinus
-Fake hell salamander right spin
-Co-z Valkyrie
-Z-Achilles TT
-Valtryek V3
-Roktavor R3
-Cognite C3
-Valtryek V4
-Left Apollo
I think thats all
Disks
-5 Fake
-13 Good fake
-0 (My brothers)
Drivers
-Reboot hasbro
-Hunter Hasbro
-Atomic TT and Hasbro
-Evolution
-Spiral
-Liner
-Bearing
-Zephyr
-Xtend
I think thats it for now.

I need a combo that can help me win the tournament and would be able to beat cho z beyblades and stuff
(Aug. 06, 2019  10:09 AM)Sumarbrander12 Wrote: Hi, I might be entering in a comp soon and i need a good combo, here are the parts i have:

Layers:
-(Fake) Valkyrie
- (Fake) Ragnaruk
- Arc Bahamut TT
-Deep Chaos TT
-Tornado Wyvern
-Fake bloody longinus
-Co-z Valkyrie
-Z-Achilles TT
-Valtryek V3
-Roktavor R3
-Cognite C3
-Valtryek V4
-Left Apollo
I think thats all
Disks
-5 Fake
-13 Good fake
-0 (My brothers)
Drivers
-Reboot hasbro
-Hunter Hasbro
-Atomic TT and Hasbro
-Evolution
-Spiral
-Liner
-Bearing
-Zephyr
-Xtend

I need a combo that can help me win the tournament and would be able to beat cho z beyblades and stuff
Try Z Achilles 0 Zephyr. Not the best, but okay. Also, do you have the Zenith disc? Next time don’t list your fakes. You’ can’t use fakes in WBO tournaments.
(Aug. 06, 2019  12:39 AM)tafkat Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2019  12:25 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Attack: Judgement Joker/Valkyrie Blitz Power Zan

Thanks so much! 

Didn't know the Hasbro Xtreme was bad enough not to use.. wanted to get a TT Xtreme' but couldn't find a reliable place to get one where I am (Sydney, Aus).

Also interesting that you didn't use any disc frames. May I ask why? (Genuinely curious cause I want to learn ins-and-outs of bey building)

I don't see why he didn't include frames in the combos... I would recommend using bump on the B3 combo and turn on the has combo.

(Aug. 06, 2019  2:07 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2019  10:09 AM)Sumarbrander12 Wrote: Hi, I might be entering in a comp soon and i need a good combo, here are the parts i have:

Layers:
-(Fake) Valkyrie
- (Fake) Ragnaruk
- Arc Bahamut TT
-Deep Chaos TT
-Tornado Wyvern
-Fake bloody longinus
-Co-z Valkyrie
-Z-Achilles TT
-Valtryek V3
-Roktavor R3
-Cognite C3
-Valtryek V4
-Left Apollo
I think thats all
Disks
-5 Fake
-13 Good fake
-0 (My brothers)
Drivers
-Reboot hasbro
-Hunter Hasbro
-Atomic TT and Hasbro
-Evolution
-Spiral
-Liner
-Bearing
-Zephyr
-Xtend

Try Z Achilles 0 Zephyr. Not the best, but okay. Also, do you have the Zenith disc? Next time don’t list your fakes. You’ can’t use fakes in WBO tournaments.

I would recommend Cho z Valkyrie 0 evolution. Do you have a zenith disk? Or any frames?

(Aug. 04, 2019  4:33 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2019  3:17 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: Does Erase work as a substitute to Zwei, if so what are some good combos for it?

I would have to say no here. The reason why Zwei is so good is because of the metal(which adds weight, which in turn boosts attack power) and extremely aggressive shape. The shape also gives great upper attack. Erase can give decent upper attack, but I wouldn't expect to see results that are very comparable to Zwei.

(Aug. 04, 2019  4:23 AM)Armor Wrote: Are you sure about Ten? I’m quite sure Zan is above it, and I’m not sure if Goku is allowed, since it’s too rare? Kinda like Outer when it first came out

Also, I’ve gotten new stuff. Anyone care to make me one combo for each type? One for attack, one for defense, and one for stamina( so a total of 3 combos)

Layers:
Deathscyther
Valkyrie
Storm Spriggan
Sieg Xcalibur
Lost Longinus
Archer Hercules
Hell Salamander
Shadow Amaterios
Winning Valkyrie
Cho-Z Valkyrie
Revive Phoenix
Dead Phoenix
Emperor Forneus
Ace/Grand/Rock Dragon
Zwei Longinus
Luinor L3
Fafnir F3
Caynox C3
Spryzen Requiem S3
Balkesh B3

Layer Weights:
Metsu
Zan

Discs:
Oval
Spread
Knuckle
0x2
2x2
4x2
Sting
Zenith
Drake

Frames:
Cross
Glaive
Bump x2
Flow
Reach

Drivers(TT):
Accel
Survive
Unite
Atomic x2
Charge
Volcanic
Merge
Spiral’
Hunter’
Evolution
Friction

Drivers(Hasbro):
Bearing
Destroy
Survive
Zeta
Hi everyone, me again here. i didn't get any answers last time, so I'm reposting. Sorry if I'm being annoying with this.

SrS3/B3 0bump bearing
Zwei longinus sting charge metsu
pP 10 volcanic (awaken it)
(Aug. 06, 2019  12:39 AM)tafkat Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2019  12:25 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Attack: Judgement Joker/Valkyrie Blitz Power Zan

Thanks so much! 

The disc frames you listed weren't too useful with the other parts. But Bump might help the defense combo a bit. Blitz makes a Judgement combo really tight. Also, Combining Hasbro layers/tips with TT layers/ tips isn't good. If you had maybe an Xcalius X3, Noctemis N3, or a Luinor L3, you'd be able to use the Hasbro Xtreme.
Can someone share a good defense beyblade? Looking for something from the Metal saga. Not ZG.
(Aug. 06, 2019  9:08 PM)VoSain Wrote: Can someone share a good defense beyblade? Looking for something from the Metal saga. Not ZG.

One of my favorite combos is Gravity Perseus GB145 RDF
(Aug. 06, 2019  9:13 PM)Hitashi Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2019  9:08 PM)VoSain Wrote: Can someone share a good defense beyblade? Looking for something from the Metal saga. Not ZG.

One of my favorite combos is Gravity Perseus GB145 RDF

Thanks! I would've looked into it if I only had the parts. But I am looking to get some new parts soonSmile
I want some good combos to use. here is what i have Discs: the 6 disc x3, 4, knuckle, boost x2, ring, 0x 2, 10, 8, yell, magnum, 2 x2, force, vertical, wing, 11, and 13. Frames Vortex x3, bump, flow, glaive. Layers: Revive Phoenix, drain fafnir, spriggan requiem x2 God Valkyrie x3, Kreis Satan, Victory Valkyrie x2, Storm Spriggan , Acid Anubis, Kerbeus, Arc Bahamut, Xcalibur, Xeno Xcalibur, Z Achilles, Deep Chaos, Winning Valkyrie, Archer Hercules, Neptrius N2, Quetzalcoatl. Drivers: Bearing, volcanic, reboot x2, orbit, variable x2, friction, impact, zephyr, edge, Eternal, xtend, unite, atomic, zeta, nothing, and finally, loop. If there are any good combos with these parts, tell me
(Aug. 07, 2019  1:06 AM)UltimateXcalius Wrote: I want some good combos to use. here is what i have Discs: the 6 disc x3, 4, knuckle, boost x2, ring, 0x 2, 10, 8, yell, magnum, 2 x2, force, vertical, wing, 11, and 13.  Frames Vortex x3,  bump, flow, glaive.  Layers:  Revive Phoenix, drain fafnir, spriggan requiem x2 God Valkyrie x3, Kreis Satan, Victory Valkyrie x2, Storm Spriggan , Acid Anubis, Kerbeus,  Arc Bahamut, Xcalibur,  Xeno Xcalibur, Z Achilles, Deep Chaos, Winning Valkyrie,  Archer Hercules,  Neptrius N2, Quetzalcoatl. Drivers: Bearing, volcanic, reboot x2, orbit, variable x2, friction, impact, zephyr, edge, Eternal, xtend, unite, atomic, zeta, nothing, and finally, loop. If there are any good combos with these parts, tell me
Archer Hercules 10 Eternal
Spriggan Requiem 0 Bump Bearing
Winning Valkyrie 0 Vortex Orbit
Revive Phoenix with Atomic might work too
(Aug. 06, 2019  11:37 PM)VoSain Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2019  9:13 PM)Hitashi Wrote: One of my favorite combos is Gravity Perseus GB145 RDF

Thanks! I would've looked into it if I only had the parts. But I am looking to get some new parts soonSmile

I wasn't in the WBO during the metal saga even though I have watched a fairly decent no. of videos on it. So, I think basalt bull gb145 RS might be a good KO defense combo.
(Aug. 06, 2019  2:07 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:

Layers:
-(Fake) Valkyrie
- (Fake) Ragnaruk
- Arc Bahamut TT
-Deep Chaos TT
-Tornado Wyvern
-Fake bloody longinus
-Co-z Valkyrie
-Z-Achilles TT
-Valtryek V3
-Roktavor R3
-Cognite C3
-Valtryek V4
-Left Apollo
I think thats all
Disks
-5 Fake
-13 Good fake
-0 (My brothers)
Drivers
-Reboot hasbro
-Hunter Hasbro
-Atomic TT and Hasbro
-Evolution
-Spiral
-Liner
-Bearing
-Zephyr
-Xtend

Yes i do have zenith