"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 18, 2019  7:28 AM)BladerJak Wrote: Hello WBO Community! I need help with making a turbo bey combo. I have the following parts:
Energy Layers (Cho-Z System):
Cho-Z Achilles
The Phoenixes (Dead, Revive, Perfect, and Imperfect)
Geist Fafnir
Winning Valkyrie

Forge Discs:
8'

Performance Tips:
Absorb
Atomic
Dimension
Friction
Volcanic

I play on a standard bey stadium, and my best attempt at a combo is:
rP, 12, Ab

Try pP. 10. At
(Aug. 18, 2019  8:22 AM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  7:28 AM)BladerJak Wrote: Hello WBO Community! I need help with making a turbo bey combo. I have the following parts:
Cho-Z Achilles
Geist Fafnir
Winning Valkyrie

Forge Discs:
8'

Performance Tips:
Absorb
Atomic
Dimension
Friction
Volcanic

rP, 12, Ab

Try pP. 10. At
Ok! Thanks!
Cho-Z Achilles
Geist Fafnir
Winning Valkyrie

Forge Discs:
8'

Performance Tips:
Absorb
Atomic
Dimension
Friction
Volcanic

rP, 12, Ab

Try pP 00 Atomic or stock cho-Z Achilles
(Aug. 18, 2019  10:26 AM)ibekfastblader Wrote:
Cho-Z Achilles
Geist Fafnir
Winning Valkyrie

Forge Discs:
8'

Performance Tips:
Absorb
Atomic
Dimension
Friction
Volcanic

rP, 12, Ab

Try pP 00 Atomic or stock cho-Z Achilles
Ok thanks, I'll try pP cuz my main bey rn is cA

Cho-Z Achilles
Geist Fafnir
Winning Valkyrie

Forge Discs:
8'

Performance Tips:
Absorb
Atomic
Dimension
Friction
Volcanic

rP, 12, Ab
Just for an extra challenge, please make them balance combos
(Aug. 18, 2019  10:30 AM)BladerJak Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  10:26 AM)ibekfastblader Wrote: Try pP 00 Atomic or stock cho-Z Achilles
Ok thanks, I'll try pP cuz my main bey rn is cA

Cho-Z Achilles
Geist Fafnir
Winning Valkyrie

Forge Discs:
8'

Performance Tips:
Absorb
Atomic
Dimension
Friction
Volcanic

rP, 12, Ab
Just for an extra challenge, please make them balance combos

Do you have any more parts?
StrikersThunder
Hey guys!

Newbie blader here collecting Beyblades that are available nearby. Wanted to ask what can I make with:

Cho-Z Valtrek
Wizard Fafnir
Zwei Longinus
Judgment Joker
Dead Phoenix
Hell Salamander
Storm Spriggan
Lost Longinus
Xeno Xcalibur
Dark Deathsyther (no driver)
Archer Hercules

Spryzen S3 (snake pit set)
Doomsizor D3 (snakepit set)
Valtrek V2 (layer)
Achilles A4 (layer)
Valtrek V3 (layer)
Spryzen Reqrieum

Launchers:

Wizard Fafnir launcher
Long blue launcher
Hasbro string launcher(left only)
Default Hasbro launchers

I also have a regular Taraka Tomy grip with a pair of metal weights

Stadium:
Normal Taraka Tomy stadium
Would Wizard Longinus 0 Wall Bearing Sen be a good counter for Lord Spriggan combos such as 7 wall bearing?
(Aug. 18, 2019  3:30 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Would  Wizard Longinus 0 Wall Bearing Sen be a good counter for Lord Spriggan combos such as 7 wall bearing?

nope rubber to rubber would equal in HARD hits and the burst stopper on lord spriggan would stop it from most of the impact equaling wizard bursted
(Aug. 18, 2019  3:30 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Would  Wizard Longinus 0 Wall Bearing Sen be a good counter for Lord Spriggan combos such as 7 wall bearing?

Not really. Just use oE.0C.Xt+ to counter Left Spin LS and DL.00W.Br Gen to counter Right Spin LS.
if you want a really good stamina combo try drain Fafnir 0c. bearing
(Aug. 18, 2019  8:37 PM)Foxblade Wrote: if you want a really good stamina combo try drain Fafnir 0c. bearing

That's really easy to Burst, and therefore outclassed by Lord Longinus 0 Wall Bearing. If you mean for Hasbro-Only, Balkesh B3 and Spryzen Requiem S3 are probably still better than it with the Turn Frame and the soon-to-be-released Wall Frame.
(Aug. 18, 2019  8:56 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  8:37 PM)Foxblade Wrote: if you want a really good stamina combo try drain Fafnir 0c. bearing

That's really easy to Burst, and therefore outclassed by Lord Longinus 0 Wall Bearing. If you mean for Hasbro-Only, Balkesh B3 and Spryzen Requiem S3 are probably still better than it with the Turn Frame and the soon-to-be-released Wall Frame.

yes I mean't Hasbro but that combo was great for spin stealing not burst resistance, and if you want a good Hasbro combo to beat stock Fafnir use lost luinor 11 quake it bursts Fafnir with ease.
(Aug. 18, 2019  7:47 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

Not really. Just use oE.0C.Xt+ to counter Left Spin LS and DL.00W.Br Gen to counter Right Spin LS.

why gen can't you use diabolos chip for more weight

is vanguard good for bearing or is 00wall bearing better, because I'm seeing it in a lot of combos
(Aug. 18, 2019  11:46 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  7:47 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Not really. Just use oE.0C.Xt+ to counter Left Spin LS and DL.00W.Br Gen to counter Right Spin LS.

why gen can't you use diabolos chip for more weight

is vanguard good for bearing or is 00wall bearing better, because I'm seeing it in a lot of combos

you could use Diabolos instead of Longinus with Gen, but it'll be easier to Burst. If LS is spinning slower than Dread Diabolos at any point in the battle, you could be in danger. Vanguard seems to be decent for both Opposite Spin and Same Spin matchups based on shape alone, but 00 Wall is better in Opposite Spin, which is what most people put it on. If you want to use Bearing in the First Stage of a tournament, you might want to use Lord Valkyrie/Longinus Vanguard Bearing to be safe.
(Aug. 19, 2019  12:17 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2019  11:46 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: why gen can't you use diabolos chip for more weight

you could use Diabolos instead of Longinus with Gen, but it'll be easier to Burst. If LS is spinning slower than Dread Diabolos at any point in the battle, you could be in danger. Vanguard seems to be decent for both Opposite Spin and Same Spin matchups based on shape alone, but 00 Wall is better in Opposite Spin, which is what most people put it on. If you want to use Bearing in the First Stage of a tournament, you might want to use Lord Valkyrie/Longinus Vanguard Bearing to be safe.

thanks, I'm not using bearing on lord tho I'm using it on dread diabolos but thanks my real worry is my third my deck is lord spriggan around atomic results are really good for same spin almost won all the matches with other atomic combos most likely the rubber, dread diabolos 00 wall bearing/vanguard bearing for opposite spin and my third is my problem, the first stage I'll use lord spriggan vanguard bearing it's my best bet but anybody got ideas for the third bey that doesn't have xtend+  or anything that can only be gotten in a random booster or a b-00 product thanks
(Aug. 19, 2019  12:58 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  12:17 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: you could use Diabolos instead of Longinus with Gen, but it'll be easier to Burst. If LS is spinning slower than Dread Diabolos at any point in the battle, you could be in danger. Vanguard seems to be decent for both Opposite Spin and Same Spin matchups based on shape alone, but 00 Wall is better in Opposite Spin, which is what most people put it on. If you want to use Bearing in the First Stage of a tournament, you might want to use Lord Valkyrie/Longinus Vanguard Bearing to be safe.

thanks, I'm not using bearing on lord tho I'm using it on dread diabolos but thanks my real worry is my third my deck is lord spriggan around atomic results are really good for same spin almost won all the matches with other atomic combos most likely the rubber, dread diabolos 00 wall bearing/vanguard bearing for opposite spin and my third is my problem, the first stage I'll use lord spriggan vanguard bearing it's my best bet but anybody got ideas for the third bey that doesn't have xtend+  or anything that can only be gotten in a random booster or a b-00 product thanks

You might want to replace the Spriggan Chip with Valkyrie for Right and Longinus for Left just to be safe. As for a third combo, Judgement Ashura Blitz Ωcta Zan might work pretty well. It's mostly just a way to ward off Left Spin Atomic combos and Right Spin Xtend+ combos, which can threaten both of your other Beys.
(Aug. 19, 2019  1:36 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  12:58 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: thanks, I'm not using bearing on lord tho I'm using it on dread diabolos but thanks my real worry is my third my deck is lord spriggan around atomic results are really good for same spin almost won all the matches with other atomic combos most likely the rubber, dread diabolos 00 wall bearing/vanguard bearing for opposite spin and my third is my problem, the first stage I'll use lord spriggan vanguard bearing it's my best bet but anybody got ideas for the third bey that doesn't have xtend+  or anything that can only be gotten in a random booster or a b-00 product thanks

You might want to replace the Spriggan Chip with Valkyrie for Right and Longinus for Left just to be safe. As for a third combo, Judgement Ashura Blitz Ωcta Zan might work pretty well. It's mostly just a way to ward off Left Spin Atomic combos and Right Spin Xtend+ combos, which can threaten both of your other Beys.
does storm pegasus work too as a ko er I don't really like the fact that judgment's rubber breaks and you need to buy more
(Aug. 19, 2019  11:42 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  1:36 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: You might want to replace the Spriggan Chip with Valkyrie for Right and Longinus for Left just to be safe. As for a third combo, Judgement Ashura Blitz Ωcta Zan might work pretty well. It's mostly just a way to ward off Left Spin Atomic combos and Right Spin Xtend+ combos, which can threaten both of your other Beys.
does storm pegasus work too as a ko er I don't really like the fact that judgment's rubber breaks and you need to buy more

Storm Pegasus would Burst too easily on Ωcta, but it could kind of work on Sting Quick'.
(Aug. 19, 2019  1:05 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  11:42 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: does storm pegasus work too as a ko er I don't really like the fact that judgment's rubber breaks and you need to buy more

Storm Pegasus would Burst too easily on Ωcta, but it could kind of work on Sting Quick'.

thanks I'll see if i can make it work
I think found a combo to beat all of the Fafnir combos (stamina combos) luinor nine quake
I need a combo that can beat Lord Spriggan Sting Bearing, anyone have any ideas?
(Aug. 19, 2019  2:12 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: I need a combo that can beat Lord Spriggan Sting Bearing, anyone have any ideas?

Zwei Longinus 10glaive jolt'.
(Aug. 19, 2019  2:12 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: I need a combo that can beat Lord Spriggan Sting Bearing, anyone have any ideas?

It depends what spin, if left than Zwei on orbit metal and if right, than Archer Hurculies on orbit metal Grin
(Aug. 19, 2019  3:07 PM)henwooja1 Wrote:

It depends what spin, if left than Zwei on orbit metal and if right, than Archer Hurculies on orbit metal Grin
Thanks! I’ll do some testing with those and try them out Smile
Cho z spriggan sting charge/bearing/yard/atomic alternating according to matchup: is it good and/or how far can it get me in a tournament?