"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 19, 2019  2:43 PM)Grandblader999 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  2:12 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: I need a combo that can beat Lord Spriggan Sting Bearing, anyone have any ideas?

Your head

Your hand and legs

(Aug. 19, 2019  2:04 PM)Foxblade Wrote: I think found a combo to beat all of the Fafnir combos (stamina combos) luinor nine quake

I found out a combo your head

Could you just please stop spamming.
(Aug. 19, 2019  8:03 PM)henwooja1 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  2:43 PM)Grandblader999 Wrote: Your head

Your hand and legs

I found out a combo your head

Could you just please stop spamming.
I got memes to on it this are almost guaranteed to make you laugh
Please help I need to know for the pixel 2 tournament
(Aug. 19, 2019  10:38 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Please help I need to know for the pixel 2 tournament

budget or parts
(Aug. 19, 2019  6:38 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Cho z spriggan sting charge/bearing/yard/atomic alternating according to matchup: is it good and/or how far can it get me in a tournament?

I didn't really mean to snipe your Pixel 2 plans since I'm planning to go there as well, but I have used Cho-Z Spriggan Sting Bearing in a couple of tournaments. It's a decent combo in Left Spin, but the rise of Xtend+ combos in both directions and the continuous flow of Right-Spin Atomic combos is going to be a problem for you. I'm guessing you don't have Xtend+, which would be the safest bet. 超S.St.Br in Left Spin can beat pretty much every Balkesh B3 combo with Bearing. You still have to watch out for the kids that use stock Balkesh, because they might beat you. Basically, you can do pretty well against a decent amount of attack combos, you can beat the notorius Crash and Dash combo, you outspin Right-Spin Atomic, you can outspin the most popular Balkesh combos, and you can tie with Right Spin Cho-Z Spriggan 00 Cross Xtend+ if you launch hard enough.
(Aug. 20, 2019  12:02 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  6:38 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Cho z spriggan sting charge/bearing/yard/atomic alternating according to matchup: is it good and/or how far can it get me in a tournament?

I didn't really mean to snipe your Pixel 2 plans since I'm planning to go there as well, but I have used Cho-Z Spriggan Sting Bearing in a couple of tournaments. It's a decent combo in Left Spin, but the rise of Xtend+ combos in both directions and the continuous flow of Right-Spin Atomic combos is going to be a problem for you. I'm guessing you don't have Xtend+, which would be the safest bet. 超S.St.Br in Left Spin can beat pretty much every Balkesh B3 combo with Bearing. You still have to watch out for the kids that use stock Balkesh, because they might beat you. Basically, you can do pretty well against a decent amount of attack combos, you can beat the notorius Crash and Dash combo, you outspin Right-Spin Atomic, you can outspin the most popular Balkesh combos, and you can tie with Right Spin Cho-Z Spriggan 00 Cross Xtend+ if you launch hard enough.
I assume “Crash and Dash” means cR on a Dash Driver?
(Aug. 20, 2019  12:12 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  12:02 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I didn't really mean to snipe your Pixel 2 plans since I'm planning to go there as well, but I have used Cho-Z Spriggan Sting Bearing in a couple of tournaments. It's a decent combo in Left Spin, but the rise of Xtend+ combos in both directions and the continuous flow of Right-Spin Atomic combos is going to be a problem for you. I'm guessing you don't have Xtend+, which would be the safest bet. 超S.St.Br in Left Spin can beat pretty much every Balkesh B3 combo with Bearing. You still have to watch out for the kids that use stock Balkesh, because they might beat you. Basically, you can do pretty well against a decent amount of attack combos, you can beat the notorius Crash and Dash combo, you outspin Right-Spin Atomic, you can outspin the most popular Balkesh combos, and you can tie with Right Spin Cho-Z Spriggan 00 Cross Xtend+ if you launch hard enough.
I assume Crash and Dash” means cR on a Dash Driver?

Crash Ragnaruk on Destroy' specifically, but some people also run Blow', Accel', and Zephyr' on it.
I run spiral'. After watching the blader bash where boltoms used crash ragnorak and it was god, i tried it out for myself cR 0 Sp'
(Aug. 20, 2019  1:48 PM)Oylspil Wrote: I run spiral'. After watching the blader bash where boltoms used crash ragnorak and it was god, i tried it out for myself cR 0 Sp'
Accel’, Zephyr’, and Destroy’ are all better than Spiral’ in terms of stamina, but maybe it might be decent.
(Aug. 18, 2019  12:14 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2019  10:42 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: Okay, will do

This'll be quite long, but take my opinion with a grain of salt (as all statements below are from testing the combos against current meta alone, not taking into account human opponent launch style/strength/stratagem):

It is good to take note that painted 0 Disks as well as Blitz do fit tightly with LS, and that those tiny Burst resistance increasing nubs on either inner sides of the Layer make it REALLY hard to Burst (and would probably last longer than the Burst resistor gimmick on Judgment Base)

Around is quite iffy and Octa will provide the heaviness but not the LAD potential needed by the combo, so you'd be better off with Around/Blitz/Ratchet/Outer/0/00Wall/Lift/Turn/Bump on Bearing (aka the spin equalizer monster setup)

If you really want to use Atomic, 0/10/00Cross/Glaive/Proof is your best choice on it since Blitz still has a scrape issue only alleviated when used on Bearing and probably an awakened (aka worn out) Volcanic' (which I never had the patience to wear down legally to test reliability)

On Xt+, it'll probably be Outer/0/10/00Cross/Glaive/Proof that can work

For Ds' or Jl' it can be Hurricane/Sting/Blitz/0/10/00Cross/Glaive/Proof/Dagger/Turn/Bump/Expand, depending on your intention of spin equalizing vs pure same spin attacker with a bit of LAD potential

It's also good if you have awareness of how heavy and worn-out are each part you have above before continuing, since repeated assembly-disassembly-assembly-disassembly will probably eventually wear down the following areas of the parts unnecessarily as follows:

1. Spriggan Chip teeth - cuz fitting a Dash Driver variant will definitely put stress on those puppies; very tall teeth so it may be more susceptible to breakage

2. Driver teeth - this goes more for Drivers known for good spring strength and tightness along with the Dash variants

3. Lord Base Burst resistors - those little plastic nubs aid in the Burst resistance aspect, so them wearing down from overdoing assembly-disassembly may be problematic (unless you're not going to use it for tournaments and just for casual or testing alone) especially when going against a player with a fresh copy.

Lastly, since Lord's main contact points are rubber, expect that with continued use you'll eventually have to buy a fresh copy for better performance. If it does wear down tho, I think it may still work as a closer GT remake of Spriggan Requiem, but I'm just speculating.

Awesome pointers! Thanks.....tried again with lord spriggan.blitz.bearing and had some battles with perfect phoenix.outer.extend+....result? Lord came on top but on a very narrow spin finish....will try later against pure attack combo...thanks again ?
I want to make a combo with Lord Spriggan on Bearing to use at a tournament, but I don’t know what disk to use on it. Anyone have any suggestions? I have most competitive disks and frames except for Sting
(Aug. 20, 2019  4:53 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: I want to make a combo with Lord Spriggan on Bearing to use at a tournament, but I don’t know what disk to use on it. Anyone have any suggestions? I have most competitive disks and frames except for Sting

You can try Blitz, Ratchet, 00Wall/Lift/Turn/Expand
(Aug. 20, 2019  5:01 PM)Grandblader999 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  4:53 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: I want to make a combo with Lord Spriggan on Bearing to use at a tournament, but I don’t know what disk to use on it. Anyone have any suggestions? I have most competitive disks and frames except for Sting

your head

Your spamming of this comment is pointless and annoying, you have been reported several times. Please stop commenting this. Several people already dislike you for it. It's just making it worse continuing this.

Knowing what you have, try 0 Wall/Turn (not 00 since it's loose on lord)

(Aug. 19, 2019  10:38 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Please help I need to know for the pixel 2 tournament

There's not much you can make from a budget but I'll tell you what you need competitively

The GT triple booster set (Slash Dragon 00 Octa Metsu, Dread Bahamut 7 Wall Orbit Metal Gen and Lord Sriggen Blitz Dimention')
Zwei Longiunus Dr Sp' Metsu
Judgment Joker 00 Turn Trick Zan
Archer Hurchlies 13 Eternal
Orb Egies 0 Turn Quick'
God costumised set ( Deep,Chaos 4 Flow Bearing, Ark Bahamut 2 Bump Atomic Drain Fafnir 7 star Zephr and Tornado Wyvern 1 Meatior Spiral)
And here's some combos

Lord Spriggen 0 Wall Bearing
Judgement Joker Blitz Quick Dash
Zwei Bahamut 00 Bump Orbit Metal/ Octa
Archer Hurculies 7 Eternal

If you don't already have this stuff It will come to about $130-$170

Not the cheapest to be really compettive but I guess that what happened xD
I have choz customize set, cho z valkyrie, cho z achilles, wizard fafnir, geist fafnir, Dragon, screw trident, choz triple booster set,revive phoenix, archer hercules, winning valkyrie, lost longinus, dead hades RB maximum garuda (7 lift sword), emperor forneus., zwei longinus. What can i maketh?
(Aug. 20, 2019  11:52 PM)Oylspil Wrote: I have choz customize set, cho z valkyrie, cho z achilles, wizard fafnir, geist fafnir, Dragon, screw trident, choz triple booster set,revive phoenix, archer hercules, winning valkyrie, lost longinus, dead hades  RB maximum garuda (7 lift sword), emperor forneus., zwei longinus. What can i maketh?

choz spriggan outer eternal
(Aug. 20, 2019  11:52 PM)Oylspil Wrote: I have choz customize set, cho z valkyrie, cho z achilles, wizard fafnir, geist fafnir, Dragon, screw trident, choz triple booster set,revive phoenix, archer hercules, winning valkyrie, lost longinus, dead hades  RB maximum garuda (7 lift sword), emperor forneus., zwei longinus. What can i maketh?

Orb Egis Sting Atomic, Revive Phoenix Ωuter Eternal, and Cho-Z Achilles 00 Cross Destroy are pretty good for a Right-Spin only Deck.
Cho-Z Spriggan Ratchet Bearing (Left), Archer Hercules Sting Atomic, and Orb Egis 0 Cross Destroy are good alternative combos, but are all countered by Left-Spin Xtend+.
You can try to mix these combos into a Deck as long as you have something to counter combos with a lot of LAD in both directions.
Thanks guys, will try some combos. Just bought diabolos, anything i can do with it combo wise with my parts? (Read previous posts)
(Aug. 21, 2019  12:44 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Thanks guys, will try some combos. Just bought diabolos, anything i can do with it combo wise with my parts? (Read previous posts)

You can use the Vanguard Disk for Cho-Z Spriggan on Bearing, which seems to have pretty good LAD and is also a safe-looking combo for First Stage battles. I don't think you can use the Diabolos Chip a lot, since you don't have Xtreme', Quick', or Jolt' to use with Zwei Diabolos, so you might have to wait a bit longer before being able to use it optimally.
(Aug. 21, 2019  12:44 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Thanks guys, will try some combos. Just bought diabolos, anything i can do with it combo wise with my parts? (Read previous posts)

zwei diabolos 00 dagger destroy and vanguard for ratchet

Zwei Diabolos Sting Zephr' ( or Xtreem' depending on which dead Hades Grin)
Would cho-Z Achilles 0under charge be good? I can't use 00 or bump since it's used by Salmander for 00B Bearing.
(Aug. 21, 2019  2:15 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Would cho-Z Achilles 0under charge be good? I can't use 00 or bump since it's used by Salmander for 00B Bearing.
It works. Under is outclassed, so what other disc frames do you have?
(Aug. 21, 2019  2:17 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  2:15 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Would cho-Z Achilles 0under charge be good? I can't use 00 or bump since it's used by Salmander for 00B Bearing.
It works. Under is outclassed, so what other disc frames do you have?
I have dagger, glaive, cross,bump,flow
(Aug. 21, 2019  2:19 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  2:17 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: It works. Under is outclassed, so what other disc frames do you have?
I have dagger, glaive, cross,bump,flow
Replace Bump on Salamander with Cross and put Bump on Cho-Z Achilles.
(Aug. 21, 2019  2:21 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2019  2:19 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: I have dagger, glaive, cross,bump,flow
Replace Bump on Salamander with Cross and put Bump on Cho-Z Achilles.
I was testing it against ace dragon 0Under Destroy Zan.