"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 23, 2019  12:29 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Does anyone have any good tips to put on judgement dragon 7bump? Trying to find a good combo

Atomic
Bearing
Destroy
UI Reboot
Reboot
Operate
Zeta
Dimension
ChARGE
Accel'
Trick

If you want to use 7 bump only, you can not go wrong with any driver mentioned except maybe reboot and trick. Even bearing will probably have some decent success if the disk is painted (painted disks generally have greater burst resistance compared to non painted disk; this only applies for a few layer or GT bases like lord or judgement.). If I have to choose to favorite among the drivers mentioned, I would say destroy.
(Aug. 23, 2019  4:17 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2019  12:29 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Does anyone have any good tips to put on judgement dragon 7bump? Trying to find a good combo

Atomic
Bearing
Destroy
UI Reboot
Reboot
Operate
Zeta
Dimension
ChARGE
Accel'
Trick

If you want to use 7 bump only, you can not go wrong with any driver mentioned except maybe reboot and trick. Even bearing will probably have some decent success if the disk is painted (painted disks generally have greater burst resistance compared to non painted disk; this only applies for a few layer or GT bases like lord or judgement.). If I have to choose to favorite among the drivers mentioned, I would say destroy.
I used charge but then there's an issue with charge which I think should be pointed out.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1541013
This combo's just for fun, but revive phoenix outer bullet. Whem you launch hard enough at the right angle, the armor and the bullet come out and give double obstacles to your oppoment.

I tried it and when it works its awesome
(Aug. 24, 2019  12:33 AM)Oylspil Wrote: This combo's just for fun, but revive phoenix outer bullet. Whem you launch hard enough at the right angle, the armor and the bullet come out and give double obstacles to your oppoment.

I tried it and when it works its awesome

That really is just for fun, and you're lucky your Bullet shoots out the drone easily. Mine just spins like a stamina type, gets hit a bit by the opposing Bey, a "click" sound followed by a dull scraping noise of the drone's wide attack tip, and it dies pretty quickly almost every time it does that no-jump-drone-deploy-failed thing.

I've seen that combo used already by Japanese Beytubers. My only concern is that more obstacles and flying things during the match one day would probably score a lucky hard hit on the flimsy stalk of the Bullet Driver and end its career forever.
Is using phoenix without armor legal in tournaments?
(Aug. 24, 2019  2:59 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Is using phoenix without armor legal in tournaments?

no

Cho-z spriggan outer eternal right vs hell salamander LC blitz orbit metal which is a better left spin counter
(Aug. 24, 2019  3:15 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  2:59 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Is using phoenix without armor legal in tournaments?

no

Cho-z spriggan  outer eternal right vs hell salamander LC blitz orbit metal which is a better left spin counter
CzS.00W.Br in right spin is decent.
(Aug. 24, 2019  4:01 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  3:15 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: no

Cho-z spriggan  outer eternal right vs hell salamander LC blitz orbit metal which is a better left spin counter
CzS.00W.Br in right spin is decent.

facepalm out of the two
(Aug. 24, 2019  6:07 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  4:01 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: CzS.00W.Br in right spin is decent.

facepalm out of the two

Probably that hS combo because it can destabilize Left Spin Bearing Xtend+ combos, but it can be countered by Zwei and Lord Attack combos.
(Aug. 24, 2019  6:10 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  6:07 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: facepalm out of the two

Probably that hS combo because it can destabilize Left Spin Bearing Xtend+ combos, but it can be countered by Zwei and Lord Attack combos.

meh that's' fine then I can fine-tune it for attack too (:, because your allowed one mode change per match right? change the mode to attack reverse fine-tune it (make it as unbalanced as possible) do a slide shoot and watch the hops or vice versa
(Aug. 24, 2019  6:16 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  6:10 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Probably that hS combo because it can destabilize Left Spin Bearing Xtend+ combos, but it can be countered by Zwei and Lord Attack combos.

meh that's' fine then I can fine-tune it for attack too (:, because your allowed one mode change per match right? change the mode  reverse fine-tune it (make it as unbalanced as possible) do a slide shoot and watch the hops

I doubt it you would be able to get any significant 'hops' or anything if you reverse fine tune as much as possible.
(Aug. 24, 2019  6:20 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  6:16 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: meh that's' fine then I can fine-tune it for attack too (:, because your allowed one mode change per match right? change the mode  reverse fine-tune it (make it as unbalanced as possible) do a slide shoot and watch the hops

I doubt it you would be able to get any significant 'hops' or anything if you reverse fine tune as much as possible.

?????? wdym
(Aug. 24, 2019  6:16 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  6:10 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Probably that hS combo because it can destabilize Left Spin Bearing Xtend+ combos, but it can be countered by Zwei and Lord Attack combos.

meh that's' fine then I can fine-tune it for attack too (:, because your allowed one mode change per match right? change the mode to attack reverse fine-tune it (make it as unbalanced as possible) do a slide shoot and watch the hops or vice versa

Okay, I have come back after testing hS.Bl.Om for a while, and I have found that it doesn't Burst against ZB.00D.Qc' Metsu or ZB.St.Rb Metsu, but it can occasionally get KOed. It loses to LL.0B.Ω by Spin Finish because of the Lord base's rubber, so that might be a problem. It also loses to DL.St.At Ten by Spin Finish. I think your best bet is using hS.Bl.Om and choS.0W.Br in Right Spin as Left-Spin counters, and LV.0B.Ω as a Right-Spin counter.
(Aug. 24, 2019  9:27 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  6:16 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: meh that's' fine then I can fine-tune it for attack too (:, because your allowed one mode change per match right? change the mode to attack reverse fine-tune it (make it as unbalanced as possible) do a slide shoot and watch the hops or vice versa

Okay, I have come back after testing hS.Bl.Om for a while, and I have found that it doesn't Burst against ZB.00D.Qc' Metsu or ZB.St.Rb Metsu, but it can occasionally get KOed. It loses to LL.0B.Ω by Spin Finish because of the Lord base's rubber, so that might be a problem. It also loses to DL.St.At Ten by Spin Finish. I think your best bet is using hS.Bl.Om and choS.0W.Br in Right Spin as Left-Spin counters, and LV.0B.Ω as a Right-Spin counter.
I was thinking hS bl Om for a left spin bearing and xtend+  counter
LS around atomic right for right spin bearing and xtend+ counter plus left atomic 
DD 00wall bearing for right spin atomic combos and attack combos wall with scrape XD
(Aug. 25, 2019  1:06 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  9:27 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Okay, I have come back after testing hS.Bl.Om for a while, and I have found that it doesn't Burst against ZB.00D.Qc' Metsu or ZB.St.Rb Metsu, but it can occasionally get KOed. It loses to LL.0B.Ω by Spin Finish because of the Lord base's rubber, so that might be a problem. It also loses to DL.St.At Ten by Spin Finish. I think your best bet is using hS.Bl.Om and choS.0W.Br in Right Spin as Left-Spin counters, and LV.0B.Ω as a Right-Spin counter.
LS around atomic right for right spin bearing and xtend+ counter plus left atomic 
DD 00wall bearing for right spin atomic combos and attack combos wall with scrape XD

That's pretty solid, although maybe DL.00W.Br Gen would be a bit better if you want to be safe, since you wouldn't go same-spin and you wouldn't get KOed anyway. If you have Ratchet, that combo could be even better with it.
Can anyone build me combo with all of the layers that I have?

Layers:
Cho-z Achilles
Cho-z Valkyrie
Cho-z Spriggan
Perfect Phoenix
Archer Hercules
Hell Salamander
Orb Egis

Discs:
1’
Outer
Zenith

Frames:
Wall
Bump
Dagger
Flow
Meteor
Vortex
Cross
Proof
Glaive
Star

Drivers:
Destroy
Volcanic’
Atomic
Eternal
Bearing
Xtreme
Zeta’
Evolution (Almost worn out)
Spiral
Zephyr
Ultimate Reboot
Dimension

All of my parts are Takara Tomy.
(Aug. 25, 2019  1:06 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  9:27 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Okay, I have come back after testing hS.Bl.Om for a while, and I have found that it doesn't Burst against ZB.00D.Qc' Metsu or ZB.St.Rb Metsu, but it can occasionally get KOed. It loses to LL.0B.Ω by Spin Finish because of the Lord base's rubber, so that might be a problem. It also loses to DL.St.At Ten by Spin Finish. I think your best bet is using hS.Bl.Om and choS.0W.Br in Right Spin as Left-Spin counters, and LV.0B.Ω as a Right-Spin counter.

hS bl Om for a left spin bearing and xtend+ counter - seems logical, but won't Blitz scrape first before it can actually counter Bearing? Based on my testings (against usual broken meta combos for czS, JJ, etc), Blitz has more capability and LAD when partnered with Bearing since it is held up high. I think if you plan to use Om, you're probably better off with 10/0/00/B/C/G/S for better LAD and KO resistance. I'll just assume you have a Level Chip for hS.

LS around atomic right for right spin bearing and xtend+ counter plus left atomic - haven't tested Around with LS yet (only with Dread and Wizard, which was quite nice on Rise Driver), but that combo seems good considering (if) your Lord Base is still in mint condition for the Burst resistors to be viable as a semi-mobile attacker/balance type. Around also has more scrape than say 00P/C or Sting which could hinder its LAD potential, so I'm not too sure on that but I might try this out when I get off work in 5 days lol

DD 00wall bearing for right spin atomic combos and attack combos wall with scrape - good choice, and you can probably try DL/F.00W.Br Ten for a bit more weight (at least my Diabolos Chip copy is lighter by roughly 0.01g compared to any other left spin Chips with Ten Weight)
(Aug. 25, 2019  2:36 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  1:06 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: I was thinking hS bl Om for a left spin bearing and xtend+  counter

That's pretty solid, although maybe DL.00W.Br Gen would be a bit better if you want to be safe, since you wouldn't go same-spin and you wouldn't get KOed anyway. If you have Ratchet, that combo could be even better with it.
why ????? it's not for spin stealing it's a defense hybrid with good stamina plus without the wall frame it's going to get KO'ed
(Aug. 25, 2019  2:38 AM)XTend-minus Wrote: Can anyone build me combo with all of the layers that I have?

Layers:
Cho-z Achilles
Cho-z Valkyrie
Cho-z Spriggan
Perfect Phoenix
Archer Hercules
Hell Salamander
Orb Egis

Discs:
1’
Outer
Zenith

Frames:
Wall
Bump
Dagger
Flow
Meteor
Vortex
Cross
Proof
Glaive
Star

Drivers:
Destroy
Volcanic’
Atomic
Eternal
Bearing
Xtreme
Zeta’
Evolution (Almost worn out)
Spiral
Zephyr
Ultimate Reboot
Dimension

All of my parts are Takara Tomy.

czA.00/0/10Cross/Proof/Star/Dagger/Bump.Ultimate Reboot/Atomic/Xtreme/Zephyr/Evolution

czV.Zenith/00/0/10Cross/Proof/Star/Dagger/Bump.Ultimate Reboot/Atomic/Xtreme/Zephyr/Evolution

czS./00/0/10Wall/Bump/Proof.Bearing

pP.Outer.Eternal

aH.Outer/7/10/00.Eternal

hS.7/0/10/00Bump/Cross/Proof/Glaive/Star.Atomic/Destroy/Bearing

oE.7/0/10/00Cross/Proof/Star.Atomic

Those are what I've tested and found working (albeit there are minor differences in spin time and Burst resistance also depending on the part molds)

Sorry for double posting. I type too slow to notice another entry
(Aug. 25, 2019  2:41 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  1:06 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: I was thinking hS bl Om for a left spin bearing and xtend+  counter

hS bl Om for a left spin bearing and xtend+ counter - seems logical, but won't Blitz scrape first before it can actually counter Bearing? Based on my testings (against usual broken meta combos for czS, JJ, etc), Blitz has more capability and LAD when partnered with Bearing since it is held up high. I think if you plan to use Om, you're probably better off with 10/0/00/B/C/G/S for better LAD and KO resistance. I'll just assume you have a Level Chip for hS.

LS around atomic right for right spin bearing and xtend+ counter plus left atomic - haven't tested Around with LS yet (only with Dread and Wizard, which was quite nice on Rise Driver), but that combo seems good considering (if) your Lord Base is still in mint condition for the Burst resistors to be viable as a semi-mobile attacker/balance type. Around also has more scrape than say 00P/C or Sting which could hinder its LAD potential, so I'm not too sure on that but I might try this out when I get off work in 5 days lol

DD 00wall bearing for right spin atomic combos and attack combos wall with scrape - good choice, and you can probably try DL/F.00W.Br Ten for a bit more weight (at least my Diabolos Chip copy is lighter by roughly 0.01g compared to any other left spin Chips with Ten Weight)

oh thanks for letting me know that blitz scrapes as for around its precision is crazy with atomic for some reason so that's why I'm using it atomic is about stamina right or outspining or destabilizing not LAD correct me if I'm the wrong LAD is opposite spin match ups and this is not going up against left minus left atomic (idk) results
(Aug. 25, 2019  2:52 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  2:41 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: hS bl Om for a left spin bearing and xtend+ counter - seems logical, but won't Blitz scrape first before it can actually counter Bearing? Based on my testings (against usual broken meta combos for czS, JJ, etc), Blitz has more capability and LAD when partnered with Bearing since it is held up high. I think if you plan to use Om, you're probably better off with 10/0/00/B/C/G/S for better LAD and KO resistance. I'll just assume you have a Level Chip for hS.

oh thanks for letting me know that blitz scrapes as for around its precision is crazy with atomic for some reason so that's why I'm using it atomic is about stamina right or outspining or destabilizing not LAD correct me if I'm the wrong LAD is opposite spin match ups and this is not going up against left minus left atomic (idk) results

I've seen Bladers use Blitz with Bearing on pP as well, and it does hold its ground quite nicely against opposite spin Bearing and Xt+, as long as the Layer you use with it is in mint to semi-mint condition for the teeth.

I think Around is maybe a bit heavier or somehow in the same weight range as 00/0Proof with actual rolling balls on four points for minimizing scrape on low spins or negating heavy blows from underneath, and most often than not Bladers will have their Bearing combos on left spin for spin-equalization so the Around.Atomic might not be too favorable with opposite spin. Again, I'm interested to test this out when I get off work. I'm simply basing off from my previous part testings for Around and Atomic. 

It also would depend on which Atomic recolor you're gonna use since some colors have better spring at the cost of less KO resistance due to freer-spinning balls, while others are KO resistant but have weaker springs. Same difference with other Drivers with free-spinning parts as well. If you're lucky, you could have an Atomic with both nice spring strength and moderately free-spinning ball tip.
Thx Rouzuke

Wait I only have one Eternal. What combo can I use for aH
(Aug. 25, 2019  3:16 AM)XTend-minus Wrote: Thx Rouzuke

Wait I only have one Eternal. What combo can I use for aH

For pP, you can also try 7/0/10/00Proof/Cross/Glaive/Bump.Atomic if you want to use Outer.Eternal for aH.
(Aug. 25, 2019  3:11 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  2:52 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: oh thanks for letting me know that blitz scrapes as for around its precision is crazy with atomic for some reason so that's why I'm using it atomic is about stamina right or outspining or destabilizing not LAD correct me if I'm the wrong LAD is opposite spin match ups and this is not going up against left minus left atomic (idk) results

I've seen Bladers use Blitz with Bearing on pP as well, and it does hold its ground quite nicely against opposite spin Bearing and Xt+, as long as the Layer you use with it is in mint to semi-mint condition for the teeth.

I think Around is maybe a bit heavier or somehow in the same weight range as 00/0Proof with actual rolling balls on four points for minimizing scrape on low spins or negating heavy blows from underneath, and most often than not Bladers will have their Bearing combos on left spin for spin-equalization so the Around.Atomic might not be too favorable with opposite spin. Again, I'm interested to test this out when I get off work. I'm simply basing off from my previous part testings for Around and Atomic. 

It also would depend on which Atomic recolor you're gonna use since some colors have better spring at the cost of less KO resistance due to freer-spinning balls, while others are KO resistant but have weaker springs. Same difference with other Drivers with free-spinning parts as well. If you're lucky, you could have an Atomic with both nice spring strength and moderately free-spinning ball tip.
I do funny enough but what disk is best for orbit metal then