"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 25, 2019  1:28 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  3:11 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I've seen Bladers use Blitz with Bearing on pP as well, and it does hold its ground quite nicely against opposite spin Bearing and Xt+, as long as the Layer you use with it is in mint to semi-mint condition for the teeth.

I think Around is maybe a bit heavier or somehow in the same weight range as 00/0Proof with actual rolling balls on four points for minimizing scrape on low spins or negating heavy blows from underneath, and most often than not Bladers will have their Bearing combos on left spin for spin-equalization so the Around.Atomic might not be too favorable with opposite spin. Again, I'm interested to test this out when I get off work. I'm simply basing off from my previous part testings for Around and Atomic. 

It also would depend on which Atomic recolor you're gonna use since some colors have better spring at the cost of less KO resistance due to freer-spinning balls, while others are KO resistant but have weaker springs. Same difference with other Drivers with free-spinning parts as well. If you're lucky, you could have an Atomic with both nice spring strength and moderately free-spinning ball tip.
I do funny enough but what disk is best for orbit metal then

Basically anything that used to be good with Orbit back in the God era prior to the inclusion of Atomic
Should I buy dead Phoenix to do pP 0/Ø Xt+ Or stick with what I have and do chS vanguard/sting Xtend+?

Also forgive me if this is in the wrong thread, but WHERE THE FRICK CAN I BUY THE XTEND+ DRIVER FOR CHEAP AND FAST SHIPPING!!!?!!!!?!?!!!!!

Also what combo do I have to use to make JJ relevant in tournaments?
(Aug. 26, 2019  1:16 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Should I buy dead Phoenix to do pP 0/Ø Xt+ Or stick with what I have and do chS vanguard/sting Xtend+?

Also forgive me if this is in the wrong thread, but WHERE THE FRICK CAN I BUY THE XTEND+  DRIVER FOR CHEAP AND FAST SHIPPING!!!?!!!!?!?!!!!!

Also what combo do I have to use to make JJ relevant in tournaments?
use outer on xtend+
wait for union Achilles 
JJ blitz qc'
I don’t collect metals but I’ll say a burst for fun
dF.12.w.Qt
Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum, I moved it here as it made more sense. Sorry for the confusion...

Hey guys – My sons (6 and 8) and I are new to BB, been reading a lot on these forums as well as the fandom site. I’m hoping you can recommend some combos based on the BBs below.

We have a weekly tournament at a LTS in the area. In terms of local meta, I am not too familiar with all the BBs name but it seems vast majority are Hasbro evolution and slingshot – so not too concerned here. There are a few kids that have TT most have stock combos from God Layer and Cho Z. There is a small group that you can tell are more serious, again mostly God Layer and Cho Z. Some combo pieces that I noticed for layer was Spriggan Requiem, Geist Fafnir and Dread Phoenix. Can’t ID drivers that well but I did notice Bearing. You tell these kids know their BB tech and meta. It seems stamina type blades are king at this store's meta. The store uses the Hasbro red Beyblade Bust stadium set up on a table, not on the ground like I see in videos.

Anyways here is the list of what we got. Bought all this in one month, should probably slow it down as the kids are spoiled. I have Union Achilles on preorder so he won’t be here for a bit. Really enjoying Beyblades I wish I could join in but I’m over forty so it would look a bit odd. Too bad I would crush those 8 year olds

• Twin Nemesis 1'Hit Wedge
• Hound Dog 8 Bearing
• Hazard Kerbeus 7 Atomic
• Z Achilles 3Dagger Destroy
• Emperor Forneus 13Meteor Survive (Comes with a Level Chip)
• Cho-Z Achilles 00 Dimension
• Slash Valkyrie Blitz Power Retsu
• Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen
• Zwei Longinus Drake Spiral' Metsu
• Dread Bahamut 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen
• Lord Spriggan Blitz Dimension'
• Slash Dragon 00 Octa Metsu

Hasbro – I understand that we can use disk and frames from Hasbro with TT
Frame: Glaive and Bump
Disk: 00/0/4/10 and Hit - we have others but from what I understand the rest are trash

Cheers!
------
Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:

If you or someone (who listens to you) uses any good zwei and cho z achilles combo, you/ that person can beat the stamina beys that you have mentioned above (you do lack a few top tier mobile attack drivers, but you can be just fine maybe).
If you don't mind repeating parts,
Zwei fafnir 10 destroy or atomic,
cho z achilles 00 atomic or destroy
lord spriggan (or dread bahamut with gen) 00wall/ 7wall bearing
-----
I replied to Ash:

Thanks so much!
Suggestions for Balance and Stamina combo's are also welcomed. Also please let me know what other parts we should be investing in.
For the Z.F.10.Ds and the czA.00.At combo, would adding a disk frame like bump help? Also the weights on the GT layers any insight here, it sounds like the heavier the better?

-----

Again thanks for all help and tips. I am trying to get up to speed on all the terms and acronyms so I can get to the finer nuances of what bladeing is about.
(Aug. 26, 2019  6:52 PM)bp240 Wrote:
Long post (Click to View)
Metsu works really well on the Zwei base.
Hi, lost to Lord Spriggan recently ?
Need something to outspin out
Layer is fixed - Zwei Longinus
Weight is Metsu.

Discs
Boost
Nine
Knuckle
Drake
(I can't remember others)

Drivers
Spiral'
Atomic
Unite
Merge
Zeta
Destroy
Spiral
Variable
Orbit
Revolve

I know there are a lot of stamina drivers but I am confused which one to use.
I need help with making a judgement combo. Unfortunately it's hard since I only have accel' and not xtreme'. And I only have 2 gachi chips: Dragon and Joker. If I could get a good combo with the parts that'd be great.
Chips:
Dragon
Joker

Layers:
Ace
Gran
Rock
Judgment

Disks:
Sting

Frames: 
Under
Bump
Glaive
Cross
Flow
Meteor
Turn

Drivers:
Atomic
Bearing
Destroy
UI Reboot
Reboot
Operate
Zeta
Dimension
ChARGE 
Accel'
(Aug. 26, 2019  6:52 PM)bp240 Wrote: Sorry I posted this in the wrong forum, I moved it here as it made more sense. Sorry for the confusion...

Hey guys – My sons (6 and 8) and I are new to BB, been reading a lot on these forums as well as the fandom site. I’m hoping you can recommend some combos based on the BBs below.

We have a weekly tournament at a LTS in the area. In terms of local meta, I am not too familiar with all the BBs name but it seems vast majority are Hasbro evolution and slingshot – so not too concerned here. There are a few kids that have TT most have stock combos from God Layer and Cho Z. There is a small group that you can tell are more serious, again mostly God Layer and Cho Z. Some combo pieces that I noticed for layer was Spriggan Requiem, Geist Fafnir and Dread Phoenix. Can’t ID drivers that well but I did notice Bearing. You tell these kids know their BB tech and meta. It seems stamina type blades are king at this store's meta. The store uses the Hasbro red Beyblade Bust stadium set up on a table, not on the ground like I see in videos.

Anyways here is the list of what we got. Bought all this in one month, should probably slow it down as the kids are spoiled. I have Union Achilles on preorder so he won’t be here for a bit. Really enjoying Beyblades I wish I could join in but I’m over forty so it would look a bit odd. Too bad I would crush those 8 year olds

• Twin Nemesis 1'Hit Wedge
• Hound Dog 8 Bearing

Hasbro – I understand that we can use disk and frames from Hasbro with TT
Frame: Glaive and Bump
Disk: 00/0/4/10 and Hit - we have others but from what I understand the rest are trash

Cheers!
------
Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:

If you or someone (who listens to you) uses any good zwei and cho z achilles combo, you/ that person can beat the stamina beys that you have mentioned above (you do lack a few top tier mobile attack drivers, but you can be just fine maybe).
If you don't mind repeating parts,
Zwei fafnir 10 destroy or atomic,
cho z achilles 00 atomic or destroy
lord spriggan (or dread bahamut with gen) 00wall/ 7wall bearing
-----
I replied to Ash:

Thanks so much!
Suggestions for Balance and Stamina combo's are also welcomed. Also please let me know what other parts we should be investing in.
For the Z.F.10.Ds and the czA.00.At combo, would adding a disk frame like bump help? Also the weights on the GT layers any insight here, it sounds like the heavier the better?

-----

Again thanks for all help and tips. I am trying to get up to speed on all the terms and acronyms so I can get to the finer nuances of what bladeing is about.

Yes, bump would be good on the combos that you have asked about And, while heavier does mean better many times, that isn't true all the time. As far as I know, Diabolos has better stamina than a GT chip+ goku weight (the heaviest weight as of now). Metsu is generally in zwei combos (or diabolos). You don't have many top tier stamina layers as far as I know. Consider buying some attack drivers like destroy' (basically more burst resistance than normal destroy; also doesn't wear out like rubber drivers), quick' (extreme' and jolt' are similar drivers that perform somewhat identically; jolt' is more of a left spin option than right imo), perfect phoenix layer (costly but kinda worth it), xtend+ driver (arguably the most popular driver nowadays, excellent opposite spin performance and good same spin performance as well), diabolos chip (very versatile GT chip+ weight).
You can buy orb egis if you want a non risky counter for the perfect phoenix layer.
(Aug. 26, 2019  6:52 PM)bp240 Wrote: • Twin Nemesis 1'Hit Wedge
• Hound Dog 8 Bearing

Lord Spriggan 7 (Painted Green) Wall Bearing.
Depending on the rules your Local Toy Store uses, you may or may not switch the spin direction of this combo before every match. If it is allowed, make sure you always spin the opposite from your opponent for maximum effectiveness. If that is not allowed, keep in in left spin. Is your 0 disk Hasbro? I am not familiar with Hasbro parts, but if your 0 disk is heavier than the painted 7, and if it also holds tight to the burst stoppers on Lord, use it instead.

Zwei Longinus Metsu, Blitz/00 Dagger/00 Meteor
ChoZ Achilles, Blitz/00 Dagger/00 Meteor
For attack combos, these 2 layers and weight combination is good enough. For the drivers you're gonna have to choose which one you can use well among these: Atomic, Destroy, Power, Orbit Metal, Dimension', or Spiral'
Recently i went to the pixel 2 tourmament and had to fight the host, lazerbeamz. He used pP 0 Xt+ and i used left chS Vn Br. I lost. Tuen i fought Hector619, who used dB ? Eternal. I lost. What can i do to beat these combos? I have:

Ace dragon set, zwei longinus, judgement joker, diabolos set,revive phoenix, cho z trio, cho z triple booster set, cho z customize set, screw trident, emperor forneus, geist fafmor, archer hercules, maximum garuda 7lift sword, winning valkyrie.
OoE 0 At good or no?

0 cross i meant

Guys i might have found a really good combo, kimd of strange, but it beats all my other really good combos. Currently it's........drum roll.............

Judgement Diabolos Outer Bearing!
I dont know why its good for me
For some reasons judgement does good on bearing
(Aug. 27, 2019  9:56 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: For some reasons judgement does good on bearing

Probably when against opposite spin, like a right spinning equalizer, but the contact points are too large for it to keep the spin for itself unlike usual spin-equalizing Layers/Bases
(Aug. 27, 2019  3:28 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Recently i went to the pixel 2 tourmament and had to fight the host, lazerbeamz. He used pP 0 Xt+ and i used left chS Vn Br. I lost. Tuen i fought Hector619, who used dB ? Eternal. I  lost. What can i do to beat these combos? I have:

Ace dragon set, zwei longinus, judgement joker, diabolos set,revive phoenix, cho z trio, cho z triple booster set, cho z customize set, screw trident, emperor forneus, geist fafmor, archer hercules, maximum garuda 7lift sword, winning valkyrie.

PP xt+ dies to judgment combos. Try judgment diaboros 0 bump charge. If you have difficulty hitting pp in the middle try launching a bit softer.

For dread bahamut, you can use a right spin xtend+ or left spin atomic/orbit combos
Can u build me a tt combo?

I only have:

layers:
revive phoenix

layer bases:
zwei
slash
wizard

layer weights
sen
metsu
retsu

gatinko chips
valkyrie
fafnir
longinus

discs:
blitz
drake
ratchet

frames:
glaive
bump
vortex
meteor
cross
flow
star
under

drivers:
rise
spiral'
power
friction
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:35 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Can u build me a tt combo?

I only have:

layers:
revive phoenix

layer bases:
zwei
slash
wizard

layer weights
sen
metsu
retsu

gatinko chips
valkyrie
fafnir
longinus

discs:
blitz
drake
ratchet

frames:
glaive
bump
vortex
meteor
cross
flow
star
under

drivers:
rise
spiral'
power
friction

Best I can do is:
Zwei
Fafnir/Longinus
Metsu
Blitz / 0 Bump / 10 Bump
Spiral' / Power / ...maybe friction
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:42 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:35 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Can u build me a tt combo?

I only have:

layers:
revive phoenix

layer bases:
zwei
slash
wizard

layer weights
sen
metsu
retsu

gatinko chips
valkyrie
fafnir
longinus

discs:
blitz
drake
ratchet

frames:
glaive
bump
vortex
meteor
cross
flow
star
under

drivers:
rise
spiral'
power
friction

Best I can do is:
Zwei
Fafnir/Longinus
Metsu
Blitz / 0 Bump / 10 Bump
There really isn’t much else. Revive Phoenix stock combo with Cross might be a meh defense combo.
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:45 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:42 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Best I can do is:
Zwei
Fafnir/Longinus
Metsu
Blitz / 0 Bump / 10 Bump
There really isn’t much else. Revive Phoenix stock combo with Cross might be a meh defense combo.

Spryzen Requiem 0Meteor Zeta can burst Zwei Fafnir, so i think Revive Phoenix 10Cross Friction and Zwei Longinus 0Bump Power are my best bets. Thanks!
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:51 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:45 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: There really isn’t much else. Revive Phoenix stock combo with Cross might be a meh defense combo.

Spryzen Requiem 0Meteor Zeta can burst Zwei Fafnir, so i think Revive Phoenix 10Cross Friction and Zwei Longinus 0Bump Power are my best bets. Thanks!
Can it burst ZF consistently? Or was it just once? Also rP.10C.Fr isn’t going to be the best.
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:51 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:45 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: There really isn’t much else. Revive Phoenix stock combo with Cross might be a meh defense combo.

With Dead Phoenix 0 Atomic, is what Perfect Phoenix combo could i use
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:55 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:51 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Spryzen Requiem 0Meteor Zeta can burst Zwei Fafnir, so i think Revive Phoenix 10Cross Friction and Zwei Longinus 0Bump Power are my best bets. Thanks!

With Dead Phoenix 0 Atomic, is what Perfect Phoenix combo could i use
You’d want pP.00C.Xt+.
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:55 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:51 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Spryzen Requiem 0Meteor Zeta can burst Zwei Fafnir, so i think Revive Phoenix 10Cross Friction and Zwei Longinus 0Bump Power are my best bets. Thanks!
Can it burst ZF consistently? Or was it just once? Also rP.10C.Fr isn’t going to be the best.

The first time was simultaneous , the second-fourth requiem won by burst this was out of 20 battles though so 25% of the time Spryzen in Requiem mode (same spin attack) can burst zF

(Aug. 28, 2019  2:56 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:55 AM)X-Wing Wrote: With Dead Phoenix 0 Atomic, is what Perfect Phoenix combo could i use
You’d want pP.00C.Xt+.

that's with perfect phoenix and a bunch of other stuff i mean with the parts i have plus dead's parts

(Aug. 28, 2019  2:55 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:

25% is inconsistent so maybe just hit at the right angle?
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:57 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2019  2:55 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Can it burst ZF consistently? Or was it just once? Also rP.10C.Fr isn’t going to be the best.
A lot of posts (Click to View)
Simultaneous burst finishes usually don’t count in testing.