"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Sorry if this question if a little off-kilter from the topic at hand...
But is there a thread just like this one, but for burst classic? Or is it all contained within this thread?
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:23 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: How big is the difference between Atomic and Orbit. I want to get an Atomic, but my little brother seems resistant to letting me get one (I guess for fear of losing) and I want to know if I should just settle for Orbit.
For same spin Orbit and Atomic are pretty equal. Some may say At self koes, but really depends on launch technique. At is a lot better in opposite spin tho.
(Jun. 28, 2019  7:01 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Sorry if this question if a little off-kilter from the topic at hand...
But is there a thread just like this one, but for burst classic? Or is it all contained within this thread?

As far as I know, it is fine to ask or discuss here.
Hi everyone! I'm KayToo2022 and after a 10-year hiatus and constant nagging from my 7 y/o cousin, I've decided to pick up the hobby of BeyBlades once more. I mostly just play these with my cousin and most recently he's been extremely cocky so I want to knock him down a few pegs. Anyways, these are the parts I own:

Energy layers: Balkesh B3 (aka aB,) Caynox C3 (aka dC,) Hazard Kerbeus K4 (aka hK,) Spryzen Requiem S3 (aka Sr,) Wonder Valtryek V4 (aka wV,) Xcalius X4 (aka bX,) Z Achilles A4 (aka zA)
Forge Discs: D28 (aka 8,) D30 (aka 7,) D44 (aka 0,) D47 (aka 2,) D50 (aka 4,) D51 (aka 12,) D55 (aka 1',)
Disc Frames: Bump (aka B,) Flow (aka F)
Drivers: TA15-S (aka Volcanic-S/Vl-S,) TA17-S (aka Sword-S/Sw-S,) TB07 (aka Zeta/Zt,) TD07 (aka Atomic/At,) TD07-S (aka Atomic-S/At-S,) TS12 (aka Bearing/Br,) TS14-S (aka Prevail)

and the stadium I play in:
Standard Beyblade Burst Stadium

Combos I have thought of:
(aB/Sr).(0/7)b.(At/Br), bX.0.(At/Vl-S), dC.4.At

Are There any other notable combos that I can make? Thank you all in advance.
(Jun. 29, 2019  2:10 AM)KayToo2022 Wrote: Hi everyone! I'm KayToo2022 and after a 10-year hiatus and constant nagging from my 7 y/o cousin, I've decided to pick up the hobby of BeyBlades once more.  I mostly just play these with my cousin and most recently he's been extremely cocky so I want to knock him down a few pegs. Anyways, these are the parts I own:

Energy layers: Balkesh B3 (aka aB,) Caynox C3 (aka dC,) Hazard Kerbeus K4 (aka hK,) Spryzen Requiem S3 (aka Sr,) Wonder Valtryek V4 (aka wV,) Xcalius X4 (aka bX,) Z Achilles A4 (aka zA)
Forge Discs:  D28 (aka 8,) D30 (aka 7,) D44 (aka 0,) D47 (aka 2,) D50 (aka 4,)  D51 (aka 12,) D55 (aka 1',)
Disc Frames: Bump (aka B,) Flow (aka F)
Drivers: TA15-S (aka Volcanic-S/Vl-S,) TA17-S (aka Sword-S/Sw-S,) TB07 (aka Zeta/Zt,) TD07 (aka Atomic/At,) TD07-S (aka Atomic-S/At-S,) TS12 (aka Bearing/Br,) TS14-S (aka Prevail)

and the stadium I play in:
Standard Beyblade Burst Stadium

Combos I have thought of:
(aB/Sr).(0/7)b.(At/Br), bX.0.(At/Vl-S), dC.4.At

Are There any other notable combos that I can make? Thank you all in advance.
Not really! You got this!
Hello everyone, I was hoping that you guys could build me three combos, 1 for each of the three layers listed below. Also Bellow are all my parts I have, but if you don’t think any of those would help with the combo, you can add parts that would be good but I’d prefer if you could just use those parts, thanks.

Geist fafnir
Cho z Achilles
Cho z Valkyrie

2 x2
3 x2
4 x4
6 x3
7 x2
8 x2
8’ x2
12 x2
Zenith

Vortex x2
Meteor x2
Proof
Lift
Dagger
Flow
Star
Hit

Trans
Spiral
Friction
Guard
Operate
Yard
Zypher
Absorb
Dimension
Bearing
Eternal
Xtreme
Evolution
Ultimate reboot
(Jun. 29, 2019  1:22 PM)megablaze254 Wrote: Hello everyone, I was hoping that you guys could build me three combos, 1 for each of the three layers listed below. Also Bellow are all my parts I have, but if you don’t think any of those would help with the combo, you can add parts that would be good but I’d prefer if you could just use those parts, thanks.

Geist fafnir
Cho z Achilles
Cho z Valkyrie

2 x2
3 x2
4 x4
6 x3
7 x2
8 x2
8’ x2
12 x2
Zenith

Vortex x2
Meteor x2
Proof
Lift
Dagger
Flow
Star
Hit

Trans
Spiral
Friction
Guard
Operate
Yard
Zypher
Absorb
Dimension
Bearing
Eternal
Xtreme
Evolution
Ultimate reboot

Cz-V.0.V.Ult RB

Cz-A.7.M.X

gF.8'.P.Br
hey, i was hoping you guys could build me a combo. All of my beys are hasbro except for one and i would like a combo for attack, defence, and stamina. These are the parts i have.

Layers:

orichalcum O3
Luinor l4
valtryek v2
spryzen s2
TT Zeus z3
wyvron w2
wyvron w1
wyvron w3
odax o2
doomscizor d1

Discs:

knuckle
oval
boost
triple
vertical
armed
outer

frames:

glaive

drivers:

atomic
extreme
massive
unite
variable
accel
jolt
octa

i play in the very first blue stadium.
Thank you for your time!!
(Jun. 30, 2019  11:24 PM)IceyCake Wrote: hey, i was hoping you guys could build me a combo. All of my beys are hasbro except for one and i would like a combo for attack, defence, and stamina. These are the parts i have.

Layers:

orichalcum O3
Luinor l4
valtryek v2
spryzen s2
TT Zeus z3
wyvron w2
wyvron w1
wyvron w3
odax o2
doomscizor d1

Discs:

knuckle
oval
boost
triple
vertical
armed
outer

frames:

glaive

drivers:

atomic
extreme
massive
unite
variable
accel
jolt
octa

i play in the very first blue stadium.
Thank you for your time!!

Try luinor knuckle atomic for attack
hey, i was wondering if you guys could build me the best combo for my current collection i have. all of my beys are hasbro

layer

orichalcum o3
valtryek v2
spryzen s2
luinor l4
odax o2
wyvron w2
wyrvon w3
wyvron w1
doomscizor d1

dics

knucke
boost
armed'
oval
triple
vertical
outer'

frame

glaive

drivers

atomic
exttrme
octa
variable
unite
massive x2
jolt
accel

i play in the blue hasbro stadium. thank you!!
(Jul. 01, 2019  4:49 PM)IceyCake Wrote: hey, i was wondering if you guys could build me the best combo for my current collection i have. all of my beys are hasbro

layer

orichalcum o3
valtryek v2
spryzen s2
luinor l4
odax o2
wyvron w2
wyrvon w3
wyvron w1
doomscizor d1

dics

knucke
boost
armed'
oval
triple
vertical
outer'

frame

glaive

drivers

atomic
exttrme
octa
variable
unite
massive x2
jolt
accel

Orichalcum O3 Outer Atomic.
hey, i was wondering if you guys could build me the best combo for the current collection i have. all of my beys are hasbro

layer:
orichalcum o3
valtryek v2
spryzen s2
luinor l4
odax o2
wyvron w2
wyrvon w3
wyvron w1
doomscizor d1

dics:
knucke
boost
armed'
oval
triple
vertical
outer'

frame :
glaive

drivers:
atomic
exttrme
octa
variable
unite
massive x2
jolt
accel

(Jul. 01, 2019  5:06 PM)IceyCake Wrote: hey, i was wondering if you guys could build me the best combo for the current collection i have. all of my beys are hasbro

layer:
orichalcum o3
valtryek v2
spryzen s2
luinor l4
odax o2
wyvron w2
wyrvon w3
wyvron w1
doomscizor d1

dics:
knucke
boost
armed'
oval
triple
vertical
outer'

frame :
glaive

drivers:
atomic
exttrme
octa
variable
unite
massive x2
jolt
accel

Maybe L4 Outer Octa?
Hey so i when i was a kid i was into beyblade alot. Recently i was on hulu and i ended up watching beyblade season 1. Next i bought a few beys and ordered the dranzer and dragoon. I want so badly to op with the classic blade breakers . i mean its only my wife and i lol . i bought her the balkesh swithstrike and i have like 13 other beys.
What combos work to make the blade breakers hasbro ( i ordered takomy ones and got gyped with fakes) and how do i get real tomy ones that click.

Im like mega new to what goes on and i dont wanna die from lead cancer. Lol
I need some help to beat my friend's stock Spriggan Requiem (.0.Zt) with some limited parts I have with me here

Layers:
Victory Valkyrie
Sieg Xcalibur
Valtryek V2
Spryzen S2
Wyvron
Xcalius
Lúinor L2
Wyvron W3
legend Spryzen S3
Xcalius X3
Doomscizor D2

Discs:
Boost
Nine
Knuckle
Armed
Force

Frames:
Glaive

Drivers
TT Iron
TT Variable
Variable
Unite
Massive
Xtreme
Jaggy
Spiral
Iron
Merge
Atomic

Thank you!
(Jul. 02, 2019  3:25 PM)DrPedrão Wrote: I need some help to beat my friend's stock Spriggan Requiem (.0.Zt) with some limited parts I have with me here

Layers:
Victory Valkyrie
Sieg Xcalibur
Valtryek V2
Spryzen S2
Wyvron
Xcalius
Lúinor L2
Wyvron W3
legend Spryzen S3
Xcalius X3
Doomscizor D2

Discs:
Boost
Nine
Knuckle
Armed
Force

Frames:
Glaive

Drivers
TT Iron
TT Variable
Variable
Unite
Massive
Xtreme
Jaggy
Spiral
Iron
Merge
Atomic

Thank you!

lS3 7G At
What combo works well on Hold'?
(Jul. 02, 2019  4:51 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: What combo works well on Hold'?

Cho Z Achilles 00W Hold’ or hS 00W H’
(Jul. 02, 2019  4:52 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  4:51 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: What combo works well on Hold'?

Cho Z Achilles 00W Hold’ or hS 00W H’

Okay, thanks. I've been trying Expand on hS, but I guess Wall is the best for Bearing and Hold'. Also, have you tested to see if it's better to use hS in Attack mode rather than Defense mode with this combo?
(Jul. 02, 2019  5:00 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  4:52 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Cho Z Achilles 00W Hold’ or hS 00W H’

Okay, thanks. I've been trying Expand on hS, but I guess Wall is the best for Bearing and Hold'. Also, have you tested to see if it's better to use hS in Attack mode rather than Defense mode with this combo?

Aren't layers that change mode after disassembling the combo, allowed to change modes after the 1st battle? You might just change the mode based on matchup.
(Jul. 02, 2019  5:44 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  5:00 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Okay, thanks. I've been trying Expand on hS, but I guess Wall is the best for Bearing and Hold'. Also, have you tested to see if it's better to use hS in Attack mode rather than Defense mode with this combo?

Aren't layers that change mode after disassembling the combo, allowed to change modes after the 1st battle? You might just change the mode based on matchup.

Yeah, but I think it's just better to stick with the overall better mode when using a combo with a use as specific as this one. I'm trying out Attack mode for the sake of spin-stealing, but I don't know if Defense mode is better for that or if Defense Mode just allows the combo to stay in the Stadium more easily.
(Jul. 02, 2019  11:56 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote: What layer base is better: Ace or Slash?

They’re both bad because Slash is very hollow and has too much recoil that its weight can’t handle, while Ace is stil kind of hollow but with too little attack power to Burst many things in the current meta. Overall, Ace is probably better just because it can handle its low recoil.
(Jul. 02, 2019  6:15 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  5:44 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Aren't layers that change mode after disassembling the combo, allowed to change modes after the 1st battle? You might just change the mode based on matchup.

Yeah, but I think it's just better to stick with the overall better mode when using a combo with a use as specific as this one. I'm trying out Attack mode for the sake of spin-stealing, but I don't know if Defense mode is better for that or if Defense Mode just allows the combo to stay in the Stadium more easily.

In my experience, Defense mode on hS provides more stability than Attack mode, and has more Burst resistance than the latter when running against same spin, too. But that really depends on the rest of the combo you use (as I run 10P.Xt+ for hS Defense mode)

(Jul. 03, 2019  12:04 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  11:56 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote: What layer base is better: Ace or Slash?

They’re both bad because Slash is very hollow and has too much recoil that its weight can’t handle, while Ace is stil kind of hollow but with too little attack power to Burst many things in the current meta. Overall, Ace is probably better just because it can handle its low recoil.

Slash Base has good use still with Retsu Weight using Dragon Chip, 0Turn/Expand/Bump and an aggressive Dash Driver. Ace Base is also nice, but both attack and stamina potential are worse than Slash or even Cosmo. Zan and Ten might also work on Slash, but reliability for KO and Burst is inconsistent indeed.
(Jul. 03, 2019  1:14 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  6:15 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Yeah, but I think it's just better to stick with the overall better mode when using a combo with a use as specific as this one. I'm trying out Attack mode for the sake of spin-stealing, but I don't know if Defense mode is better for that or if Defense Mode just allows the combo to stay in the Stadium more easily.

In my experience, Defense mode on hS provides more stability than Attack mode, and has more Burst resistance than the latter when running against same spin, too. But that really depends on the rest of the combo you use (as I run 10P.Xt+ for hS Defense mode)
Yeah, the combo is hS.00W.H' so Burst resistance doesn't matter.