"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 27, 2019  3:51 AM)azrulryne Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  4:57 AM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: I can use them if I have multiple units as long as the 3 bey parts are not switched after being registered for the tourney.

Hi...good luck for your son G3 this Saturday. Btw, you can’t repeat the parts, one part can only be used once. Here’s what my son used in his previous G2 if it can help:

- hS.0B.At
- aH.7C.Et
- rp.10G.Br

Got him to the final 4 of his session.
Tell him that he should remove the C frame and replace G with it, then replace B with G. It’ll be much better. Smile
(Jun. 27, 2019  3:56 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  3:51 AM)azrulryne Wrote: Hi...good luck for your son G3 this Saturday. Btw, you can’t repeat the parts, one part can only be used once. Here’s what my son used in his previous G2 if it can help:

- hS.0B.At
- aH.7C.Et
- rp.10G.Br

Tell him that he should remove the C frame and replace G with it, then replace B with G. It’ll be much better. Smile

Awesome! Thanks...will ask him to try it out
Can I have an hasbro octa combo? I have Sr3, Shelter regulus, genesis valtryek, satomb s3, Unicrest, Unicrest u2. doomscizor, and d2, caynox, balkesh b3.
Pls reply by Sunday 29th June.

Any help is appreciated!

(Jun. 21, 2019  10:20 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: So I’m just starting to experiment with combos. Have mostly been battling stock. I’ve tried to mix and match parts but most of the time it seems my combinations are worse than the stock Beyblade. Below is a list of the few beys I have. Can anyone recommend my best options for attack, stamina & defense? Thanks so much

Cho-Z Spriggan 0Wall Zeta’
Cho-Z Valkyrie Zenith Evolution
Crash Ragnaruk 5Cross Volcanic’
Bloody Longinus 1’ Dagger Cycle
Orb Egis Outer Quest
Revive Phoenix 10 Friction
Geist Fafnir 8’ Absorb
Nightmare Longinus Destroy

So your best combo in my opinion would be Orb Egis 0Cross Destroy. Second best could be Revive Phoenix 10Wall Cycle. Thats all I can do sorry! hope this helps as well

(Jun. 21, 2019  10:27 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: cR.1' or 0 D.Vl' is probably the attack combo of choice right now, that or choV on the same. Defense and Stam would be rP or oE.0.Destroy.

You have good pieces but not the pieces that will complete good combos. You should get better Stam/attack tips, 00 if you can, and maybe a Dead Phoenix. Actually dP comes with Atomic, that would help you a ton.

How destroy is good on orb egis isn't it?. The LAD on destroy and the fairly round layer on egis will create a strong combo right?

(Jun. 17, 2019  4:19 PM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: Currently what i have is :

Energy Layers
Genesis Valtryek V3
Luinor L4
Z Achilles A4
Wonder Valtryek V4
Forneus F4
Phoenix P4

Forge Discs

Performance Tips
Jolt
Reboot
Xtend
Volcanic
Yard
Friction

Playing format : Takara Tomy Standard Bey Stadium WBBA.

Would be great if i could have some recommendations for Static Attack, Moving Attack and also Stamina/Defence.
I am also able to get purchase new stuff from Cho-Z or GT to be added onto the set.

If your beys are TT then Winning Valkyrie 0 Jolt or Revive Phoenix 10 Yard (maybe). I recommend buying Cho-Z Achilles, Dead Phoenix, and the Cho-Z Customise Set as it comes with Cho-Z Spriggan. Maybe buy Cho-Z Triple Booster as well.
(Jun. 27, 2019  10:31 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Can I have an hasbro octa combo? I have Sr3, Shelter regulus, genesis valtryek, satomb s3, Unicrest, Unicrest u2. doomscizor, and d2, caynox, balkesh b3.

Any help is appreciated!

(Jun. 21, 2019  10:20 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: So I’m just starting to experiment with combos. Have mostly been battling stock. I’ve tried to mix and match parts but most of the time it seems my combinations are worse than the stock Beyblade. Below is a list of the few beys I have. Can anyone recommend my best options for attack, stamina & defense? Thanks so much

Cho-Z Spriggan 0Wall Zeta’
Cho-Z Valkyrie Zenith Evolution
Crash Ragnaruk 5Cross Volcanic’
Bloody Longinus 1’ Dagger Cycle
Orb Egis Outer Quest
Revive Phoenix 10 Friction
Geist Fafnir 8’ Absorb
Nightmare Longinus Destroy

So your best combo in my opinion would be Orb Egis 0Cross Destroy. Second best could be Revive Phoenix 10Wall Cycle. Thats all I can do sorry! hope this helps as well

(Jun. 21, 2019  10:27 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: cR.1' or 0 D.Vl' is probably the attack combo of choice right now, that or choV on the same. Defense and Stam would be rP or oE.0.Destroy.

You have good pieces but not the pieces that will complete good combos. You should get better Stam/attack tips, 00 if you can, and maybe a Dead Phoenix. Actually dP comes with Atomic, that would help you a ton.

How destroy is good on orb egis isn't it?. The LAD on destroy and the fairly round layer on egis will create a strong combo right?

(Jun. 17, 2019  4:19 PM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: Currently what i have is :

Energy Layers
Genesis Valtryek V3
Luinor L4
Z Achilles A4
Wonder Valtryek V4
Forneus F4
Phoenix P4

Forge Discs

Performance Tips
Jolt
Reboot
Xtend
Volcanic
Yard
Friction

Playing format : Takara Tomy Standard Bey Stadium WBBA.

Would be great if i could have some recommendations for Static Attack, Moving Attack and also Stamina/Defence.
I am also able to get purchase new stuff from Cho-Z or GT to be added onto the set.

If your beys are TT then Winning Valkyrie 0 Jolt or Revive Phoenix 10 Yard (maybe). I recommend buying Cho-Z Achilles, Dead Phoenix, and the Cho-Z Customise Set as it comes with Cho-Z Spriggan. Maybe buy Cho-Z Triple Booster as well.

I've already purchased all of them 3rd gen beyblades.

(Jun. 27, 2019  3:51 AM)azrulryne Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  4:57 AM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: I can use them if I have multiple units as long as the 3 bey parts are not switched after being registered for the tourney.

Hi...good luck for your son G3 this Saturday. Btw, you can’t repeat the parts, one part can only be used once. Here’s what my son used in his previous G2 if it can help:

- hS.0B.At
- aH.7C.Et
- rp.10G.Br

Malaysian! Thanks bro. Can't wait to see him fight for the first time. Can't even believe it's been only like 2 weeks and now we're already wanting to compete in WBBA tournaments !

(Jun. 27, 2019  3:56 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  3:51 AM)azrulryne Wrote: Hi...good luck for your son G3 this Saturday. Btw, you can’t repeat the parts, one part can only be used once. Here’s what my son used in his previous G2 if it can help:

- hS.0B.At
- aH.7C.Et
- rp.10G.Br

Wait. Glaive is better than Bump and Cross?
(Jun. 27, 2019  2:52 PM)mikedrewsmy Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  10:31 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Can I have an hasbro octa combo? I have Sr3, Shelter regulus, genesis valtryek, satomb s3, Unicrest, Unicrest u2. doomscizor, and d2, caynox, balkesh b3.

Any help is appreciated!

I've already purchased all of them 3rd gen beyblades.

- hS.0B.At
- aH.7C.Et
- rp.10G.Br

Malaysian! Thanks bro. Can't wait to see him fight for the first time. Can't even believe it's been only like 2 weeks and now we're already wanting to compete in WBBA tournaments !

(Jun. 27, 2019  3:56 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Tell him that he should remove the C frame and replace G with it, then replace B with G. It’ll be much better. Smile

Well in left spin G is better than B, Et is way better without a frame, and C is better in R spin. So it would be:

- hS.0G.At
- aH.7.Et
- rp.10C.Br
(Jun. 27, 2019  3:06 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  2:52 PM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: I've already purchased all of them 3rd gen beyblades.

Well in left spin G is better than B, Et is way better without a frame, and C is better in R spin. So it would be:

- hS.0G.At
- aH.7.Et
- rp.10C.Br

Should i go 00 on the hS and rP instead?
(Jun. 27, 2019  3:21 PM)mikedrewsmy Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  3:06 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Well in left spin G is better than B, Et is way better without a frame, and C is better in R spin. So it would be:

- hS.0G.At
- aH.7.Et
- rp.10C.Br

On hS.
(Jun. 27, 2019  3:21 PM)mikedrewsmy Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  3:06 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Well in left spin G is better than B, Et is way better without a frame, and C is better in R spin. So it would be:

- hS.0G.At
- aH.7.Et
- rp.10C.Br

You might want to go 00 on aH, so it can still take out Perfect Phoenix combos.
I have sprizen s4 but a good combo is wiveron w2 vertical loop
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:03 PM)SuPeRxEnO Wrote: I have sprizen s4 but a good combo is wiveron w2 vertical loop
Not at all. W2 is highly outclassed, V is bad, Loop is outclassed in everything.
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:05 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:03 PM)SuPeRxEnO Wrote: I have sprizen s4 but a good combo is wiveron w2 vertical loop
Not at all. W2 is highly outclassed, V is bad, Loop is outclassed in everything.

Oh it has worked for me I put my spryzon s4 stock up against it and it didn’t burst and got a couple of survivor wins two not to mention my Rocktivor r2 wing unite or my valterek v2  7 unite also held its ground against serge exciber
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:09 PM)SuPeRxEnO Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:05 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Not at all. W2 is highly outclassed, V is bad, Loop is outclassed in everything.

Oh it has worked for me I put my spryzon s4 stock up against it and it didn’t burst and got a couple of survivor wins two not to mention my Rocktivor r2 wing unite or my valterek v2  7 unite also held its ground against serge exciber
Okay cool but all of those in their stock combos and the combos you made are kinda bad so…
Well Cheeto blader do you have any suggestions on any hazard kerbesus combos I like mainly defense types and ballence and Occasionaly attack types like my slash strike valterek

Well I don’t have very much variety of beys at this time but yeah you didn’t have to put me down like that I am doing my best
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:16 PM)SuPeRxEnO Wrote: Well Cheeto blader do you have any suggestions on any hazard kerbesus combos I like mainly defense types and ballence and Occasionaly attack types like my slash strike valterek

Well I don’t have very much variety of beys at this time but yeah you didn’t have to put me down like that I am doing my best
I’m not putting you down. I’m simply just telling you that those combos are highly outclassed.
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:16 PM)SuPeRxEnO Wrote: Well Cheeto blader do you have any suggestions on any hazard kerbesus combos I like mainly defense types and ballence and Occasionaly attack types like my slash strike valterek

I’m not putting you down. I’m simply just telling you that those combos are highly outclassed.

K so as of now what tourbo beys should I get
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:38 PM)SuPeRxEnO Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m not putting you down. I’m simply just telling you that those combos are highly outclassed.

K so as of now what tourbo beys should I get
X4, F4, vL4, A4, H4.
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:40 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:38 PM)SuPeRxEnO Wrote: K so as of now what tourbo beys should I get
X4, F4, vL4, A4, H4.

K do you know any good luinor l4 combos
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:44 PM)SuPeRxEnO Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  5:40 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: X4, F4, vL4, A4, H4.

K do you know any good luinor l4 combos
No, because L4 is trash. But if I picked something it would probably be on Br.
Hi need help for z Achilles attack/stamina competitive combo..

(Jun. 26, 2019  4:41 AM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: Okay sorry again guys.
This will be my kids first Tourney and i want him to be perfect.
I have all the parts from TT for 3rd gen but there's some restrictions that i have to adhere to.

Restrictions :
1. Only 3rd Gen parts
2. Only parts from  B-104, B-105, B-106, B-110, B-111, B-113, B-117 , B-118, B-120 , B-121 can be used.
3. No Level Chips.
4. When using Maximum Garuda Layer, please note that you CAN'T use any other God chip except its own and Metal God Chip.

So TL;DR : Need 3rd gen tournament setup for 3 Beyblades. Can't use most of the parts from newer Cho-Z or the GT Series.
No perfect phoenixes, no czA or czV or Geist Fafnirs.
No Xtend+ cos i can't use the + part.

Orang Malaysia ke sama
WBO

Latest Posts

News

Tournaments

Rankings

More
[Takara Tomy] Help Is in need of help
Subscribe to this thread
1 hour ago
Help
I need help building 3 combos for jJ wF czA
The first combos I built were for wF
They were Wizard Fafnir 0 bump bearing sen
Wizard fafnir 0 bump rise sen
Wizard fafnir 00 bump trick zan
Wizard fafnir 00 turn trick zan
All these were as usual amazing against right spins and somewhat decent against left spins

Then i tried
Judgement joker 0 turn distroy'
Judgement jorker 00 bump dimension

Both very reliable combos but has random bursts here and there

Finally.i tried
Cho z Achilles 00 bump atomic
Cho z achilles 00 bump distroy'

I need some suggestions on better combos plz ??

[Takara Tomy] Help Is in need of help
Subscribe to this thread
1 hour ago
Help
I need help building 3 combos for jJ wF czA
The first combos I built were for wF
They were Wizard Fafnir 0 bump bearing sen
Wizard fafnir 0 bump rise sen
Wizard fafnir 00 bump trick zan
Wizard fafnir 00 turn trick zan
All these were as usual amazing against right spins and somewhat decent against left spins

Then i tried
Judgement joker 0 turn distroy'
Judgement jorker 00 bump dimension

Both very reliable combos but has random bursts here and there

Finally.i tried
Cho z Achilles 00 bump atomic
Cho z achilles 00 bump distroy'

I need some suggestions on better combos plz ??
How big is the difference between Atomic and Orbit. I want to get an Atomic, but my little brother seems resistant to letting me get one (I guess for fear of losing) and I want to know if I should just settle for Orbit.
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:23 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: How big is the difference between Atomic and Orbit. I want to get an Atomic, but my little brother seems resistant to letting me get one (I guess for fear of losing) and I want to know if I should just settle for Orbit.

Orbit does beat atomic in some (or maybe more than I think) same spin combos. It also roams around stadium less than atomic and therefore can be slightly hard launched against stuff like cR.ds' which can potentially KO you if you roam or OS you if light launched. It also has less self KO risk. It's upto you anyways.
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:30 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:23 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: How big is the difference between Atomic and Orbit. I want to get an Atomic, but my little brother seems resistant to letting me get one (I guess for fear of losing) and I want to know if I should just settle for Orbit.

Orbit does beat atomic in some (or maybe more than I think) same spin combos. It also roams around stadium less than atomic and therefore can be slightly hard launched against stuff like cR.ds' which can potentially KO you if you roam or OS you if light launched. It also has less self KO risk. It's upto you anyways.

But Atomic has more LAD potential, right?
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:56 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2019  6:30 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Orbit does beat atomic in some (or maybe more than I think) same spin combos. It also roams around stadium less than atomic and therefore can be slightly hard launched against stuff like cR.ds' which can potentially KO you if you roam or OS you if light launched. It also has less self KO risk. It's upto you anyways.

But Atomic has more LAD potential, right?

Yes.
Orbit is better in my opinion but think whatever you want