"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 01, 2019  9:08 AM)Barreto Wrote: Burst STD:

Layers: TT: W Valkyrie, H Salamander,  Spriggan R. Hasbro: Caynox, Orichalcum.
Disks: Outer, 0, 4, 5, 7.
Layers: Meteor, Cross, Glaive, Bump, Expand.
Drivers: Xtreme, Atomic, Revolve. Hasbro: Bearing, Destroy, Octa.

Worried about/combos I might face: Stock Orichalcum Outer Octa, Stock Balkesh 2B Atomic, the Stock Cho-Z (Spriggan/Valkyrie/Achilles) Beys, Garuda G3. From most to least worrying.

Defense/Stamina Combo: Hell Salamander 0 Expand Bearing 
Attack Combo: Winning Valkyrie 5 Meteor Xtreme
Opposite Spin Combo: Spriggan Requiem 7 Glaive Atomic
(Jun. 01, 2019  1:05 PM)leosama Wrote:

Worried about/combos I might face: Stock Orichalcum Outer Octa, Stock Balkesh 2B Atomic, the Stock Cho-Z (Spriggan/Valkyrie/Achilles) Beys, Garuda G3. From most to least worrying.

For Defense/Stamina and Opposite Spin use Hell Salamander 0 Glaive Atomic
(Jun. 01, 2019  1:05 PM)leosama Wrote:

His bearing is hasbro not TT. Cannot or at least should not be combined with TT layers.
(Jun. 01, 2019  2:25 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2019  1:05 PM)leosama Wrote: Defense/Stamina Combo: Hell Salamander 0 Expand Bearing 

His bearing is hasbro not TT. Cannot or at least should not be combined with TT layers.

my bad. ignore the opposite spin comb, just make
wV 5M X and hS 0G At
Would you guys be able to make me three combos, you can use any parts for the combos but try not to have them with the same parts. I need a defence combo attack combo and stamina combo. While I do say any parts you think would be best, try to only use parts you can get officially so nothing like shinning amaterios or Shadow Orichalcum

Thanks in advance
@[megablaze254]

Defence: Perfect Phoenix 00 Xtend+
Attack: Slash Valkyrie Sting Charge/Xtreme'
Stamina: Hell Salamander 10 (Heavy Frame) Atomic

Can anyone give me a combo? Parts can be repeated as this is just casual play. No Xtend+ or parts that are found in expensive sets

Spriggan Requiem (optimum spin stealing)

Cho Z Valkyrie (No rubber drivers, can beat rP on 00)

and recommend a disk for Archer Hercules (not outer)
(Jun. 04, 2019  12:33 AM)leosama Wrote: @[megablaze254]

Can anyone give me a combo? Parts can be repeated as this is just casual play. No Xtend+ or parts that are found in expensive sets

Disc for aH: 0 or 10
Spriggan Requiem Combo: Sr Sting Bearing
CzV combo: CzV 00Proof/Bump Atomic
(Jun. 04, 2019  12:41 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2019  12:33 AM)leosama Wrote: @[megablaze254]

Disc for aH: 0 or 10
Spriggan Requiem Combo: Sr Sting Bearing
CzV combo: CzV 00Proof/Bump Atomic

Thank you! I don't know if I can get Bearing Atomic Bump 00 10 and Proof for under $30.

I'll try a different approach. What are the best 3 disks/drivers for Spin Steal (discluding 00)

And will choV St Ch work better than 00 Atomic? I've seen it in tournament combos where it KOd pP

Sorry that there's so many questions lmao.
I came here a month or so ago to get advice for my brother who was going to a local tournament and the results were very good, so thank you guys! He placed top 8 while alternating between:
hS.7M.Ds
hS.7M.At
oE.7M.At
He lost because they had to hurry the tournament up and turned the top 8 matches into best of ones. His hS started going around the stadium on At and got hit by an unlucky Over Finish by some faster left spinner. His attitude towards losing was pretty bad but I’m just hoping that the sore loser attitude will disappear with maturity.

Nevertheless, he talks to me now about what parts are the best parts, which to me implies that he wants to win. I don’t quite know what to tell him. I’ve looked through the winning tournament combos thread and I’ve noticed a few patterns, but I feel like I’ve really only got the basic gist of it. My question is what are the BEST parts that my brother should invest his money in if he wants to become unbeatable? The combos I listed were him putting most of his best parts forward, but he’s also got Outer, Slash Valkyrie, czV, 4, and Bearing (He was afraid Bearing would Burst with hS, so he didn’t bring it to the tournament. He also knows the inconsistencies with Attack types, so he didn’t use any pure Attack combos.). Lastly, he says his favorite archetype to play is Defense.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
(Jun. 04, 2019  4:55 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: I came here a month or so ago to get advice for my brother who was going to a local tournament and the results were very good, so thank you guys! He placed top 8 while alternating between:
hS.7M.Ds
hS.7M.At
oE.7M.At
He lost because they had to hurry the tournament up and turned the top 8 matches into best of ones. His hS started going around the stadium on At and got hit by an unlucky Over Finish by some faster left spinner. His attitude towards losing was pretty bad but I’m just hoping that the sore loser attitude will disappear with maturity.

Nevertheless, he talks to me now about what parts are the best parts, which to me implies that he wants to win. I don’t quite know what to tell him. I’ve looked through the winning tournament combos thread and I’ve noticed a few patterns, but I feel like I’ve really only got the basic gist of it. My question is what are the BEST parts that my brother should invest his money in if he wants to become unbeatable? The combos I listed were him putting most of his best parts forward, but he’s also got Outer, Slash Valkyrie, czV, 4, and Bearing (He was afraid Bearing would Burst with hS, so he didn’t bring it to the tournament. He also knows the inconsistencies with Attack types, so he didn’t use any pure Attack combos.). Lastly, he says his favorite archetype to play is Defense.

I know that 0, 00 and Ratchet would be good on hS with a heavy frame and Atomic. Stamina and stuff you’d have to get someone else to elaborate here, because none of the people here have been kind enough to explain it. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a place where you could get advice from experts? 

This is all stuff I assumed from reading tournaments, so take it with a grain of salt. 

Outer would work well on an aH combo, and choV is good with Zenith/Sting Atomic/Xtreme’/Charge. 4 is outclassed and bearing can be used on choS. 

The best parts right now are Xtend+ and Perfect Phoenix, but coincidentally they are some of the most expensive parts to obtain. Perfect Phoenix requires you to obtain rP AND dP, while the Xtend Chip is ONLY in a $40 launcher set. You still need to buy the actual Xtend driver, which would really cost a lot. Then you’d need the 00 disk, which is featured only in choA and jJ. Both sets are very good so you could decide on any, but jJ looks like it’s becoming a very good attack layer.
Is it just me or does Zeta' seem like a pretty good attack driver? I mainly use it on Cho-Z Achilles.

...or I'm just lucky against my friends lmao
(Jun. 04, 2019  5:41 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2019  4:55 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: I came here a month or so ago to get advice for my brother who was going to a local tournament and the results were very good, so thank you guys! He placed top 8 while alternating between:
hS.7M.Ds
hS.7M.At
oE.7M.At

I know that 0, 00 and Ratchet would be good on hS with a heavy frame and Atomic. Stamina and stuff you’d have to get someone else to elaborate here, because none of the people here have been kind enough to explain it. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a place where you could get advice from experts? 

This is all stuff I assumed from reading tournaments, so take it with a grain of salt. 

Outer would work well on an aH combo, and choV is good with Zenith/Sting Atomic/Xtreme’/Charge. 4 is outclassed and bearing can be used on choS. 

The best parts right now are Xtend+ and Perfect Phoenix, but coincidentally they are some of the most expensive parts to obtain. Perfect Phoenix requires you to obtain rP AND dP, while the Xtend Chip is ONLY in a $40 launcher set. You still need to buy the actual Xtend driver, which would really cost a lot. Then you’d need the 00 disk, which is featured only in choA and jJ. Both sets are very good so you could decide on any, but jJ looks like it’s becoming a very good attack layer.

Thanks! So:
- Heavy Discs like 0, 00, Ratchet
- Heavy Frames w/o much scrape risk like Bump I guess?
- czS (maybe it’ll get in a random booster or layer)
- Xtend+ and pP if he’s really willing to shell out some cash

Anything else?
(Jun. 04, 2019  1:34 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2019  5:41 AM)leosama Wrote: I know that 0, 00 and Ratchet would be good on hS with a heavy frame and Atomic. Stamina and stuff you’d have to get someone else to elaborate here, because none of the people here have been kind enough to explain it. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a place where you could get advice from experts? 

Thanks! So:
- Heavy Discs like 0, 00, Ratchet
- Heavy Frames w/o much scrape risk like Bump I guess?
- czS (maybe it’ll get in a random booster or layer)
- Xtend+ and pP if he’s really willing to shell out some cash

Anything else?

Yup! I’ve been told that Sting is the heaviest disk and Charge is the heaviest driver. Both of these can be acquired in the Ace Dragon Starter, but the Charge driver doesn’t really have any good points except for being heavy lmao. Just a heads up that the set is pretty good value and very fun lmao.

Archer Hercules is still pretty good too! If your brother doesn’t have that, it’s a pretty good buy cos it comes with 2 meta parts in the same pack lmao. Because of power creep, it’s not as op as it used to be but it still boasts some of the greatest stamina. 

Make sure he gets good launchers too, so he can use his combos to the fullest.
hS.7M.Ds
hS.7M.At
oE.7M.At

From what I've heard and tested, Perfect Phoenix 00Proof Destroy' is pretty good. The only thing is it's really expensive to get. If you can't get Destroy', try the regular Destroy.

Hope this helps!
(Jun. 06, 2019  10:16 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
hS.7M.Ds
hS.7M.At
oE.7M.At

From what I've heard and tested, Perfect Phoenix 00Proof Destroy' is pretty good. The only thing is it's really expensive to get. If you can't get Destroy', try the regular Destroy.

Hope this helps!

The funny thing is that I have a bunch of good parts: Destroy’, two 0s, Bump, czS, aH, Sting, Et, etc. It was just that my brother wanted to use parts from his own parts collection for the tournament.

Would Phoenix on Destroy count as “Mobile Defense”?
(Jun. 06, 2019  11:16 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2019  10:16 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: From what I've heard and tested, Perfect Phoenix 00Proof Destroy' is pretty good. The only thing is it's really expensive to get. If you can't get Destroy', try the regular Destroy.

Hope this helps!

The funny thing is that I have a bunch of good parts: Destroy’, two 0s, Bump, czS, aH, Sting, Et, etc. It was just that my brother wanted to use parts from his own parts collection for the tournament.

How old is he? Maybe you could help him buy some good parts with his own money
(Jun. 06, 2019  11:17 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2019  11:16 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: The funny thing is that I have a bunch of good parts: Destroy’, two 0s, Bump, czS, aH, Sting, Et, etc. It was just that my brother wanted to use parts from his own parts collection for the tournament.

How old is he? Maybe you could help him buy some good parts with his own money

I think he knows what’s good and what’s bad better than I do, but he consults me anyway. The plan is for him to buy some actually good parts next time he purchases something.
(Jun. 06, 2019  11:38 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2019  11:17 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: How old is he? Maybe you could help him buy some good parts with his own money

I think he knows what’s good and what’s bad better than I do, but he consults me anyway. The plan is for him to buy some actually good parts next time he purchases something.

Ok. Maybe when he does buy another aH ( if you want ) then give it to him so he at least has 2 good beyblade. ( or more )

(Jun. 06, 2019  11:16 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2019  10:16 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: From what I've heard and tested, Perfect Phoenix 00Proof Destroy' is pretty good. The only thing is it's really expensive to get. If you can't get Destroy', try the regular Destroy.

Hope this helps!

Would Phoenix on Destroy count as “Mobile Defense”?

Yeah

Also, can I have a combo for Cho-Z Spriggan? Please no Xtend+ and thats it. Please reply before Sunday the 9th of June. Sorry for the pressure
(Jun. 07, 2019  10:11 AM)leosama Wrote: @[bekfastblader] czS 00/10 Wall Br

The tag format just changed. It’s more like bekfastblader

Thanks
(Jun. 07, 2019  11:40 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

The tag format just changed. It’s more like bekfastblader
my bad lmao. how do you do it now ? do u mind showing me with a fake name
(Jun. 07, 2019  12:00 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2019  11:40 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The tag format just changed. It’s more like bekfastblader

You don't need people telling how stuff like boldening, italicizing and tagging (as far as I know), if you just click the "quote this post" button (the button with double quote symbol) and paste it. Then, you can see the boldening, italicizing and tagging formulas (can't think of a better word right now lol).

bekfastblader

There, I did it.

Just type @ and type a name after it.
(Jun. 07, 2019  12:00 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2019  11:40 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The tag format just changed. It’s more like bekfastblader

Simply CitrusNinja3 for my name
@“#CitrusNinja3” if my name was #CitrusNinja3. Basically, use quotation marks around a name with a symbol. The same probably applies to names with spaces

Basically no brackets anymore
Need help building two beyblade burst combos. My son is going to a tournament soon and there will be a switch strike tournament and a slingshock tournament. My guess is that for the slingshock you can choose any slingshock layer or driver combo and then any forge disc and frame since those aren’t specific to slingshock. Same goes for switchstrike.

SlingShock:
Achilles A4
Poison-X Hyrus H4
Hercules H4 (strangely his “best” bey that can’t be beat by any of his stock bey)
Spiral Treptune T4
Wonder Valtryek V4
(All have original parts.)

SwitchStrike:
Luinor L3
Spryzen Requiem S3
Balkesh B3
Caynox C3
Xcalius X3
Plus I have a used and a brand new unused xtreme driver and a used jolt-s driver.
Have a 1 forge disc and a 5 and a vortex frame as well

My guess for a good combo is Balkesh B3 0(S3’s disc) Bearing (Driver of C3) for switchstrike. And for slingshock I have no guesses as to how to make Hercules h4 better or spiral treptune t4.