Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(May. 14, 2019  1:00 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 13, 2019  7:41 PM)Hitashi Wrote: What is the best frame

Proof, wall is good but only good for bearing.

00 proof or sting
(May. 10, 2019  1:16 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote:
(May. 09, 2019  1:25 PM)Astitva2001 Wrote: I know thats not a lot but I lost a lot of my beys...
I have:
Energy Rings:
Pegasis
Pegasis II
Befall
Horogium
Zurafa
Perseus
L-Drago II
Lacerta
Leone

Fusion Wheels:
Storm
Rock
Meteo
Galaxy
Thermal
Gravity
Flame
Killer
Basalt

Spin Tracks:
UW145
AD145
W105
WA130
R145
D125

Performance Tips:
R2F
LF
WD
WB
B
D
RF
EWD
S

Combos Required:
Defence and Attack
Not the best parts but just better combos would help.

For attack, I would go Gravity Perseus D125 RF. Being able to spin in both directions helps this combo a lot.

For defense, I say Basalt Pegasus II R145 WB. It's not the best defensive combo, but with the parts you have, it can resist a lot of attacks and can outlast most modern defense types.

For MFB Limited, you can make Meteo L-Drago AD145 EWD, whilst it is not an attack type or defense type, it is a nice combination that can win you a lot of battles using Life After death as it's win condition, being a Left-spin Beyblade.

Anything for Stamina?
(May. 14, 2019  2:24 PM)Astitva2001 Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  1:16 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote: For attack, I would go Gravity Perseus D125 RF. Being able to spin in both directions helps this combo a lot.

For defense, I say Basalt Pegasus II R145 WB. It's not the best defensive combo, but with the parts you have, it can resist a lot of attacks and can outlast most modern defense types.

For MFB Limited, you can make Meteo L-Drago AD145 EWD, whilst it is not an attack type or defense type, it is a nice combination that can win you a lot of battles using Life After death as it's win condition, being a Left-spin Beyblade.

Anything for Stamina?

The Meteo L-Drago combo is basically a Stamina combo, despite star ratings on the boxes saying otherwise.
(May. 14, 2019  8:31 AM)Hitashi Wrote:
(May. 14, 2019  1:00 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Proof, wall is good but only good for bearing.

00 proof or sting

00Proof
Combo with good defence and stamina
Can someone test oE 0p yd?
(May. 14, 2019  8:08 PM)Hitashi Wrote: Combo with good defence and stamina

Perfect phoenix 00 cross xtend+ (stamina).
For czS on Bearing, what is the best Disk and Driver combination that doesn't use Lift, Turn, or Wall? I have a kind of old Bearing that goes around the stadium when I launch hard enough for the Burst Stoppers, so I don't want to risk scraping.
I have
Xcalius X3
Maximus Garuda
Ark balkesh
Dead pheonix
Iron surtur
Poisonous hydrus

A recent combo I have done was
Xcalius X3
7 disc
Balkesh frame
Maximus Garuda driver
(May. 16, 2019  2:03 AM)Thebladerofpugs Wrote: I have
Xcalius X3
Maximus Garuda
Ark balkesh
Dead pheonix
Iron surtur
Poisonous hydrus

Xcalius X3
7 disc
Balkesh frame
Maximus Garuda driver

B3 7 At is pretty good.
(May. 16, 2019  2:03 AM)Thebladerofpugs Wrote: I have
Xcalius X3
Maximus Garuda
Ark balkesh
Dead pheonix
Iron surtur
Poisonous hydrus

Xcalius X3
7 disc
Balkesh frame
Maximus Garuda driver
Dead Phoenix 0 Bump Atomic
That's just dead PhoenixTongue_out

What's AT I have never heard of that before
(May. 16, 2019  2:19 AM)Thebladerofpugs Wrote: That's just dead PhoenixTongue_out

That’s the point.
But how do I get better by using standard combos

Of which everything I do is defined by the stock combo
(May. 16, 2019  2:21 AM)Thebladerofpugs Wrote: But how do I get better by using standard combos
Um… you don’t? Maybe practice launching?
I want to look for ways to improve for the upcoming to armament in Philadelphia

But launching just helps wth my arm strength but I have already have found the perfect launch for me
(May. 16, 2019  2:23 AM)Thebladerofpugs Wrote: I want to look for ways to improve for the upcoming to armament in Philadelphia
Can you buy anything?
Well I can't keep throwing my money when I can work with what I got

All I need is a good combo to help me in the tournament

Ok gtg bai
Im new to beyblade, I recently got
B-125 Dead Hades
B-125 Hell salamander
Revive Phoenix
Dead Phoenix
Archer Hercules
(May. 16, 2019  2:34 AM)beybladenew123 Wrote: Im new to beyblade, I recently got
B-125 Dead Hades
B-125 Hell salamander
Revive Phoenix
Dead Phoenix
Archer Hercules

pP.10.At
dH.10T.Z’
hS.10.At
aH.10.Et
(May. 16, 2019  2:34 AM)beybladenew123 Wrote: Im new to beyblade, I recently got
B-125 Dead Hades
B-125 Hell salamander
Revive Phoenix
Dead Phoenix
Archer Hercules

aH 0 At
hS 0 At
Perfect Phoenix 0 At
How good is SPRIGGAN REQUIEM.0G.DS???
Please rate it from 1 to 10? Can I win a tournament using this if the tournament moly’s allows god beys and Cho z beys??
(May. 16, 2019  8:42 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: How good is SPRIGGAN REQUIEM.0G.DS???
Please rate it from 1 to 10? Can I win a tournament using this if the tournament moly’s allows god beys and Cho z beys??

There are chances of winning a god gen tournament.
But nothing in Cho Z, it's negligible
(May. 16, 2019  8:42 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: How good is SPRIGGAN REQUIEM.0G.DS???
It's decent, but Stamina Types, Defense/Stamina hybrids, and probably even Mobile Attack Types could beat Spriggan Requiem on Destroy. Xtend+ and Bearing are the two best Drivers for Spriggan Requiem, which would definitely make it good for tournaments.
(May. 15, 2019  11:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: For czS on Bearing, what is the best Disk and Driver combination that doesn't use Lift, Turn, or Wall? I have a kind of old Bearing that goes around the stadium when I launch hard enough for the Burst Stoppers, so I don't want to risk scraping.

The burst stoppers aren't worth the extra speed because, in the end, it does increase recoil. If you face an attack type, you might be better with wall as it does provide some KO defense. Wall does outclass the other 2 frames for bearing precession. You might want to try hurricane which is pretty good on bearing as well.
NOTE: it is only my opinion.