"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Mar. 28, 2019  6:19 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2019  6:14 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Hey. I want to build a combo with cho z Valkyrie. Is anybody willing to help me out?

Tty Cho-ZV. Z.X' or Cho-ZV.00/0B.X'

Is x’ xtend +?
(Mar. 28, 2019  6:23 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2019  6:19 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Tty Cho-ZV. Z.X' or Cho-ZV.00/0B.X'

Is x’ xtend +?

No, it's Xtreme dash but you could use a normal one because of the burst stoppers, which I kinda forget about.
(Mar. 28, 2019  6:25 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2019  6:23 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote: Is x’ xtend +?

No, it's Xtreme dash but you could use a normal one because of the burst stoppers, which I kinda forget about.

Thanks.
(Mar. 28, 2019  6:26 PM)Valtgtchoz Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2019  6:25 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: No, it's Xtreme dash but you could use a normal one because of the burst stoppers, which I kinda forget about.

Thanks.
 for the Frame, you could use Turn/Lift/Wall but you run the risk of scraping.
What's the best chrome wheel to pair with Balro and Wyvang if you don't have 2 of both? I've got Goreim, Ifraid, Orochi, Phoenic, Killerken, Revizer, Saramander, Gryph and Dragooon. Don't want to use Wyvang/Balro Dragooon as I'm already using Killerken Dragooon DF105LRF.
Okay, so I literally just jost joined WBO and I'm new to this whole "Beyblade" thing. Look I'll get straight to the point, I need some cheap burst combos. So far I have...

Hell salamander
Spiggan requiem
Boom kalzar (wrong spelling)
Under
Hunter
Operate
Zeta

And that's it. I don't mind having to buy stuff as long as it's cheap. Don't care if it's on eBay or Amazon, I just need some combos! PLZ
(Mar. 30, 2019  3:38 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: Im looking for top tier burst classic combos. Here are my parts https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gOwsFFc...p=drivesdk

Dragoon Fighter Polish Xtend-SlingShock is pretty good according bladekid’s video about it.
(Mar. 29, 2019  10:40 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Okay, so I literally just jost joined WBO and I'm new to this whole "Beyblade" thing. Look I'll get straight to the point, I need some cheap burst combos. So far I have...

Hell salamander
Spiggan requiem
Under
Hunter
Operate
Zeta

And that's it. I don't mind having to buy stuff as long as it's cheap. Don't care if it's on eBay or Amazon, I just need some combos! PLZ

As @[Ardmore Bladers] suggested previously, you can find Bearing on eBay for about $20. If you get that and a Wall or Turn Frame, then you'll be able to build Hell Salamander .0W/T.Br, a top notch left-spin Stamina combo.
I have a lot of parts put what are some good combos for emperor forneus(TT) Winning valkyrie(TT) and Strike God valkyrie(Hasbro)
(Mar. 30, 2019  8:07 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2019  10:40 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Okay, so I literally just jost joined WBO and I'm new to this whole "Beyblade" thing. Look I'll get straight to the point, I need some cheap burst combos. So far I have...

Hell salamander
Spiggan requiem
Under
Hunter
Operate
Zeta

As @[Ardmore Bladers] suggested previously, you can find Bearing on eBay for about $20. If you get that and a Wall or Turn Frame, then you'll be able to build Hell Salamander .0W/T.Br, a top notch left-spin Stamina combo.

Thx bro!
I made a tournament on my YouTube channel where viewers suggest combos. As of right now, I only have two entries: Cho-Z Spriggan 0 Wall Bearing (Left Spin) and Cho-Z Achilles 00 Bump Destroy. Everything else that I have is fair play:
https://youtu.be/2S9N8JDcWWs
(Apr. 02, 2019  4:07 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I made a tournament on my YouTube channel where viewers suggest combos. As of right now, I only have two entries: Cho-Z Achilles 0 Wall Bearing (Left Spin) and Cho-Z Achilles 00 Bump Destroy. Everything else that I have is fair play:

Spriggan*
(Apr. 02, 2019  5:34 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2019  4:07 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I made a tournament on my YouTube channel where viewers suggest combos. As of right now, I only have two entries: Cho-Z Achilles 0 Wall Bearing (Left Spin) and Cho-Z Achilles 00 Bump Destroy. Everything else that I have is fair play:

Spriggan*

Lol, I don't know what's wrong with me anymore.
I need help with deciding on what combos I should use. I have

Right Artemis
Left Apollos
Deep Chaos

7 (2 hasbro, 1 TT)

Glaive
Under
Vortex
Meteor

Operate
Destroy (SonoKong)
Atomic
Weight
Impact
(Apr. 03, 2019  5:33 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote: I need help with deciding on what combos I should use. I have

Right Artemis
Left Apollos
Deep Chaos

7 (2 hasbro, 1 TT)

Glaive
Under
Vortex
Meteor

Operate
Destroy (SonoKong)
Atomic
Weight
Impact

SonoKong not make Burst Beyblades.
(Apr. 03, 2019  5:33 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote: I need help with deciding on what combos I should use. I have

Right Artemis
Left Apollos
Deep Chaos

7 (2 hasbro, 1 TT)

Glaive
Under
Vortex
Meteor

Operate
Destroy (SonoKong)
Atomic
Weight
Impact

Deep Chaos 10Glaive Atomic

(Mar. 30, 2019  11:33 PM)Real_RightBurst Wrote: I have a lot of parts put what are some good combos for emperor forneus(TT) Winning valkyrie(TT) and Strike God valkyrie(Hasbro)

Emperor Forneus 10Proof Atomic
Trying to build a deck.
Note that my club's tournament format allows for the changing of Sr and CZ-S' modes in between rounds.
Here are the combos, I'm trying to pick 3.

CZ-S.0W.Br (Defense/Equalization)
Sr.Outer.Xt+ (Stamina.Equalization)
aH.7P.Et (Stamina)
Ace Valkyrie.St.Ul

Thanks!
(Apr. 03, 2019  7:26 PM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Trying to build a deck.
Note that my club's tournament format allows for the changing of Sr and CZ-S' modes in between rounds.
Here are the combos, I'm trying to pick 3.

CZ-S.0W.Br (Defense/Equalization)
Sr.Outer.Xt+ (Stamina.Equalization)
aH.7P.Et (Stamina)
Ace Valkyrie.St.Ul

Thanks!

If your club allows spin-direction change, then I'd just recommend the following for your deck:

Archer Hercules Outer Xtend+
Chouzetsu Spriggan 0 Wall Bearing

It almost doesn't matter what the third combo is if you can just change the spin of Cho-Z Spriggan to the opposite of your opponent's.
Then I'll keep Sr as my third, in case there's ever a revolt against the rules because they want me to stop winning by removing the spin change allowance so I can have Sr in right and CZ-S in left.

*I've got 'em now.*
However, I do feel like I need some anti-stamina type help.

Is Sr and CZ-S good enough for that or should I use a more aggressive layer?
I've heard that AV combo demolishes most Right-Spin opponents.
My best combo is seig Excalibur 7 atomic hasbro
So I have a bunch of cho z beys coming in along with Gt beys and I want a good combo for every type of beyblade and the ones I'm ordering is cho z Valkyrie,ace/grand/rock dragon, bushin ashura, slash Valkyrie, cho z Achilles, the b-128, geist Fafnir, and dead Phoenix plz help me out and thx u for ur time
Available parts for my YouTube combo tournament (strikethrough=taken):
Layers:
Disks (no dual layer disks because they're outclassed anyway):
Frames (not required except for on the 12 Disk):
Drivers (one copy of each):
I will be crossing out the parts that you guys suggest to prevent confusion. I'm using the yellow Cho-Z promotional version of the B-09 Burst Stadium. The launchers I'll use are the original Beylauncher LR, the Long Beylauncher LR from Cho-Z Achilles (right spin only, since left gear is broken), and the Dragon Winder LR that came with Ace/Rock/Grand Dragon. Click here to watch the video that shows the exact condition of all the parts.
(Apr. 04, 2019  11:28 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Available parts for my YouTube combo tournament (strikethrough=taken):
Layers:
Disks (no dual layer disks because they're outclassed anyway):
Frames (not required except for on the 12 Disk):
Drivers (one copy of each):
I will be crossing out the parts that you guys suggest to prevent confusion. I'm using the yellow Cho-Z promotional version of the B-09 Burst Stadium. The launchers I'll use are the original Beylauncher LR, the Long Beylauncher LR from Cho-Z Achilles (right spin only, since left gear is broken), and the Dragon Winder LR that came with Ace/Rock/Grand Dragon. Click here to watch the video that shows the exact condition of all the parts.

I don’t think this is the thread you meant to post it in. Also, Archer Hercules Outer Eternal.