no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Mar. 11, 2019  1:00 AM)AXcaliusX3Owner Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2019  1:43 AM)AXcaliusX3Owner Wrote: Ok  I have:
Xcalius X3 Energy Layer(of course)
The 1 Forge Disc
Survive Performance Tip
Lightning-X Istros I4 (whole beyblade) (you can do Istros I2 combos because they are the same thing)
Kerbeus K2 Energy Layer
Ring Forge Disc
Xtreme Performance Tip

Pls respond as fast as you can

Ok so now I’m getting Salamander S4 12 Operate (Taraka Tomy ver.) tommorow so same bey parts apply but with those new parts so ready, go.

Pls respond
(Mar. 11, 2019  3:40 PM)AXcaliusX3Owner Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  1:00 AM)AXcaliusX3Owner Wrote: Ok so now I’m getting Salamander S4 12 Operate (Taraka Tomy ver.) tommorow so same bey parts apply but with those new parts so ready, go.

Pls respond

It probably wont work with anything you have. Try getting the cho z triple booster.
(Mar. 11, 2019  10:30 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  3:40 PM)AXcaliusX3Owner Wrote: Pls respond

It probably wont work with anything you have. Try getting the cho z triple booster.

Dear DreamBlade,

Actually most of the Hasbro stuff works on Takara Tomy beys and vice versa. The only thing you can’t do is put Takara tips on Hasbro energy layers. Other than that, you can have cross-brand beys.

Your regards,

AXcaliusX3Owner
(Mar. 12, 2019  12:38 AM)AXcaliusX3Owner Wrote: Actually most of the Hasbro stuff works on Takara Tomy beys and vice versa. The only thing you can’t do is put Takara tips on Hasbro energy layers. Other than that, you can have cross-brand beys.

Do not spread misinformation. Here are what the Burst format rules say:
"Brand Incompatibility: Hasbro Energy Layers cannot be used with Takara-Tomy Drivers, and Takara-Tomy Layers cannot be used with Hasbro Performance Tips. This applies to official battles in WBO events, and parts previously used in testing in a mixed brand combination."

You can mix core discs and frames of either brand with a single layer/tip brand.
(Mar. 12, 2019  1:48 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  12:38 AM)AXcaliusX3Owner Wrote: Actually most of the Hasbro stuff works on Takara Tomy beys and vice versa. The only thing you can’t do is put Takara tips on Hasbro energy layers. Other than that, you can have cross-brand beys.

Do not spread misinformation. Here are what the Burst format rules say:
"Brand Incompatibility: Hasbro Energy Layers cannot be used with Takara-Tomy Drivers, and Takara-Tomy Layers cannot be used with Hasbro Performance Tips. This applies to official battles in WBO events, and parts previously used in testing in a mixed brand combination."

You can mix core discs and frames of either brand with a single layer/tip brand.
No, YOU are the one who is spreading misinformation, because my Accel-S driver works on my hS Layer
You have damaged both parts and can use neither in tournaments. Neither the layer nor the tip is tournament legal now.
(Mar. 12, 2019  1:58 AM)EAXcaliusX3Owner Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  1:48 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Do not spread misinformation. Here are what the Burst format rules say:

No, YOU are the one who is spreading misinformation, because my Accel-S driver works on my hS Layer

No, YOU are the one who is spreading misinformation, because it works no matter how you combine brands but you shouldn’t do that because you will break your BEYBLADES and it’s illegal in Tournaments Unhappy
(Mar. 12, 2019  2:09 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  1:58 AM)EAXcaliusX3Owner Wrote: No, YOU are the one who is spreading misinformation, because my Accel-S driver works on my hS Layer

No, YOU are the one who is spreading misinformation, because it works no matter how you combine brands but you shouldn’t do that because you will break your BEYBLADES and it’s illegal in Tournaments Unhappy

I have a new target
It's been a while since I last posted. Just asking, are there any combos that could utilize the Cho-Z spriggan layer?
(Mar. 12, 2019  1:58 AM)AXcaliusX3Owner Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  1:48 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Do not spread misinformation. Here are what the Burst format rules say:

Contributor here. Hasbro Tips on Takara Tomy Layers won't break anything, but you can never use that at tournaments and would probably be disqualified if you try

(Mar. 12, 2019  3:17 AM)RichieBoi Wrote: It's been a while since I last posted. Just asking, are there any combos that could utilize the Cho-Z spriggan layer?

Cho-Z Spriggan 10Wall Bearing works best for me. I've actually been able to outspin Archer Hercules and Hell Salamander with it no matter what combos I put those two on (so long as Cho-Z Spriggan is spinning opposite to the opponent)
(Mar. 12, 2019  3:17 AM)RichieBoi Wrote: It's been a while since I last posted. Just asking, are there any combos that could utilize the Cho-Z spriggan layer?

Cho-Z Spriggan 00 Proof Destroy seems pretty good.
(Mar. 12, 2019  12:38 AM)AXcaliusX3Owner Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2019  10:30 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: It probably wont work with anything you have. Try getting the cho z triple booster.

Dear DreamBlade,

Actually most of the Hasbro stuff works on Takara Tomy beys and vice versa. The only thing you can’t do is put Takara tips on Hasbro energy layers. Other than that, you can have cross-brand beys.

Your regards,

AXcaliusX3Owner

Alright. I just need to know which one is Hasbro and Takara tomy

(Mar. 12, 2019  2:08 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You have damaged both parts and can use neither in tournaments. Neither the layer nor the tip is tournament legal now.

Lies. They dont break the parts. Stop fear mongering.
(Mar. 12, 2019  12:13 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  12:38 AM)AXcaliusX3Owner Wrote: Dear DreamBlade,

Your regards,

AXcaliusX3Owner

Alright. I just need to know which one is Hasbro and Takara tomy

(Mar. 12, 2019  2:08 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You have damaged both parts and can use neither in tournaments. Neither the layer nor the tip is tournament legal now.

Hasbro tip on tt won't break anything, but is neither legal nor useful. Tt tips on Hasbro are too tight and will cause rapid wearing.
I'm looking for a mobile attack combo, I've only got these parts but I'm open to buying more since these are outdated. I've also considered buying Shining Amaterios 3ds' because of destroy dash. Still, I'm open to buying other beys for more combos.

Layers:
Nightmare Longinus
Lost Longinus
Dragoon S
Xeno Xcalibur

Discs:
Magnum
Wing
Nine

Drivers:
Destroy
Impact
Xtreme
Spiral
(Mar. 12, 2019  7:26 PM)histri Wrote: I'm looking for a mobile attack combo, I've only got these parts but I'm open to buying more since these are outdated. I've also considered buying Shining Amaterios 3ds' because of destroy dash. Still, I'm open to buying other beys for more combos.

Layers:
Nightmare Longinus
Lost Longinus
Dragoon S
Xeno Xcalibur

Discs:
Magnum
Wing
Nine

Drivers:
Destroy
Impact
Xtreme
Spiral

nL.X
(Mar. 12, 2019  9:23 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  7:26 PM)histri Wrote: I'm looking for a mobile attack combo, I've only got these parts but I'm open to buying more since these are outdated. I've also considered buying Shining Amaterios 3ds' because of destroy dash. Still, I'm open to buying other beys for more combos.

Layers:
Nightmare Longinus
Lost Longinus
Dragoon S
Xeno Xcalibur

Discs:
Magnum
Wing
Nine

Drivers:
Destroy
Impact
Xtreme
Spiral

nL.X

I thought you had more parts? Don’t you have that’s page where you’re hosting a custom tournament? I think Legend Spriggan would be a good Mobile Attack layer.
(Mar. 13, 2019  5:56 PM)Fafnir_F3 Wrote: Drain fafnir and Valtryek

If you have just those two the best combos you can make are.

Stock F3.8.Nt
Stock V3.6V.Rb

With those two you can't really create anything good.
(Mar. 13, 2019  5:29 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  9:23 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: nL.X

I thought you had more parts? Don’t you have that’s page where you’re hosting a custom tournament? I think Legend Spriggan would be a good Mobile Attack layer.

But you need a high friction peformance tip or self burst.
(Mar. 12, 2019  1:19 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2019  12:13 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Alright. I just need to know which one is Hasbro and Takara tomy

Hasbro tip on tt won't break anything, but is neither legal nor useful. Tt tips on Hasbro are too tight and will cause rapid wearing.

Don't even try it on spryzen Requiem. If you try you'll just mode change the thing.
Which is better for LAD, Yard Or Yard-S?
(Mar. 14, 2019  4:20 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Which is better for LAD, Yard Or Yard-S?

I think Yard-S? Normal Yard scrapes a lot, which is surprising due to its round and smooth shape.
more questions
1: ARE these combos good?
BLOODY LONGINUS .0S.Jt'
Z ACHILLES .0M.X'
PERFECT PHOENIX .00W.At
2: which is better?
ARCHER HERCULES .10C.Et
or
ARCHER HERCULES .Ω.Et
You can probably do better than Z Achilles. Your Wall is better used with 10.Et on a spin equalizing combo.
(Mar. 14, 2019  10:28 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You can probably do better than Z Achilles. Your Wall is better used with 10.Et on a spin equalizing combo.

zA is just an combo for when i need it, my main attack combo is WINNING VALKYRIE .0T.X'