"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Oct. 28, 2018  5:12 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2018  4:53 AM)Atlas Requiem Wrote: Ok. So, here I go.

I essentially have all the Hasbro Switchstrike releases. I also have some Cho-Z beys, but that's not important for this. Including these, I also own Valtryek V2, Roktavor, Gaianon G2, Doomscizor, and Spryzen S2.

I intend to use the Burst Format. Particularly, the Hasbro-Only Format.

My best attempt is Spryzen Requiem S3 .0B.Ds, but I know that isn't exactly legal, thanks to the layer. So, any suggestions?

Try Kalazar K3.7B.X for mobile attack or kalazar  K3.0B.at for stationary attack.

Khalazar hasn't proved to be very good in attack, compared to better options like Xcalius X3.
Combos for G2 and O2 (Hasbro)
(Oct. 28, 2018  6:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Combos for G2 and O2 (Hasbro)

G2 Heavy Defense
O2 Gravity Xtreme
Hey guys I’m looking for some good emperor Forneus combos so if you have any please suggest them
(Oct. 28, 2018  10:38 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: Hey guys I’m looking for some good emperor Forneus combos so if you have any please suggest them

Emperor Forneus 0Glaive/Bump Atomic/Orbit
I would use Cross or Star instead of Glaive. I think Cross is better for right spin combos, and Star adds more weight, which is good for defense, while having decent LAD.
(Oct. 28, 2018  11:06 PM)Armor Wrote: I would use Cross or Star instead of Glaive. I think Cross is better for right spin combos, and Star adds more weight, which is good for defense, while having decent LAD.

I second this, and I'll add that going frameless on 0 isn't all that bad either. 10 and 7 are also solid disk alternatives.
(Sep. 29, 2018  12:53 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2018  11:25 AM)renidage Wrote: D3.2.Ir is good for attack in hasbro

Sorry, what is Ir?
Iron

Also, bouncing off the walls isn't a strategy I'd ever recommend. Hitting the wall at speed could put you at a risk of bursting against the wall, and you're not going to get all that much out of it, and if you miss you're basically screwed. Having a sharp angle is typically not a good idea either, although I have had it succeed a few times on Unicorn/Unicrest of all things in my random combination battles, but even then you're relying on luck.
I agree to your point as well. Depending on the combo, you may or may not want a frame.
(Oct. 28, 2018  10:38 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: Hey guys I’m looking for some good emperor Forneus combos so if you have any please suggest them
eF 0/7/10 B/P At will give you a good chance against aH 0/7/10 Et
I am looking for a good combo with a good layer and good stamina. Any suggestions?
(Nov. 03, 2018  5:14 AM)Rockfor Wrote: I am looking for a good combo with a good layer and good stamina. Any suggestions?
Burst ? aH 0,7,10 Et,Xt+
I’m looking for the best balance combos, please suggest some if you know any.
(Nov. 03, 2018  5:14 AM)Rockfor Wrote: I am looking for a good combo with a good layer and good stamina. Any suggestions?

Takara Tomy or Hasbro? You should always specify, and also state what parts you have in order to get a good answer.
(Nov. 03, 2018  6:25 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: I’m looking for the best balance combos, please suggest some if you know any.

What armor said also applies to u, pls specify ur parts.
Sorry forgot to, I use Takara Tomy and here are my parts

Layers: kD, lS, aH, zA, sA, eF,hK.

Disks: 0(x2), 1, 2(x2), 4(x2), 5, 7(x3), 8, 11, 13

Drivers: Revolve, Hunter, Destroy, Merge, Eternal, Xtreme’, Xtend Plus, Atomic

Frames: Vortex, Glave(x2), Cross, Star, Meteor
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:09 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: Sorry forgot to, I use Takara Tomy and here are my parts

Attack: zA/lS 7Meteor Xtreme’/Hunter

Defense: eF 0Glaive Atomic

Stamina: aH 0Cross Eternal/Revolve
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:09 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: Sorry forgot to, I use Takara Tomy and here are my parts

zA.7Meteor.Xtreme'
eF.0Cross.Atomic
aH.0.Et/aH.0Cross.Xtend+
(Nov. 05, 2018  2:25 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:

Attack: zA/lS 7Meteor Xtreme’/Hunter

Defense: eF 0Glaive Atomic

Stamina: aH 0Cross Eternal/Revolve

zA 7M X’
eF 0C. At
aH 0/7 Et
Hi Guys and Gals,

My son and i have now got our first sets of Beys and i was hoping for some guidance on 2 thinks:

1) What Combo's should we build that are competitive with what we have got?

2) What Beys / Items should we be looking at getting next?

Currently we have:

God customisation set
Nightmare Longinus
Spriggan Requiem
Siege Excalibur
2 x L/R launchers with grips (one each)
1 x standard stadium

And my son really wanted to play with Valtryek as it is his favourite so we have Victory Valtryek as well.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Si
(Nov. 05, 2018  7:00 PM)Artemis13 Wrote:

These are all TT? If so

The best you can do is:
Spriggan Requiem.0Bump.Bearing
Nightmare Longinus.Meteor.Destroy
Ark Bahamut.7Flow.Atomic
Sieg Xcalibur.4Star.Iron

These items are what you should be looking out for:
Archer Hercules
Winning Valkyrie (Evolution of Victory Valkyrie)
Hell Salamander
Revive Phoenix
Cho-Z Triple Booster Set
Shadow Amaterios

In addition, you can buy (but don't have to):
Z Achilles
Long Bey Launcher Set (Comes with the best right-spin launcher, a grip, and a special piece that connects to Achilles' driver)
Long Bey Launcher L Set (Comes with the best left-spin launcher, a grip, and a frame that is really good competitively)
Fantastic, thanks @dajestsnake really helpful.

I will get these for his Christmas presents. What builds would you advise once I get them?
(Nov. 05, 2018  10:27 PM)Artemis13 Wrote: Fantastic, thanks @dajestsnake really helpful.

I will get these for his Christmas presents. What builds would you advise once I get them?
I would advise the following:

Winning Valkyrie or Hell Salamander (attack mode) 0 or 7 Bump Xtreme’ (it came with Shadow Amaterios) for attack

Hell Salamander (defense mode) 0Meteor Atomic for defense

Archer Hercules 0 or 7 Proof Eternal or Bearing for stamina
(Nov. 05, 2018  10:27 PM)Artemis13 Wrote: Fantastic, thanks @dajestsnake really helpful.

Archer Hercules.10.Eternal
Hell Salamander.0Bump.Bearing (or Atomic)
Winning Valkyrie.7Meteor.Xtreme'(or Atomic)

In addition, if you get the extra parts (Xtend with the '+' chip/and the Proof frame):
Revive Phoenix.0Proof.Xtend+

Also, no problem!