"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Hey guys... so I have a bloody longinus, drain fafnir and xeno xcalius by takara tomy... I'm a bit new to this but I was wondering if I could add like a stamina combo to the longinus or is there any kind of combo tht can be used from these in a standard stadium?
[quote="AbyssJoker" pid='1468515' dateline='1539538500']
Hey guys... so I have a bloody longinus, drain fafnir and xeno xcalius by takara tomy... I'm a bit new to this but I was wondering if I could add like a stamina combo to the longinus or is there any kind of combo tht can be used from these in a standard stadium?
[/q]
Bloody Longinus is not good for stamina, only left-spin attack
(Oct. 14, 2018  6:49 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  6:35 PM)AbyssJoker Wrote: Hey guys... so I have a bloody longinus, drain fafnir and xeno xcalius by takara tomy... I'm a bit new to this but I was wondering if I could add like a stamina combo to the longinus or is there any kind of combo tht can be used from these in a standard stadium?
[/q]
Bloody Longinus is not good for stamina, only left-spin attack

There is no way to help his stamina with a combo?
(Oct. 14, 2018  6:35 PM)AbyssJoker Wrote: Hey guys... so I have a bloody longinus, drain fafnir and xeno xcalius by takara tomy... I'm a bit new to this but I was wondering if I could add like a stamina combo to the longinus or is there any kind of combo tht can be used from these in a standard stadium?

You could use a stationary combo instead of a mobile attack combo to give it more stamina. Also because its unbalanced a level chip would help with the stamina as well.
I would say the best thing you could do to improve bL’s stamina with the parts you have is by giving it 8 / 13 Nothing.
Those are the best stamina parts you have, because Magnum and Impact are terrible for stamina as well.

edit: I guess the quote broke lol
Hey every body I just got a atomic so I was wondering what layer I should use it on I already decided to use 0 or 7 As the disk. The layers I have are A2/Deep/c3/D3/f3/n3/l2/l3/p2/x3/v3/r3/s3/R3/i2/ks3. Also I have G3 but I want a combo that  dose not have G3. Thanks if you can help.
(Oct. 10, 2018  8:34 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  8:23 AM)Cerberus_28827 Wrote: Kaiser Kerbeus 7v Orbit (if you have these)
Storm Spriggan Heavy Orbit
Victory Valkyrie Magnum Jaggy
Trust me, all of these works!
TBH I really Doubt All Of these, No offence, but ones you mentioned were never Good.
I would mention Xeno Xcalibur Gravity revolve, Victory Valkyrie Triple/ Orbit extreme, Zillion Zews/ Kaiser Kerbeus Knuckle Orbit, Lost Longinus Infinity Orbit/Revolve

This works bro. I tested these combinations already.
My friend needs a few combos for an up and coming tournament. Here are his parts, please help.

Layers: Bloody Longinus, Revive Phoenix, Blast Jinius, and Kreis Satan.

Disks: 2,5,10, and 13

Drivers: Loop, Gaurd, Jolt, and Friction

Frames: Glave x2
(Oct. 15, 2018  9:56 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: My friend needs a few combos for an up and coming tournament. Here are his parts, please help.

bL 10G Jl, rP 5 Fr, kS 2 Lp.

Glaive is is good in left spin but in right it doesn't do to well. Still you can put it on rP or kS if he wants.
Plz give me a combo for my Neptune and help it battle the Cho z 
Grin Grin Grin

I mean to say in this Meta. Don't tell me the that it's too outclassed
(Oct. 16, 2018  1:00 AM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Plz give me a combo for my Neptune and help it battle the Cho z 
Grin Grin Grin

It might only win if you give it 10 Proof Destroy' but maybe even the normal Destroy could work. Either that or Orbit.
I don't have proof but I have the other pieces do you have another thing to swap in for the piece
(Oct. 16, 2018  1:09 AM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: I don't have proof but I have the other pieces do you have another thing to swap in for the piece

Use Cross, it is a better choice
(Oct. 16, 2018  1:12 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  1:09 AM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: I don't have proof but I have the other pieces do you have another thing to swap in for the piece

Use Cross, it is a better choice

Thx
(Oct. 15, 2018  10:17 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  9:56 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: My friend needs a few combos for an up and coming tournament. Here are his parts, please help.

bL 10G Jl, rP 5 Fr, kS 2 Lp.

Glaive is is good in left spin but in right it doesn't do to well. Still you can put it on rP or kS if he wants.

Put the other Glaive on Kreis Satan. Also, use Guard instead of Loop, it might not be good, but it's better.

(Oct. 15, 2018  1:59 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Hey every body I just got a atomic so I was wondering what layer I should use it on I already decided to use 0 or 7 As the disk. The layers I have are A2/Deep/c3/D3/f3/n3/l2/l3/p2/x3/v3/r3/s3/R3/i2/ks3. Also I have G3 but I want a combo that  dose not have G3. Thanks if you can help.

Use Caynox, Fafnir, Noctemis, Xcalius, Spryzen, Spryzen Requiem?(is this r3? I'm confused about R3 and r3).
(Oct. 16, 2018  3:26 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  10:17 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: bL 10G Jl, rP 5 Fr, kS 2 Lp.

Put the other Glaive on Kreis Satan. Also, use Guard instead of Loop, it might not be good, but it's better.

(Oct. 15, 2018  1:59 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Hey every body I just got a atomic so I was wondering what layer I should use it on I already decided to use 0 or 7 As the disk. The layers I have are A2/Deep/c3/D3/f3/n3/l2/l3/p2/x3/v3/r3/s3/R3/i2/ks3. Also I have G3 but I want a combo that  dose not have G3. Thanks if you can help.

Use Caynox, Fafnir, Noctemis, Xcalius, Spryzen, Spryzen Requiem?(is this r3? I'm confused about R3 and r3).

It is rocktovor r3 and I do have spryzen requiem s3 thanks for the help.
(Oct. 16, 2018  1:00 AM)ChoZBurstBlader Wrote: Plz give me a combo for my Neptune and help it battle the Cho z 
:D :D :D

Is it Hasbro ver. Or TT ver. ?

(Oct. 16, 2018  3:45 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2018  3:26 AM)Armor Wrote: Put the other Glaive on Kreis Satan. Also, use Guard instead of Loop, it might not be good, but it's better.

It is rocktovor r3 and I do have spryzen requiem s3 thanks for the help.

Then use Sr.7bump.Atomic
(Repost) Can someone give me a good combo with all the parts I currently have? (Metal Fight ONLY)

Energy Rings

Beelzeb
Quetzalcoatl
Nemesis
Orion
Capricorn
Gil
Striker
Lacerta

Fusion Wheels

Ray
Diablo
Death
Phantom
Variares
Bakushin
Storm
Thermal

Spin Tracks

M145
T125
D125
WA130

Performance Tips/4D Bottoms

Q
RSF
RDF
B : D
X : D
D : D
HF (A bit broken)
TT
(Oct. 16, 2018  7:51 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Is it Hasbro ver. Or TT ver. ?

(Oct. 16, 2018  7:51 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Is it Hasbro ver. Or TT ver. ?
Hi, @[ChoZBurstBlader]! I moved your combo help request thread to be part of this thread. The Build Me a Combo thread here is where you want to go for combo advice.

Hope this helps!
I need four combos with no repeated parts, I need a winning Valkyrie combo, a Revive Phoenix combo, a Geist Fafnir combo and a Z Achilles combo. You can use any parts for the combo as long as it has those four layers
This is a list of all parts
Cognite C3
Jinnius J3
Roktavor R3
Caynox C3
Genesis Valtryek V3
Doomscizor D3
Satomb S3
Legend Spryzen S3
Garuda G3
Luinor L3
Spryzen Requiem S3
Regulusr3
Xcalius X3
Noctemis N3
I have all those and  the parts they come with and one one atomic what is my 4 best combos thanks if you can help.
Hey everyone I’m looking to build a new deck for a tournament coming up, I am specifically looking for good z Achilles combos but here are all my parts.

TT Layers: aH, zA, sA, nL, lS, kD

Hasbro Layers: dF, sX, dC, sR,

Disks: 0,0,1,2,2,4,5,7,7,11,13

TT drivers: Eternal, Xtend plus, Xtreme’, Destroy, Merge, Hunter, Revolve

Hasbro drivers: Flugel, Iron, Bearing, Tower

Please help out if you can and I need 3 beys for my deck, Thanks!
(Oct. 20, 2018  5:37 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: Hey everyone I’m looking to build a new deck for a tournament coming up, I am specifically looking for good z Achilles combos but here are all my parts.

TT Layers: aH, zA, sA, nL, lS, kD

Hasbro Layers: dF, sX, dC, sR,

Disks: 0,0,1,2,2,4,5,7,7,11,13

TT drivers: Eternal, Xtend plus, Xtreme’, Destroy, Merge, Hunter, Revolve

Hasbro drivers: Flugel, Iron, Bearing, Tower

Please help out if you can and I need 3 beys for my deck, Thanks!

aH.0.Xt+
dF.7F.Br
zA.0S.X'
Hi, I'm trying to build good 2 decks with my collection
Any ideas? 

Drivers:
Tower 2
Quake 2
Revolve 2
Volcanic 2
Spiral 2
Merge 1