Well buy 
y2 k2 2 pack 
Master kit
Valtryek unicrest 2 pack
Roktavor nepstrius 2 pack
Yegdrion booster 
Kerbeus booster
Ok Thanks!
I am getting knuckle very soon, with s2 and a new grip. I will probably use knuckle because I an keeping p2 in stock as it has proved decent and fun to use, I launch it on polish and it moves like never before on hasbro blue beystadium

(Oct. 14, 2017  3:24 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2017  2:10 PM)dt1000 Wrote: I think you should use K2PO.

yeah it could be safer in TT metagame due to LAD but Knuckle would have been better at Stamina but ethier of them is good. its your choice.
forgot to quote
(Oct. 14, 2017  11:07 PM)TheBest136 Wrote: New to beyblades and the forum. I would like to know a good combo for beyblade burst.
Here they are
V2 valtryek
Spryzen
Odax

Also it would be nice to know what other beyblade would be nice to make more combos. Thank you!

What kinds of beys do you usually go for? Attack, Defense, Stamina or Balance? It would be really helpful to know so we can recommend further purchases, even though Hasbro is pretty limited so far.
(Oct. 15, 2017  12:52 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2017  11:07 PM)TheBest136 Wrote: New to beyblades and the forum. I would like to know a good combo for beyblade burst.
Here they are
V2 valtryek
Spryzen
Odax

Also it would be nice to know what other beyblade would be nice to make more combos. Thank you!

What kinds of beys do you usually go for? Attack, Defense, Stamina or Balance? It would be really helpful to know so we can recommend further purchases, even though Hasbro is pretty limited so far.

I would say just make em a good deck that covers most meta with provided part (or which can be avalable).

As for now I think Sprizen S2 Kuckle Variable is your best bet
Variable is nice, but it gets harder to control when it wears down. For now it could work, but if he has a hard time controlling it, Blow could be a better alternative for some practice with Attack types. I personally recommend a Kerbeus K2 combination, maybe one that involves Revolve. Or he could go single-layer and do Wyvron Heavy Revolve. That's a decent and easy build to get a hold of.
Here are my parts.

Layers: V2, K2, R2, S2, U2, H2, D2, O2, K1 (all hasbro)
Discs: Knuckle, Boost, Down, Force, Triple, Upper, Wing, Gravity, Limited (all hasbro)
Tips: Jaggy, Unite (Worn), Variable (Slightly Worn), Xtreme (Semi-new), Fusion, Press, Needle (Semi-new), Claw (Semi-Worn), Revolve.
I also intend to play competitively, BTW.
(Oct. 15, 2017  8:20 PM)PixelCrunchBey Wrote: Here are my parts.

Layers: V2, K2, R2, S2, U2, H2, D2, O2, K1 (all hasbro)
Discs: Unite, Boost, Down, Force, Triple, Upper, Wing, Gravity, Limited (all hasbro)
Tips: Jaggy, Unite (Worn), Variable (Slightly Worn), Xtreme (Semi-new), Fusion, Press, Needle (Semi-new), Claw (Semi-Worn), Revolve.
I also intend to play competitively, BTW.

S2. G/K. X/V.
U2/K/D2. G/K. P/N/C/R
I have the following parts:

Diablo Nemesis X: D
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
Cosmic Pegasus F: D
L-Drago Destructor F: S
Fang Leone 130W2D
Dark Bull h145SD

I want a good balance type/ defense type beyblade.
I already tried Death Bull 125SD.
Any Suggestions?
My parts:
Layers: k2, h2, gV, i2, v2, e2, l2, w, x, p2, kD, w2, s2
Discs: u, h, l, g, v, f, i, p, 2v, d, t, b, n, j, k
Drivers: r, sp, o, x, p, hn, c, fl, y, w, m, u
I can't make a mobile balance combo, any suggestions? I use i2fu launched on the rubber for attack, is this decent? I want to play competitive if a tournament is held in Australia
Alright, guys, my friend needs help with a combo. He's new to Beyblade, so he doesn't really know much about the game. He has Spryzen, Wyvron, Doomscizor D2 and Horusood H2, all stock parts. Can you guys help me build a decent custom to start him out on?

For better reference:

Energy Layers: Spryzen, Wyvron, Doomscizor D2, Horusood H2.
Forge Discs: Spread, Armed, Force, Upper.
Performance Tips: Fusion, Massive, Jaggy, Claw.
(Oct. 18, 2017  2:32 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: Alright, guys, my friend needs help with a combo. He's new to Beyblade, so he doesn't really know much about the game. He has Spryzen, Wyvron, Doomscizor D2 and Horusood H2, all stock parts. Can you guys help me build a decent custom to start him out on?

For better reference:

Performance Tips: Fusion, Massive, Jaggy,eb Claw.

Doomscizor D2 Spread Claw is porbably the best combo he could make.
(Oct. 18, 2017  3:52 AM)Shaady Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2017  2:32 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: Alright, guys, my friend needs help with a combo. He's new to Beyblade, so he doesn't really know much about the game. He has Spryzen, Wyvron, Doomscizor D2 and Horusood H2, all stock parts. Can you guys help me build a decent custom to start him out on?

For better reference:

Performance Tips: Fusion, Massive, Jaggy,eb Claw.

Doomscizor D2 Spread Claw is porbably the best combo he could make.

Holy carp, the irony with that decision is so amazing. That was actually the first custom he built. XD
(Oct. 17, 2017  10:37 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: My parts:
I can't make a mobile balance combo, any suggestions? I use i2fu launched on the rubber for attack, is this decent? I want to play competitive if a tournament is held in Australia
can someone make me a mobile balance/defence/stamina
(Oct. 18, 2017  10:07 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:

Firstly you need to distinguish what of your beyblades are TT and what are Hasbro because they are not compatible. I can tell immediately that L2, kD, P2, W2 and gV have to be TT but the rest could be either. Second there is no such thing as mobile balance and without Accel or Zephyr you will struggle to make a competitive mobile stamina/defense combo.
I2FU is not a top tier combo as force does not have good weight distribution with I2 (H/G or K would be better choices) and Unite's only competitive use is in KO defense.
(Oct. 18, 2017  10:07 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
I think WGO/WGY is your best bet.
(Oct. 18, 2017  11:02 PM)Shaady Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2017  10:07 PM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: can someone make me a mobile balance/defence/stamina

Firstly you need to distinguish what of your beyblades are TT and what are Hasbro because they are not compatible. I can tell immediately that L2, kD, P2, W2 and gV have to be TT but the rest could be either. Second there is no such thing as mobile balance and without Accel or Zephyr you will struggle to make a competitive mobile stamina/defense combo.
I2FU is not a top tier combo as force does not have good weight distribution with I2 (H/G or K would be better choices) and Unite's only competitive use is in KO defense.
What do you mean they're not compatible, I have made perfectly good combos with mixed parts
(Oct. 19, 2017  5:55 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2017  11:02 PM)Shaady Wrote: Firstly you need to distinguish what of your beyblades are TT and what are Hasbro because they are not compatible. I can tell immediately that L2, kD, P2, W2 and gV have to be TT but the rest could be either. Second there is no such thing as mobile balance and without Accel or Zephyr you will struggle to make a competitive mobile stamina/defense combo.
What do you mean they're not compatible, I have made perfectly good combos with mixed parts

They mean Hasbro Drivers and Layers aren't compatible with Takara Tomy Layers and Drivers. It would be better if you specified which layers and drivers are TT and which are Hasbro
No, I have Horusood h2 gravity (but that's not important) weight. H2 is hasbro and weight is from tt p2
(Oct. 19, 2017  6:32 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: No, I have Horusood h2 gravity (but that's not important) weight. H2 is hasbro and weight is from tt p2

Doesn't the lock feel very tight then? That's why TT isn't compatible with Hasbro, if you put a TT Driver onto a Hasbro layer the lock will be very tight while putting a Hasbro Driver onto a TT Layer makes the teeth feel very weak. As you can imagine, the tight lock makes it so that burst are very rare and it takes away the whole gimmick of the game. In tournaments you absolutely cannot interchange Hasbro Layers and Drivers with TT Layers and Drivers (and vice versa)
Alright, I have another friend who's new to the game that I just offloaded the rest of my Hasbro collection onto. I need your help in building an effective combo using the parts he has.

Energy Layer: Doomscizor, Odax, Kerbeus, Horusood.

Forge Disc: Oval, Central, Spread.

Performance Tip: Accel, Blow, Defense, Edge.

Any and all help would be appreciated. Thanks a bunch!
(Oct. 21, 2017  5:43 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: Alright, I have another friend who's new to the game that I just offloaded the rest of my Hasbro collection onto. I need your help in building an effective combo using the parts he has.

I am not certain but given the limited number of parts I think that they would probably be better off not customized.
(Oct. 21, 2017  5:43 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: Alright, I have another friend who's new to the game that I just offloaded the rest of my Hasbro collection onto. I need your help in building an effective combo using the parts he has.

Kerbeus Spread Defense