"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:36 AM)BurnHoruseus Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2017  4:58 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well, Heavy was the heaviest disc for a time lol. They prolly didn't have many other name options for a heavier disc lol.

My brother just got Nepstrius N2 and is wondering if the Energy Layer or performance tip are any good

the driver is good
(Jun. 19, 2017  4:58 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well, Heavy was the heaviest disc for a time lol. They prolly didn't have many other name options for a heavier disc lol.

My brother just got Nepstrius N2 and is wondering if the Energy Layer or performance tip are any good

The energy layer is pretty bad as its not useful for attack or stamina
The performance tip Zephyr is a great part for the Hasbro meta of Tornado Stallers.
Good tornado stallers include 
Yedrion/Victory Valtryek Gravity/Knuckle/spread Zephyr
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:48 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:36 AM)BurnHoruseus Wrote: My brother just got Nepstrius N2 and is wondering if the Energy Layer or performance tip are any good

The energy layer is pretty bad as its not useful for attack or stamina
The performance tip Zephyr is a great part for the Hasbro meta of Tornado Stallers.

What's a tornado staller? Also Y1 and V2 layers look nothing alike. How are they both good for the same combo?
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:18 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:48 AM)Mage Wrote: The energy layer is pretty bad as its not useful for attack or stamina

What's a tornado staller? Also Y1 and V2 layers look nothing alike. How are they both good for the same combo?
A tornado stalker is a stamina combo that relies on riding the tornado ridge to outspin its oppnenet
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:34 PM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:18 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote: What's a tornado staller? Also Y1 and V2 layers look nothing alike. How are they both good for the same combo?
A tornado stalker is a stamina combo that relies on riding the tornado ridge to outspin its oppnenet

What's the Yegdrion layer good for, if anything?

Zephyr is good in combos like Unicrest/Valtryek/Ygdreion/Kerbeus Heavy/Knuckle/Gravity/Spread Zephyr.
(Jun. 25, 2017  10:04 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  3:36 AM)BurnHoruseus Wrote: My brother just got Nepstrius N2 and is wondering if the Energy Layer or performance tip are any good

Zephyr is good in combos like Unicrest/Valtryek/Ygdreion/Kerbeus Heavy/Knuckle/Gravity/Spread Zephyr.

I want to make a stationary attack Beyblade for use in the Hasbro blue stadium, and I have these parts:

Roktavor Central Accel
Spryzen Heavy Defense
Valtryek Spread Survive
Yegdrion Ring Edge
Xcalius Force Xtreme
Unicrest Ring Defense
Wyvron Armed Massive
Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve
Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite
Valtryek V2 Boost Variable
Wyvron W2 Vertical Massive
Also Have The Tip Jaggy And The Variable Tip Is Completely Flat. I'd Prefer Not To Use Xtreme (Traded It To My Brother)
(Jun. 26, 2017  5:59 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  10:04 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Zephyr is good in combos like Unicrest/Valtryek/Ygdreion/Kerbeus Heavy/Knuckle/Gravity/Spread Zephyr.

I want to make a stationary attack Beyblade for use in the Hasbro blue stadium, and I have these parts:

Roktavor Central Accel
Spryzen Heavy Defense
Valtryek Spread Survive
Yegdrion Ring Edge
Xcalius Force Xtreme
Unicrest Ring Defense
Wyvron Armed Massive
Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite
Also Have The Tip Jaggy And The Variable Tip Is Completely Flat. I'd Prefer Not To Use Xtreme (Traded It To My Brother)

VS/G/H/KR/S (whatever is tightest) RG/S/H/KD
So before I list my parts I have every part of these beyblades I am about to list. I want to know a stamina, attack, and defense combo you can make with all of these parts. If you want to you can repeat parts for each type/combo.

Takura Tomy Burst Beyblades:
Kries Satan
Spriggan Spread Fusion
Altar Chronos
Xeno Xcalibur
Beast Bemouth
Yddsgril Spread Gyro

Thnx in advance

I’m getting back into beyblade and I wanted to “bring back” one of my old beys.

This one wasn’t a legal combo because none of its parts were made by any official company and I doubt it is of much help to describe it with plastic gen parts because of the differences in functionality but here goes: it used a mushy and bumpless Cross Griffon AR that was closer to a fat Takara Wing Cross, a badly casted 10-wide that had the hilarious feature of making the bey more aggressive due to being unable to stay centered but was still held tightly by both the AR and the base, and a four layer era version of Metal Sting with a thin semi-flat metal tip. The pieces fit crazy tight for a bootleg, zero shakes.

This thing was a short and resilient stamina type with good precession that was made to sneak under other beys and destabilize them, the base was really round and this allowed it to slide quickly whenever it scrapped the floor which meant some premature but aggressive kind of LAD. As for its aggressiveness, it was similar to Defense/Orbit/Atomic, starting kind of aggressive then settling into the center without losing most of its mobility. Attacks from the AR were similar to what you would expect of the somewhat legendary 10bBistool but could still do the occasional smash attack Cross Griffon was known for. Its average spin time was two minutes using the bootleg disk and it climbs to a spooky 3:20 minutes using a legit 10-Wide. Weight-wise it was really light, though it had an outward weight distribution so the stamina seems to come from the flywheel effect created by it.

I just want suggestions for a Burst combo that resembles it in performance.
Sorry for the wall of text, I have no idea how to embed images.

If you guys want to know more about it ask away.
(Jun. 20, 2017  3:07 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Xcalibur Force/Heavy Xtreme
Dark Deathsyther Gravity Revolve/Orbit (if not banned)
Wyvern Heavy/Gravity Revolve
---
(Jun. 20, 2017  3:44 PM)chips556 Wrote: Apparently SEA countries have the same items released, I'm from Malaysia and we have the exact same lineup except that we have D1 & limited edition Valkyrie layer,

One combo I found that was very useful against those available is Wyvern Knuckle Orbit, I've swept most G4 tourneys with it, provided you have a strong enough launch with a long winder & LL, you'll be able to beat most stamina combos easily, med launch against attack types & hard launch against others.

Edit : Do play around with Knuckle & Orbit until you find the combination that fits the tightest, rotate driver/disc 180 degrees and click to see which configuration gives you the tightest setup, you may use a permanent marker to mark the alignment (this is also called balance)

Thank you for the suggestions! I'll try these soon. (sorry for the late reply)

and yes, most SEA countries have the same Beyblades right now. SKorea, Taiwan, HK and ofcourse Japan is more updated since they got theirs since 2015-2016.
All the parts are hasbro parts.

S.S.F
S2.K.U
O.C.B
D2.F.J
W.A.M
V2.B.V (variable worn to the bottom spikes)
R2.G.R

Looking to play in the standard burst or a bb-10

Best attempt of a combo

D2.G.R

Another combo. (Not sure if it is good though)

O.K.F
What metal would be best with the s145 track and semi defense tip for a stamina type? I have flame (which I don't want to use but if it's best then yes) sythe, Vulcan, burn, & storm. I have more but they're useless with the track. All metals are hasbro
(Jun. 30, 2017  4:19 AM)Username121305 Wrote: What metal would be best with the s145 track and semi defense tip for a stamina type? I have flame (which I don't want to use but if it's best then yes) sythe, Vulcan, burn, & storm. I have more but they're useless with the track. All metals are hasbro

Out of those you listed scythe is the best

(Jun. 29, 2017  9:49 PM)MWF Wrote: All the parts are hasbro parts.

S.S.F
S2.K.U
O.C.B
D2.F.J
W.A.M
V2.B.V (variable worn to the bottom spikes)
R2.G.R

Looking to play in the standard burst or a bb-10

Best attempt of a combo

D2.G.R

Another combo. (Not sure if it is good though)

O.K.F

Attack s2/V2 g/k v
Stamina d2 g/k r
(Jun. 26, 2017  5:59 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2017  10:04 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Zephyr is good in combos like Unicrest/Valtryek/Ygdreion/Kerbeus Heavy/Knuckle/Gravity/Spread Zephyr.

Roktavor Central Accel
Spryzen Heavy Defense
Valtryek Spread Survive
Yegdrion Ring Edge
Xcalius Force Xtreme
Unicrest Ring Defense
Wyvron Armed Massive
Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite

I just got Doomscizor Oval Accel. Any alterations to your suggestions?
(Jul. 01, 2017  1:02 AM)BurnHoruseus Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2017  5:59 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote: I want to make a stationary attack Beyblade for use in the Hasbro blue stadium, and I have these parts:

Roktavor Central Accel
Spryzen Heavy Defense
Valtryek Spread Survive
Yegdrion Ring Edge
Xcalius Force Xtreme
Unicrest Ring Defense
Wyvron Armed Massive
Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite

I just got Doomscizor Oval Accel. Any alterations to your suggestions?

No. Sadly Doomscizor got Odax'ed, so no good combos. You already had Accel too, so no difference.

(I bought Doomscizor and regretted it.)
(Jul. 01, 2017  1:12 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2017  1:02 AM)BurnHoruseus Wrote: I just got Doomscizor Oval Accel. Any alterations to your suggestions?

No. Sadly Doomscizor got Odax'ed, so no good combos. You already had Accel too, so no difference.

1. My brother got the yellow stadium today; any combo suggestions?

2. Which is better, Unicrest layer or Doomscizor layer? (They're both pretty smooth)
(Jul. 02, 2017  12:35 AM)BurnHoruseus Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2017  1:12 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: No. Sadly Doomscizor got Odax'ed, so no good combos. You already had Accel too, so no difference.

1. My brother got the yellow stadium today; any combo suggestions?

2. Which is better, Unicrest layer or Doomscizor layer? (They're both pretty smooth)

1. Same stuff, Yellow stadium isn't much different.

2. DEFINETLY Unicrest. Doomscizor got nerfed, so it bursts if you look at it.
I currently have 8 Beyblades for Beyblade Burst, and I was wondering what combos I could make with them.

Note: They are all Hasbro.

Beyblades

Valtryek Wing Accel
Unicrest Ring Defense
Horusood Spread Edge
Kerbeus Central Defense
Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite
Nepstrius N2 Vertical Zephyr
Doomscizor D2 Force Jaggy

The stadiums I would like to use are the BB-10 MFB Attack-type Stadium, Epic Rivals Stadium (yellow square one), and the Blue Triangle stadium (the ones you can buy in the stores).

I am aware none of these are tournament legal stages, but they're the closest I have to the actual tournament legal stage.
(Jul. 03, 2017  11:55 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote: I currently have 8 Beyblades for Beyblade Burst, and I was wondering what combos I could make with them.

Note: They are all Hasbro.

Beyblades

Valtryek Wing Accel
Unicrest Ring Defense
Horusood Spread Edge
Kerbeus Central Defense
Spryzen S2 Knuckle Unite
Nepstrius N2 Vertical Zephyr
Doomscizor D2 Force Jaggy

The stadiums I would like to use are the BB-10 MFB Attack-type Stadium, Epic Rivals Stadium (yellow square one), and the Blue Triangle stadium (the ones you can buy in the stores).

I am aware none of these are tournament legal stages, but they're the closest I have to the actual tournament legal stage.

Valtryek/Valtryek V2 Knuckle Variable/Zephyr
Unicrest Spread Defense 
Kerbeus Spread Defense
Doomscizor D2 Spread Defense
(Jul. 02, 2017  12:48 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2017  12:35 AM)BurnHoruseus Wrote: 1. My brother got the yellow stadium today; any combo suggestions?

1. Same stuff, Yellow stadium isn't much different.

2. DEFINETLY Unicrest. Doomscizor got nerfed, so it bursts if you look at it.

lol! Thanks

I'm testing N2 to see if it's any good at defense
(Jul. 06, 2017  6:33 PM)KitsuneDraco Wrote:

I'm testing N2 to see if it's any good at defense

There are already some tests. The layer has way too much recoil for defense and mediocre teeth. Even if it were any good, It's still beaten by every other option.  I requested tests to write the Beywiki article.
(Jul. 06, 2017  6:35 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2017  6:33 PM)KitsuneDraco Wrote: I'm testing N2 to see if it's any good at defense

There are already some tests. The layer has way too much recoil for defense and mediocre teeth. Even if it were any good, It's still beaten by every other option.  I requested tests to write the Beywiki article.

It's Hasbro not Takara Tomy
(Jul. 08, 2017  7:49 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2017  6:35 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: There are already some tests. The layer has way too much recoil for defense and mediocre teeth. Even if it were any good, It's still beaten by every other option.  I requested tests to write the Beywiki article.

It's Hasbro not Takara Tomy

Both have the same problem. Better teeth won't even save it. It's wavy shape disadvantages it.