Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Mar. 19, 2017  3:19 PM)wrovon-w2 Wrote: how do you make your beys spark

sombody said you can ajust the tip

You would need sand paper or something rough, and something combustable(better keep it small though)
You can't really adjust the tip except for wearing it down, cutting it, or straight up modding it. But, if you do either, your bey will be illegal for use in tournaments.
Also, you shouldn't try to make your bey spark
It's very dangerous
Here is my best combo k2 with magnum and extreme

Is that good?
i cread a move icall lt cercle strike it goes like this after you set up rip it but while u rip it put it in the way you want it to go
(Mar. 19, 2017  5:33 PM)wrovon-w2 Wrote: i cread a move icall lt cercle strike it goes like this after you set up rip it but while u rip it put it in the way you want it to go

Could you repeat that but with proper spelling and grammar

(Mar. 19, 2017  5:03 PM)BeybladegeekfAn Wrote: Here is my best combo k2 with magnum and extreme

Is that good?

K2 with Xtreme is not so good, K2 is usually used for defence setups rather than attack ones. What beys do you have? I can give you some decent combos
(Mar. 19, 2017  5:33 PM)wrovon-w2 Wrote: i cread a move icall lt cercle strike it goes like this after you set up rip it but while u rip it put it in the way you want it to go

(Mar. 19, 2017  5:47 PM)Mage Wrote: Could you repeat that but with proper spelling and grammar

"I created a move I call it circle strike, it goes like this after you set up, rip it but while u rip it put it in the way you want it to go."
Ok, so what does he or she mean by "put it in the way you want it to go"?
(Mar. 19, 2017  10:49 PM)Mage Wrote: Ok, so what does he or she mean by "put it in the way you want it to go"?

I think it's banking or moving your launcher as you pull the ripcord
(Mar. 20, 2017  1:20 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: I think it's banking or moving your launcher as you pull the ripcord

Which is pretty useless in most situations. Sure, a bey can be slightly faster when its trajectory is in sync with the launch position or launcher movement, but you can't reverse a bey's trajectory just by moving the launcher around. Both of these results simply destroy the purpose of "circle strike" in the first place......
ragnuruk r2, spryzen s2, kerbeus,kerbeus k2, wyvern, doomscizor, doomscizor d2, ragnuruk, spryzen, Neptune, horusood, horusood h2, odin
heavy x2, spreadx3, gravity
survive x2, claw, revolve x2
(THESE ARE ALL HASBRO BTW)
(Mar. 21, 2017  4:52 AM)amidamaru Wrote: ragnuruk  r2,  spryzen s2, kerbeus,kerbeus k2, wyvern, doomscizor, doomscizor d2, ragnuruk, spryzen, Neptune, horusood, horusood h2, odin
heavy x2, spreadx3, gravity
survive x2, claw, revolve x2
(THESE ARE ALL HASBRO BTW)
Doomscizor d2 s/g/h revolve
i want a good beyblade burst attack type so far i have spryzen s2 and victory valkyrie i could get the beyblades that i need to make the combo just name them, Thanks!

i want a good beyblade burst attack type so far i have spryzen s2 and victory valkyrie i could get the beyblades that i need to make the combo just name them, Thanks!
(Mar. 23, 2017  8:05 PM)Phantom Vortex Wrote: i want a good beyblade burst attack type so far i have spryzen s2 and victory valkyrie  i could get the beyblades that i need to make the combo just name them, Thanks!

I'd Say Victory Valkyrie/Storm Spriggan Knuckle Variable
i also want a good defense type beyblade burst i could also get the parts just name them.
my burst parts (only hasbro)
Layers:
Valtryek
Valtryek V2
Spryzen
Spryzen S2
Kerbeus K2
oxax

Disks:
spread
central
boost
limeted
knuckle

Drivers:
blow
quake
press
variable(complete wear)
revolve
survive

i would like a long spining attack type

any Ideas?

(i also have unite)
hi Everyone can anyone make a tournament in las vegas it would be great i want to go there.
i would also like an attack type with a partly stationary movement
(Mar. 24, 2017  1:08 AM)Aauron Wrote: my burst parts (only hasbro)
Layers:
Valtryek
Valtryek V2
Spryzen
Spryzen S2
Kerbeus K2
oxax

Disks:
spread
central
boost
limeted
knuckle

Drivers:
blow
quake
press
variable(complete wear)
revolve
survive

any Ideas?
you could try Valtryek V2 with a Unite Performance tip (if you have one) or a revolve Performance tip it packs a lot of stamina but almost no attack, also a Blow performance tip could be good because it has pretty good attack and a decent amount of stamina, also for the energy layer you could use a central for defense.
(Mar. 24, 2017  1:27 AM)Phantom Vortex Wrote: you could try Valtryek V2 with a Unite Performance tip (if you have one) or a revolve Performance tip it packs a lot of stamina but almost no attack, also a Blow performance tip could be good because it has pretty good attack and a decent amount of stamina, also for the energy layer you could use a central for defense.

everything is good here but dont use central. use spread or knuckle
(Mar. 24, 2017  1:08 AM)Aauron Wrote: my burst parts (only hasbro)
Layers:
Valtryek
Valtryek V2
Spryzen
Spryzen S2
Kerbeus K2
oxax

Disks:
spread
central
boost
limeted
knuckle

Drivers:
blow
quake
press
variable(complete wear)
revolve
survive

any Ideas?

(i also have unite)

anyone have an idea for a defence/attack hybrid
Based off your request, I would recommend:

Valtryek V2 Knuckle Unite/Blow

You could maybe even try out Spryzen S2 as well.
(Mar. 24, 2017  9:23 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Based off your request, I would recommend:

You could maybe even try out Spryzen S2 as well
Thanks, ill try that out

(Mar. 24, 2017  9:23 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Based off your request, I would recommend:

You could maybe even try out Spryzen S2 as well
Thanks, ill try that out
Looking for new combos. I have

Layers:
Valkyrie (TT)
Roktavor
Nepstrius
Driger/Tiger Defenser (not sure which its called in Burst)

Disks:
Heavy x2
Wing
Armed

Drivers:
Zephyr
Survive
Fusion
Accel
(Mar. 24, 2017  11:53 PM)Driger_Guy Wrote: Looking for new combos. I have

Layers:
Valkyrie (TT)
Roktavor
Nepstrius
Driger/Tiger Defenser (not sure which its called in Burst)

Disks:
Heavy x2
Wing
Armed

Drivers:
Zephyr
Survive
Fusion
Accel

Driger s/ Valkyrie heavy accel
Roktavor heavy zephyr
What's the best top tier competitive combos for Wyvern and Neptune?
Based off of what I could research, Neptune Heavy Defense seemed to have successful results. As for Wyvern, I am not sure how up-to date the list is, but these were taken from the Competitive Combos List:

Wyvern Heavy/Armed Needle/Claw
Wyvern Heavy/Spread Accel/Zephyr/Blow/ɑssault