"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Defence:- E230 Upper Mode
MF-H Death Cancer E230RDF. i prefer RF if you want pure defence but RDF has more stamina and works well against left spin attackers

Gargoyle Girago E230RDF. not as heavy as something like Reviser Genbu but still very good

MF-H Phantom Cancer E230RDF. not highest defence but good stamina and can OS against some stamina and defence type by grinding against them with E230

Stamina/Defence/Destabilizer Hybrid:- E230 Upper Mode
MF-L Phantom Cancer E230SD. i used SD instead of D as it's little more stable which will reduce loss of stamina.

Diablo Kerbecs E230WD. destablizer

Force Smash:- E230 Lower Mode
Salamedar Salamendar E230WD
Graph Girago/Gargoyle E230WD

good luck for all your battles and have fun!!
sorry for double post

how my combo for Zero-G is?

Bahamaida Dragoon TR145GF?

should i replace TR145 with SA165?

i don't own zero-g stadium but my friend is getting one so we can have zero-g format

it will mostly my primary combo for Zero-G format as bahamadia worked amazing for me in STD
I would use SA165 over TR145. Also, what was your Bahamdia combo for standard. Just curious.
(May. 24, 2016  1:30 AM)Prophet2 Wrote: I would use SA165 over TR145. Also, what was your Bahamdia combo for standard. Just curious.

thanks for answer. Bahamadia Dragoon BD145LRF was combo for STD.
Which one of these tracks would be best for a defense combo

ED145
S130
D125
T125
UW145
AD145
R145
H145
R145 is the best Track from that list for traditional Defense purposes because of its weight, but ED145 would offer better Stamina than R145 when the Beyblade falls over. If you want better Stamina on your Defense combo, go with ED145; if you want to maximize your weight, go with the heavier Track, R145.
Can someone help me I have Fang Leone 130W2D (Hasbro vers.) and Ray Serpent M145MS and Dark wolf D145FS (Hasbro Recoulored vers.) Im looking for a great combo for Defense, Stamina, or Attack
(May. 27, 2016  3:56 AM)Kobe 25 Wrote: Can someone help me I have Fang Leone 130W2D (Hasbro vers.) and Ray Serpent M145MS and Dark wolf D145FS (Hasbro Recoulored vers.) Im looking for a great combo for Defense, Stamina, or Attack

With those parts; nothing great for any of them Uncertain
(May. 27, 2016  3:56 AM)Kobe 25 Wrote: Can someone help me I have Fang Leone 130W2D (Hasbro vers.) and Ray Serpent M145MS and Dark wolf D145FS (Hasbro Recoulored vers.) Im looking for a great combo for Defense, Stamina, or Attack

As Hato said, these aren't the best parts, but the best combo I can come up with is Dark Leone DF145 W2D. However, if that Hasbro Fang Leone is from Beyblade Legends, then use Fang from it.
there aren't really great parts but still best combo that can be made is Fang M145W2D
Hey,hows combo?phantom orion BGrin +Scythe kronos?
(May. 27, 2016  4:46 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: there aren't really great parts but still best combo that can be made is Fang M145W2D

I don't know about M145, it gets loose really easily, and he said his Fang was Hasbro, and hadn't confirmed if it was Legends or not.
(May. 27, 2016  5:06 AM)Prophet2 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2016  4:46 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: there aren't really great parts but still best combo that can be made is Fang M145W2D

I don't know about M145, it gets loose really easily, and he said his Fang was Hasbro and hadn't confirmed if it was Legends or not.

even if it's metal fury. it's still better than Dark for stamina and has some smash too

M145 in middle mode will probably work better than DF145 and more weight is always good in stamina types
Also the FS is kinda worn out its more non stable than before

Its not beyblade legends and also is this a good combo ray leone 130FS ( worn out)
help i need to make a good attack combo and a defence combo i have metto eldrago(recollored) storm aquareo diablo nemiss hyper peagisis (fusion wheel paint chiped) flame sagatero and one i do not know the name of, but it has a dark blue lid screw thing a light blue enegry wheel a silverand rugged edged fuison wheel and a dark blue bottom
(May. 27, 2016  7:13 AM)Kobe 25 Wrote: Also the FS is kinda worn out its more non stable than before

Its not beyblade legends and also is this a good combo ray leone 130FS ( worn out)

(May. 27, 2016  4:47 PM)ELdrago! Wrote: help i need to make a good attack combo and a defence combo i have metto eldrago(recollored) storm aquareo diablo nemiss hyper peagisis (fusion wheel paint chiped) flame sagatero and one i do not know the name of, but it has a dark blue lid screw thing a light blue enegry wheel a silverand rugged edged fuison wheel and a dark blue bottom
best combos that can be made are
Diablo Nemesis LW105HF/S
Meteo L-Drago stock
Hyper Pegasis LW105F

you have really nice part but i would say buy a storm pegasis and hades kerbecs to make better combo

like Diablo 105RF/HF/S
Meteo L-Drago BD145HF/S
Diablo BD145RF
help i need to make a good attack combo and a defence combo i have metto eldrago(recollored) storm aquareo diablo nemiss hyper peagisis (fusion wheel paint chiped) flame sagatero and one i do not know the name of, but it has a dark blue lid screw thing a light blue enegry wheel a silverand rugged edged fuison wheel and a dark blue bottom
I'm looking for an attack beyblade to use in a hyper strike baystadium and the 7 beyblades that I have are lightening L-drago, Storm Pegasus, legend counter Leone, Dark bull, rock Aries, flash sagittario, and grand ketos
(Jun. 03, 2016  7:35 PM)CarFreshener Wrote: I'm looking for an attack beyblade to use in a hyper strike baystadium and the 7 beyblades that I have are lightening L-drago, Storm Pegasus, legend counter Leone, Dark bull, rock Aries, flash sagittario, and grand ketos

Right-Spin: Flash [Attack Mode] Sagittario/Ketos 100/H145 RF
Left-Spin: Lightning L-Drago 100/H145 RF
i need a unbeatable attack combo here are my blades

diablo nemiss
galaxly peagisis (fusion wheel paint chiped)
storm peagisis
storm aqurio
flame sagatero
metto l drago (recollord)

i am playing in max stampede statium with battle craters
pls replyStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_wink
(Jun. 06, 2016  2:12 AM)ELdrago! Wrote: i need a unbeatable attack combo here are my blades

diablo nemiss
storm peagisis
storm aqurio
flame sagatero

pls replyStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidStupidTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_wink

You are playing in a Hasbro stadium with a gimmick I would presume weakens attack; you probably won't get a good attack combo in a Hasbro stadium.

But, I would say the best you can do is Diablo Aquario C145/LW105/W105 RF (or R2F).
(Jun. 06, 2016  2:20 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2016  2:12 AM)ELdrago! Wrote: i need a unbeatable attack combo here are my blades

diablo nemiss
storm peagisis
storm aqurio
flame sagatero

You are playing in a Hasbro stadium with a gimmick I would presume weakens attack; you probably won't get a good attack combo in a Hasbro stadium.

But, I would say the best you can do is Diablo Aquario C145/LW105/W105 RF (or R2F).
i have a difrent staidum idk what it is called but it has indents that beys go through and walls and holes is, that good also can you say what face bolt, fusion wheel ect i should use
(Jun. 06, 2016  8:42 PM)ELdrago! Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2016  2:20 AM)Hato Wrote:

diablo nemiss
storm peagisis
storm aqurio
flame sagatero

i have a difrent staidum idk what it is called but it has indents that beys go through and walls and holes is, that good also can you say what face bolt, fusion wheel ect i should use

Sounds like the Firestrike stadium; orange, correct? Not sure what you mean by holes and walls and indents, but that's my guess.

I gave you the fusion wheel; Aquario, and since it's just a regular facebolt, it doesn't matter which one Smile Also; if you want me to see something you post, you can gave me with @[] and you put my names in the brackets Smile
(Jun. 07, 2016  12:44 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2016  8:42 PM)ELdrago! Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2016  2:20 AM)Hato Wrote: You are playing in a Hasbro stadium with a gimmick I would presume weakens attack; you probably won't get a good attack combo in a Hasbro stadium.

I have a different stadium IDK what it is called but it has indents that beys go through and walls and holes are, that good also can you say what face bolt, fusion wheel ect i should use

Sounds like the Firestrike stadium; orange, correct? Not sure what you mean by holes and walls and indents, but that's my guess.

I gave you the fusion wheel; Aquario, and since it's just a regular facebolt, it doesn't matter which one Smile Also; if you want me to see something you post, you can gave me with @[] and you put my names in the brackets Smile

I know hasbro stadiums don't have opening to perform KO but still, you can toss you opponent in those pockets to perform KO

try using Diablo Aquario LW105HF/S HF mode and practise your launch to throw your opponent in those penalty pockets