"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Mar. 02, 2016  9:02 AM)Es Iratus Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2016  10:34 PM)spriggan10 Wrote: can you make me a good attack type out of:
energy rings: Pisces, unicorn 1, nemesis
fusion wheels: diablo, ray, flame
spin tracks: 145, d125
performance tips: fs, cs (modded cs so that it is flat coated in rubber)
4d bottoms: x:d
p.s yes I know the modded cs is illegal in tournaments

the 4d bottom was supposed to be x drive but it turned into x:d
Since you'd like to get Attack Defense Stamina and Balance. Even without suitable parts. I might as well try this.

Attack: Diablo / Ray Unicorno I D125CS ( if the CS is aggressive)
Defense: Diablo Pisces 145/D125CS
Stamina: Flame Pisces 145FS
Balance: Flame Pisces D125FS or Diablo Pisces X: D

I think Unicorn and Nemesis would work better than Pisces on Diablo [from my experience]

also, Diablo is better for stamina and attack then Flame and Ray

edit: - corrected a hilarious typo in my post lol
(Mar. 02, 2016  7:09 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2016  2:45 AM)spriggan10 Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2016  6:54 PM)Paul° Wrote: Defense is the best offense!
So, here's probably the best MFB Defense combo-
Face- Metal Face
CW -Bull
Fusion Wheel- Basalt/Twisted
Track- Virgo (2 metal balls... Don't remember its name...)
Tip- D, not WD!
It has incredible stamina, too!
XD
It can defeat Phantom Orion easily!

Any combos to beat Phantom Orion and Duo Uranus?

the two metal ball track is gyro ball 145.
and jinbo, i don't really care if the bey is top-tier, i just want the best i can get from those parts.

p.s. the fs tip's sharp part is taller than most fs tips.

please don't spread wrong information, it's called Gravity Ball 145 [or Gravity Ball 14.5mm]

p.s. Cake's avatar is Chaos, yes it's real bey [best in stamina, but burst easily Unhappy]

edit:- Stamina,Diablo Unicorn 145DS [taller FS]. Defence/Attack/Balance, Diablo D125CS [it works for both attack and defence]
oops, i read jade jupiter's page on the beywiki and it said it had a gyro ball gimmick so i thought it was gyro ball 145 XD
The parts I have are all the metal fusion all metal masters and all metal fury I will play in the bb10 the best combo I did was hell kerbecs bd145 wd
(Mar. 03, 2016  5:31 PM)SoSteve Wrote: The parts I have are all the metal fusion all metal masters and all metal fury I will play in the bb10 the best combo I did was hell kerbecs bd145 wd

Yeah, if you don't have any 4D system parts, that's probably one of the best you can get. Another being Basalt Aquario, AD145WD for stamina and BD145CS for defense.
Thanks so basalt fusion wheel?isnt that illegal sorry I don't know that much about combos just say like
Metal face
Aquario
Basalt
Bd145
Cs
Btw isn't boost disk banned?
(Mar. 03, 2016  10:50 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Thanks so basalt fusion wheel?isnt that illegal sorry I don't know that much about combos just say like
Metal face
Aquario
Basalt
Bd145
Cs

Basalt and BD145 are only banned in Limited format.

Also; good luck in your battle! Smile
(Mar. 03, 2016  11:19 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2016  10:50 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Thanks so basalt fusion wheel?isnt that illegal sorry I don't know that much about combos just say like
Metal face
Aquario
Basalt
Bd145
Cs

Are these good combos?
MSF Wyvang orjya bd145 rdf?
Hell kerbecs bd145 wd (boost mode)
Diablo nemesis BGrin?
Answer ASAP please!
(Mar. 06, 2016  9:47 AM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2016  11:19 PM)Hato Wrote:
Metal face
Aquario
Basalt
Bd145
Cs

Are these good combos?
Diablo nemesis BGrin?
Answer ASAP please!

i think Wyvang Orochi BD145RDF is best out of all your combos [i recomend you to get another wyvang to make Wyvang Wyvang BD145RDF]

Hell Kerbecs BD145WD is ok combo, but outclassed compared to other combos you made

Diablo Nemisis BGrin is ok but if you want to make a BGrin stamina type. i think using round and smooth wheel like Duo will be better. if you want a heavy then i think Orochi Orochi BGrin is combo for you [Kraken Dragooon or Gembu Gembu BGrin are better though]

if you want strong Diablo combo. Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF is an amazing balance type
(Mar. 06, 2016  11:46 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2016  9:47 AM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2016  11:19 PM)Hato Wrote: Basalt and BD145 are only banned in Limited format.

Are these good combos?
Diablo nemesis BGrin?
Answer ASAP please!

i think Wyvang Orochi BD145RDF is best out of all your combos [i recomend you to get another wyvang to make Wyvang Wyvang BD145RDF]

Hell Kerbecs BD145WD is ok combo, but outclassed compared to other combos you made

Diablo Nemisis BGrin is ok but if you want to make a BGrin stamina type. i think using round and smooth wheel like Duo will be better. if you want a heavy then i think Orochi Orochi BGrin is combo for you [Kraken Dragooon or Gembu Gembu BGrin are better though]

if you want strong Diablo combo. Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF is an amazing balance type
I'll try that!Do you know anyone who would sell me a wyvang fusion wheel for a good price ?
(Mar. 06, 2016  11:49 AM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2016  11:46 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2016  9:47 AM)SoSteve Wrote: Are these good combos?
Diablo nemesis BGrin?
Answer ASAP please!

I'll try that!Do you know anyone who would sell me a wyvang fusion wheel for a good price ?

Avenger has 1 for sell [which i purchesed unfortunatly]

btw if you need any help pm me! i really like to help [esspecilly finding chrome wheels!!]
(Mar. 06, 2016  11:51 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2016  11:49 AM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2016  11:46 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i think Wyvang Orochi BD145RDF is best out of all your combos [i recomend you to get another wyvang to make Wyvang Wyvang BD145RDF]

Avenger has 1 for sell [which i purchesed unfortunatly]

btw if you need any help pm me! i really like to help [esspecilly finding chrome wheels!!]
Oh no I would've got it but I just pied you!?
I need to update my combos again, and I think I have parts to make a good attack combo. Can anybody help?

Energy Rings: Pegasus III, Kerbecs, Sagittario, Leone, Tempo/Horogium, Escorpio, 3 capricorns, Perseus/Destroyer, Virgo, L-drago II

Misc: VariAres(Didn't know where to put it), Samurai, Ninja, Ifrit, Salamander

Fusion Wheels: Big Bang, Hades, Rock, 2 Flames, Earth, Storm, Burn, Crash, Spiral, Gravity, Meteo

Spin Tracks: T125, WA130, 125, GB145, BD 145, LW105, C145, 100, 90, ED 145, W145, SW145

Performance Tips: F:D(I can make it work like RF by tightening the face bolt all the way), S, BS, B, JB, LF, CS(acts like RF), MF, 3 WDs, 2 SDs, CF, D:D

Note that I am recreational and that I'd like combos that will allow me to use all of my parts, and I'd rather have a few good ones and use all of my bey parts rather than have 2 really good beys, however, i'd like to know the really good ones for the future.
(Mar. 09, 2016  12:58 AM)Blader Zenko Wrote: I need to update my combos again, and I think I have parts to make a good attack combo. Can anybody help?

Energy Rings: Pegasus III, Kerbecs, Sagittario, Leone, Tempo/Horogium, Escorpio, 3 capricorns, Perseus/Destroyer, Virgo, L-drago II

Fusion Wheels: Big Bang, Hades, Rock, 2 Flames, Earth, Storm, Burn, Crash, Spiral, Gravity, Meteo

Spin Tracks: T125, WA130, 125, GB145, BD 145, LW105, C145, 100, 90, ED 145, W145, SW145

Performance Tips: FGrin(I can make it work like RF by tightening the face bolt all the way), S, BS, B, JB, LF, CS(acts like RF), MF, 3 WDs, 2 SDs, CF, DGrin

Note that I am recreational and that I'd like combos that will allow me to use all of my parts, and I'd rather have a few good ones and use all of my bey parts rather than have 2 really good beys, however, i'd like to know the really good ones for the future.

Variares SW145CS, Big Bang Kerbecs BD145MF, Hades Kerbecs BD145WD, Gravity Persus ED145CS, Spiral Horgonium T125CF, Burn 90MF, Meteo T125CF, Flame 90MF, Rock Kerbecs BD145CS
(Mar. 09, 2016  1:19 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2016  12:58 AM)Blader Zenko Wrote: I need to update my combos again, and I think I have parts to make a good attack combo. Can anybody help?

Performance Tips: FGrin(I can make it work like RF by tightening the face bolt all the way), S, BS, B, JB, LF, CS(acts like RF), MF, 3 WDs, 2 SDs, CF, DGrin

Variares SW145CS, Big Bang Kerbecs BD145MF, Hades Kerbecs BD145WD, Gravity Persus ED145CS, Spiral Horgonium T125CF, Burn 90MF, Meteo T125CF, Flame 90MF, Rock Kerbecs BD145CS

Rock is probably the worst choice for the last combo, as it's defense is really bad, he should probably use Earth or Hell instead.
Please build me a combo out of these:
Energy Rings: Leone,Pegasus II,Tempo,Virgo,Dragonis,Lacerta
Fusion Wheels: Twisted,Poison,Rock,Galaxy,Thermal,Omega,Flame
Spin Tracks: Two 145s',WA130,130,W105,85
Performance Tips: WD,WB,HF,XF,ES(Eroded),R2F
(Mar. 09, 2016  1:43 PM)AnubhabP Wrote: Please build me a combo out of these:
Energy Rings: Leone,Pegasus II,Tempo,Virgo,Dragonis,Lacerta
Fusion Wheels: Twisted,Poison,Rock,Galaxy,Thermal,Omega,Flame
Spin Tracks: Two 145s',WA130,130,W105,85
Performance Tips: WD,WB,HF,XF,ES(Eroded),R2F

Twisted Leone 145WD
Twisted tempo W135R2F [anti-attack]
You forgot Omega Pegasus 85R2F.
can anyone tell me. which is better track to use with Wyvang? TR145 or GB145?

i know GB145 has better attack, but i thought TR145 will add some LAD
(Mar. 09, 2016  2:22 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: can anyone tell me. which is better track to use with Wyvang? TR145 or GB145?

i know GB145 has better attack, but i thought TR145 will add some LAD

If it's for attack combo then most definitely GB145, I doubt TR145 will really do much apart from lasting slightly longer, but it's probably negligible.
Which one is better?
Twisted Tempo 145WD or Twisted Tempo 85WD?
(Mar. 10, 2016  9:04 AM)AnubhabP Wrote: Which one is better?
Twisted Tempo 145WD or Twisted Tempo 85WD?

imo, Twisted is better on taller tracks
Which is the best MFB Defense combo?
(Mar. 10, 2016  5:30 PM)Paul° Wrote: Which is the best MFB Defense combo?

I would say basalt Leone 230 Cs
(Mar. 10, 2016  5:35 PM)SoSteve Wrote:

I think MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS is also good, if we're not including 4D or Synchromes.
(Mar. 10, 2016  5:42 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2016  5:35 PM)SoSteve Wrote:

I think MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS is also good, if we're not including 4D or Synchromes.

@[Paul°] imo if you just want pure defence i think Reviser Reviser BD145RDF/RF is most powerful defence [i call it flying fortress]

i like Gembu Gembu BD145RDF due to more stamina.

left spin defence types are strong too like Kraken Dragooon BD145RDF [but still have risk of being push KO]