"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I was wondering if there are any semi-decent limited format combos I could make from these. I currently have no metal faces (the one from my Counter Leone broke), but I'm aiming to fix that soon.

Clear Wheels:
Aquario, Gemios, Scorpio, Wolf, Leone, Pegasus II (2), Pegasus (3), Aires, Fox, Striker, Beafowl, Sagittario (2), Bull, L-Drago, L-Drago II, Herculeo, Fireblaze, Pisces, Capricorn
Fusion Wheels:
Earth, Screw, Cyber, Storm (2), Galaxy (2), Lightning, Meteo, Poison, Flame, (2), Rock (3), Fury, Inferno, Dark, Burn, Cyclone, Ray, Counter, Evil (2)
Tracks: (Excluding Multiple Copies)
100 (2), 105 (Many), W105, LW105, 125, D125, T125, 130, 145 (2), DF145, C145, ED145, UW145, 230
Performance Tips:
F (2), HF, RF, R2F, LF, FS, D, WD, (2) EWD, S, CS

I know it's not a lot to work with, but I died out from beyblading halfway through Metal Masters and just recently picked it up again. So far I've made
Attack: Screw Pisces D125R2F
Defense: Earth Bull C145/ED145WD
Stamina: Burn Gemios 230EWD
Balance: N/A
Are these good or are there better combos that I can make with my parts? And what would you recommend for a Balance type if at all possible? Thanks in advance!
(Oct. 01, 2015  5:45 AM)Sky_Triv Wrote: I was wondering if there are any semi-decent limited format combos I could make from these. I currently have no metal faces (the one from my Counter Leone broke), but I'm aiming to fix that soon.

Clear Wheels:
Aquario, Gemios, Scorpio, Wolf, Leone, Pegasus II (2), Pegasus (3), Aires, Fox, Striker, Beafowl, Sagittario (2), Bull, L-Drago, L-Drago II, Herculeo, Fireblaze, Pisces, Capricorn
Fusion Wheels:
Earth, Screw, Cyber, Storm (2), Galaxy (2), Lightning, Meteo, Poison, Flame, (2), Rock (3), Fury, Inferno, Dark, Burn, Cyclone, Ray, Counter, Evil (2)
Tracks: (Excluding Multiple Copies)
100 (2), 105 (Many), W105, LW105, 125, D125, T125, 130, 145 (2), DF145, C145, ED145, UW145, 230
Performance Tips:
F (2), HF, RF, R2F, LF, FS, D, WD, (2) EWD, S, CS

I know it's not a lot to work with, but I died out from beyblading halfway through Metal Masters and just recently picked it up again. So far I've made
Attack: Screw Pisces D125R2F
Defense: Earth Bull C145/ED145WD
Stamina: Burn Gemios 230EWD
Balance: N/A
Are these good or are there better combos that I can make with my parts? And what would you recommend for a Balance type if at all possible? Thanks in advance!

For someone who's just recently picked up Beyblading again, those combos actually aren't that bad. It's also cool that you've heard of the Limited Format, because that's where most of your parts shine.

Attack: Screw Pisces 100RF/R2F/Lightning L-Drago (Upper) D125RF/R2F (Clear Wheel choice is on point, but Screw works better if it is as short as possible.)

Defense: Earth Bull/Aquario/Pegasus II C145/ED145/230 CS (Despite their names, the D series should not be used for Defense.)

Stamina: Burn/Earth Bull/Aquario Pegasus II 230D/DF145/ED145/W105EWD (D works better on 230, and WD/EWD are better on 145 heights and shorter.) Meteo L-Drago ED145EWD for Spin Stealing.

Balance: Flame Bull/Aquario/Pegasus II 230CS (uses its height and Flame's raised shape to avoid attacks), Burn Bull/Aquario/Pegasus II T125/D125HF (half-decent Tornado Staller that can be improved used 90MF)

Definitely put your Metal Faces/MF-H on the Attack and Defense combos, as well as Flame 230CS. Metal Faces are generally seen as a detriment to Stamina types, but MF-L has been known to improve some of them.
(Oct. 01, 2015  6:54 AM)Wombat Wrote: Balance: Burn Bull/Aquario/Pegasus II T125/D125HF (half-decent Tornado Staller that can be improved used 90MF)

Are there any other Wheels that I can use besides Burn for this? I'm using it for the stamina custom as of now.
When I attended Hato's Birthday Bash I did pretty well with Dark Knight, Reviser 100, RRf. But any low track between 85 and 105. Also RF would work just as good.
(Oct. 02, 2015  11:02 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: When I attended Hato's Birthday Bash I did pretty well with Dark Knight, Reviser 100, RRf. But any low track between 85 and 105. Also RF would work just as good.
It was Girago, not Revizer. Also, RRF? pretty sure it was LRF or RF.

Sky_Triv doesn't have Girago or Dark Knight. Also, its not really stamina. It's an attack type which can spin steal/spin equalize (correct me if I'm wrong anybody since I'm not too sure).

Also, to @[Sky_Triv]: Burn is the best option for a tornado staller, but for stamina, use Earth.
Thanks for the tips, but I've actually built myself, at least in my opinion, a rough draft Destabiliser instead of a Tornado Staller: Flame Striker 100HF

Destabilisers are very fun to use, but can this be any better given my parts?
I am looking for a good stamina combo. The parts I have are:
Phantom orion (BGrin)
Scythe Kronos (t125cs)
Diablo nemesis (x:d)
Basalt horogium (145wd)
Earth Virgo (gb145sb)
Hell kerbecs (bd145es)
Flame byxis (230wd)
I have many more parts, but these are my main parts of interest. If there are more parts needed or anything that is better, please tell me so I could know! Thank you! Smile
Going stock Phantom Orion would be your best bet, however if you have the Clear Wheel Cancer then replace Orion with that.
Thanks! Currently, I have been sing a scythe Jupiter (bd) and didn't know stock phantom orion was better! Are there any parts I can buy to make my combo better??
(Oct. 04, 2015  10:49 PM)Jupiterjukez Wrote: Thanks! Currently, I have been sing a scythe Jupiter (bd) and didn't know stock phantom orion was better! Are there any parts I can buy to make my combo better??

Definitely, you should get a W145 and add a WD.
Pls rate my combo and tell me modifications if needed.

Ifrit salamander d125 r2f
I would say that, honestly it's a meh attack combo for standard. I would try Wyvang Wyvang or Ifraid Bahamdia.
Ok thanks fpr advice what about ronin ifraid d125 r2f?
List all your parts and I will see what your best attack combo is.
Fusion wheels- meteo, galaxy,ifraid,ray, storm.

Spin track- w105, 145,sw145,e230.

Performance tip- lf, rf,r2f,cs,gsf
You sure you got no more chrome wheels?
No i dont have any more xhrome wheels
I think Ray is unfortunately your best wheel for Ray T125R2F.
This is kina a weird request, but I need to know not how to make a combo out of my current parts, but what parts I should buy so I don't get stuck with crappy parts! Smile I am looking only for zero-g beyblades or parts of zero-g beyblades I should take interest in (please list the name of the beyblade in which the parts come with! Thank you :d :d :d
Hello I am a noob, that wants to start playing this game again. So that is the reason, why I want to know the best customizations for those energyrings (to decide on what to build/custom irl)

Byxis
Dragonis
Dragoon
Darkhelm/Hades
Kerbecs
Orion
Fireblaze
Phoenic
Garuda
Lyre
Tempo

Thank you very much for helping me^^

PS: Sorry for posting the first version at the wrong place :s
This is kina a weird request, but I need to know not how to make a combo out of my current parts, but what parts I should buy so I don't get stuck with crappy parts! I am looking only for zero-g beyblades or parts of zero-g beyblades I should take interest in (please list the name of the beyblade in which the parts come with! Thank you
(Oct. 08, 2015  12:46 AM)Koutei Wrote: Hello I am a noob, that wants to start playing this game again. So that is the reason, why I want to know the best customizations for those energyrings (to decide on what to build/custom irl)

Byxis
Dragonis
Dragoon
Darkhelm/Hades
Kerbecs
Orion
Fireblaze
Phoenic
Garuda
Lyre
Tempo

Thank you very much for helping me^^

PS: Sorry for posting the first version at the wrong place :s

The energy ring barely changes anything, but the best ones out of those are Orion, Darkhelm, and Dragooon (which is actually a warrior wheel).

The combos you can build with those are as follows:
Orion: MF-H Flash Orion S130RF/R2F
Darkhelm: MF-L Duo Darkhelm SA165EWD
Dragooon: MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF

If you have any questions on where the parts come from or you just need clarification make sure to private message me and i will explain everything.

(Oct. 08, 2015  12:50 AM)Jupiterjukez Wrote: This is kina a weird request, but I need to know not how to make a combo out of my current parts, but what parts I should buy so I don't get stuck with crappy parts! I am looking only for zero-g beyblades or parts of zero-g beyblades I should take interest in (please list the name of the beyblade in which the parts come with! Thank you

If you want to know that i recommend checking out this thread made by Time, it is really useful for what parts you should buy (most of them are Zero-G since they're very dominant in the metagame)

Standard Format

Zero-G Format

Just a side note, but please only post your request once, someone will eventually get to you i promise, and it will save you from getting in trouble with the mods.
this is sort of a request, but here goes.

i am trying to get a duo (my friend has it) and i am not good money wise, (i have 1 dollar) and have never ordered anything off of the internet. my friend only has one duo, and i have a limited stock. what would you recommend i try to trade him for it? (i have too many parts to type up in a reasonable amount of time, so just tell me anything and ill see which ones i can do.
I would give him just about anything he wants really. Obviously try not to cripple your collection, but a real Takara Duo is worth a lot of money. Probably the most expensive mfb bey, not counting recolors. That and Blitz anyway. Look on ebay as a reference. I think it is just about as cheap to buy the Duo, Ldrago, Wing pegasus set than it is to buy one seperately. Just make sure it's not a hollowed out Hasbro one, those are worth significantly less
But yeah, these questions are supposed to go in the purchase consultation thread, please post there next time
I want some help to build my ultimate lower smash combo.

Parts I have:- any, I can purchase no matter how rare they are.
Stadium:- bb10 (mostly), bbc-03 (rarely) or tornado attack stadium.

As I said (ultimate lower smash combo). I have been test beys and I found ifried have some really amazing upper smash attack (when paired with heavy chome wheel bellow). So I tried with high height (like 230, sr200, etc) as lower part of beyblade come in contact more with 230 then tracks of lower height. Ifried give extremely heavy damage to almost all combo without suffering much recoil.

So anybody can help me

Chrome wheel that is heaviest in weight, is stable and have so side smash attack.

performance tip that can handle power of ifried and defend against upper attack and knock outs while keeping great Stamina and
can handle recoil.

I am beyblading a 230 or 200 based combo. Something like x ifried 230/a230/e230/sr200 x.