"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 21, 2015  7:49 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Alright I guess go for it, test it against other top tier limited Stamina types.

Do you have a list?

Note that i don't have parts like ed145, thermal, ewd, 230, es, sd, or any stamina hasbro metal fury molds.
Earth W145WD should be okay, at least I think, Virgo might be good as well.
(Jun. 21, 2015  7:59 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Earth W145WD should be okay, at least I think, Virgo might be good as well.

Earth Cygnus w145 wd?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Limi...Discussion

Just read this threads first post.
(Jun. 21, 2015  7:44 PM)Sion Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2015  7:31 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Then I'm not entirely sure.

From what i'm sure, It's lighter than the hasbro and second tomy burn molds. If the number on the underside determines the mold, the number I have is "2"

I don't know if Takara-Tomy's Burn Wheels are lighter than Hasbro's, but the BB-96 set comes with the second mold of Burn, which is the heavier of Takara-Tomy's two molds of Burn. Beywiki says that there are four different molds of Burn, three of which are by Takara-Tomy, but that is incorrect, so I'm skeptical of its other claim that Takara-Tomy's first mold of Burn is best for Stamina simply because it's lightest.
(Jun. 22, 2015  12:55 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2015  7:44 PM)Sion Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2015  7:31 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Then I'm not entirely sure.

From what i'm sure, It's lighter than the hasbro and second tomy burn molds. If the number on the underside determines the mold, the number I have is "2"

I don't know if Takara-Tomy's Burn Wheels are lighter than Hasbro's, but the BB-96 set comes with the second mold of Burn, which is the heavier of Takara-Tomy's two molds of Burn. Beywiki says that there are four different molds of Burn, three of which are by Takara-Tomy, but that is incorrect, so I'm skeptical of its other claim that Takara-Tomy's first mold of Burn is best for Stamina simply because it's lightest.
I've got a Hasbro Burn and a BB-96 Burn, and I did some testing a while back to find out which one of mine was better. For me, it was the BB-96 Burn, but it may be different for other people.
Hi, guys, I want to build an attack combo using Cancer clear wheel and a Heavy Metal face. I have some options here, and I don't like rubber flats that much.

Also, I'd like to use it on a BB-10 Attack Type Stadium. With Standard and Limited combos, if you have any suggestions. Smile

Here are the beys I have:

Metal Fight:
Pegasis 85RF
Libra 90D
Burn Cancer 100WD
Capricorne 100HF
Sagittario 145S
L-Drago 105F
Wolf 125SF
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Ray Striker D125CF
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Thermal Lacerta A130HF
Ligtning L-Drago 100HF
Counter Leone 145D
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Galaxy Pegasus W105R²F
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Screw Capricorne 90MF
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Cosmic Pegasus FD
L-Drago Destructor FS
Flash Sagitario 230WD
Beat Lynx TH170WD
Bakushin Susanow 90WF

Zero G:
Samurai Ifrit W145CF
Ninja Salamander SW145SD
Pirate Orochi 145D
Guardian Leviathan 160SB
Ronin Dragoon SA165WSF
Archer Griffin C145S
Samurai Ifrit E230GCF
Berserker Behemoth SR200BWD
Berserker Behemoth F230TB
Thief Zirago WA130HF
Ronin Dragoon LW160BSF

Maybe some parts from Zero G could help, I don't know... So, yeah... I think that's it. Could you help me with a combo? Thanks, guys. Smile
(Jun. 22, 2015  8:23 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Hi, guys, I want to build an attack combo using Cancer clear wheel and a Heavy Metal face. I have some options here, and I don't like rubber flats that much.

Also, I'd like to use it on a BB-10 Attack Type Stadium. With Standard and Limited combos, if you have any suggestions. Smile

Metal Fight:
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Ray Striker D125CF
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Thermal Lacerta A130HF
Ligtning L-Drago 100HF
Counter Leone 145D
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Galaxy Pegasus W105R²F
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Screw Capricorne 90MF
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Cosmic Pegasus FD
L-Drago Destructor FS
Flash Sagitario 230WD
Beat Lynx TH170WD
Bakushin Susanow 90WF

Zero G:
Samurai Ifrit W145CF
Ninja Salamander SW145SD
Pirate Orochi 145D
Guardian Leviathan 160SB
Ronin Dragoon SA165WSF
Archer Griffin C145S
Samurai Ifrit E230GCF
Berserker Behemoth SR200BWD
Berserker Behemoth F230TB
Thief Zirago WA130HF
Ronin Dragoon LW160BSF

Maybe some parts from Zero G could help, I don't know... So, yeah... I think that's it. Could you help me with a combo? Thanks, guys. Smile
Standard:
You should use MF-H Flash (Attack Mode) Cancer 100/90/D125/R145 RF/MF (MF not highly recommended)
You need the Flash metal from Flash Sagittario, 100 track from Lightning L-drago or 90 from Screw Capricorn or D125 from Ray Unicorno or R145 from Rock Zurafa, and the RF tip from storm pegasus or MF from Screw Capricorn, that should be a pretty promising attack combo for the parts you have

Limited:
MF-H Screw Cancer 90/100/105 RF
Screw from Screw Capricorn, 90 from Screw Capricorn or 100 from Lightning L-drago or 105 from Strom Pegasus, and RF from Storm Pegasus.

Limited Zero-g Combo (No cancer)
Ronin Zirago 90RF (Crystal Up Mode)(I think you know the parts by now haha, also put a MSF-H on it if you have one, i am not sure if you do so i just put the combo)

Also you cannot really make a good attack type without rubber performance tips because less friction means less power to knock out a bey since the friction is resisting the bey from getting knocked out along with the speed from the RF makes attack types really good since the hits will be very heavy.

Hopefully you like those combos!
He said he didn't like RF, would replacing it with MF be okay?
(Jun. 22, 2015  8:30 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2015  8:23 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Hi, guys, I want to build an attack combo using Cancer clear wheel and a Heavy Metal face
Standard:
You should use MF-H Flash Cancer 100/90/D125/R145 RF
You need the Flash metal from Flash Sagittario, 100 track from Lightning L-drago or 90 from Screw Capricorn or D125 from Ray Unicorno or R145 from Rock Zurafa, and the RF tip from storm pegasus, that should be a pretty promising attack combo for the parts you have

Limited:
MF-H Screw Cancer 90/100/105 RF
Screw from Screw Capricorn, 90 from Screw Capricorn or 100 from Lightning L-drago or 105 from Strom Pegasus, and RF from Storm Pegasus.

Limited Zero-g Combo (No cancer)
Ronin Zirago 90RF (I think you know the parts by now haha, also put a MSF-H on it if you have one, i am not sure if you do so i just put the combo)

Also you cannot really make a good attack type without rubber performance tips because less friction means less power to knock out a bey since the friction is resisting the bey from getting knocked out along with the speed from the RF makes attack types really good since the hits will be very heavy.

Hopefully you like those combos!

Pretty intersting combos. I'll try them for sure! Thanks a lot!
I was using a regular Flat tip just for fun, 'cause, even though I like attack power, it's kinda controversial this thing that I have with rubber tips... If they don't stadium out immediately, they'll lose stamina really quick and lose the battle.

And just because of the name, I was using Cyber, first because I like a lot this fusion wheel, even if it's not that great, and second because I have a Cyber Cancer... "CC"... I... I don't know what my problem is. LOL

Anyway, thanks again. Smile
(Jun. 22, 2015  8:38 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: He said he didn't like RF, would replacing it with MF be okay?
I wrote a tiny paragraph explaining why RF is dominant for attack, but MF would probably be your fourth choice after RF, R2F, and LRF.
I agree, it's just before he said he didn't like RF but I think the combos should do fine anyway.
Is phantom Orion gb145 wd a good stamina combo?
Any thoughts?
If it is not good enough to be the best, tell me which is the best stamina combo
Change GB145 to W145 and it will be great.
Hi everyone, Im looking for a Satmina/Defense Beyblade. I have a few Beyblades from Metal Fusion, but the newer Beyblades are not available in my country.
I have: Flame Sagitarrio C145 S
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S
Lightning L-Drago 100 HF

If a combo needs a part from a newer beyblade, just say and ill get it online (buying online can get pricy for me)

Potential combo that I thought about: Phantom/Flash SagittarioII B:D

thanks for the help, its my first post on WBO by the way.
(Jun. 27, 2015  6:32 PM)Mr. Nuggets Wrote: Hi everyone, Im looking for a Satmina/Defense Beyblade. I have a few Beyblades from Metal Fusion, but the newer Beyblades are not available in my country.
I have: Flame Sagitarrio C145 S
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S
Lightning L-Drago 100 HF

If a combo needs a part from a newer beyblade, just say and ill get it online (buying online can get pricy for me)

Potential combo that I thought about: Phantom/Flash SagittarioII BGrin

thanks for the help, its my first post on WBO by the way.
Earth Aquario 100WD
For starters, welcome to the WBO! Smile

In the way of Defense, you don't have any particularly good Bottoms. UltimateOrion recommended what's probably your current best Stamina combo, but it could be turned into a decent Defense type for the Limited Format by simply replacing its WD with a RSF. You can get a new Ray Gil 100RSF off eBay for about $5.

As for your potential combo, it would be ill-advised to use Flash on B:D, as it's actually a top-tier Attack Metal Wheel. For a Stamina combo using B:D, you'd be best off using Phantom, or, if you can afford to buy anything else, Death (from Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF), Duo (from Duo Uranus 230WD), or a Synchrome using Dragooon and Revizer or Killerken. Those Wheels on B:D are competitive Stamina setups in both the Standard MFB and Zero-G formats.
Hi again, guys, I was thinking of making a Defense limited and standard combos what could I do with the parts I have here? Could anyone give some idea?

Thanks, guys! Grin
(Jun. 28, 2015  11:42 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Hi again, guys, I was thinking of making a Defense limited and standard combos what could I do with the parts I have here? Could anyone give some idea?

Thanks, guys! Grin
Leviathan Zirago E230CS
(Jun. 29, 2015  12:13 AM)UltimateOrion Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2015  11:42 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Hi again, guys, I was thinking of making a Defense limited and standard combos what could I do with the parts I have here? Could anyone give some idea?

Thanks, guys! Grin
Leviathan Zirago E230CS

I'll try it, thanks. Smile

Thanks, guys! Grin
Leviathan Zirago E230CS
Didn't he ask for a limited combo?
(Jun. 29, 2015  1:00 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

Thanks, guys! Grin
Leviathan Zirago E230CS
Didn't he ask for a limited combo?

Actually yes, but I also asked for a standard too. So, if you guys have more suggestions I'd appreciate it. Smile
Okay you got me there, I couldn't actually find an Earth wheel for a limited defense combo.
(Jun. 29, 2015  1:33 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Okay you got me there, I couldn't actually find an Earth wheel for a limited defense combo.

D:
This is bad, I couldn't find an Earth wheel to buy, so... Uncertain
@[BeyGa]

For a Limited Format defense combo, Bakushin Leone 90RF would be what to go for. Adding a Metal Face Heavy would benefit the combo, though. While 90RF is also good as it is, using an RSF, RB or an RS can work, as well.