"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 15, 2015  6:21 PM)Bashslash Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2015  1:46 AM)Cake Wrote: Blitz actually works best on 100, not CH120, unlike most Attack types. You also want to use RF, R2F, or LRF instead of RSF. RSF is a Defense tip, and won't give you nearly as much aggressive motion as one of the flat rubber tips.

Also, if you own Phantom, don't use Basalt. Phantom has much better Stamina than Basalt. However, Basalt can still be useful on a Defense or Anti-Attack combo like Basalt ____ R145RF (Anti-Attack) or Basalt ____ BD145RSF (Defense).

What do you think about Flash/Phantom Unicorno 100/85 RF/R2F?

Flash definitely works well with S130 and GB145, not sure about 100 but I recommend S130 for that combo instead.
Which is better Phantom or Duo for an Stamina combo
They're both pretty equal, but Duo has lower recoil and Phantom can gain a higher spin time so it's pretty much your preference, I would personally go for Duo.
(Jun. 15, 2015  9:03 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: They're both pretty equal, but Duo has lower recoil and Phantom can gain a higher spin time so it's pretty much your preference, I would personally go for Duo.

I agree with jinbee because phantom is very lightweight compared to duo and because of that it is easier to knock around than duo so If u use duo it will have good stamina but also be able to take a hit much better
(Jun. 15, 2015  10:29 PM)fangblader123 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2015  9:03 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: They're both pretty equal, but Duo has lower recoil and Phantom can gain a higher spin time so it's pretty much your preference, I would personally go for Duo.

I agree with jinbee because phantom is very lightweight compared to duo and because of that it is easier to knock around than duo so If u use duo it will have good stamina but also be able to take a hit much better

This is incorrect; Duo is actually considerably lighter than Phantom. However, Duo's extremely smooth shape makes it fantastic for Defense, and allows it to stay in the stadium better as a Stamina type. But Phantom's less smooth profile gives it a little Attack, which, combined with its impressive solo spin time, really shines in the tornado staller combo Phantom (Attack Mode) Cygnus 85MF.
ok thx cake for this new piece of knowledge I always thought duo was heavier because phantoms whole core is pure plastic as its metal frame was like a ring I just thought it was and o me when I had them duo deenitly felt heavier in the hand to me but thx again

(Jun. 11, 2015  5:38 AM)fangblader123 Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2015  3:44 AM)fangblader123 Wrote: I need 2 of each of these types
of beys plz help me out I just got into beyblade from like 2 years ago so I don't really have any combos ive tried out yet, plz I want at least 4 beys to be all made at a time. but here are my parts
ps I have 2 metal faces.

I updated parts because I got some new beys and rid of some parts

may I please get some combos for this im sry if I seem pushy but I have a patience problem id like it to be any combo for any format preferably standard
I have cyclone,Dark,ray,rock,thermal,poison,sw145 ed d125 w145 cf t125 100 105 125 sd es ans wolf energy ring and facebolts (i have more energy rings but i wand a very good wolf combo) use enclosed hasbro stadium best try at a wolf vombo Thermal Wolf 125sd
Wolf is very mediocre. The best thing you have is cyclone or thermal. Cyclone is rather attack oriented, but because you don't have any attack tips, I would recommend Thermal 100 SD
I am very new to the Zero-G metagame, so forgive me on that.

I been looking on competitive parts, and i came up with this:

Guardian Wyvang W145 WD

I am focusing on making a stamina type.
(Jun. 18, 2015  6:39 PM)Bashslash Wrote: I am very new to the Zero-G metagame, so forgive me on that.

Guardian Wyvang W145 WD

List your available parts. Wyvang has a lot of recoil and recoil works poorly with stamina types. A synchrome of Genbull Genbull/Killerken Genbull/Dragooon Genbull/Dragooon Killerken would be better.
(Jun. 18, 2015  7:19 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2015  6:39 PM)Bashslash Wrote: I am very new to the Zero-G metagame, so forgive me on that.

Guardian Wyvang W145 WD

List your available parts. Wyvang has a lot of recoil and recoil works poorly with stamina types. A synchrome of Genbull Genbull/Killerken Genbull/Dragooon Genbull/Dragooon Killerken would be better.

Ik this is very stupid but i dont have any parts, i just want to see what parts are/can be viable, then i will buy them
Then just look at the MFB Competitive Beyblade combos for Standard.
(Jun. 18, 2015  7:27 PM)Echizen Wrote: Then just look at the MFB Competitive Beyblade combos for Standard.

I took a quick peak at the list, and what do you think about GenBull Dragoon W145 WD
Yeah pretty good, I'd reccomend SA165 if it's possible for you to obtain it.

I'd reccomend you post in the Purchase Consultation when you look for things to buy in the Beyblade hobby. Also, look at "What to buy in MFB".
Wyvang Wyvang 100 EWD may actually be viable considering that when I used Wyvang Dragooon 100 EWD it was very good.
Is MF-L Wing Eagle TH170 PD a good combo?

(Yes, I had to retire chimera.... Crying it is still in-tact... but it looked to beat up to be battle ready)
That is ok for limited, but libra or (something symmetrical) genbull c-down may be better.
(Jun. 21, 2015  4:41 AM)Ocean Wrote: That is ok for limited, but libra or (something symmetrical) genbull c-down may be better.

you mean standard... but for limited, I use burn instead.
(Jun. 21, 2015  2:33 PM)Sion Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2015  4:41 AM)Ocean Wrote: That is ok for limited, but libra or (something symmetrical) genbull c-down may be better.

I think TH170 is banned from limited, otherwise it's a pretty nice combo.

Okay I could be wrong saying it's banned and if it's not then I think this is a solid limited combo.
(Jun. 21, 2015  2:37 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2015  2:33 PM)Sion Wrote:

Okay I could be wrong saying it's banned and if it's not then I think this is a solid limited combo.

GO EAGLE!!!!!!!!!! Finally, an amazing combo!

Should I use a Hasbro or a Tomy molded burn wheel?
(Jun. 21, 2015  2:44 PM)Sion Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2015  2:37 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2015  2:33 PM)Sion Wrote: you mean standard... but for limited, I use burn instead.

Takara Tomy I think, I think it's mold 1.
(Jun. 21, 2015  3:18 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2015  2:44 PM)Sion Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2015  2:37 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I think TH170 is banned from limited, otherwise it's a pretty nice combo.

Takara Tomy I think, I think it's mold 1.

I own the BB-96 mold variation
Then I'm not entirely sure.
(Jun. 21, 2015  7:31 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Then I'm not entirely sure.

From what i'm sure, It's lighter than the hasbro and second tomy burn molds. If the number on the underside determines the mold, the number I have is "2"
Alright I guess go for it, test it against other top tier limited Stamina types.