"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
basalt is vulnerable because of the staircase of death. i have basalt bull uw145 ewd. it is not what i am looking for.

the bey that has been treating me very well is rock wolf 145 wb. if you have the part, please try it out and tell me if it is a good choice
can anybody tell me what is rock wolf 135 wb??

i think it is almost what i am looking for but not as colse.
any thoughts??
(Jun. 03, 2015  10:17 AM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: can anybody tell me what is rock wolf 135 wb??

any thoughts??
U must try rock pegasus uw145ewd
Rock Wolf 135WB is pretty much a Rock Leone 145WB only a tiny bit shorter, and Rock Leone uncustomized is terrible, so unfortunately, so might be Rock Wolf, I still think earth/Basalt Bull 145WD/EWD is much better, or maybe Burn but that isn't as good as Basalt or Earth IMO.
(Jun. 03, 2015  4:24 AM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: basalt is vulnerable because of the staircase of death. i have basalt bull uw145 ewd. it is not what i am looking for.

the bey that has been treating me very well is rock wolf 145 wb. if you have the part, please try it out and tell me if it is a good choice

@DOUBLECROSS - The Rock Metal Wheel has too much recoil, and doesn't favor Stamina at all. Technically speaking, you wouldn't find much success with it, but as this isn't in a competitive environment - you can keep using it if it's working out for you!

In an earlier post I read that the WD/EWD combos suggested to you seemed aggressive to you; as they KOed stuff. Well, are they moving around a lot, then? Is that what you mean?
Because if that's the case, then I'm afraid to say that your tips are too worn! They won't be able to offer the kind of Stamina they are reputed for... Uncertain

Hence, WB is pretty much the only proper Stamina tip you've got...

(Jun. 03, 2015  10:27 AM)GalaxyBreaker Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2015  10:17 AM)DOUBLECROSS Wrote: can anybody tell me what is rock wolf 135 wb??

any thoughts??
U must try rock pegasus uw145ewd

That combo is laden with recoil. None of those parts - except EWD (which again, seems too worn) - are Stamina oriented.

Back to DOUBLECROSS,
As you're playing with Hasbro parts and stadiums here, I'm assuming that you're using the launchers they ship in the Starter Packs - the ones with extremely small ripcords.
If this is the case, then yes, I can see why Basalt doesn't work for you. Basalt does have balance issues, but it has been a promising Stamina part when used on the correct setup. However, with a launch as weak as from a Hasbro ripcord launcher, the balance issues kick in almost instantly.

Hence the only other viable Stamina wheel you got there is Burn. Use Burn on a low track such as 90, and go for a D or a WB tip (if my guess about your WD and EWD tips being worn is true), and you should be fine!
Although yes, with the parts you've got, and the stadium you're playing in, Earth is pretty hard to beat!

(Jun. 03, 2015  12:45 AM)GamerBoyMarcos Wrote: What type of bey is Earth Virgo GB145SD

It is pretty much uncustomized except for the tip...
It is a make-do Stamina combo, with a previously top tier Metal Wheel. However, GB145 simply does not work for Stamina.
You might want to get better parts now... The parts which are actually good in that combo are severely outclassed.
(Jun. 03, 2015  7:06 PM)GalaxyBreaker Wrote: DOUBLECROSS u can use cyber 90 wb

Cyber 90WB is a very bad combo, all parts are outclassed except 90 having some use, Cyber and WB aren't good combinations because they're really at their best for different types, WB for defense and Cyber for attack and even then they are badly outclassed in even those categories, whether for Standard or Limited.
Flame isn't an effective Stamina wheel. You're better off using Burn, as it is a lot better (once top tier too).
Also, I guess the WD, being aggressive (as you've told me by PM), would defeat the purpose anyway...
And if you are making a Stamina type with your parts, you'd rather use smaller tracks. A low track Stamina combo has an advantage against a higher tracked one - at least in the meta you're currently in. So yeah! Go for lower tracks if you can!
(Jun. 03, 2015  10:07 PM)CommanderAsh123 Wrote: Can someone tell me a good 4d series combo

Depends on what type you want but as far as my knowledge goes:
Attack: MF Flash Escolpio/Orion S130/GB145R2F
Defense: MF-H Duo Aquario BD145RDF
Stamina: MF-F Phantom/Duo Cygnus W145WD
Balance: MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF
Any customs for metro ? With any rubber tips
Bandit Genbu for defence
Thief Zirago For attack ?? I want customs for each one please
(Jun. 03, 2015  10:18 PM)CommanderAsh123 Wrote: Ok thank u for telling me of some 4D combos
Dude, your signature is massive. Size it down a little when you have the chance.
(May. 31, 2015  10:05 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Spiral Chimera 130WSF ? Oh god. This thing will :
1 - Leave the stadium by itself,
2 - Being KOed everytime against near anything.

Say something like that to tsubasa... The recoil is useful; what it does is it hits the stadium wall, and makes a rapid score across the center.

(May. 31, 2015  10:05 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Spiral Chimera 130WSF ? Oh god. This thing will :

Say something like that to tsubasa... The recoil is useful; what it does is it hits the stadium wall, and makes a rapid score across the center.

(May. 31, 2015  9:28 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: umm I could try but it would have to be byxis or something because I don't have the chimera wheel. so in other words I can do spiral byxis 130WSF for you Wink

Similar structure; byxis works c:
Ok so I can test it for you? Which combos do you want me to test it against?
(Jun. 04, 2015  10:44 PM)SiontheHedgehog Wrote:

Isn't recoil generally a bad thing? I think your situation is being wall saved, also if I also listened to Tsubasa, I would battle on a windy day cuz y'know, I could use my Earth beyblade to ride the wind?... See what I mean hah?
(Jun. 05, 2015  8:31 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2015  10:44 PM)SiontheHedgehog Wrote:

Isn't recoil generally a bad thing? I think your situation is being wall saved, also if I also listened to Tsubasa, I would battle on a windy day cuz y'know, I could use my Earth beyblade to ride the wind?... See what I mean hah?

He sounds like me ranting about how Cybernetic Dragon was good, or Eight Attacker.
Sound advice that I had to take; "Just because you like it, doesn't mean it's good".
(Jun. 05, 2015  10:47 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2015  8:31 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2015  10:44 PM)SiontheHedgehog Wrote: Say something like that to tsubasa... The recoil is useful; what it does is it hits the stadium wall, and makes a rapid score across the center.

He sounds like me ranting about how Cybernetic Dragon was good, or Eight Attacker.
Sound advice that I had to take; "Just because you like it, doesn't mean it's good".

Cyber Dragoon is definitely one of the best looking...

I use to believe that Lightning LDrago was impossible to collide back because its left spin and that both that and Meteo lDrago were impossible to outspin or beat because Ryuga sez so... Man I was a delusional idiot.
(Jun. 05, 2015  1:24 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: Ok so I can test it for you? Which combos do you want me to test it against?

It'd be satisfactory if it were against your top tier limited defense, stamina, and balance combos.
Sorry these probably weren't the result you expected :\

Balance

Vs Diablo saggitario UW145 JB
Results ( all battles are 3 out of 5 )
3-0
2 OS 1KO ( winner Diablo )

Stamina

Vs burn virgo AD145SD
Results 3-0
3 OS ( winner burn )

Defence
Vs earth Fox SA165RS
3-0 all OS ( winner earth )

Man I thought spiral would do better O_O
A VERY GOOD COMBO WHICH IS ALSO MY PRINCIPAL BEY IS EARTH PERSEUS AD145WD.
IN ATTACK STADIUM IT KILLS OTHER BEYS IN A SINGLE HIT .VERY POWERFUL BEY,IF SOMEONE WANTS THEN BATTLE ME.
Umm that's not possible. Perseus can only go on the gravity metal wheel
(Jun. 05, 2015  8:12 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: Umm that's not possible. Perseus can only go on the gravity metal wheel

He probably means what face he used which shouldn't be the second name, even though, like you said, the actual clear wheel won't fit. The clear wheel he actually uses is a mystery to me.
Actually, I decided on some things:

-I will change the metal wheel to burn, the track to W105, and the tip to pd (if you don't have it for testing, make it D), so if you can test that ^-^.

In a reality check, i don't think i'm happy with the attack metabase...