"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
RF is already good, and for that matter, despite being outclassed by 85 and 90, 105 is, too, although Storm nor Pegasus aren't so. You can, however, change Pegasus to things like Ice-Titan or Orion and Storm to Flash.
excuse me i need help i have fang leone sudion wheel energy ring, a storm and dark wolf fusion wheel, a seditario fusion wheel as well. for spin tracks i have a flash segitatio spintrack and performance tip and etc i need help in making a good combo
thank you
Hello, I would appreciate if you gave me a good combo *sigh* I am not too good...

Here are my parts!

Metal Wheels:
Twisted
Galaxy
Thermal x2
Ray

Clear/Energy rings:
Lacerta(?)
Tempo
PegasusII
Byxix
Striker(Unicornio)

Spin Tracks:
WA130
D125
A really tiny one...
D : D

(Finally!) Performance tips:
CS
WD x2
HF

and that's pretty much it. Please reply asap!StupidTongue_out_winkCrying
(Mar. 07, 2015  7:15 PM)shayanN-02 Wrote: excuse me i need help i have fang leone sudion wheel energy ring, a storm and dark wolf fusion wheel, a seditario fusion wheel as well. for spin tracks i have a flash segitatio spintrack and performance tip and etc i need help in making a good combo
thank you

You can't really make that good of a combo with so few parts. From what I can gather your best combo seems to be Fang/Flash Leone 230WD (Fang Leone or Flash Sagittario's Fusion Wheel with Leone's Energy Ring and Sagittario's Spin Track and Performance Tip).

(Mar. 08, 2015  4:43 PM)RayD3stroyr Wrote:

Based on the rest of your parts, I'm, guessing the "really tiny" Spin Track might be W105?

Attack: Ray Striker D125CS (If your CS is aggressive, otherwise use HF)
Defense: Twisted Pegasus II 145/D125/W105 CS (If your CS isn't aggressive, this will be your best combo).
Stamina: Thermal Pegasus II 145/W105WD

These combos are heavily outclassed in Standard but with some changes could be great in Limited. Picking up an Earth Virgo will let you build Earth Pegasus II GB145CS and Earth Pegasus II 145/W105WD, improving both your Defense and Stamina combos for Limited.
Can you make me a stamina combo i think i have some good parts but i cant send their photo
If you could post your parts @[Animex], that would be great Smile
(Mar. 08, 2015  11:23 PM)Animex Wrote: Can you make me a stamina combo i think i have some good parts but i cant send their photo

You don't need to post a photo, if you can just name all the parts you have (i.e. RF or Storm Pegasus' Performance Tip) we can give you answers from there.
for a limited combo how is this one: mf nightmare pegasis with meteo l drago's spin track and ifraid's perfprmance tip?
(Mar. 09, 2015  6:10 PM)infinitycross Wrote: for a limited combo how is this one: mf nightmare pegasis with meteo l drago's spin track and ifraid's perfprmance tip?

I think Screw Pisces 90R2F is a better limited attack.
k thanks im trying to think of a limited combo that uses a spin track of the opposite rotation for more centrifugal force, that works right? do you have any ideas?
Uh no, it's probably negligible effects and I have never seen anyone use an opposite side track to make it work.
(Mar. 09, 2015  7:59 PM)infinitycross Wrote: k thanks im trying to think of a limited combo that uses a spin track of the opposite rotation for more centrifugal force, that works right? do you have any ideas?

This is not really the place for us to just give you combos from nothing. Standard/Limited tier lists are better for that. If you post a list of your parts, we can help you on this thread Smile

(But for what you are asking, MF-L Phantom Cygnus LW105 MF would be interesting.)
I have flame saggitario C145S
Meteo ldrago LW105LF

What good combo can I make
(Mar. 10, 2015  2:38 PM)Shafeeq77 Wrote: I have flame saggitario C145S
Meteo ldrago LW105LF

What good combo can I make

You can't really make anything notable with just those two. Stock Meteo L-Drago is probably the best. I guess you could try Meteo L-Drago LW105 S for a makeshift spin-stealer.
here is a list of the parts that i have; energy rings; bull, sagitario, rex, 2 aries, l drago 2, 2 pegasis 2's, l drago 2 assault, l drago guardian, ifraid, golem. face bolts; one metal face, two 4d normat face bolts (hasbro), 6 normal ones. fusion wheels; nightmare, midnight, 2 galaxys, 2 meteos, inferno, samurai, bandit, ldrago guardian's fusion wheel, 2 torchs. spin tracks; sw 125, 3 125's, 145, lw 105, 2 rw 105's, ifraid's spin track, golem's spin track, ldrago guardian's spin track (the hasbro version), 85. performance tips: 2 d tips, sd, wf, 2 r2f tips, bs, l drago guardian's tip, can someone help me come up with a good limited combo from these?
also whenever i get these parts i want your opinion; how good would mf cyclone sriker 85 r2f be?
A lot of your parts are very light, too light to be competitive. In the Limited format, you might have a chance with MF Meteo L Drago SW145SD or D. However, in regular tournaments, your only chance is with MF L Drago Guardian SW145R²F, I think. You ideally need better Chrome Wheels (metal, from Zero-G/Shogun Steel), Tracks with bigger circumferences and perhaps some good 4D Metal Wheels, like Duo, Phantom, Scythe, etc.

Cyclone would also be rather mediocre unfortunately.
(Mar. 11, 2015  5:59 PM)infinitycross Wrote: here is a list of the parts that i have; energy rings; bull, sagitario, rex, 2 aries, l drago 2, 2 pegasis 2's, l drago 2 assault, l drago guardian, ifraid, golem. face bolts; one metal face, two 4d normat face bolts (hasbro), 6 normal ones. fusion wheels; nightmare, midnight, 2 galaxys, 2 meteos, inferno, samurai, bandit, ldrago guardian's fusion wheel, 2 torchs. spin tracks; sw 125, 3 125's, 145, lw 105, 2 rw 105's, ifraid's spin track, golem's spin track, ldrago guardian's spin track (the hasbro version), 85. performance tips: 2 d tips, sd, wf, 2 r2f tips, bs, l drago guardian's tip, can someone help me come up with a good limited combo from these?
also whenever i get these parts i want your opinion; how good would mf cyclone sriker 85 r2f be?

Attack: MF Nightmare ___ LW105/85 R2F
Defense: Nothing notable
Stamina: Meteo L-Drago SW145/LW105 SD/D (Spin-Stealer)

As for your combo, Nightmare would be probably be better than Cyclone. Honey has had great success with this combo, MF-H Nightmare Uranus LW105 RF, which is pretty similar to the proposed attack combo. Inferno is also pretty fun for attack if you want to try that out.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Kai-V
thanks Kai-v and DFB3636. that really helps a lot and yes I'm planning on buying more better parts soon, though progress in part collecting will sort of be turtle speed at the moment
Right now should really be the best time to purchase Beyblades. Even though they are not really in stores anymore, demand is lower, so sellers should be willing to let go of them for lower prices than before. The best, overall, is always to buy sets, because then the price is usually more worthwhile since sets include more than one Beyblade.
do you know which stores still have them in the USA?
(Mar. 11, 2015  6:23 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: As for your combo, Nightmare would be probably be better than Cyclone. Honey has had great success with this combo, MF-H Nightmare Uranus LW105 RF, which is pretty similar to the proposed attack combo.

Can't really say I had much success with Nightmare, haha. Sure, the wheel had the attributes of an attack setup, but sure didn't really show it that much. Hell, it actually had a couple of issues against stamina. For it to show some potential, it would probably need to do well against a top-tier defense combination, whereas it didn't.

I was really only just experimenting with the wheel. It definitely doesn't have any specific advantages over things like Omega or Pegasis, nor should it even be used instead of them.

EDIT: Sucks to be saying this, but it is the truth.
(Mar. 11, 2015  8:40 PM)infinitycross Wrote: do you know which stores still have them in the USA?

Hm, try asking in the General Hasbro Beyblade topic that we have in the Beyblade General forum. Personally, I live in Canada, so I do not know for sure.
(Mar. 12, 2015  1:19 AM)Honey Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2015  6:23 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: As for your combo, Nightmare would be probably be better than Cyclone. Honey has had great success with this combo, MF-H Nightmare Uranus LW105 RF, which is pretty similar to the proposed attack combo.

Can't really say I had much success with Nightmare, haha. Sure, the wheel had the attributes of an attack setup, but sure didn't really show it that much. Hell, it actually had a couple of issues against stamina. For it to show some potential, it would probably need to do well against a top-tier defense combination, whereas it didn't.

I was really only just experimenting with the wheel. It definitely doesn't have any specific advantages over things like Omega or Pegasis, nor should it even be used instead of them.

EDIT: Sucks to be saying this, but it is the truth.

Fair enough, but it's still better than his other wheels for Limited attack purposes, besides maybe L-Drago Guardian, which I've never had any experience with. I have played around with Nightmare, which is decent, but nothing special.

Also I just realized that I made Nightmare sound much better than it actually is in that other post, heh.
what a major disapointment, T.T no stores around my area sell them at the moment and the ones who do are limited with the ones that i already have or are outclassed. Tired

whatever what about this combo and yes those combos you mentioned earlier a very good for what i have. I dont expect this to be very good but how about this one: mf inferno pegasis 85 cf?

how about this one Mf flash pegasis 85 cf, r2f (with r2f everything would be similar to unicornoextremegt exept the energy ring), xf, or wf?

how about this one Mf flash pegasis 85 cf, r2f (with r2f everything would be similar to unicornoextremegt exept the energy ring), xf, or wf?