"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Feb. 27, 2015  9:08 PM)infinitycross Wrote: standard, ok then how about this one, behemoth leviathin BGrin with metal stone face?

behemoth leviathin B, D with Metal stone face?

Would you be able to list all your parts please? I think that would help Smile
(Feb. 27, 2015  9:08 PM)infinitycross Wrote: standard, ok then how about this one, behemoth leviathin BGrin with metal stone face?

behemoth leviathin B, D with Metal stone face?

Don't keep giving random customs I you are stuck with combos, list all parts you have and we can help.
I already did before remember?
Ah, it's just that there's no combos that could be made, and the ones you keep suggesting are most likely parts you don't have as I can't find Phantom wheel on the list.
I know I'm just wondering which one I should suggest to unicorno extreme gt to enter into his next custom tournament

is that you UW Detective? You do have the same profile picture.
Ok here is one how good is this outclassed combo? Inferno pegasis 125 bs?
Just check the current competitive customs in Limited or Standard format.

Also, no, that combo is outclassed for all types, please stop suggesting customs unless you read what pieces are good and whatnot, as this is getting to be spam at this point.
J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:Just check the current competitive customs in Limited or Standard format.

While he should use one of the things on the Standard tier-list, the thing about unicornoextreme GT's Custom Beyblade Tournaments, from what I recall, you actually don't know what your opponent is using, so unless he was given who'd he be facing and what his opponent would be using, we wouldn't know what to recommend to him in specific.
Hi I need some help making good combos with all beyblade types. Sorry in advance for how picky i am with using certain parts. Im looking for a good stamina, defense, balanced, and attack type custom beyblades but with the attack type not having a rubber tip also I don't want any of the zero-g parts used other than the spin tracks and saramandas performance tip dont use ifrids tip, also dont used the energy ring or fusion wheel from either of the 2 L-Drago destructor's.

The parts i have are all hasbro, i have-

Galaxy Pegasus (missing track)
samurai ifrid
ninja saramanda
cosmic Pegasus
Torch Aries
L-Drago Destructor F:S (don't use the F:S)
L-Drago Destructor (not 4D) (dont use the LF performance tip)
Thermal Lacerta
Forbidden striker (the DF105 has left spin blades even though the picture on the box shows right spin blades)
Scythe Kronos
Fang leone
Death Quetzalcoatl
Cyclone Herculeo
Spiral fox

plus 2 knock off versions of takara tomy beyblades and some of the extra parts that came with them they are-

Wing(ed) Pegasus
L-Drago Destructor

please only use the energy ring from the Wing(ed) Pegasus if needed
Here are the extra parts:

Spin tracks:

T125

Performance tips:

SD
B

And 2 performance tips that I do not know the names of but if you were to put them down on a table next to a W2D they would be the exact same height and thye have a cone type shape to them with a SF tip. You don't have to use these last 2 performance tips if you don't want to or just do not visualize what they look like from what I just said. After you make the 4 primery good beyblades you possibly use parts (other than the ones I said not to use but this time make the zero-g non syncrom beyblades) to make more if could that would be amazing thank you. Again sorry for being so picky.
(Mar. 01, 2015  4:40 AM)beykiller26 Wrote: Hi I need some help making good combos with all beyblade types. Sorry in advance for how picky i am with using certain parts. Im looking for a good stamina, defense, balanced, and attack type custom beyblades but with the attack type not having a rubber tip also I don't want any of the zero-g parts used other than the spin tracks and saramandas performance tip dont use ifrids tip, also dont used the energy ring or fusion wheel from either of the 2 L-Drago destructor's.

The parts i have are all hasbro, i have-

Galaxy Pegasus (missing track)
samurai ifrid
ninja saramanda
cosmic Pegasus
Torch Aries
L-Drago Destructor FConfused (don't use the FConfused)
L-Drago Destructor (not 4D) (dont use the LF performance tip)
Thermal Lacerta
Forbidden striker (the DF105 has left spin blades even though the picture on the box shows right spin blades)
Scythe Kronos
Fang leone
Death Quetzalcoatl
Cyclone Herculeo
Spiral fox

plus 2 knock off versions of takara tomy beyblades and some of the extra parts that came with them they are-

Wing(ed) Pegasus
L-Drago Destructor

please only use the energy ring from the Wing(ed) Pegasus if needed
Here are the extra parts:

Spin tracks:

T125

Performance tips:

SD
B

And 2 performance tips that I do not know the names of but if you were to put them down on a table next to a W2D they would be the exact same height and thye have a cone type shape to them with a SF tip. You don't have to use these last 2 performance tips if you don't want to or just do not visualize what they look like from what I just said. After you make the 4 primery good beyblades you possibly use parts (other than the ones I said not to use but this time make the zero-g non syncrom beyblades) to make more if could that would be amazing thank you. Again sorry for being so picky.

Kinda confused with what you exactly want, but let's give it a shot:

Attack: (Would benefit from a rubber tip) Fang/Cosmic W105 F/HF
Stamina: Scythe Pegasus (III) TR145/145 SD
Defense: Death (of Hyperblade) Pegasus (III) TR145 RDF
Balance: Nothing Worth Mentioning
Why Pegasus III instead of Kronos for the stamina combination ?
(Mar. 01, 2015  1:57 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Why Pegasus III instead of Kronos for the stamina combination ?

Pegasus (III) is actually pretty decent for Stamina.
(Mar. 01, 2015  3:15 AM)Honey Wrote:
J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:Just check the current competitive customs in Limited or Standard format.

While he should use one of the things on the Standard tier-list, the thing about unicornoextreme GT's Custom Beyblade Tournaments, from what I recall, you actually don't know what your opponent is using, so unless he was given who'd he be facing and what his opponent would be using, we wouldn't know what to recommend to him in specific.

I guess, but I think recommending best possible combos from his parts is better than taking a gamble at his own customs, as that is even more randomised along with random opponent combos.
It's decent. I would personnally use Kronos, 'cause I've compared Kronos with Pegasus in some solo spin tests, and Kronos definetly give more balance and stamina than Pegasus (when combined with Scythe or Burn for example.)
(Mar. 01, 2015  2:12 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: It's decent. I would personnally use Kronos, 'cause I've compared Kronos with Pegasus in some solo spin tests, and Kronos definetly give more balance and stamina than Pegasus (when combined with Scythe or Burn for example.)

In the end, neither are Top Tier. I personally prefer Pegasus myself, I think it's to each his own, honestly. Not going to majorly effect it.
Leone19 thank you but i dont have a 4D Scythe Kronos or a hyperblade death Quetzalcoatl which is where im assuming you got the RDF performance tip from and i don't have a TR145 or a 145 spin track. I only have their hasbro non 4D forms. I was also asking if there are any other good combos that you could find after making the 3-4 main ones. Also the reason why I didn't want a rubber tip attack type is because the stadiums that I have are hasbro and they don't exactly allow for easy stadium outs. Sorry for the confusion.
(Mar. 01, 2015  3:45 PM)beykiller26 Wrote: Leone19 thank you but i dont have a 4D Scythe Kronos or a hyperblade death Quetzalcoatl which is where im assuming you got the RDF performance tip from and i don't have a TR145 or a 145 spin track. I only have their hasbro non 4D forms. I was also asking if there are any other good combos that you could find after making the 3-4 main ones. Also the reason why I didn't want a rubber tip attack type is because the stadiums that I have are hasbro and they don't exactly allow for easy stadium outs. Sorry for the confusion.

No, my bad. I figured Death was Hyperblad and Fox was the version with TR145.

In that case, the better Defense option is Scythe (Hasbro ' s isn't horrible for what you want) Pegasus (III) 125/SW145 (?) CS. I'd recommend trying a lower track with that- with Scythe ' s overhang and depending on the stadium, not sure how it would fare.
you are saying Scythe for defense but what combo should i use for stamina I don't have the right parts for the other combo you gave me. Also the stadiums that I have are the hasbro zero-g stadium, burning firestrike stadium, and the hyper strike stadium. I have also never heard of nor do I know what a CS performance tip is.
(Mar. 01, 2015  4:18 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2015  3:45 PM)beykiller26 Wrote: Leone19 thank you but i dont have a 4D Scythe Kronos or a hyperblade death Quetzalcoatl which is where im assuming you got the RDF performance tip from and i don't have a TR145 or a 145 spin track. I only have their hasbro non 4D forms. I was also asking if there are any other good combos that you could find after making the 3-4 main ones. Also the reason why I didn't want a rubber tip attack type is because the stadiums that I have are hasbro and they don't exactly allow for easy stadium outs. Sorry for the confusion.

In that case, the better Defense option is Scythe (Hasbro ' s isn't horrible for what you want) Pegasus (III) 125/SW145 (?) CS. I'd recommend trying a lower track with that- with Scythe ' s overhang and depending on the stadium, not sure how it would fare.

Not to be picky but would T125 fair slightly better for defense than 125? Also, I don't have Hasbro scythe but is DF105 a better option as it's lower?
Reread the last post again since i changed it thank you.

if you guys want I can tel youl each and every single spin track and performance tip I have since that's what all the confusion is about.

Ps i wont be able to see any of your replies for the next 30 minutes since I have something I have to go and do.
(Mar. 01, 2015  4:27 PM)beykiller26 Wrote: you are saying Scythe for defense but what combo should i use for stamina I don't have the right parts for the other combo you gave me. Also the stadiums that I have are the hasbro zero-g stadium, burning firestrike stadium, and the hyper strike stadium. I have also never heard of nor do I know what a CS performance tip is.

Man, my bad again, haha. I didn't read it carefully enough, I read it as Torch Gemios rather than Torch Aries (Gemios features CS).

I think with all the specifications you have, listing each track and tip you actually want to be used/have would help a bit. (Not including the fake ones, which can't be used in a tournament situation.)

(Mar. 01, 2015  4:34 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2015  4:18 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Not to be picky but would T125 fair slightly better for defense than 125? Also, I don't have Hasbro scythe but is DF105 a better option as it's lower?

True, good point about T125.

Like I said, I wasn't sure how low it should be depending on the stadiums he had (which weren't listed at the time).
I was looking for all possible good combinations other then left spinning and 4D beyblades im going to relist all the parts I have but making it easier to understand. Also again dont use rubber tips.

Metal wheel+energy ring

Cosmic Pegasus non 4D
Torch aries
death Quetzalcoatl non 4D
samurai ifraid
ninja saramanda
Forbidden striker
Scythe Kronos non 4D
Cyclone Herculeo from destroyer dome battle set
spiral Fox from destroyer dome battle set
galaxy pegasis
Fang leone non 4D
Thermal Lacerta

Spin tracks

Another 125
i have 3 130's
Samurai ifraid's spin track
Ninja saramand's spin track
Thermal Lacerta spin track
2 T125's
LW105
DF105 with blades slanted in a way that is meant for left spin
W105

Performance tips

SF
B
W2D
F
HF
DS
2 D's
2 R2F's
LF
EDS
samurai ifraid's performance tip
ninja saramanda's performance tip
Another SD
And the two performance tips that I do not know the names of from my last list of parts they act like a less aggressive version of a final Survive performance tip with out the sharp tip that comes out of the final survive.

I have 10 of my own combos that I have made they are-

Scythe Pegasus 125D
Fang leone 130D
Spiral Pegasus < (with metal powder in it) 100SF
Cosmic Pegasus (non 4D) W105F
forbidden striker WA130DS
Thermal Kronos w/ samurai ifraid's spin track SD
Cyclone Herculeo w/ ninja saramanda's spin track HF
galaxy fox 125 w/ the performance tip that I don't know the name of
samurai ifraid T125D
Ninja saramanda T125B

Dont be afraid to be a hater on any of my combos or change any of them infact I encourage you to do that and if you think any of them are good the way they are or need to be changed a little please tell me.

Hopefully that wasn't too confusing. And again I'm looking for all good or not so good combos anything helps. Im not looking for tournament combos. Thank you.

Ps I was writing all of this before you posted your last comment. im using my phone to type and it is slow.

also that performance tip that I do not know the name of has pretty good stamina.
attack- salmander ifraid 90 r2f
defense- none
stanima- scythe leone 100 eds-w2d
balance- none
Thank You Titan do you think I should change any of the other combos that I had listed (dont use rubber tips, the stadiums I have aren't very good for quick low stamina attack types) Also could you try and think of any combos for defense and balance they don't have to be good enough for competitive level play I mainly would like them just for fun.
My beyblade is:

-Energy ring pegasus
-Fusion wheel strom
-Spin track 105 low profile
-RF performace tip

How can i upgrade my beyblade?

Thank you very much.