"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Actually, it's D125, not D145. You forgot to name the bottom of all your beys.
(Feb. 21, 2015  2:22 AM)Ultimate Libra Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2015  2:12 AM)UW Detective Wrote: What did you test it against? I want specific combos.

Flash Pegasus D145, Earth Leone C145, Rock Orso EDCS (it beat that one easily), it even stole spin from my brothers Lightning l-drago

You used a BB-10 Attack Type stadium right?

Also I need the name of the bottoms, unless you used CS in which case, they're all outclassed and easy to outspin.
(Feb. 21, 2015  2:57 AM)UW Detective Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2015  2:12 AM)UW Detective Wrote: What did you test it against? I want specific combos.

Flash Pegasus D145, Earth Leone C145, Rock Orso EDCS (it beat that one easily), it even stole spin from my brothers Lightning l-drago

Also I need the name of the bottoms, unless you used CS in which case, they're all outclassed and easy to outspin.

Only Leone had CS and I switched it out for WB cause my CS is to aggressive and pegasus had R2F I think that was the name of galaxy pegasus's performance tip.

[quote/] Those combos aren't top-tier.[quote/] Well duh why else would flame beat them my beyblade parts don't go past metal masters I bought them before I found WBO and the beywiki so most of them suck.

(Feb. 21, 2015  2:57 AM)UW Detective Wrote:

Only Leone had CS and I switched it out for WB cause my CS is to aggressive and pegasus had R2F I think that was the name of galaxy pegasus's performance tip and no I don't own a bb-10.

[quote/] Those combos aren't top-tier.[quote/] Well duh why else would flame beat them my beyblade parts don't go past metal masters I bought them before I found WBO and the beywiki so most of them suck. Edit: don't report me please my device went nuts and double posted it was an accident.
@[Ultimate Libra] you don't need to be so rude to Lubbock and your "tests" unfortunately do not count unless they're on BB-10 and the combos you made are defense type ones am I right? While Flame Pegasis II 85ES is meant to be stamina, if so, you test against good limited stamina combos like Earth/Burn ------ AD145SD/WD.

EDIT: If you couldn't get anything past Metal Masters, how did you get Flash?

Also, you wanted Limited combos so there wouldn't be that much need for anything beyond Metal Masters, at least I don't think.
Probably Metal Fury version or something.
Well he said he never got more than Metal Masters, so if he did find it in Metal Fury, he could have had Phantom Orion too.

I know Phantom is banned for Limited but combos he tested doesn't make sense. He tested against Flash attack combos which is unnesseccary because he wanted limited combos, and they were not in BB-10. I also believe his combo Flame Pegasis II 85ES is for stamina, so even if he wanted to test against strong customs, it may as well be a stamina combo like Phantom AD145SD, which he should have access to making, or if not, then he should be testing with Burn or Earth as they are limited stamina combos.
(Feb. 21, 2015  12:33 PM)UW Detective Wrote: @[Ultimate Libra] you don't need to be so rude to Lubbock and your "tests" unfortunately do not count unless they're on BB-10 and the combos you made are defense type ones am I right? While Flame Pegasis II 85ES is meant to be stamina, if so, you test against good limited stamina combos like Earth/Burn ------ AD145SD/WD.

EDIT: If you couldn't get anything past Metal Masters, how did you get Flash?

Also, you wanted Limited combos so there wouldn't be that much need for anything beyond Metal Masters, at least I don't think.
I got it at my dads cause the only bey I had there was a grand ketos with a really messed up performance tip.
@[Ultimate Libra]Well, as I mentioned, Flame Pegasis II 85ES is a stamina combo, what stadium did you use? I would like to know.
I have the following stuff I don't know whT exactly their called but PLZ make me a really cool beyblade.
Earth Eagle-Except energy ring n face bolt
Storm Aquario-only energy ring and metal ring
Rock Leone-Only Energy and tip
I currently use a complete Earth Eagle with Aquario energy ring it works a lot PLZ tell if I SHLD change that.
I am fine with attack,defence or balance
@[Paradox_Knight] Earth Aquario 100WD is your best bet, but it's for stamina only.
I have won many games with it. Can u tell me how to maintain it?and also should I buy a bull or something to make my bey better?if yes,which bey shld I buy?

If u can reply fast it would be appreciated coz it is 3:00 am here n I gotta sleep
@[Paradox_Knight] Get a Duo or Phantom wheel and use W145WD on it, OR get two Genbull chrome wheels.

If you're limited, then Earth Aquario W145WD/SD is a good stamina type.
I use earth Eagles tip n spin track is that 145WD?
Also plz specify which bey to get.i mean __ Duo, __ Phantom?n which part to change?
(Feb. 21, 2015  6:47 PM)UW Detective Wrote: @[Ultimate Libra]Well, as I mentioned, Flame Pegasis II 85ES is a stamina combo, what stadium did you use? I would like to know.
Graffity den beystadium so it wasn't a fair fight for attack types cause hasbro stadiums are un fair and benefit stamina types.
@[Paradox_Knight] Make Duo W145WD. Or use the Phantom Wheel, I made it clear you should get the wheels.

I mean Phantom Orion and Duo Uranus...

@[Ultimate Libra] Okay then no wonder your beyblade won, there's very rare chances of K.O.

Your combo is probably outclassed badly in the BB-10.
(Feb. 21, 2015  9:03 PM)UW Detective Wrote: @[Paradox_Knight] Make Duo W145WD. Or use the Phantom Wheel, I made it clear you should get the wheels.

@[Ultimate Libra] Okay then no wonder your beyblade won, there's very rare chances of K.O.

Probably but I don't have a bb-10 so I can't find out. Oh and I'm trying to build a cyclone 85R2F but I don't know which energy ring to use, I have leone pegasis pegasis 2 sagittario sagittario 2 striker orso libra pisces firblaze herculeo ketos my zurafa is being used by my brother right now.
(Feb. 21, 2015  9:55 PM)Ultimate Libra Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2015  9:03 PM)UW Detective Wrote: @[Paradox_Knight] Make Duo W145WD. Or use the Phantom Wheel, I made it clear you should get the wheels.

Probably but I don't have a bb-10 so I can't find out. Oh and I'm trying to build a cyclone 85R2F but I don't know which energy ring to use, I have leone pegasis pegasis 2 sagittario sagittario 2 striker orso libra pisces firblaze herculeo ketos my zurafa is being used by my brother right now.

First of all, I think Screw is better than Cyclone at limited attack, second, if you do use Screw or Cyclone, I think Pisces is the best clear wheel option, with an 85R2F you have a decent attacker along with Screw/Spiral.

I would test out Flame pegasus II but I dont have a BB-10 right now, until I call my friend for it.
(Feb. 21, 2015  10:07 PM)UW Detective Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2015  9:55 PM)Ultimate Libra Wrote:

First of all, I think Screw is better than Cyclone at limited attack, second, if you do use Screw or Cyclone, I think Pisces is the best clear wheel option, with an 85R2F you have a decent attacker along with Screw/Spiral.

I would test out Flame pegasus II but I dont have a BB-10 right now, until I call my friend for it.

I know but I don't have screw thats why I'm using cyclone.
I see, I guess that's the next best option, or use Ray wheel.

If it's not limited, use Flash.
(Feb. 21, 2015  10:38 PM)UW Detective Wrote: I see, I guess that's the next best option, or use Ray wheel.

Which would you use ray or cyclone?
(Feb. 21, 2015  10:42 PM)Ultimate Libra Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2015  10:38 PM)UW Detective Wrote: I see, I guess that's the next best option, or use Ray wheel.

Which would you use ray or cyclone?

Ray I guess, however, it and Tornado has trouble knocking out rubber defense bottoms, and since your using Hasbro stadium, I think a stamina type is the only thing mostly reliable to use.
I should get duo or phantom?which is better?and u mean after changing it it will become- Phantom/Duo-Metal ring
Aquario- Energy ring
Eagle- spin wheel n tip
Right?
(Feb. 22, 2015  8:16 AM)Paradox_Knight Wrote: I should get duo or phantom?which is better?and u mean after changing it it will become- Phantom/Duo-Metal ring
Aquario- Energy ring
Eagle- spin wheel n tip
Right?

Phantom Aquario 145WD or Duo Aquario 145WD you mean?
Yes that's really wht I mean which is better?

(Feb. 22, 2015  10:33 AM)Paradox_Knight Wrote: Yes that's really wht I mean which is better?

Probably Phantom Aquario 145WD