"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Dark Cancer come with SF not FS, I believe he just mistyped.
(May. 21, 2014  3:25 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Dark Cancer come with SF not FS, I believe he just mistyped.

Actually, the Hasbro version was released with FS.
Yes, but he has Dark Cancer, haha.
(May. 21, 2014  3:32 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Yes, but he has Dark Cancer, haha.

Some people don't necessarily follow the name changes. I usually don't call my Hasbro Basalt "Twisted" or call my Cancers "Gasher", for the most part. It could go either way, but he'd have to let us know before we can make more assumptions.
Yeah fair enough, but he does have HSF which is a typo. Aquila, Unicorno, and Pegasis.
Duo Cancer W145WD vs. Duo Cygnus W145EWD

Is there really a difference? If so, which one would be better for competitive use (both Zero-G and normal stadiums)?
EWD is better than WD. Cancer and Cygnus are nearly equal.

In standard I'd go with the second one, for Zero-G you could use either.
I've been trying to put together some combos for the limited format just in case if there is ever a limited tournament in my area. Here's what I got: MF-H Lightning Striker D125F and MF-F Earth Saggitario BD. Are these any good?
(May. 23, 2014  9:42 PM)Flambo. Wrote: I've been trying to put together some combos for the limited format just in case if there is ever a limited tournament in my area. Here's what I got: MF-H Lightning Striker D125F and MF-F Earth Saggitario BD. Are these any good?

The first combo is illegal. The second is decent, just add Cygnus, Cancer or Hades instead.
(May. 23, 2014  9:42 PM)Flambo. Wrote: I've been trying to put together some combos for the limited format just in case if there is ever a limited tournament in my area. Here's what I got: MF-H Lightning Striker D125F and MF-F Earth Saggitario BD. Are these any good?

They could be better. What woudl be helpful is you listing your parts sow e can make you a better combo.
I have a ton of parts. Just tell me which parts to use. I will most likely have them.
(May. 23, 2014  9:51 PM)Flambo. Wrote: I have a ton of parts. Just tell me which parts to use. I will most likely have them.

For your first combo it's in fact illegal, so you'd need the L-Drago part of it to make it legal.

Lightning L-Drago H145/CH120RF/R2F/LRF

Earth Cancer/Aquario/Cygnus/Hades W145WD/EWD/BGrin
Add the Ldrago I energy back on lightning and add R2F/LRF/RF and do what I said to the second combo.
Thanks guys. I'll try those out!
Which is better on Duo Cygnus, UW145 or W145 and WB or WD
Defenitely W145 and WD...
Can anyone build me a combo out of Storm Pegasus 105 RF and Blitz Striker 100 SF(The sucky hollow piece of carp hasbro non 4D) for my brother plz
Try Blitz Striker 100RF.
Hey guys for my combo salamander bahamoote 105 GF should salamander be on top or bottom of the synchrom?
Hmmm...well Bahamdia might not be the best choice if you're looking for a sway combo, but I'd put Saramanda on the bottom because it's the heavier of the two.
Which clear wheel is better for a defense combo, Aquario or Hades?
I know Hades is heavier, but because aquario is circular shouldn't it improve its defense capability?
(May. 26, 2014  10:42 PM)Forever Alone Wrote:
(May. 24, 2014  11:02 PM)DAnnyRK Wrote: Can anyone build me a combo out of Storm Pegasus 105 RF and Blitz Striker 100 SF(The sucky hollow piece of carp hasbro non 4D) for my brother plz
Blitz Striker 100 RF would probably be the best combo to make out of these.

Hey guys in a non Zero g stadium, Bahamoote works well as an attack type because of its smash attack points. Is it top tier in attack?
dragon king just said that, but to answer that question, no, I don't think it isn't
Can any one helpe me make a bey for limited format using grand and wave defense ,WD,or ball or simply any other tip that would make a good limited defense type
Grand really doesn't have much uses. You can rey it for defense, but we'd need a list of all your parts.

BTW, It's called Wide Defense. Wave Wide Defense is also a tip, but is called W2D.
(May. 12, 2014  10:32 PM)FangLeone130WB Wrote: Okay my first tournament is coming up and the best bey I can come up with uses a banned fusion wheel. I would appreciate it if you could give me one bey each of all four classes. Thanks guys!

Energy rings: Virgo, leone1&2, Pegasus1, L-Drago1-3, Eagle, Cancer, Aries, Tempo, Zurafa, Libra, Lira, Scorpio, Gemious, Striker, Picies, Cetus, and Cygnus

Fusion Wheels: Counter, Night, Grand, Dark, Ray, Earth, Evil, Flame, Torch, Storm, Rock, and Burn

Spin Tracks: D125, 125, 145, 105, T125, LW105, ED145, DF125, GB145, R145

Performance Tips: SD, D, WD, WB, B, RS, RF, CS

Thanks again guys!

Added some pieces today. Duo Uranus 230 WD