no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I need a combo from these parts :-

Clear Wheels - Pegasus , Destroyer , Leone , Fireblaze , Bull
Fusion Wheels - Storm , Gravity , Rock , Burn , Dark
Spin Tracks - 135 , 145 , AD145 , 105 , H145 , DF145
Performance Tips - RF , FS , SD ,WB

I know 2 good combos . But can i get any more??
Hey, I want the heavyest and strongest Shogun/Zero-G synchchrome, Here are my metal wheels:

Ifraid
Dragooon
Leviathon
Orochi

I am going to use 125 D as the bottom
(Mar. 30, 2014  1:47 PM)The Ninja Wrote: Hey, I want the heavyest and strongest Shogun/Zero-G synchchrome, Here are my metal wheels:

Ifraid
Dragooon
Leviathon
Orochi

I am going to use 125 D as the bottom
Reviser/Leviathan Dragooon 125D
Pretty good for spin stealing, but not the best. Try using a SA165 and a EWD/W2D
(Mar. 30, 2014  9:02 AM)beybladeindia Wrote: I need a combo from these parts :-

Clear Wheels - Pegasus , Destroyer , Leone , Fireblaze , Bull
Fusion Wheels - Storm , Gravity , Rock , Burn , Dark
Spin Tracks - 135 , 145 , AD145 , 105 , H145 , DF145
Performance Tips - RF , FS , SD ,WB

I know 2 good combos . But can i get any more??

Attack: Gravity Destroyer H145/105? RF
Defense: Nothing really, you could try Dark Bull H145 WB.
Stamina: Burn Bull AD145/105 SD

Try to get a Hyperblade Phantom Orion, Samurai Ifrit, and WD to make Phantom Bull W145WD.
I'd go gravity on that defence custom.
I need am attack combo I have galaxy pegasus cyber pegasus ray striker meteo l Drago limited edition no rubber (no idea why its a blue l Drago) can't remember my other attack types!
(Mar. 30, 2014  9:01 PM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: I need am attack combo I have galaxy pegasus cyber pegasus ray striker meteo l Drago limited edition no rubber (no idea why its a blue l Drago) can't remember my other attack types!

Your best bet would most likely be Ray Striker D125R2F. Try getting a flash or Defense & Stamina DX set.
He could also try it with 85, since that's what comes with Meteo L-Drago Assault Ver..
Assault Ver MLD kinda close to Ray offensively too tbh, though Ray might be a little better against most opponents. With Ray whether 85 or D125 is better would probably depend on your opponent, seeing as ray is mostly side-on, D125 might work better against 145-height stuff in the absence of a more suitable clear wheel (Striker/Unicorno is pretty recoily and Ray isn't heavy). Though honestly none of this would work/be worth using outside of Limited Format.
I suppose so, but since Ray has no slopes or major contact points it would probably make more sense to have a good height matchup with other combos.

Edit: Beaten by th!nk.
Any ideas on making an attack type that specializes in borage attacks out of the parts I was talking about before?
Ray Sagittario, use Galaxy/Cyber Striker D125 R2F. This is (In my opinion) the best attack type out of all of them. But remember that I am not a combo genius.
(Mar. 30, 2014  10:22 PM)The Ninja Wrote: Ray Sagittario, use Galaxy/Cyber Striker D125 R2F. This is (In my opinion) the best attack type out of all of them. But remember that I am not a combo genius.

Galaxy and Cyber are a huge no. Tongue_out Both aren't too good, really.

Ray is certainly his best option, Cyber being a second, and Galaxy would be a "last resort".
I completely understand the galaxy thing and talks for the help! Smile

Thanks not talks.
Any ideas on a defense you're libra and an attack type libra?
(Mar. 31, 2014  12:12 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: Any ideas on a defense you're libra and an attack type libra?

If you mean Attack and Defense PHWS Libra try MF-H Libra 90 RF/R2F for an attack combo and use MF-H Libra 105 WD/EWD
Two separate beyblades not a beyblade with defense and attack capabilities sorry I should have made it clearer again sorry!
Again I ask does anyone know a good attack type libra combo and a good defense type libra combo cause I really want a full set of stamina attack and defensive libras?
Libra isn't really used for attack, mostly anti-attack (which just counter attack types) and defense.

Anti attack wise, MF-H Libra CH120RF is the best for Libra in Limited Format and quite possibly the best as a whole in that format. As for defense, MF-H Libra GB145/R145 RSF/RB is a very great Libra defense set up. Even CS could also be used. MF-H Libra TH170 RB/RSF is a very good destabilizer for Limited, with great defensive capability as well.
What about the fusion wheel you talked about the tip spin track and face bolt but not the tip?
(Apr. 01, 2014  6:24 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: What about the fusion wheel you talked about the tip spin track and face bolt but not the tip?

No offense, but are you just trolling?

There is no fusion wheel. I was referring to the Libra wheel from the metal system, not the clear wheel.
Please help just got many new beys this morning need good combos
I have:
energy ringsTongue_out_winkegasus 2&3,pheionix,fox,leserte,scorpio,striker,herculero,destroyer,nemisis and eagle
fusion wheels: burn, varaires (Hasbro),big bangx2, gravity, poison, ray, cyclone, ifrit, galaxy, thermal, earth, ldrago destroyx2, diablo,and salamander
spin tracks-armor defense145, w105 ,final drivex2, final survivex2, 145,t125,85,e230,wa130 and 135
performance tips-d,xd,sd,f,wd,gcf,r2fx2,ms, and hole flat
(Apr. 01, 2014  3:42 PM)RustedTavern Wrote: Please help just got many new beys this morning need good combos
I have:
energy ringsTongue_out_winkegasus 2&3,pheionix,fox,leserte,scorpio,striker,herculero,destroyer,nemisis and eagle
fusion wheels: burn, varaires (Hasbro),big bangx2, gravity, poison, ray, cyclone, ifrit, galaxy, thermal, earth, ldrago destroyx2, diablo,and salamander
spin tracks-armor defense145, w105 ,final drivex2, final survivex2, 145,t125,85,e230,wa130 and 135
performance tips-d,xd,sd,f,wd,gcf,r2fx2,ms, and hole flat

Limited

Attack: Ray Striker W105R2F
Stamina: Earth/Burn Pegasus II AD145WD
Attack: nothing.
Balance: VariAres AD145WD (spin steal) and Burn Pegasus II 85HF (staller)

Standard

Attack: Salamander Ifrit 85R2F
Defence: Salamander Ifrit E230__
Balance: L-Drago Destroy T125GCF and Diablo Pegasus II W130R2F

Zero-G

Sway: salamander Ifrit E230GCF
Sway resist: Salamander ifrit E230__
Attack: Salamander Ifrit AD145R2F
Defence: Salamander Ifrit E230__
I don't like the metal system I also only have the clear wheels!
You won't get anywhere trying to build a combo around the Libra CW. It's kinda recoily and it's light, and even though it has ok-ish weight distro, there are a lot of waaay better wheels out there.