"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
The tier list is the ultimate source of information regarding what combinations are competitive in the current game, though, so it's probably the most reliable go-to database for what is and isn't good.

Sometimes, I honestly think this thread is a bit overused. People should probably go to the tier list first, and, if they can't build anything on the list with the parts they have, they can come here for advice on how to build the best they can with what they have.

I think that was how this was supposed to work, actually (doesn't it say that in the OP?).
just wanna mention, my friend (NOT riley) is listing down his parts on my user at his house, he wants a combo, he is finishing listing parts, if he does something against the rules, you know what to do (Delete the post) but my friend is listing his parts to have a good combo.

EDIT: That is if he DOES post, this late he hasnt posted, ill just next time i come to his house write down his parts and list them
Ok another
Fusion wheel:cosmic
Energy ring:Aries
Spin track:h145
Performance tip: d
That track doesn't exist and who are you referring to with that combo?
(Mar. 08, 2014  4:49 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: That track doesn't exist and who are you referring to with that combo?

umm, might mean horn drive, but that wont work, i think its H145 that hes talking about, its the closest track to those letters.

anyway, just trying to find things I can reply to or post (That arent pointless posts nor off topic, just happy im almost there). almost reached my 100th post on here, just two more!
Hi! I have the following beyblades -
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F(2x)
Flame Byxis 230WD
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Rock Aries ED145B
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Flame Sagittario C145S
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Grand Ketos WD145RS
Dark Bull H145SD
Killer Gemios DF145FS
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
What are the best combos I can make for each type? Thanks in advance.
(Mar. 08, 2014  12:34 PM)damack Wrote: Hi! I have the following beyblades -
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Flame Byxis 230WD
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Rock Aries ED145B
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Flame Sagittario C145S
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Grand Ketos WD145RS
Dark Bull H145SD
Killer Gemios DF145FS
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS

They'll be outclassed, but your best are:

Attack: Hell Kerbecs BD145 R2F
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD, Meteo L-Drago D125 WD (Spin Steal)
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs/Bull BD145/230 CS, Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS
Balance: Basalt Kerbecs BD145 RF (More of Anti-Attack)
(Mar. 08, 2014  12:58 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Flame Byxis 230WD
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Rock Aries ED145B
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Flame Sagittario C145S
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Grand Ketos WD145RS
Dark Bull H145SD
Killer Gemios DF145FS
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS

Oops! Sorry, I forgot to mention that I also have a Gravity Perseus AD145WD. Would that make Ny difference? Anyway, thanks! By the way, I was planning on buying some new beyblades. Which beyblade, in your opinion, would be most useful one to buy, given the beyblades I currently have?
(Mar. 08, 2014  1:11 PM)damack Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2014  12:58 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Flame Byxis 230WD
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Rock Aries ED145B
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Flame Sagittario C145S
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Grand Ketos WD145RS
Dark Bull H145SD
Killer Gemios DF145FS
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS

Thanks! By the way, I was planning on buying some new beyblades. Which beyblade, in your opinion, would be most useful one to buy, given the beyblades I currently have?

Things like that would go in Purchase Consultation, but I'd recommend getting Shogun Steel Beyblades.
Consider Ronin Dragoon, Bandit Genbu, Thief Zirago, and Samurai Ifrit/Thief Pheonix.
(Mar. 08, 2014  1:18 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2014  1:11 PM)damack Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2014  12:58 PM)Leone19 Wrote: They'll be outclassed, but your best are:

Thanks! By the way, I was planning on buying some new beyblades. Which beyblade, in your opinion, would be most useful one to buy, given the beyblades I currently have?

Things like that would go in Purchase Consultation, but I'd recommend getting Shogun Steel Beyblades.
Consider Ronin Dragoon, Bandit Genbu, Thief Zirago, and Samurai Ifrit/Thief Pheonix.

So the Gravity Perseus is useless then?
(Mar. 08, 2014  1:28 PM)damack Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2014  1:18 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2014  1:11 PM)damack Wrote: Thanks! By the way, I was planning on buying some new beyblades. Which beyblade, in your opinion, would be most useful one to buy, given the beyblades I currently have?

So the Gravity Perseus is useless then?

Yeah, it's severely outclassed and banned in Limited.
So then who r u to tell me
(Mar. 08, 2014  5:06 PM)mh.hazique Wrote: So then who r u to tell me

Who & what are you referring to?
Hello again!!Everyday i may or may not get new parts so i may be posting everyday.Eee

Metal Wheels

Big Bang
Jade(hasbro)
Burn
Scythe(hasbro)
Screw
Cyber
Cyclone
Phantom(hasbro)
Storm
Earth
Basalt
Rock
Hell
Grand
Mercury
Nightmare
Duo
Torch
Fang
Death
Beat
Gravity

Clear Wheels

Quetzalcoatl
Anubis
Leone
Byxis
Pegasus(x2)
PegasusII
PegasusIII
Rex
Kerbecs
Orion
Ketos
LeoneII(busted)
Lyre
Kronos
Aries
Uranus
Jupiter
Bull

Spintracks

E145(elevator disc glued to 145)
125(x3)
D125
145(x4)
BustedWD145
ED145
W105(x4)
S130
SW145
W145(x2)
FGrin
FConfused
WA130
C145
105(X2)

Tips

WB(X2)
WD(X2)
CF
GCF(X2)
SB
B
MB(X5)
SD(X2)
S(X3)
MS(X3)
ES(X2)
SF
D(X2)
HF
Thx guys the last responses helped a bunch!
Stick those in spoilers, please Smile
I'll assume whatever was not listed as hasbro is TT/SK and what was listed as hasbro was not hyperblade.

Standard:

Defence: Duo Pegasus II _______
Stamina: Duo Pegasus II W145WD
Attack: Beat Orion 85____

Limited:
Stamina: Scythe Pegasus II W145WD
Defence: Scythe Pegasus II ______
Attack: Screw Tempo 85___
Balance: Burn Peggy II 85HF
just looking for the best possible balance combos, have all parts now with my friend today, use any part to make the balance type bey.
Make any balance type worth saying.
Using combos you are making for experimental use, any combo for me is fine.
Also, because one of my friend asked, im making another bey as well, the first Variable Type bey
Variable type - a bey thats type depends on the opponents type.
Heres what I got so far on this type:
Ldrago Destroy LW105W2D
this bey when facing a long spin bey, it becomes a good spin-stealer and lasts a long time by its opponents spin, when facing a reverse rotation bey, it has good smash when it hits because of the rubber on the fusion wheel, sometimes it counter attacks if hit hard by any bey.
if you have a bey that is possible of being a variable type, please tell me!
soon after possibly a million more bey combos, i will be able to make the strongest bey of each type for real.

Click this spoiler to see about all my new types and combos that are my current strongest beys (Fell free to improve them with any parts you have)
just let the combos come by please!!! (Im gonna test them the second i get them built so make sure its a good combo)
If you really have all beyblades, just go to the Competitive Combos list.

Those combos have been extensively tested and proven to be the best.

Also, if you are looking for a "variable" type beyblade, look at a lot of Balance combos. Often the wind up acting that way. Additionally, please avoid coming up with nicknames for certain combos or types; it tends to cause some confusion.
ok so i thought about this becuase my prototype primary (A modded fury wheel with extra weight on one side than the other) used force wobble, went out good, even won against some 4d and zero-g beys (Especially well done on stamina types because of how it hit every spot on the stadium, so sliding shoot launch was not required), so I need some not-completely-outclassed versions of beys that use wobble to win, any ideas, ive done it, sure possible for you guys to.
(NOT saying for beys that wobble is good, but for unique movements and great attack, I find it best) and also as usual, use any part you want for this.
aaaannnddd no one but you has any idea what "force wobble" is. The only "wobbling" combo I can think of is Duo 230MB.

If you are referring to using instability to gain attack power, the most recent thing that could do that effectively was Basalt. Which, by the way, is horribly outclassed.

I suggest you actually learn what is effective, read the testing threads, look at the tier list, and just tune into discussion before posting ideas. It saves everyone time when you learn about what you are posting before you post it. Learn why certain parts and combos are good, and why certain ones aren't. Figure out how competitive Beyblading operates, and you won't even need to use this thread at all, and you may begin to make steps towards making excellent competitive combos of your own.

Oh, and also, try to keep discussion of illegal beyblade mods to their respective threads. BMAC is for legal combos only.
I've been doing some experimenting over the last several days, but I can't seem to find a combo that works well with the parts I have.

Again, here's my current collection (bigger since my last post):

•Storm Pegasus 105RF
•Lightning L-Drago 100HF
•Divine Fox 85W2D*
•Rock Aries ED145B
•Dark Bull H145SD
•Dark Gasher CH120SF
•Dark Wolf DF145SF
•Earth Eagle 145WD
•Flame Sagittario C145S
•Phantom Orion B:D*
•Rock Zurafa R145WB*
•Big Bang Pegasus F:D*^
•Nightmare Rex SW145SD^
•Night Virgo DF145BS^
•Bakushin Susanow 90WF*^

*-denotes Takara Tomy, all others are Hasbro
^-hasn't been delivered yet

I just want a few good ones for each type so I could do well at GBT quals if I'm able to go. Thanks for your help! I really appreciate your time and efforts.

PS: If you happen to have any suggestions for parts I should get to make more viable combos, let me know!
PSS: If you could use Fox, Orion, Gasher, Rex, or Susanow in these, please do! Those are my top five favorite Energy Rings/Face Bolts!
(Mar. 12, 2014  7:44 PM)K-NiGhT Wrote: I've been doing some experimenting over the last several days, but I can't seem to find a combo that works well with the parts I have.

Again, here's my current collection (bigger since my last post):

•Storm Pegasus 105RF
•Lightning L-Drago 100HF
•Divine Fox 85W2D*
•Rock Aries ED145B
•Dark Bull H145SD
•Dark Gasher CH120SF
•Dark Wolf DF145SF
•Earth Eagle 145WD
•Flame Sagittario C145S
•Phantom Orion BGrin*
•Rock Zurafa R145WB*
•Big Bang Pegasus FGrin*^
•Nightmare Rex SW145SD^
•Night Virgo DF145BS^
•Bakushin Susanow 90WF*^

*-denotes Takara Tomy, all others are Hasbro
^-hasn't been delivered yet

I just want a few good ones for each type so I could do well at GBT quals if I'm able to go. Thanks for your help! I really appreciate your time and efforts.

PS: If you happen to have any suggestions for parts I should get to make more viable combos, let me know!
PSS: If you could use Fox, Orion, Gasher, Rex, or Susanow in these, please do! Those are my top five favorite Energy Rings/Face Bolts!
Standard:
Stamina: Phantom Gasher B : D/DF145WD
Attack: lightning Ldrago 85/CH120RF
Defence : Earth Gasher R145___
Balance: Phantom Gasher 85WF

Limited:
Stamina: Earth Gasher 145/DF145WD
Attack: lightning Ldrago 85/CH120RF
Defence : Earth Gasher R145___
BUILD ME A COMBO PLEASE
parts are
Counter Scorpio 145D
Burn Wolf 145WD
Thunder Lacerta WA130ES
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
I also have these 2 shogun steel blades
Bandit Golem DF145BS
Berserker Behemoth F230TB

Please help me i need to beet my friends bays
I prefer a defense or Attack i'm new to bay blades so i have not really tried anything out.
Thanks
Attack: Golem Behemoth W105R2F
Stamina: Burn Pegasus 145WD
Defence: nothing great.
Hey so I have the Samuri Ifrit parts are: Warrior Wheel, Element Wheel, Spin Track- w145 Performance Tip- cf
Ninja Salamander parts: Warrior Wheel- Salamander, Element Wheel-Ninja, Spin Track- SW145, and Performance Tip- SD
Thief Phoenix Parts: Warrior Wheel - Phoenix, Element Wheel - Thief, Spin Track - sw145, and the Performance Tip - GCF
Thank you for all your help! Grin

Hey so I have the Samuri Ifrit parts are: Warrior Wheel, Element Wheel, Spin Track- w145 Performance Tip- cf
Ninja Salamander parts: Warrior Wheel- Salamander, Element Wheel-Ninja, Spin Track- SW145, and Performance Tip- SD
Thief Phoenix Parts: Warrior Wheel - Phoenix, Element Wheel - Thief, Spin Track - sw145, and the Performance Tip - GCF
Thank you for all your help! Grin