"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
eugine bey geek: you do realise that the video that you showed us, was just probably a lot of luck,that won't usaully won't happen,and like think sayd, if you thinkm145 q is good, thwen prove it, i think that's what he said, but anyways even if you tried that combo you think is the best, and you do go to anime north this year, it will lose every battle, because i bet you every one will be using dragoon, and dragoon f230 combos, and b:d with dragoon as well. it would be a waste of time for you to go to toronto, from quebec for you to lose, so please try to get some of the top-tier parts today and maybe you might have a chance to do well at anime north, if you do go, and use top-tier parts at other ternaments and attle yourself and friends with top-tier parts, then you will understand what we are trying to say to you.
(Feb. 06, 2014  10:14 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: eugine bey geek: you do realise that the video that you showed us, was just probably a lot of luck,that won't usaully won't happen,and like think sayd, if you thinkm145 q is good, thwen prove it, i think that's what he said, but anyways even if you tried that combo you think is the best, and you do go to anime north this year, it will lose every battle, because i bet you every one will be using dragoon, and dragoon f230 combos, and b:d with dragoon as well. it would be a waste of time for you to go to toronto, from quebec for you to lose, so please try to get some of the top-tier parts today and maybe you might have a chance to do well at anime north, if you do go, and use top-tier parts at other ternaments and attle yourself and friends with top-tier parts, then you will understand what we are trying to say to you.

Saying it'd be a waste of time, etc., is a bit rude, though.

But what everyone has said is true, Eugene, M145 Q, in any Synchrom or any combination will not do too well.

Eugene, feel free to test against Top Tier combinations and give us results, if you are still determined, rather than spamming by posting you'll beat everyone.
Sorry, it was meant to lighten the mood. I is true we should stop. Also how exactly was it rude?? Jw?
(Feb. 06, 2014  10:28 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2014  10:14 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: eugine bey geek: you do realise that the video that you showed us, was just probably a lot of luck,that won't usaully won't happen,and like think sayd, if you thinkm145 q is good, thwen prove it, i think that's what he said, but anyways even if you tried that combo you think is the best, and you do go to anime north this year, it will lose every battle, because i bet you every one will be using dragoon, and dragoon f230 combos, and b:d with dragoon as well. it would be a waste of time for you to go to toronto, from quebec for you to lose, so please try to get some of the top-tier parts today and maybe you might have a chance to do well at anime north, if you do go, and use top-tier parts at other ternaments and attle yourself and friends with top-tier parts, then you will understand what we are trying to say to you.

Saying it'd be a waste of time, etc., is a bit rude, though.

But what everyone has said is true, Eugene, M145 Q, in any Synchrom or any combination will not do too well.

Eugene, feel free to test against Top Tier combinations and give us results, if you are still determined, rather than spamming by posting you'll beat everyone.
actaully, it's not rude at all, because euginebeygeek is questioning us the same thing all over again, and ha also says that he is going to show everyone how good his storm capricorn is and he is going to beat everyone, and other things he said, has been going on way to long, so it should be finally over with this conversation, and if you thought it was being rude, then sometimes in life you gotta be a little rude to make the person stop. So sorry i am being rude but sometimes in life you gotta be like that.Joyful_3
Please, there's no reason to continue this discussion; every detail that could possibly be argued has been said in triplicate, and, at this point, further posting is in danger of becoming spam. If no one has anything directly related to BMAC to say, please do; however, I'm fairly sure everyone knows by now that M145Q is, as far as this community knows, not a competitive setup, and that any evidence pointing otherwise should be tested and posted in an appropriate manner.
Pirate reviser 145 d
and samurai ifrit w145 cf
build me the best combo I can have
(Feb. 08, 2014  10:48 AM)Kaizer! Wrote: Pirate reviser 145 d
and samurai ifrit w145 cf
build me the best combo I can have

Reviser Ifrit W145D. It's not good but the best you can do...
Samurai pegasis, phantom orion, diablo nemesis,
(Feb. 09, 2014  2:27 AM)Drogba93 Wrote: Samurai pegasis, phantom orion, diablo nemesis,

Stamina: Phantom Orion/nemesis B : D
Balance: Diablo nemesis W105R2F
Defence: none.
Attack: I guess you go with diablo combo but its more of anti attack.
Ok thanks but what about these nemesis, samurai pegasis, Samurai ifriit, meteo l drago absorb
(Feb. 09, 2014  2:42 AM)Drogba93 Wrote: Ok thanks but what about these nemesis, samurai pegasis, Samurai ifriit, meteo l drago absorb
you could use Meteo ldrago lw105cf for spin steal and Pegasus Ifrit W105/W145R2F
Orion, basalt, saramanda, fang leone,
Samurai pegasis , Wing pegasis, Nemesis
Attack: Diablo Leone SW145R2F
Defense: None; try to acquire a BD145 and rubber defense tip.(RB/RSF/CS/RDF)
Stamina: Phantom Orion BGrin
Balance/Anti-Attack: Diablo Leone SW145R2F
Need a few Attack Combos merely around L-Drago Guardian, L-Drago Destroy and Omega.

Wheels: as aforemetioned.
Other Parts can be anything before the Zero G era.
(Feb. 09, 2014  5:38 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Need a few Attack Combos merely around L-Drago Guardian, L-Drago Destroy and Omega.

Wheels: as aforemetioned.
Other Parts can be anything before the Zero G era.

Ldrago Guardian BD145RDF is your best shot Smile
That's not really an Attack combo, but none of those wheels will really hold up for Attack these days tbh, and that's the best way to use them.
Oh, I missed that part XD.
You could Try Ldrago destroy BD145LRF.
(Feb. 09, 2014  5:45 AM)th!nk Wrote: That's not really an Attack combo, but none of those wheels will really hold up for Attack these days tbh, and that's the best way to use them.

I know, but since I'm still not sure should I get myself a DKD (due to nobody in my community is really playing Beyblade), using VariAres and Blitz is not challenging as well, I would like to use something out of the box.

btw, thx for the combo DRAGONKING Grin
Here's a list of my parts:
(no metal face)
Energy Rings:
Pisces
Cetus
Kerbecs
Rex
Pegasus 1
Ionis
Striker 2
Teimpo
Bull
Libra
Gil
Gasher
Leone
Destroyer
Fusion Wheels:
Hades
Nightmare
Dark
Rock
Thermal
Blitz
Cosmic(not hyperblades)
Ray
Flame
Storm
Lightning
Gravity
Evil
Spin Tracks:
BD145
SW145
CH120
WD145
T125
DF145
Performance Tips:
WD
FS
SD
ES
XF
MS
RSF
B
My best combos yet are:
Hades Pisces BD145 WD
Blitz Gil 85 XF(TRY THESE)
BD145 will scrape too much on WD. Not a good idea. Buy yourself a Scythe Krnos T125EDS, and use the EDS on your combo, male your combo Hades Kerbecs BD145EDS.
Attack: Cosmic Kerbecs SW145XF
Defense: Hades Kerbecs BD145RSF (Again, this will scrape, get a Ray Striker D125CS and use CS.)
Not if BD145 is in Boost mode...

RSF won't scrape in normal or Boost mode....

You can also use Hades Kerbecs 230RSF.
guys, can you list me combo's from my following parts:
(Feb. 09, 2014  5:40 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: guys, can you list me combo's from my following parts:
where are the track and tips?
(Feb. 09, 2014  5:40 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: guys, can you list me combo's from my following parts:

Are you missing all of the tracks and tips that come with those Beyblades?
If not:
Attack: Blitz Striker/Kerbecs 100R2F /Bahamdia Ifraid/Dragooon BD145R2F
Defense: Kraken Leviathan BD145/E230RSF
Stamina: Phantom Orion AD145WD/230D
Spin-Equalizer Kraken/Leviathan Dragooon B:D
Anti-Attack: Diablo Kerbecs BD145R2F

If you are missing them:
Attack: Blitz Striker 100RSF (make sure to launch aggressively)
Defense: Kraken Leviathan 100/90RSF
Stamina: Phantom Orion B:D
Spin Equalizer: Kraken/Leviathan Dragooon B:D
(Feb. 09, 2014  6:14 PM)Wombat Wrote:

Are you missing all of the tracks and tips that come with those Beyblades?
If not:
Attack: Blitz Striker/Kerbecs 100R2F /Bahamdia Ifraid/Dragooon BD145R2F
Defense: Kraken Leviathan BD145/E230RSF
Stamina: Phantom Orion AD145WD/230D
Spin-Equalizer Kraken/Leviathan Dragooon BGrin
Anti-Attack: Diablo Kerbecs BD145R2F

If you are missing them:
Attack: Blitz Striker 100RSF (make sure to launch aggressively)
Defense: Kraken Leviathan 100/90RSF
Stamina: Phantom Orion BGrin
Spin Equalizer: Kraken/Leviathan Dragooon BGrin
Kraken would do better on top Wink (talking about the defence combo on the first list.)