"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
D and WD have uses. D's good for HTDC while WD's good on M/LTSC. None are the best. They all have uses.
I would avoid using abbreviations like HTSC (I assume you aren't suggesting D for high track defense) when discussing combos with less experienced members - it can be confusing Smile
for me, my d isn't that great, i'm guessing the hasbro one isn't that great, and cake sorry about that, and the sun raider, sorry about what i said there the others are rightTongue_out
Haha, yes. I meant HTSC. I did get confuised.
(Jan. 17, 2014  2:40 AM)bladery66 Wrote: for me, my d isn't that great, i'm guessing the hasbro one isn't that great, and cake sorry about that, and the sun raider, sorry about what i said there the others are rightTongue_out

I have the hasbro one and it works great.
There's no differnts. No mold changed. So, yeah. It must be worned out if its not doing good.
Here are my parts
are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!! the hasbro one get's worn out so fast!!!!!!!!!! the takara tomy one would be so much better that's for sure! and there is a huge difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Jan. 17, 2014  3:06 AM)bladery66 Wrote: are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!! the hasbro one get's worn out so fast!!!!!!!!!! the takara tomy one would be so much better that's for sure! and there is a huge difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um... Prove it. Where does it say that? I might be wrong.
Attack: Phoenic ^2 GB145/D125RF/R2F
Defense: Reviser Reviser BD145/E230___You desperately need a Defense tip.
Stamina: Genbull Gebull/Reviser DragoonT125TB
Balance: Genbull/Reviser Dragooon F230CF/GCF

5 Revisers really?
(Jan. 17, 2014  3:05 AM)fury sagittero Wrote: Here are my parts
Balance: genbull dragooon f230cf/gcf
Defence: reviser reviser e230/bd145____

EDIT: ninja'd by " Kira " Gasp
fury sagittario: here is some combo's: attack: pheonic dragoon bd145 r2f/rf deffense: reviser/genbull dragoon bd145 i'm really not sure about the tip but try ds/or tb stamina: there isn't really a good stamina combo but this would be ok for stamina and this would be really good for balance: genbull dragoon f230gcf/ or cf zero-g sway:right spin:pheonic genbull or genbull pheonic e230/f230 gcf/cf left spin:pheonic dragoon e230/f230 gcf/cfWink
Thanks I need this for the mi tournament on the 9th
Bladery66, that defense combo you suggested wouldn't do good at all. Neither DS or TB have the grip to the stadium needed. If they don't have the parts for that specific type, don't suggest something.
On top of what Tri said, Dragooon covers up Phoenic's attack points.
(Jan. 17, 2014  3:11 AM)"Kira Wrote: Attack: Phoenic ^2 GB145/D125RF/R2F

5 Revisers really?

Thanks for the combos im sure theses will help alot. Hey reviser is cool, also I think I have a rsf for the defense custom
(Jan. 17, 2014  3:26 AM)Tri Wrote: Bladery66, that defense combo you suggested wouldn't do good at all. Neither DS or TB have the grip to the stadium needed. If they don't have the parts for that specific type, don't suggest something.
well obivisly you didn't read what i said,:i'm really not sure about the tip but try ds/or tb , that means that it wouldn't be that that great but you should try it, there really isn't that great deffense combo's i can say but that's probably your best choice but it still mean't it wasn't much of a great combo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????
OK, look. If he doesn't have the right tip for defense. Don't list it. It'll just turn out worse. He said he might hav a RSF, if so use that. Just because he has some great defense parts, but no tip, doesn't mean you have to list it.
(Jan. 17, 2014  10:22 AM)The sun raider Wrote: is thief phoenix w145 rsf a good combo

No it's not. To get the best, you should synchrom. Unless its for Limited; It'd still be bad.

5 Revisers really?

I do not reccomend using GCF. From what I've seen, it only decreases stamina. Though both CF and GCF are hard to control, CF seems to be better than GCF, from what I have seen.
Is dragoon dragoon lw145bsf a good shogun steel attack combo?

Or what other tracks/tips would you suggest?
(Jan. 17, 2014  3:36 PM)sora9332 Wrote:

5 Revisers really?

I do not reccomend using GCF. From what I've seen, it only decreases stamina. Though both CF and GCF are hard to control, CF seems to be better than GCF, from what I have seen.
its actually very good for tornado stall in BB-10 combined with the right tracks such as f230, T/D125 etc. and it is very good for sway in Zero-G.