0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I could sacrifice that too, thanks DK.
I would like an defense-type beyblade. Here are the parts I have:
Storm Pegasus 105 RF (original)
Inferno Saggitario 145 S
Lightning L-Drago 100 hf (facebolt broken)
Thermal Lacerta wa130 hf
Flame Byxis 230 wd
Burn Fireblaze 135 ms
Galaxy Pegasus w105 r2f (missing track)
Ray Striker d125 cs
Ultimate Gravity Destroyer 130 f
Thunder Leone gb145 bs
Firefuse Darkhelm 145 ds
Duo Ice-Titan 230 wd
L-Drago Guardian d125 b
Twisted Befall bd145 rsf
Meteo L-Drago lw105 lf
Nightmare Rex sw145 sd
Cosmic Pegasus w105 r2f (missing track)
Cosmic Pegasus f:d hyperblade
Variares 145 wb
Variares d:d (hyperblade
Phantom Orion 145 es
Phantom Orion b:d (Takara-Tomy)
Fang Leone 130 w2d
Diablo Nemisis x:d (hyperblade)
Omega Dragonis 85 xf (hyperblade)
Forbidden Lonis ed145 fb (Rapidity)
L-Drago Destructor f:s (hyperblade)
Kreis Cygnus 145 wd (hyperblade)
Ronin Dragoon sa165 wsf
Archer Griffin c145 s
Beserker Behemoth sr200 bwd
Beserker behemoth f230 tb
Bandit Golem df145 bs
Gladiator Bahamoote sp230 gf
Samurai Ifrit w145 cf
Ninja Salamander sw145 sd
Thief Phoenix e230 gcf
Guardian Leviathan 160 sb
Pirate Orochi 145 d
Pirate Kraken a230 jsb
Defence: kraken leviathan E230/BD145CS/RSF
Stamina: phantom Cygnus sr200tb
Spin steal: leviathan dragooon sa165TB/WD/BWD/ B:D
Attack: Bahamdia dragooon bd145R2F/Bahamdia ifrit sa165r2f/behemoth behemoth w105r2f
Balance: diablo___ bd145rf
Revizer Kraken E230/BD145RSF/CS
Revizer Dragoon SA165W2D
Bahamoote Dragoon BD145R2F
Phantom Cygnus W145WD/BWD
(Jan. 14, 2014  9:01 PM)*Aquamarine* Wrote: Revizer Kraken E230/BD145RSF
Revizer Dragoon SA165W2D
Bahamoote Dragoon BD145R2F

If he had BWD, he should use that over WD.
thanks so much, DK, I always thought behemoth behemoth sounded like a good attack synchrome! Thank you also to Aquamarine!
(Jan. 14, 2014  9:20 PM)sora9332 Wrote: thanks so much, DK, I always thought behemoth behemoth sounded like a good attack synchrome! Thank you also to Aquamarine!

The contact points line up very nicely making it very good for smash Smile
and Thanks to Leone 19 too!
(Jan. 14, 2014  9:23 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2014  9:20 PM)sora9332 Wrote: thanks so much, DK, I always thought behemoth behemoth sounded like a good attack synchrome! Thank you also to Aquamarine!

The contact points line up very nicely making it very good for smash Smile

Have you ever actually tried it? I used to think the same thing before I got my second Begirados because I had seen pics and it did line up nicely, but honestly it's not as great as it appears to be and other members have said that to.
I don't have any w105's left, I have w145, but that's it. should I use 100, 90, or 85 instead? Oh, I forgot to add one beyblade to the list, it is:
Wing Pegasis 90 wf (Takara Tomy)

I have not actually used behemoth behemoth in a battle, because I have not had a chance yet.

I have also heard that Ifrit Dragoon ED145 WD is also a good spin-stealing combo, could anyone verify this plz?
No, it is not. With spin steal, the best are Killerken/Reviser/Genbull/Girago Dragooon. Ifrit has to much recoil for a good spin stealing combo. Also, SA165 is a much better track to use. EWD, WD, W2D, and BWD are the best bottoms to use for it, but EWD is the most preferred.
K, thanks for the info Tri! I do not have Girago or Genbull, and I don't have EWD either. What would be the best tip, of the ones that I listed? Also, I only have one of each piece, unless it is part of another stock beyblade that I listed. If I have more than one of the same beyblade, then I will put the number next to the beyblade.

is there another chrome wheel besides Leviathan that I could use for a spin-stealing bey?
(Jan. 14, 2014  10:03 PM)sora9332 Wrote: K, thanks for the info Tri! I do not have Girago or Genbull, and I don't have EWD either. What would be the best tip, of the ones that I listed? Also, I only have one of each piece, unless it is part of another stock beyblade that I listed. If I have more than one of the same beyblade, then I will put the number next to the beyblade.

is there another chrome wheel besides Leviathan that I could use for a spin-stealing bey?

BWD and/or W2D, are your best.

Aside from Levithan, use Kraken.
Depending on what stadium he's using WD is actually better than BWD...

BWD is used for its resistance to sway.
thanks for the help, both of you! I am also looking into whether or not to use Orochi in a stamina-type synchrome. I am wondering whether or not Orochi is as good as the Burn fusion wheel from Burn Fireblaze. Does anyone have any ideas?
When combined with another metal wheel, any metal wheel, really, will be able to OS Burn, but if you are using a crystal wheel you will not be able to defeat it.
(Jan. 15, 2014  1:40 AM)sora9332 Wrote: thanks for the help, both of you! I am also looking into whether or not to use Orochi in a stamina-type synchrome. I am wondering whether or not Orochi is as good as the Burn fusion wheel from Burn Fireblaze. Does anyone have any ideas?

Most synchromes are better than burn XD (your talking about orochi orochi right?), but genbull is better than orochi for stamina Wink
K, thanks for the help, Kira!
Orochi^2 is actually pretty horrid for Stamina. Orochi Killerken is, by my tests, a fairly good combo though, getting about 3:35 solo. And I would have to disagree that most Synchromes are better than Burn - from my experience, many Synchroms have absolutely horrid solo times, and it's extremely difficult to get solo times over 3:30 with any Synchrom, even on top-tier Stamina setups, e.g. W145WD / AD145WD.
Thanks, DK! Would Genbull Genbull work the best, or Genbull Orochi, or Orochi Genbull?
(Jan. 15, 2014  1:50 AM)sora9332 Wrote: Thanks, DK! Would Genbull Genbull work the best, or Genbull Orochi, or Orochi Genbull?

Genbull Genbull definatly Smile
Genbull Genbull is by far the best Stamina Synchrom out there. If you have two, by all means use them, or try to get a pair if you can.

EDIT: Bah beaten XD
Thank you, Cake, for the info! What about Behemoth and Orochi, or Killerken and Behemoth?
(Jan. 15, 2014  1:55 AM)sora9332 Wrote: Thank you, Cake, for the info! What about Behemoth and Orochi, or Killerken and Behemoth?

Behemoth is used for attack, it has to much recoil for stamina.
K, thanks for the info, DK!