"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Nov. 05, 2013  10:32 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I though when u said u wanted a zero g stamina and attack u ment with sychromes. But I would use duo cancer w145wd or bearing drive

The attack type is good but I would use MF for more stamina.
That's would also lower its attack or do u mean a metal face? Metal faces don't work with sychromes but metal stone faces do
(Nov. 05, 2013  10:44 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: That's would also lower its attack or do u mean a metal face? Metal faces don't work with sychromes but metal stone faces do

I know but that's just my personal opinion.

(Nov. 05, 2013  10:44 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: That's would also lower its attack or do u mean a metal face? Metal faces don't work with sychromes but metal stone faces do

I mean metal flat for a tip. But I don't know If I should use a metal stone face or not.
Yeah u should use it
(Nov. 05, 2013  9:59 PM)Goku Hagane Wrote: I want a Zero G Stamina and Attack combo. Here are the zero g beys I have:

Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Samurai Pegasis W105R2F
Shinobi Salamander SW165SD
Guardian Leviathan A230JSB
Pirate Orichi 145D
Ronin Dragoon LW160BSF0p0p

Ifraid Pegasus W145R2F, is the closest thing to what you want. Dragoon(on top)could be used to OS defense types if you can't KO them. CF also can be used if you're looking for something with more stamina, but still has attack. LW160 can be used for a taller height without sacrificing much stamina.
I need the best beyblade combo in the world! It needs to have excellent attack, defence, balance and absorb power. It has to be perfect. Anyone know a Beyblade Combo that can do that?

And it has to have the LDrago symbol on it.
(Nov. 05, 2013  11:35 PM)LDragoSupreme Wrote: I need the best beyblade combo in the world! It needs to have excellent attack, defence, balance and absorb power. It has to be perfect. Anyone know a Beyblade Combo that can do that?
Balance is a combination of multiple types so saying all that is redundant. Basically you want a balance custom with spin steal capability? I would go with Genbull Dragooon F230CF/GCF however you need to list your parts so we can build you the best combos you can make.
EDIT: There is no best beyblade combo in the world since every combo can be countered.
(Nov. 05, 2013  11:35 PM)LDragoSupreme Wrote: I need the best beyblade combo in the world! It needs to have excellent attack, defence, balance and absorb power. It has to be perfect. Anyone know a Beyblade Combo that can do that?

Well, I know a combo that has a lot of absorb power, exceptional attack, and a lot of stamina. And it has the LDrago symbol on it: Meteo LDrago BGrin (bearing drive) or you can use Basalt Horogium with an LDrago Facebolt.
(Nov. 06, 2013  2:56 AM)Goku Hagane Wrote:

Well, I know a combo that has a lot of absorb power, exceptional attack, and a lot of stamina. And it has the LDrago symbol on it: Meteo LDrago BGrin (bearing drive) or you can use Basalt Horogium with an LDrago Facebolt.

Meteo and Basalt BGrin are both very outclassed, in today's meta.

Also, you can slap an L-Drago face or sticker on anything, haha

You can't really have a combo that has Attack, Defense, Balance, and Spin-Steal (Stamina), and is "perfect".
Like Switchblad3r said, something that reflects what you're looking for is _____ Dragoon F230 GCF/CF.

Listing all your parts will help, as we do not know what you have to work with.
If I wanted to improve my current combo: Leviathan Kraken E230 SF

What should I do to make him just better all around? He got me second in a recent tourney so hes already decent.
Change it to leviathan dragoon and a tip change is needed, maybe to mb,rsf or CS
(Nov. 06, 2013  3:43 AM)XtraCorruption Wrote: If I wanted to improve my current combo: Leviathan Kraken E230 SF

What should I do to make him just better all around? He got me second in a recent tourney so hes already decent.

For a tip, try using RSF or CS.

(Nov. 06, 2013  3:45 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Change it to leviathan dragoon and a tip change is needed, maybe to mb,rsf or CS

That's not improving his combo, that's giving him a completely different one, haha

Also, he doesn't have Dragoon, haha. (I know he didn't say it, but I know what he has from tournaments, and stuff)

Leviathan Dragoon with E230 and MB,RSF, or CS- is not a great combo. Tongue_out
(Nov. 06, 2013  3:56 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2013  3:43 AM)XtraCorruption Wrote: If I wanted to improve my current combo: Leviathan Kraken E230 SF

(Nov. 06, 2013  3:45 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Change it to leviathan dragoon and a tip change is needed, maybe to mb,rsf or CS

That's not improving his combo, that's giving him a completely different one, haha

Also, he doesn't have Dragoon, haha. (I know he didn't say it, but I know what he has from tournaments, and stuff)

I already told him use rsf or CS and only told him change 2 parts
(Nov. 06, 2013  4:00 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2013  3:56 AM)Leone19 Wrote:

I already told him use rsf or CS

I said to use it on his current combo- a (near) Top-Tier Defense setup.

You said to use it on Leviathan Dragoon, making it not the best combo Tongue_out
My attempted combo was Scythe Kronos GB145ES
ENERGY RINGS--- Kronos, Zurafa, Virgo, Gemini, Striker, Herculeo, fireblaze, and 2 pegasus
FUSION WHEELS---- Scythe, Rock, Earth, Evil, cyclone, cyber,cosmic, galaxy, divine, poison, and spiral
SPIN TRACKS---- GB145, TR145, R145, AD145, 125, and 2 145s and 2 105s
TIPS---- ES, WD W2D D BS WB F and 2 SDs
pm me to send me the combo please
(Nov. 06, 2013  4:07 AM)hellscythe828 Wrote: My attempted combo was Scythe Kronos GB145ES
ENERGY RINGS--- Kronos, Zurafa, Virgo, Gemini, Striker, Herculeo, fireblaze, and 2 pegasus
FUSION WHEELS---- Scythe, Rock, Earth, Evil, cyclone, cyber,cosmic, galaxy, divine, poison, and spiral
SPIN TRACKS---- GB145, TR145, R145, AD145, 125, and 2 145s and 2 105s
TIPS---- ES, WD W2D D BS WB F and 2 SDs
pm me to send me the combo please

I'm assuming your parts are Hasbro? (Non 4D/Hyperblade)

They'll be outclassed, so try picking up some newer Shogun Steel stuff.

Attack: Nothing worth mentioning. Try getting an R2F, MF, or RF.
Stamina: Earth ____ AD145 WD
Defense: Earth _____ GB145 WB
Balance: Nothing worth mentioning.
He said PM him the combos and isn't the hasbro scythe better than earth? BTW I just PMed u
(Nov. 06, 2013  4:13 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: He said PM him the combos and doesnt even the hasbro scythe outclass earth? BTW I just PMed u

Due to the lack of testing, hollow-ness (lol), and no PC Frame, the answer currently seems to be: no.
Tongue_out
Well there are but you need to list all your beys and parts and if you are looking for a really good spin steal combo dragoon is best for that
(Nov. 07, 2013  12:41 AM)LDragoSupreme Wrote: Is there any way to improve LDrago Destroy FS?

With specifically L Drago Destroy, the best combo you could possibly have (assuming you have L Drago Destroy, Hell Kerbecs and Death Quetzlcoatl) is MF-H L Drago Destroy BD145RDF.
(Nov. 07, 2013  12:41 AM)LDragoSupreme Wrote: Is there any way to improve LDrago Destroy FS?

I haven't tested this yet but maybe ldrago destroy 125SF.
(Nov. 07, 2013  10:01 PM)Goku Hagane Wrote:

I haven't tested this yet but maybe ldrago destroy 125SF.

Uh that's not very good Tongue_out, but if u changed it to rsf and bd145 it would be much better Smile
Okay two things, one why does leviathan suck when not in crystal up mode. and other than gryph dragoon, what is a good syncrom for ronin dragoon
1. Because all zero suck when not synchromed 2. Leviathan dragoon b:d/f230gcf/sa165ewd