Twisted befall bd145
Guardian leviathan 160 sb
Samurai ifrit w145 CF
No double posting please Smile
sorry just wanted to add that i need competative zero-g beybladdes

i sorry i didnt notice the double post
Oh ok, but u still should not double post
The double post was an acsident i just notice when you posted i was
DRAGON KING, quit mini modding dude. He didn't realize he was double posting. He might've thought the posts would've merged.

When you say Zero G beyblade, do you mean that would be good in the Zero G stadium or synchromed?
Sorry, I was just trying to help him not get warned.........
Anyways, wats my best synchrome? I have reviser dragooon and salamander, I don't have many zero g tracks and tips except sb, bsf,sd, sw145, 160 and lw160. I need something for zero g format
Salamander reviser 160 SD is pretty good for defense. Attack: salamander dragoon LW160 BSF
Stamina: salamander reviser SW145 SB. Balance: reviser salamander SW145 SD
Many parts are repeated but these are the best ones you can make with your zero-g beys, hope
This helps Smile
Thanks I'll try those

P.s. I have other parts that's just my zero g
(Nov. 10, 2013  4:08 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Sorry, I was just trying to help him not get warned.........
Anyways, wats my best synchrome? I have reviser dragooon and salamander, I don't have many zero g tracks and tips except sb, bsf,sd, sw145, 160 and lw160. I need something for zero g format

I highly doubt you'd get a warning for double posting on accident. The committee and the moderators aren't that strict ...

You really don't have anything I'd see being good in the parts you listed.
So reviser dragoon bearing drive isn't wat is considered good?
(Nov. 10, 2013  4:31 PM)Tri Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2013  4:08 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Sorry, I was just trying to help him not get warned.........

I highly doubt you'd get a warning for double posting on accident. The committee and the moderators aren't that strict ...

You really don't have anything I'd see being good in the parts you listed.

To add on, since you have other parts please list them so we can create you a good Byblade.
Tri i meant to be good in the zero-g beystadium
Well, you could use Ifrit Leviathon/Leviathon Ifrit 160/W145 CF. it could be used as a sway attacker, although E230/SA165 would be better tracks to use. Different chrome wheel choices would be good as well but limited to what you got, I'd use what I said.
Is Gravity Destroyer H145SD a good combo ??
No, gravity is best for attack and even for attack it is highly outclassed
I would say Gravity Perseus BD145RDF as a good anti spin-stealer combo.
(Nov. 11, 2013  3:21 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: I would say Gravity Perseus BD145RDF as a good anti spin-stealer combo.

Not really, death is good for anti spin steal though and u should go with duo if u go against a dragoon combo
Actually, it used to be a good anti-spin stealer.
Yes, but in today's meta it's not
Not everything has too go "Meta," just saying, maybe he's playing a friend he wants too know if It's good.

It may also be the only Beys he could get. Even If It sucks In today's "Meta" It was good a while ago. So It could be used against other old Beys.
It's actually also pretty good against Dragooon as I saw in Summer survival.
Hello! Hopefully I have some good beys, but you never know! Oh, yeah, and I also wanted to add that these are all hasbro beys. No Takura Tomy ones. Here goes nothing! My beys are
Spark FX holographic face bolt Duo Ice-Titan 230WD (B-160)
Metal fury Spiral Herculeo S130WD (B-126, came in Ambush attack 2-pack)
Metal fury Bakushin Susanow 90WF (BB-122A, also came in Ambush attack 2-pack)
Metal fury Phantom Orion 145ES (B-152)
Metal fury Jade Jupiter 145 (B-?, lost ball performance tip)
? (Not sure what series), Aqua strike- Grand Cetus WD145RS (b-?, Rubber spike performance tip very worn out)
? (Not sure of series) Aqua strike-Hyper orso SW145JB (B-?)
I would like a combination that has great stamina, defense, and can attack decently/greatly, *Optional some shock absorb/spin-stealing, and anything else you can find!
Thanks!
-TC01017