"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Nov. 04, 2013  11:10 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2013  11:09 PM)vengetsu Wrote: what combo would break his bey i want revenge

That's not really the point of this thread; the point is to help bladers build good combos.

We don't really encourage "revenge" and breaking other's Beyblades.
I gave you combos that would (most likely) defeat what you asked, so... yeah.

-Thanks for the compliments PhantomOrion22.

SwitchBlad3r-
Haha.

But also, H145, GB145 and W145 are probably just a bit better than S130, considering they are currently one the list, with it. Tongue_out
tried mf wyvang wyvang W145 rf against his griffin dragoon i feel sorrfy for myself / cry

i got oneshotted
and killerken dragoom 21415 rf mf got 4 shotted

and my friend said said that those are horrible combos and that they could Never beat me

im sad
(Nov. 04, 2013  11:20 PM)vengetsu Wrote: tried mf wyvang wyvang W145 rf against his griffin dragoon i feel sorrfy for myself / cry

i got oneshotted

and my friend said said that those are horrible combos and that they could Never beat me

im sad

What do "one shotted" and "four shotted", mean?

21415 is not a track, and rf mf is not a bottom. Killerken Dragoon is not the combo you asked me to give you a counter to...

The combos I gave you a certainly not horrible, considering most are currently on the Tier list.

This is starting to turn into spam...
PM me, if you'd want to continue Tongue_out
by mf i meant metal face and i meant W145 track and rf bottom*
(Nov. 04, 2013  11:20 PM)vengetsu Wrote: tried mf wyvang wyvang W145 rf against his griffin dragoon i feel sorrfy for myself / cry

i got oneshotted

im sad
lol you may be using a hasbro stadium...
Leone19
Thanks for pointing that out! They definately need to change that then. From my expereince using Wyvang Wyvang S130 usually is on par with GB145 and better than H145 and W145, though not by a huge margin. Have you actually used Wyvang Wyvang?

Sorry for going off topic a little...

Vengetsu, the attack combo we gave you is ARGUABLY the best attack combo, so no it is not a "horrible combo" how did you get your hands on the combo in such a short time anyway?
EDIT: This is turning into spam, PM me please Leone19 although we both seem to agree on this subject lol to some extent.
uhm question but is jade jupiterSW145WB a good combo? or Jade JupiterSW145SD? also is SW145 good alternative to S130 ik stupid question
(Nov. 04, 2013  11:53 PM)FlareWitch Wrote: uhm question but is jade jupiterSW145WB a good combo? or Jade JupiterSW145SD? also is SW145 good alternative to S130 ik stupid question

No those combos are not good at all. No S130 would not be a good alternate for SW145 because S130 is mainly only good for attack. Also SW145 is not even that good.
ok. also well i didnt plan to use it but wel i gave my jupiter the SD performance tip and it seemed to get some better Stamina
(Nov. 05, 2013  12:03 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2013  11:53 PM)FlareWitch Wrote: uhm question but is jade jupiterSW145WB a good combo? or Jade JupiterSW145SD? also is SW145 good alternative to S130 ik stupid question

No those combos are not good at all. No S130 would not be a good alternate for SW145 because S130 is mainly only good for attack. Also SW145 is not even that good.
S130 is way better than SW145 by any means to me. It would be a better alternative.
I recently bought 3 new beys (they're the only ones I only started this recently) They are the shogun steel Bandit Golem, Ronin Dragoon, and Berserker Behemoth. I made 3 combos out of them, but due to my lack of experience I only had the stats on the boxes to go by. The combos are as follow (they're my only beys):

Berserker Dragoon LW160 BSF
Ronin Golem DF145 BDW
Bandit Behemoth SR200 BS

I just wanted to know if I should stick with these, and if not what would be better combos. I'd prefer the best left spin attack I can get using Dragoon.
The crystal wheels shouldn't be used in the combos, use only the metal wheels. Using Zero-G chrome wheels, we can now synchrom beyblades, that is flipping one over and configuring it to attach to the other chrome wheel. The track and bottom directly attach to the bottom chrome wheel. I would go with something like Goriem Dragooon DF145/(SR200?) BSF
If u are going for left spin attack I would use behemoth dragoon lw160bsf
Im looking for a steal spin combo that can win or compete with the zero-g dragoon combos. I don't have dragoon. I made a combo, LDrago Guardian E230 EWD which outlast most MFB stamina types with the exception of tying with phantom___ BGrin. What would be a good combo? Keep in mind I only have the parts from theif pheonic, Samurai Ifrit, Pirates Kraken, and Guardian Leviathan. And i have all if not most MFB peices.
Well duo has proven to beat many(if not all) dragoon combos so a good combo to beat dragoon
Combos is: Duo cancer BGrin and possibly a metal face
Actually it doesn't outclass many MFB stamina types... Duo is a known counter to dragooon so try that instead since LDrago Guardian is outclassed in stamina by Phantom and Duo, it is also outclassed in spin steal by dragooon.
I would try something like Duo BD145/SA165 EWD/BWD
I want a Zero G Stamina and Attack combo. Here are the zero g beys I have:

Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Samurai Pegasis W105R2F
Shinobi Salamander SW165SD
Guardian Leviathan A230JSB
Pirate Orichi 145D
Ronin Dragoon LW160BSF0p0p
(Nov. 05, 2013  9:23 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Actually it doesn't outclass many MFB stamina types... Duo is a known counter to dragooon so try that instead since LDrago Guardian is outclassed in stamina by Phantom and Duo, it is also outclassed in spin steal by dragooon.
BD145 would scrape SA165 would be bst. Duo W145WD is good too.
(Nov. 05, 2013  10:05 PM)AZL Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2013  9:23 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Actually it doesn't outclass many MFB stamina types... Duo is a known counter to dragooon so try that instead since LDrago Guardian is outclassed in stamina by Phantom and Duo, it is also outclassed in spin steal by dragooon.
BD145 would scrape SA165 would be bst. Duo W145WD is good too.
No it wouldn't... I have used BD145 on BWD and it doesn't scrape.... SA165 would be best, but he may not have it since it is a Zero-G piece...
(Nov. 05, 2013  9:59 PM)Goku Hagane Wrote: I want a Zero G Stamina and Attack combo. Here are the zero g beys I have:

Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Samurai Pegasis W105R2F
Pirate Orichi 145D

Try pegasus Ifraid W145R2F and Revizer Dragooon LW160D/SD/CF.
(Nov. 05, 2013  9:59 PM)Goku Hagane Wrote: I want a Zero G Stamina and Attack combo. Here are the zero g beys I have:

Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Samurai Pegasis W105R2F
Pirate Orichi 145D
Pegasis DragoonW145R2F would probably be best against right spin combos.
(Nov. 04, 2013  8:39 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2013  8:35 PM)Goku Hagane Wrote: I want a Zero G combo. Here are the zero g beys I have:

Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Samurai Pegasis W105R
List all of your Metal Saga beys, since only using those two in a Synchrom, with those parts, would not be very good. Tongue_out

I have at least 50 of them. I don't have time to list them all. But here are a few:
Every Pegasus owned by gingka
Every l Drago owned by ryuga
Diablo nemesis x:d
Basalt horogium 145wd
Leviathan dragoon bearing drive and for attack: all I can figure is Pegasus ifraid w145r2f
(Nov. 05, 2013  10:26 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Leviathan dragoon bearing drive and for attack: all I can figure is Pegasus ifraid w145r2f

I can't use synchrom for stamina. Stamina types are suppossed to be light.
I though when u said u wanted a zero g stamina and attack u ment with sychromes. But I would use duo cancer w145wd or bearing drive
(Nov. 05, 2013  10:29 PM)Goku Hagane Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2013  10:26 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Leviathan dragoon bearing drive and for attack: all I can figure is Pegasus ifraid w145r2f

I can't use synchrom for stamina. Stamina types are suppossed to be light.
The combo he listed is actually excellent for stamina since it has the Spin Steal quality. While it is true they are supposed to be light, this custom is actually better than many stamina type customs. Some variations that would make it better are- Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD or Genbull Dragooon F230CF.