"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Nov. 04, 2013  8:35 PM)Goku Hagane Wrote: I want a Zero G combo. Here are the zero g beys I have:

Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Samurai Pegasis W105R
List all of your Metal Saga beys, since only using those two in a Synchrom, with those parts, would not be very good. Tongue_out
Your best choice is probaly ifraid Pegasus w145r2f
(Nov. 04, 2013  8:44 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Your best choice is probaly ifraid Pegasus w145r2f
Pegasis is usually better on bottom in an attack synchrom and Ifraid on top, however I am not sure how well the contact points will be revealed using these too... If you had a gryph you could make Pegasis Gryph W145R2F (or if you had GB145/S130/CH120 use that) If you have Bahamdia make Bahamdia Ifraid (Same track and tip setup)
Oh yeah I get the whole wat is better on to and bottom mixed
Up lol
whats a good combo to litterally oberliate a dragoon griffin sa165wsf synchrome and kracken levaithan(not sure which track and tip)

like smash them to pieces name the parts so i can see if i have them have almost all metal fight beys and shogun beys
cause he broke like all my habro beys and ive been having better luck with takara tomy beys *sniff* *sniff*
(Nov. 04, 2013  10:48 PM)vengetsu Wrote: whats a good combo to litterally oberliate a dragoon griffin sa165wsf synchrome and kracken levaithan(not sure which track and tip)

like smash them to pieces name the parts so i can see if i have them have almost all metal fight beys and shogun beys
cause he broke like all my habro beys and ive been having better luck with takara tomy beys *sniff* *sniff*

I assume you mean in a BB-10(?), since that's what this thread is for, unless otherwise stated.

Try using:

- Duo ____ W145 WD/EWD,SA165 EWD/BWD
-Wyvang Dragoon BD145 RDF
-Killerken Dragoon SA165 EWD
-Wyvang Wyanvg____ RF/R2F
(Nov. 04, 2013  10:55 PM)vengetsu Wrote: what about tke takara tomy shogun set (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyb...19e25867ba)
useful at all?

This would go in Purchase Consultation, and yes, its very useful.
hey leone 19

what track would you use to smash those beys my friend has told me that sa165 has barrrage

any ways which track would you use?
(Nov. 04, 2013  10:58 PM)vengetsu Wrote: hey leone 19

what track would you use to smash those beys my friend has told me that sa165 has barrrage

any ways which track would you use?

GB145, H145, or W145. It is a Top-Tier combo.
so that woould break his his bey?

or would he break mines

it would beat kracken leviathan (dont know what track and tip) and girffin dragoon sa165wsf to pieces
i think that he would probaly break the gb so im guessing h145 i might use
(Nov. 04, 2013  11:03 PM)vengetsu Wrote: so that woould break his his bey?

or would he break mines

Um, the point of a good combination or battle, to add, isn't to break your opponent's top.

No, the combo is intended to (hopefully) defeat it; not break it.

H145 can be broken more easily, compared to GB145.
Yeah wyvang wyvang W145 RF/R2F is really heavy and would be broken easily by another bey
And with its weight it has decent attack and defense. You should probably buy/add to this combo
A MSF-H for more weight on it
(Nov. 04, 2013  11:07 PM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: Yeah wyvang wyvang W145 RF/R2F is really heavy and would be broken easily by another bey
And with its weight it has decent attack and defense. You should probably buy/add to this combo
A MSF-H for more weight on it

Where do you get the idea it'd break another Synchrom?

Its certainly heavy, but its not going to do that, very easily... Tongue_out
what combo would break his bey i want revenge

how bout double dragoon
(Nov. 04, 2013  11:09 PM)vengetsu Wrote: what combo would break his bey i want revenge

That's not really the point of this thread; the point is to help bladers build good combos.

We don't really encourage "revenge" and breaking other's Beyblades.
I gave you combos that would (most likely) defeat what you asked, so... yeah.
Sorry for that typo I mean to say it wouldn't be broken easily by another bey
Because he was asking if this combo or his friend's combo would break
BBG25 Killerken Balro A230WB
is this even gonna beat him? cause i have a few beys thta i dont even bother trying like this one
(Nov. 04, 2013  11:11 PM)vengetsu Wrote: BBG25 Killerken Balro A230WB
is this even gonna beat him? cause i have a few beys thta i dont even bother trying like this one

Please read the list of combos I gave you- as you asked for already...
That would most likely not beat the beys you asked about... Tongue_out
Maybe it might beat him,it depends what he uses and that combo is tall,heavy and good for defense so it might
(Nov. 04, 2013  11:13 PM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: Maybe it might beat him,it depends what he uses and that combo is tall,heavy and good for defense so it might

He said what combos he was battling, I gave him a list posts ago, which he hasn't seemed to listen to.

Killerken is mainly used for Defense/Stamina, Balro is mainly used for Attack, A230 suffers from recoil, and WB is very outclassed for Defense. Overall, making it not one of the best Beyblades to use.

Vengestsu-
Orojya Reviser would (most likely) not win, either.

Dude, seriously, please read and consider the list I gave you - this is getting to be a bit out of hand.
Orojya Revizer T125JB how abvout this

ugh
Just to weigh in here, Breaking beyblades is not really the point of this thread, yes. Also "breaking" them is not very likely- it has happened I'm sure, but on very rare occasions. I have never "broken a bey" I have broken a couple pieces by freak accidents alone. Even using the most dangerous attack type setups, I have never even chipped a metal wheel... I have seen this happen in fake beyblades more than anything. Also S130 is better than using H145, W145, and even GB145 IMO also adding a MSF-L would help.
Yeah I argree with you, leone19 your helping him and he's being kinda stubborn by not looking at the combos you reccomended him
You don't have your beyrank for nothing,though, your awesome with combos