"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
just got a scythe kronos and duo uranus from takara tomy

good combo to beat some shogun synchromes?
I think Duo Uranus/Kronos 230 EDS is good for stamina
If say duo Kronos t125eds to kill dragooon combos
what do you mean duo kronos t125eds?

in english please
Use duo Uranus Metal wheel and the rest of scythe kronos
Some dragooon combos
Um, has there been testing it can beat Dragoon combos?

Which Dragoon combos?

You can't recommend a combo you think will be good, just because you think it will be good.

You need to back it up.
I'm sure he's just using his knowledge of how well Duo can defeat most Dragooon combos.

T125EDS isn't the best track/tip set up for an Anti-Spin-Stealer, somwthing with WD, EWD, etc.

Vengetsu, if you have any other worthwile parts please list them, in not you can try to go with this:

Duo Kronos? T125WD

It has a chance to beat some defense combos and other mediocre stamina types. It may also beat a couple of mediocre Dragooon combos? something like Killerken Dragooon d125 wd.
what parts should i use?
i have aloti like all spin tracks and tips so jsut name them in english and not in syckthe duo whatever

OH AND MY FIREND BEYS ARE SERIOUS IT borke 3 phantom orion s from takara tomy that is why i hate shogun steel i need combo thattl obelirate his bey into a million pices jsut like a he borkle my bey

borke*

BROKE*

how about hell pegasis 100 rf?

or hell crown 130fb

Lightning L-Drago H145RF?
Okay I was hoping to make a very elegantly looking and moving bey combination. I have Big Bang Pegasis FGrin, Diablo Nemesis XGrin, Dark Wolf DF145FS, and Duo Uranus 230WD in my collection so far but I'll look into buying suggestion parts/beys for an elegant combo.
(Nov. 02, 2013  8:19 PM)Fluttershy Wrote: Okay I was hoping to make a very elegantly looking and moving bey combination. I have Big Bang Pegasis FGrin, Diablo Nemesis XGrin, Dark Wolf DF145FS, and Duo Uranus 230WD in my collection so far but I'll look into buying suggestion parts/beys for an elegant combo.

Duo Nemesis DF145WD/FGrin
whats a good ocmbo to litterally oberliate a dragoon griffin synchrome and kracken levaithan

like smash them to pieces name the parts so i can see if i have them have almost all metal fight beys and shogun beys
(Nov. 02, 2013  8:45 PM)vengetsu Wrote: whats a good ocmbo to litterally oberliate a dragoon griffin synchrome and kracken levaithan

like smash them to pieces name the parts so i can see if i have them have almost all metal fight beys and shogun beys

What Griffin Dragoon synchrome are you referring to? Like which track and tip?

We could help you, if you gave us the exact name for it, i.e:

"Griffin Dragoon C145WSF".
(Nov. 02, 2013  11:52 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2013  8:45 PM)vengetsu Wrote: whats a good ocmbo to litterally oberliate a dragoon griffin synchrome and kracken levaithan

What Griffin Dragoon synchrome are you referring to? Like which track and tip?

We could help you, if you gave us the exact name for it, i.e:

"Griffin Dragoon C145WSF".
I think he means the one that comes in the Hasbro synchrome pack, which is Griffin Dragoon SAI65WSF, I believe.
I want to make a f230 cf combo.here are my chrome wheels:
Ifraid
Begaridos
Goriem
Leviathan
Leviathan
Saramanda
Saramanda
Pegasus
Gryph
Pm me for your combos that you can do with these chrome wheels!
Try gryph Pegasus
(Nov. 03, 2013  11:20 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Try gryph Pegasus

More like Leviathan^2. It's the closest to genbull^2.
Leviathan Begaridos?
my combo is death pegasus red BD MF-L
(Nov. 04, 2013  12:47 AM)tsagai Wrote: my combo is death pegasus red BD MF-L

Um, that's not a real combo.

There is no part called "red', haha. If you mean a red BGrin, I don't believe any were made (?).

If anything, list all of your beys so we can build you the best combo possible. Grin
He means red Pegasus from wing Pegasus
(Nov. 03, 2013  5:36 PM)vengetsu Wrote: sa165wsf as the track and bottom
Duo does an excellent job at countering the spin equalizing of dragooon so you can try Duo ___ SA165EWD or if you do want to "smash it to pieces" I would suggest getting two wyvangs or balros...
I want a Zero G Stamina and Attack combo. Here are the zero g beys I have:

Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Samurai Pegasis W105R2F
Shinobi Salamander SW165SD
Guardian Leviathan A230JSB
Pirate Orichi 145D
Ronin Dragoon LW160BSF