"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Well BSF is only really good if you have Gryph Gryph and E230, or if you play ZG where it's great for sway defense.

GF is great on Bahamdia Dragooon SP230 GF, which you can make.

I'd use Wyvang Dragooon SA165 R2F and Wyvang Wyvang SW145 R2F for attack. See if you have any other 145 height tracks, because SW145 has awful synergy with Wyvang.

If you get a MF, Revizer Girago SA165 MF is good, and fairly creative IMO.

Get another Genbull and make Genbull Genbull SR200 TB
(Aug. 13, 2013  6:17 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: @Th!nk: I was looking for a different angle, trying with Saramanda^2 _____BSF/GF but no luck! Tongue_out EDIT: Still, I think SA165 (attack mode) GF/LF can be better than "E230" based attackers on Zero-G, but that is something I'm not going to made for now

Lazer:
-for Wyvang Wyvang there is a thread that it seems to work much better on 145 height based tracks
-I'm using EWD for Meteo L-Drago (I really love that combo to disassemble it)
-I don't have 2 Revizers, I had 3 but sold 2 of them, RB and E230 to a friend (he now has Revizer Revizer E230RSF, RB is for Jade _____ F230RB, a wobbler attacker)
Thanks for the suggestions : D

How bout Bergados Dragooon SA165R2F
(Aug. 13, 2013  6:18 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Well BSF is only really good if you have Gryph Gryph and E230, or if you play ZG where it's great for sway defense.

GF is great on Bahamdia Dragooon SP230 GF, which you can make.

I'd use Wyvang Dragooon SA165 R2F and Wyvang Wyvang SW145 R2F for attack. See if you have any other 145 height tracks, because SW145 has awful synergy with Wyvang.

If you get a MF, Revizer Girago SA165 MF is good, and fairly creative IMO.

Get another Genbull and make Genbull Genbull SR200 TB

for a 145 based wyvang combo I want to obtain AD145 (I given mine some time ago), for Wyvang Dragooon SA165R2F I though of use begirados or pegasis instead and see what happen by myself :P

I used Gryph Gryph E230BSF but my inner child wasn't satisfied (I can't do it again, I give the parts to my nephew because he was doing good in school and he lost them)

I admit I didn't try Bahamdia Dragooon SP230GF, I should try it

I want to try Revizer Girago because is good has you said but also is different because it uses MF and is real anti attack combo (remembering the explanation given of how this combo works and its lack of rotational recoil

Thanks for your opinion!

Commentary: yes, I gave many of my beyblades to people has gifts, either because they didn't have money for hobbies and I wanted to help them out or (like my nephew) I wanted to give him a price for their effort

(Aug. 13, 2013  6:32 PM)AZL Wrote: How bout Bergados Dragooon SA165R2F

told that to ShinobuXD but you posted before me :P thanks anyway!

EDIT: It seems to difficult to find something I don't know when I read most of the lastest combos LOL
hi, i just got back into beyblades but i can't for the life of me remember the names of any of the spin tracks or tips i have, along with some of my fusion wheels and most of my energy rings. (i've never had it diagnosed but i think i have a real memory problem. most of the time i can't remember the specifics of 20 minutes or longer ago for some reason) anyways, i took pictures of all my pieces, and tried to make original beyblade versions out of the ones i had that i could find on the beywiki, but it ended up i had a ridiculous amount of pics. i turned them into urls using a program i have but i wanted to make sure it would be okay to post them before i did. so, would it be okay?
Yes of course! If you were looking for a combo then that's what this thread is for, but if you were looking for the names go to the Ask A Question Get An Answer! thread. Wink
(Aug. 13, 2013  6:17 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: @Th!nk: I was looking for a different angle, trying with Saramanda^2 _____BSF/GF but no luck! Tongue_out EDIT: Still, I think SA165 (attack mode) GF/LF can be better than "E230" based attackers on Zero-G, but that is something I'm not going to made for now

Lazer:
-for Wyvang Wyvang there is a thread that it seems to work much better on 145 height based tracks
-I don't have 2 Revizers, I had 3 but sold 2 of them, RB and E230 to a friend (he now has Revizer Revizer E230RSF, RB is for Jade _____ F230RB, a wobbler attacker)
Is Jade Jupiter F230RB a decent bey in both the Zero-G stadiums and the BB-10?
I'm not sure many people have tested it, it's designed to be a wobbler, iirc, but I'm not sure Jade would be very efficient, but I could be wrong. Testing needs to be done though.
No, not really. Jade is useless and F230 only works well with CF/GCF Smile
Could it be a substitute for Death ___ F230CF?
(Aug. 15, 2013  3:42 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: Could it be a substitute for Death ___ F230CF?

While I do not believe Jade has been tested with F230, I do not believe that it will give similar results to that of Death.

You could do some tests though if you feel that it has potential though.
(Aug. 15, 2013  3:56 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2013  3:42 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: Could it be a substitute for Death ___ F230CF?

While I do not believe Jade has been tested with F230, I do not believe that it will give similar results to that of Death.

I don't have a BB-10 nor the parts to make top tier left spin synchrome beys Unhappy
(Aug. 15, 2013  4:12 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote:

I don't have a BB-10 nor the parts to make top tier left spin synchrome beys Unhappy

Sorry for getting off-topic sorta, but I'll do test results for you and let you know how it does, although I doubt it'll do good.

You could perhaps request the custom you mentioned in the Requests thread to see if it has potential though.
(Aug. 15, 2013  4:17 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2013  3:56 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: While I do not believe Jade has been tested with F230, I do not believe that it will give similar results to that of Death.

Sorry for getting off-topic sorta, but I'll do test results for you and let you know how it does, although I doubt it'll do good.
Thanks Smile could you also use Basalt?
Are there any good combos with C145?
(Aug. 15, 2013  1:57 PM)ryukiba Wrote: Are there any good combos with C145?

There were, but they are all extremely outclassed.

Some of them were: Libra C145 WB and Earth Bull C145 WB
Ok thanks for the combosSmile
(Aug. 15, 2013  3:22 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote:

Lazer:
Is Jade Jupiter F230RB a decent bey in both the Zero-G stadiums and the BB-10?

Sorry for not answer this before, if I remember right, Ingulit made "Jade Cancer TH170RB" but is outclassed, the combo was found when the synchrom took place, if you really want to use jade, that would be the combo (if like I said I remember right) but only for casual play

F230 still need testing though
Can you make me some combos using the zero g chrome wheels?
Energy Rings: Aries/virgo/leone/striker/horoseus/byxis/orso/pegasus 12&3/zurafa/quetzacoatl/Nemesis X/Kronos/perseus/wolf/scorpio/kerbecs/bull/cetus/lacerta/sagittario 2/orion/nemesis/L-Drago 12&3/dragonis/cancer/cygnus
Metal Wheels: Rock/earth/storm/lightning/gravity/hyper/vulcan/grand/flame/ray/torch/galaxy/basalt x2/hell/Diablo/Flash/Phantom/night/mid-night/BigBang/Destructor/Death/Proto/Scythe/Meteo/Omega/Kries
Chrome wheels:
Leviathan/Orochi/Salamander/Ifrit/Pheonix
Tracks:
DF145/125/D125/WA130/AD145/GB145/SW145x2/WD145/230x2/145/105/85/BD145x2/DF145/F/S130/LW105/TH170/125/E230/A230/W145/
Tips:
WD/R2F/RF/D/B/XF/JB/WB/HF/DS/MB/LF/RDF/EDS/JSB/CF/GCF/RS/MF/CS
Attack: Ifrit Phoenix gb145/s130/w145 rf/r2f
Defense: leviathan Salamander bd145 cs
Stamina: none
Balance: none
But isn't E230 a better defense track then BD145??
In some cases it is, but I guess it's just personal preference. And what your metagame looks like.
(Aug. 16, 2013  1:10 AM)SagemodeDC Wrote: But isn't E230 a better defense track then BD145??

Really depends on the custom it is being used in as well as what it is going up against.
i know this is gonna be long but just bear with me here. i have no clue whatsoever how this would go together in a good combo without some help or another. for a while i mainly used my basalt horogium with a GB145 spin track and a WD tip but then i found an article on the beywiki on basalt horogium saying it's not a very good bey, so i have absolutely no idea where to go from here. anyways, here's my list of bey pieces, as spoilerfied as i could get it to save space. also, there is an introduction message to the list as it helps explain some things i thought needed explaining.

hi, this is a list of all the pieces i have and i was hoping someone would be able to help me figure out how i could best put all these together. i realize this is a lot of pieces so i understand if you can't help.
all the proper names and descriptions under the main text on the piece are taken from the answers i got in the ask a question thread. all rights for identifying the parts for me go to their respective owners though i cannot type the names of them as my memory really is horrible and this was edited and written in my computer's word processor. sorry and thanks to all the people who helped me out. also, i have put quick notes by each of the links telling how many of each piece i have and some personal notes i thought should be in there.

edit: i should've put this in originally but my main preference is usually a stamina/defence type i think it's called, but i'm not above using attack types.

You could make Burn Bull/Aquario 145WD/SD for an okay stamina custom, though it is outclassed.