"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 02, 2013  9:43 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Wyvang doesn't scrape.

thank you very much.
Anyone have any scythe combos
Scythe Cygnus/Uranus 85 RS
MF-H Sythe Uranus 85/90 RS

EDIT: Beaten by the Doctor lol
I don't have uranus. i listed my parts a few pages back if you want to look.
I'm to lazy to look back... Any small clear wheel should do the job, pisces should be a good substitute.
If you're too lazy i guess you have to hand your launcher in to the bey-police. jk what about scythe saggitario c145 ms
(Aug. 03, 2013  12:04 AM)GAMMADRACO Wrote: If you're too lazy i guess you have to hand your launcher in to the bey-police. jk what about scythe saggitario c145 ms

You will never catch me alive!! Lol But MS has pretty bad balance, I guess you could try these outclassed stamina customs MF Sythe Bull BD145EDS or Sythe Bull AD145WD
No, that's a terrible combo. The ones already suggested should be the best.
(Aug. 03, 2013  12:04 AM)GAMMADRACO Wrote: If you're too lazy i guess you have to hand your launcher in to the bey-police. jk what about scythe saggitario c145 ms
EDIT: Ninja'd byTri and Yuko. XD

That is a horrible combo:
Reasons:

1. Scythe is really good with MF-H Scythe Uranus 85 RS, not too too much else after that, besides the stuff Yuko suggested

2. Saggitario isn't a really well balanced CW for Stamina beys

3. C145 is outclassed (by W145, AD145, or even GB145 for example)

4. MS is awful. The stamina is horrible, and its balance is terrible
And MS has very low defense.
(Aug. 03, 2013  12:07 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:

You will never catch me alive!! Lol But MS has pretty bad balance, I guess you could try these outclassed stamina customs MF Sythe Bull BD145EDS or Sythe Bull AD145WD

Hope you have the stamina of of a beyblade, or else the bey police will lock you up with Rago! lol jk and I know Ms has bad balance but if you put it with more balanced parts then wont it even out?
No it will make the entire bey unbalanced, it might help some. You should go with sythe Kronos 85 rs.
(Aug. 03, 2013  12:34 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: No it will make the entire bey unbalanced, it might help some. You should go with sythe Kronos 85 rs.

Is it okay if the Rs is really worn down. it still acts like it did out of the package but jw
I agree and if you are that worried about your RS then it must be REALLY worn down because most rubber tips are better with a little wear but I agree with the above listing, and i think someone else already recommended it but scythe bull bd145eds is a pretty ok bey and it is a good place to start if you are trying to build customs because it is good but not godly so you can improve. just remember the type triangle (stamina beats defense, defense beats attack and attack beats stamina) and try to make a defense type that has a high win percentage against it . and when you have that defense type try to make an attack that can beat it and repeat in continuum until you have high if not top tier beys. this info has probably been stated thousands of times but every blader should remember this method and they should also remember never to overlook some "outclassed" pieces because , tough rare, they work wonders with certain parts
Sincerly Dreyson the Djinn
Actually scythe bull BD145EDS is outclassed and Duo Cygnus BD145CS/RSF is better. Scythe Uranus is better than your combo and we have lists of top tiers so...
Sorry if I sounded rude.
(Aug. 03, 2013  2:52 AM)AZL Wrote: Actually scythe bull BD145EDS is outclassed and Duo Cygnus BD145CS/RSF is better. Scythe Uranus is better than your combo and we have lists of top tiers so...
Sorry if I sounded rude.

no not at all thank you for telling me but i was recommending the scythe bull combo because the parts are slightly easier to obtain and because i knew it wasn't top tier I was hoping that he would use the bey combo to use as a decent test subject so he can make a slightly higher tier defense bey. i would relly like more people to do this because even though we do have a good amount of top tiers i would like to see more "niche" customs if you know what i mean. or customs much more availible to kids who can't buy multiple import beyblades for top tier parts
but i do thank you for the politness and I didn't find it rude and thanks for the combo
now where did i put that CS of mine...
Do you want a combo? Just post your parts.
Actually yes let me see here...
(i will only list somewhat useful{unless it is a part i am curious about} pieces since i have a large collectors case)
Wheels
earth,burn?,ugh... hasbro scythe and variaries, cosmo, Beat, lightning.
tracks
bd145, ad145, 230, c145.
tips
r2f, wd, wb, eds, ewd, es, sd, rf.
the rest of my collection is mostly hasbro hollows
(Aug. 03, 2013  3:14 AM)Ifrit Wrote: Actually yes let me see here...
(i will only list somewhat useful{unless it is a part i am curious about} pieces since i have a large collectors case)
Wheels
earth,burn?,ugh... hasbro scythe and variaries, cosmo, Beat, lightning.
tracks
bd145, ad145, 230, c145.
tips
r2f, wd, wb, eds, ewd, es, sd, rf.
the rest of my collection is mostly hasbro hollows

Welcome to the WBO! Smile

Anywho...

Attack: Lightning L-Drago BD145R2F and/or Cosmic ____ AD145R2F

Defense: Earth ____ C145WB

Stamina: Earth ____ AD145WD

Most of these were top-tier combos around 3 years ago, but not so much now :\ You should stock up on some shogun steel. Smile Try for some defense tips too, IE CS/RB/RDF/RS/RSF.
does company matter i get pimarily hasbro but i do have an import orojya but i still need a an ifrit wheel(I wanted to do testing of this synchrom) but thank you for the recomendations but is that stamina combo really that much better than my current custom

EDIT: my current defense bey is basalt bull c145 WB
(Aug. 03, 2013  3:33 AM)Ifrit Wrote: does company matter i get pimarily hasbro but i do have an import orojya but i still need a an ifrit wheel(I wanted to do testing of this synchrom) but thank you for the recomendations but is that stamina combo really that much better than my current custom

EDIT: my current defense bey is basalt bull c145 WB

What??? You've got basalt? That changes everything...

Attack: Lightning L-Drago BD145R2F / Cosmic ____ AD145R2F

Defense: Basalt Bull C145WB

Stamina: Basalt Bull AD145WD

Anti-attack:
Basalt Bull BD145RF (this will do much, much better against attackers than the defense custom I gave you Smile)
oh... i knew basalt was good but I didn't know it had completely replace earth in the meta-game.
do you know someone who is willing to give up an ifrit chrome wheel i want to test it with orojya 90(?) and r2f/XF
hasbro:galaxy pegasus, phantom orion hyperblade, diablo nemesis hyperblade, hades kerbecs, teisted tempo, ray striker, burn fireblaze, bakushin susanow,l drago destroy hyperblade, evil befall, screw capricorn, meteo l drago, meteo l drago assault mode, lightning l drago, storm aquario, grand cetus blue, gravity destroyer, earth virgo, night virgo, fury capricorn, midnight bull, poison zurafa, nightmare rex, rock leone, rock aries, flame saggitario, flame libra, thermal pisces, flame byxis, rock scorpio, and fire synchrome 2-pack.
Takara Tomy: ultimate synchrome dx set defense stamina, scythe kronos, variares, and possibly(if i win the auction) df105, lrf, and custom metal faces pack
if possible, i would like 1 attack type for hasbro stadiums, 1 attack type for bb-10, 1 attack type for zero-g stadium,1 defense type for hasbro stadiums, 1 defense type for bb-10, 1 defense type for zero-g stadium, 1 stamina type for hasbro stadiums, 1 stamina type for bb-10, 1 stamina type for zero-g stadium,
Attack: Salamander Ifrit LW105CF(Hasbro Stadium)
Attack: Goreim Wyvang 145R2F(BB-10)
Attack: Same thing as BB-10 except the track is 160.