Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Wing over Death? Why would you do that?
H145/AD145 for Defense? Hell no! XD

Defense- Uncustomized Death Quetzalcoatl or Death Bull 90RF/RDF (the RF one is Meow!'s combo, to be used in Attack mode)
Well he didnt have an attack type. I always thought wing was okay for defense... XD
Yes Wing is great for Defense. In this specific combo- Wing 90RS - it is/was top tier as well.
But Death > Wing. So yeah!

Oh, and if he doesn't have an Attack type, using a good Defense wheel for Attack, thus making him use a comparatively inferior Defense wheel for Defense isn't a good idea.
I mean, if some part is the best Attack/Defense/Stamina part one's got, don't use that part for some other purpose just to fill up an empty slot. That way, you give him a not-so-good (Attack) combo (in this case), while also spoiling his Defense combo. Wink
By the way, Wing and Duo are Hasbro's hollowed out versions...

Why not AD145 for defense? Why 90 track? I thought the low track was good for attack?

And don't worry about using a part more than once, if it's good for both attack and defense! I can swap out the parts to make the bey.

Is Death really my best wheel for Attack, Defense, and Stamina?

So...

Attack: Death ___ 105 RF
Defense: Death Quetzalcoatl/ Bull 90RF/RDF
Stamina: Death leone 230 d/145 wd

Is that good?

How about a combo for Balance too? I forgot about that.
Then dont use wing at all. Stick with death like Jan said.
(Jul. 25, 2013  5:26 PM)Buu Wrote: By the way, Wing and Duo are Hasbro's hollowed out versions...

In that case Death Bull 90 RDF is probably your best bet overall.
Ok, I just got a dark night dragooon so I need some good combos using it's pieces.
Here are my beys:
Dark night dragooon
Pirates killer ken
Thief phoenic
Gladiator bahamdia
Shinobi saramanda
Guardian reviser
Samurai ifraid
Samurai Pegasus
Thief saramanda F230SF
AND ALL THE METAL FIGHT BEYS!!!
Thanks in advance!
EDIT: also, can I get some of the best combos of every type? I use both a bb-10 and a zero g attack type stadium.
(Jul. 25, 2013  6:56 PM)Karl Wrote: Ok, I just got a dark night dragooon so I need some good combos using it's pieces.
Here are my beys:
Dark night dragooon
Pirates killer ken
Thief phoenic
Gladiator bahamdia
Shinobi saramanda
Guardian reviser
Samurai ifraid
Samurai Pegasus
Thief saramanda F230SF
Thanks in advance!
EDIT: also, can I get some of the best combos of every type? I use both a bb-10 and a zero g attack type stadium.
Reviser Dragooon B:D would be good for Stamina in both Zero G and BB-10.
Duo Cygnus W145WD would be another good Stamina and really good against left spins.
Do you have any metal faces?
If you have all of the MFB Beys, check out the Tiers list and just use the customs from there. Some that are listed include:

Attack:
Flash Escolpio GB145 R2F

Defense:
MF-H Duo Aquario BD145 CS/RB/RDF

Stamina:
Phantom Gasher W145 WD/EWD

Balance:
MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145 R2F/RF

As far as your Synchromes:

Revizer Dragoon SA165 EWD is a top tier Stamina Custom.

Bahamdia Ifraid SA165 R2F
(Jul. 25, 2013  6:56 PM)Karl Wrote: Ok, I just got a dark night dragooon so I need some good combos using it's pieces.
Here are my beys:
Dark night dragooon
Pirates killer ken
Thief phoenic
Gladiator bahamdia
Shinobi saramanda
Guardian reviser
Samurai ifraid
Samurai Pegasus
Thief saramanda F230SF
Thanks in advance!

Adding to what Ragerblade and Kai Hiwatari suggested, you can also use

For the BB-10
Attack: Killerken Dragooon DF105/LW105 LRF; MF-H Flash Escolpio/Orion CH120 R2F
Defense: MSF Killerken Reviser/(Dragooon ?) BD145/E230 CS/RSF/RB
Stamina: Duo Cygnus/Cancer 230 D / 160 PD / B:D (B:D's primarily used against Left-spin)
Balance: Death (Attack Mode) Cancer/Escolpio/Bakushin 90/100 RF; MF-M/H Duo Cygnus/Cancer 230 MB

For Zero-G
Sway Attack/Balance: MSF Pheonic/Killerken/Reviser Dragooon F230 CF/GCF
Sway Defense: MSF Killerken Reviser E230 BSF/MB/RSF/RS

There's more combos that you can make but refer to these pages:
1) BB-10: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Public-C...sion-BB-10
2) Zero-G: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Zero-G-D...dated-6-11
I have metal faces and metal face customs but no metal stone faces or metal stone face customs...

Kai about that reviser dragooon, I dont have a sa160.
(Jul. 25, 2013  7:58 PM)Karl Wrote: I have metal faces and metal face customs but no metal stone faces or metal stone face customs...

So your Shinobi Saramanda didn't come with a Metal Stone Face? Ah, well it doesn't matter, these combos can still be used without an MSF. Its just the little weight added can help with swaying and/or weight distribution.
Best attack defense stamina balance combo between just these parts?

Flame Sagittario C145S
Dark Bull H145SD
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
AD145
D
WD
WF

Btw, can anyone tell me the worst metal wheel, worst clear wheel, worst track, and worst tip out of these?

Proto Nemesis AD145D
Duo Ice-Titan 230WD
Wing Pegasis 90WF
(Jul. 25, 2013  11:27 PM)Buu Wrote: Best attack defense stamina balance combo between just these parts?

Flame Sagittario C145S
Dark Bull H145SD
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
AD145
D
WD
WF

Btw, can anyone tell me the worst metal wheel, worst clear wheel, worst track, and worst tip out of these?

Proto Nemesis AD145D
Duo Ice-Titan 230WD
Wing Pegasis 90WF

This should be alright:

Attack: Storm Pegasus H145?/105? RF
Defence: Rock Leone C145? WB
Stamina: Flame Bull AD145 WD/D
Balance: Nothing really, sorry.

and for that I'd say:

Worst Clear Wheel: Nemesis/Proto
Worst Metal Wheel: Proto/Nemesis
Worst Track: They all are pretty useful, so there's no bad ones there.
Worst Tip: Wide Flat
90 could scrape so you could try that. 230 could also work for stamina. I guess.
what does anyone think is a good combo, is Duo cancer (just got a cancer CW and nee to update my sig) SA165D good?
(Jul. 26, 2013  12:48 AM)AZL Wrote: what does anyone think is a good combo, is Duo cancer (just got a cancer CW and nee to update my sig) SA165D good?

It would be much better with WD or BWD.
It seems like it would perform well, I am just not sure if it is better than the listed top tier Stamina customs that use Duo.
(Jul. 26, 2013  12:53 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2013  12:48 AM)AZL Wrote: what does anyone think is a good combo, is Duo cancer (just got a cancer CW and nee to update my sig) SA165D good?

I thought BWD was bad. When I saw it with Berserker Begirados, it made the entire bey horrible, spinning mostly for one minute. I dunno, maybe it was weight distribution. I would go with WD because BWD is taller, and then there would be more balance loss.
(Jul. 26, 2013  2:11 AM)Striker Phantom Wrote:

I thought BWD was bad. When I saw it with Berserker Begirados, it made the entire bey horrible, spinning mostly for one minute. I dunno, maybe it was weight distribution. I would go with WD because BWD is taller, and then there would be more balance loss.

Actually, the combo of Duo Cancer SA165BWD is much better than Duo Cancer SA165WD, it's a really good combo, and is used in many tournaments.

It probably looked really bad since it was on a very light Beyblade, which was probably around 35 grams, and it was probably very unbalanced, and looked bad.

Otherwise, BWD is an amazing tip for Stamina, and it's really good! It's on the Top-Tier list for a couple of combos as well!
(Jul. 26, 2013  2:11 AM)Striker Phantom Wrote:

Yes, you are correct. The weight distribution is what throws it off balance. I would use it with the duo fusion wheel, but thats just me
Hey guys, I'm looking for good attack/defense combos (Zero-G) out of these parts (for BB-10):

Chrome Wheels:
Ifraid, Saramanda, Balro, Gargole, Girago, Gryph, Dragooon, Phoenic

Tracks (that maybe could be useful):
85, 90, 100, 105, GB145, LW160, SA165, E230

Tips (that maybe could be useful):
RF, RSF, RDF, R²F, CS, GCF

I don't have any Metal Stone Faces now and I have many other Beyparts, but I think these would be interesting...
What about Gryph Dragooon LW160RF/R²F/GCF as attack and Girago Gargole SA165RSF/RDF/CS as defense combo? I don't have any idea at all Grin
Balro Dragooon SA165 (attack mode)R2F/RF.
(Jul. 26, 2013  4:00 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Hey guys, I'm looking for good attack/defense combos (Zero-G) out of these parts (for BB-10):

Chrome Wheels:
Ifraid, Saramanda, Balro, Gargole, Girago, Gryph, Dragooon, Phoenic

Tracks (that maybe could be useful):
85, 90, 100, 105, GB145, LW160, SA165, E230

Tips (that maybe could be useful):
RF, RSF, RDF, R²F, CS, GCF

I don't have any Metal Stone Faces now and I have many other Beyparts, but I think these would be interesting...
What about Gryph Dragooon LW160RF/R²F/GCF as attack and Girago Gargole SA165RSF/RDF/CS as defense combo? I don't have any idea at all Grin

Probably your best bet for defense would be Girago Dragooon SA165RDF (SA165 in defense mode).

It would work better with Reviser, but Girago is great too. Smile
(Jul. 25, 2013  9:47 PM)Vixxterity Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2013  7:58 PM)Karl Wrote: I have metal faces and metal face customs but no metal stone faces or metal stone face customs...

So your Shinobi Saramanda didn't come with a Metal Stone Face? Ah, well it doesn't matter, these combos can still be used without an MSF. Its just the little weight added can help with swaying and/or weight distribution.
I usually get my beys from takara tomy but my bey salamanda and Orojya came from hasbro.......