"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Hey guys, i am looking for a good attack/defense combo with these parts.
Chrome wheels:
Gryph, ifraid. Dragooon, Phoenic, Pegasus,
I have 2 metal stone faces, and have all the parts that came with the beyblades.
(Jul. 23, 2013  11:47 PM)nupmuk Wrote: [quote='nupmuk' pid='1137291' dateline='1374402600']
[quote='nupmuk' pid='1137175' dateline='1374365180']
Could you tell me the best possible combo for the Zero G attack type, My SIG is accurate except that I also have Killerken Balro A230WB.
Nobody has answered mine yet. PS. I also have SF.

Sorry again I just can't seem to get these quotes right.
hey guys im looking for a good attack defense combo with these zero g bey part
chrome wheels:ifraid,orojya,begarados,golem,saramanda,gryph
parts:the parts that came with the beys
Beylegend try Gryph Bergados C145/W145CF
Nupmunk try Diablo ______ ch120/BD145R2F/SF/LRF.
(Jul. 27, 2013  4:18 PM)Anak1n183 Wrote: Hey guys, i am looking for a good attack/defense combo with these parts.
Chrome wheels:
Gryph, ifraid. Dragooon, Phoenic, Pegasus,
I have 2 metal stone faces, and have all the parts that came with the beyblades.

You don't really have the optimal Chrome Wheels for a Defense combo, but you could still make MSF Pegasis Gryph W145CF/GCF for Attack, and MSF Gryph Pegasis or Pegasis Gryph E230BSF for Balance.

(Jul. 27, 2013  4:52 PM)nupmuk Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2013  11:47 PM)nupmuk Wrote: [quote='nupmuk' pid='1137291' dateline='1374402600']
[quote='nupmuk' pid='1137175' dateline='1374365180']
Could you tell me the best possible combo for the Zero G attack type, My SIG is accurate except that I also have Killerken Balro A230WB.
Nobody has answered mine yet. PS. I also have SF.

Sorry again I just can't seem to get these quotes right.

Defense: Revizer Killerken GB145/160/230RS/MB/SF
Stamina: Phantom (Takara) Aquario AD145WD, 160/230D

EDIT: Oh wait, I thought you meant you wanted combos for the Zero-G Attack type stadium, ha ha. In that case, you'd probably be best off using Killerken Balro X:D in XF mode.

(Jul. 27, 2013  5:05 PM)beylegend2000 Wrote: hey guys im looking for a good attack defense combo with these zero g bey part
chrome wheels:ifraid,orojya,begarados,golem,saramanda,gryph
parts:the parts that came with the beys

If you want a Balance type between Attack and Defense, MSF Golem or Gryph Orojya SW145CF might work. You're really lacking in specifically good Attack and Defense parts, though.
You can find all the good combos on the tier list.
To add on, you need to list your parts so we can help make you a good combo.
I need help with a combo using blitz. It's the Hasbro non-mode changing version. I'm working on getting the takara Tomy ver. but until then I need something amazing.
Blitz____ s130/gb145 rf/r2f
so, blitz dragonis gb145 rf would be good?
Yes that would be fine.
Dude this combo stinks! just tried it out in 6 battles it lost 4, won 1 and tied 1..... Unhappy Is there anything else it would be good with??
try biltz ___ CH120r2f/rf also if this doesn't do good it's because hasbro blitz sucks (no offence hasbro blitz)
Are you using a Hasbro stadium?
I am using Hasbro stadium yes. What about the combo Blitz PegasusIII D125 B or something??
Blitz has no use in defense or stamina. Of course it's going to lose in a Hasbto stadium, you shouldn't bother with attack types in a Hasbto stadium. The combo I gave you was one of the best for blitz but it doesn't work in a Hasbto stadium.
This thread is generally for Bb-10 or Zero-G combos, for Hasbro top-tier combos, there is this thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-M...es?page=93
Sorry Tongue_out
(Jul. 27, 2013  9:17 PM)Leone19 Wrote: This thread is generally for Bb-10 or Zero-G combos, for Hasbro top-tier combos, there is this thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-M...es?page=93

No where in the original post of this thread does it say anything about having to use a different thread for Hasbro customs. It is perfectly fine to request one here, since a lot of people do not even have access to a BB-10. Plus, that thread is super outdated.
Witch would be stronger EARTH EAGLE D145 WD or BURN LEONE 145 D
Earth eagle df145 wd, but earth leone 145 wd would be the best out of those parts.
Could someone help me with a Defense Combo please:

Faces: Metal Face-Heavy, Metal Face-Light, Pegasus lll, Leone ll, L-Drago, Sagittario ll, Eagle, Libra, Uranus, Unicornio

Clear Wheels: Pegasus, Leone, L-Drago(Destroy), Sagittario, Eagle, Libra, Uranus, Unicornio

Metal Wheels: Dark, Death, Kreis, Duo, Flame, Destroy, Blitz, Storm, Earth, Rock, Poison, Forbidden, Variares, Basalt, Omega, Diablo, Nightmare, Night, Counter

Tracks: SA165, D125, 230, AD145, A230, E230, F230, SW145, R145, DF145, 145, 90

Bottoms: BWD, EWD, WD, PD, SD, D, GF, GCF, CF, F, HF/S, WF, HF, RF, R²F, LRF, LF, MB, B, WB, BS
MF-H Duo Pegasis III/Sagittario II E230 MB.

Somewhere along the lines you will need a Defensive bottom, such as RSF, RB, etc., since it's vital to the combination.
(Jul. 28, 2013  3:27 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Earth eagle df145 wd, but earth leone 145 wd would be the best out of those parts.
Earth Eagle 145WD would be best because Eagle has good synergy with Earth.