"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 23, 2013  10:43 PM)Armadurn Wrote: What is a good combo? Is this combo good Reviser Wyvang SA165BWD

Look at the tier list, and no ot doesnt have enogh defense to support attacks consistently, not enogh stamina to OS, not enogh attack to KO consistently

(Jul. 23, 2013  10:43 PM)GAMMADRACO Wrote: Hey, can anyone suggest a combo using either the blitz metal wheel or the Dragonis clear wheel??
Or if they would be good together that'd me awesome!!

Blotz kerbecs/dragonis s130 rf, list your parts if you can't make this custom to build you a similair one.
Maybe Diablo dragonis TR145GF/RF.
Why would you use S130, a balance/defense track, in a attack combo?
A WA130 would be better!

Blitz Lacerta 80 XF
Actually S130 is an attack track, you can use BD145 in attack combos.
BD145's normal mode sucks! you can only use boost mode with the hell metal wheel!
(Jul. 23, 2013  11:01 PM)eaglenemesis Wrote: Why would you use S130, a balance/defense track, in a attack combo?
A WA130 would be better!

Blitz Lacerta 80 XF

xf is too hard to control, it wont work, and wa130 would most certainly not work better.
(Jul. 23, 2013  11:05 PM)eaglenemesis Wrote: BD145's normal mode sucks! you can only use boost mode with the hell metal wheel!
No, it's actually really good for defence...
(Jul. 23, 2013  11:05 PM)eaglenemesis Wrote: BD145's normal mode sucks! you can only use boost mode with the hell metal wheel!

It only sucks with hell, its way beter with many defense customizations too.
how about blitz nemesis 80 R2F?
Yeas that works, but a heavier track woukd give it more smash, but it still works okay. But it's out-classed.
Wing is only gppd for defense, and its reallupy outclassed anyways.
Mainly b:d because of its amazing uses in the zero g stadium. Next woukd be f:d which is only an okay track.
Does everyone only care about zero-G now?
I did list my parts a few pages back but I don't have tr145 or bd 145. Attack beys should have a lower center of gravity co 145 probably won't work right so wouldn't 100 or something be better
Um...why do you say that? Low attackers aren't really prominent anymore that I know of. Especially in Zero-G. They scrape.
Never battled zero-g sorry.... but would blitz dragonis 130 or t125 be godd idk what tip to put though???
(Jul. 21, 2013  11:30 AM)nupmuk Wrote: [quote='nupmuk' pid='1137175' dateline='1374365180']
Could you tell me the best possible combo for the Zero G attack type, My SIG is accurate except that I also have Killerken Balro A230WB.
Nobody has answered mine yet. PS. I also have SF.

Sorry, messsed up the quote.

(Jul. 23, 2013  11:42 PM)GAMMADRACO Wrote: Never battled zero-g sorry.... but would blitz dragonis 130 or t125 be godd idk what tip to put though???
Probably RF/R²F would be a good tip.

S130 would be better than 130 and CH120 is better than T125.
(Jul. 23, 2013  11:42 PM)GAMMADRACO Wrote: Never battled zero-g sorry.... but would blitz dragonis 130 or t125 be godd idk what tip to put though???

Put a GF/XF/HF/R2F
(Jul. 23, 2013  11:50 PM)eaglenemesis Wrote:

Put a GF/XF/HF/R2F
HF is not a good attack tip. But CF and GCF are some more good attack tips.
eaglenemesis and nupmuk: thanks guys but what are cf and gcf I don't think I'm familiar with those??
They are feom thief phoenic and samurai ifraid, by the way i also helped, of you dont see Uncertain

They are corcle flat and gear circle flat, they can be ised for tornado stall or sway attack in zero g.
@Kyler_the best: sorry i didn't include you Unhappy I have no zero-g beys (sucks right) and this isn't purchase consultation so I won't ask. But are there any pre zero-g tips that would work??
maybe Lf good

its still good for right-spin, even though it was made for left spin

I don't like zero-g Unhappy