"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I need a combo using Omega Dragonis, Big Bang Pegasus F: D,L-Drago Destructor F: S, and Diablo Nemesis X: D. I would really like one using The Dragonis clear wheel, and preferably a stamina type. Thanks. Wink[/font]
You don't have any stamina tips though. Unhappy But try this:

Balance: Diablo Pegasus 3 F : D
Sorry I didn't mean stamina. idk why i put it. and it and the F: __ don't really matter to me. But would the combo Diablo/Big Bang Dragonis F: D be alright?
(Jul. 21, 2013  1:46 AM)GAMMADRACO Wrote: Sorry I didn't mean stamina. idk why i put it. and it and the F: __ don't really matter to me. But would the combo Diablo/Big Bang Dragonis F: D be alright?
bigbang is a VERY bad attack wheel. You are MUCH better off using diablo. and pegasus is also better than dragonis. Wink
so what about track and tip? I'm not going for a beautiful bey. I need something that spins and spins hard
The only track you have is the 85 from omega dragonis.
No i have way more tracks and tips than that. i just would like to use a drive/survive tip but those aren't all i have.
They both suck. Try L-Drago Destroy 85WD if you have it, otherwise use XF. If you use XF put it in attack mode.
Oh do you want to use diablo _____ F : D, or do you want to list the tracks and tips? Its up to you, but the tracks and tips could help.
lets go for a balance or defense type combo with diablo. i don't really want to use L-drago because it has golden paint on it but i will if its necessary to win
If you have a WD you can weak launch it (not toooooo weak).
Diablo pegasus 3 bd145/tr145 r2f or diablo pegasus 3 (your heaviest track) cs/rs/rsf
Thanks guys, I'll test them out and get back to you later. Number 1!
(Jul. 20, 2013  8:58 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: The testing done so far have shown that EWD is a very viable stamina bottom. It's top-tier. Testing has also shown that it precesses at lower spin velocities than WD in an opposite-spin matchup. If anyone has tests showing a difference in the performance between EWD's, then by all means post them. Smile That would be very interesting...

But they are even still because EWD is fragile and easily wears out.
I need a good stamina combo that can defeat my diablo nemesis and basalt horogium with wolf

Fusion wheel:thunder,burn,storm,ray,cyber,earth

Track:145,130,sw145,ed145,wa145,uw145

Tip:es,wd,fs,f,mf
Thanks
Really nothing there man...
Earth ____UW145MF
Earth ______130WD.
(Jul. 21, 2013  4:12 AM)AZL Wrote: Earth ____UW145MF
Earth ______130WD.

That can beat Diablo Nemesis or Basalt Horogium? No.
There both horrible if not stamina then how about defense
Defense won't work.
There both ok
if not stamina then how about defense

Sorry about the other post
what types are these custom beyblades I have forgotten them
earth Pegasus1 gb145 RB
nightmare horogium 145 sd
gravity perseus defence mode r145 r2f
basalt bull 230 cs
burn libra 105 wd
Vulcan byxis CH120 hf
(Jul. 21, 2013  1:06 AM)nupmuk Wrote: Could you tell me the best possible combo for the Zero G attack type, My SIG is accurate except that I also have Killerken Balro A230WB.
e
Nobody has answered mine yet. PS. I also have SF.

(Jul. 21, 2013  9:27 AM)nationsbeyblade Wrote: what types are these custom beyblades I have forgotten them
earth Pegasus1 gb145 RB
nightmare horogium 145 sd
gravity perseus defence mode r145 r2f
basalt bull 230 cs
burn libra 105 wd
Vulcan byxis CH120 hf
Earth Pegasus would be defense
Gravity Perseus would be attack
Basalt Bull is also Defense
Vulcan By is is Attack
Burn Libra is Stamina
And I'm guessing nightmare horogium is stamina too.
(Jul. 21, 2013  11:30 AM)nupmuk Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2013  1:06 AM)nupmuk Wrote: Could you tell me the best possible combo for the Zero G attack type, My SIG is accurate except that I also have Killerken Balro A230WB.
Nobody has answered mine yet. PS. I also have SF.
At the moment, you could make Flash Orion GB145RF for smash attack in Zero-G Attackstadium. The chrome wheels you have are great, but not really for Zero-G attack.

PS: You could also use Diablo Nemesis GB145RF for sway-knockout (Zero-G Attack), because it's heavier.
I tried the combos you guys gave me and the two best were actually L-drago destructor 85 wd and diablo pegasus fd. when i battled them together they kept tying. so if you could name and pre-zero g combo that could beat either of those because they beat my kerbecs, tempo, eagle and sol blaze. I have more beys but those are some of my best.