"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
There aren't really any good combos using Fang that will stand a chance in today's meta, much less the Hasbro version.
What about just the face bolt and energy ring
The Facebolt is just the same as any other. Leone II, on the other hand, can work as a lesser substitute for Kerbecs, which you have, or Unicorno II in certain combinations that use tri-symmetrical Metal Wheels.

You could do Hades Leone II BD145WD with BD145 in Boost Mode for Stamina (would be better with Kerbecs), but it's outclassed by current top-tier Stamina combos, such as Duo Cygnus W145WD and Phantom Cancer W145WD.
You could try Salamander Ifrit W145CF, but it's a mediocre Zero-G Attacker.
im getting a beat lynx and a duo uranus. i have alot of top tier pieces except for boost disk 145.
You have to list your parts...
(Jul. 08, 2013  1:54 AM)cman832 Wrote: im getting a beat lynx and a duo uranus. i have alot of top tier pieces except for boost disk 145.

Are they Hasbro or Takara-Tomy? Post your parts and I will see what I can come up with for you.
all of them are takara tomy
phantom orion b:d
fang leone 130 w2d
wing pegasus s130rb
big bang pegasis 105 rf
ray striker d125 cs
gravity destroyer ad145 wd
bakushin susanow 90 wf
burn fireblaze 135 ms
meteo l-drago 105 lf
beat lynx th170 wd
duo uranus 230
poison zurafa s130 mb

edit: i also have diablo nemesis x:d and death quetzalcoatl 125 rdf
Defense
Duo Uranus S130 CS/RB

Stamina
Phantom Orion AD145 WD

Attack
Gravity Destroyer D125 RF

Edit: I did not see the last two you mentioned.

Death Leone D125 RF is another one to try.
MF-H Duo Bull BD145 (RB/RDF)

Are there any decent performance tip i could use besides these 2 are there also any spintrack i could substitute i could use BD145 but it's damaged Thank YOu
You can use e230, for a track, and cs, rs(for e230) rsf, and i think thats about it.
You use CS or RS as well. No other spin tracks could do as well really. Maybe E230.
(Jul. 08, 2013  3:05 AM)MFB-revolution Wrote: MF-H Duo Bull BD145 (RB/RDF)

Are there any decent performance tip i could use besides these 2 are there also any spintrack i could substitute i could use BD145 but it's damaged Thank YOu

I recommend BD145 over E230, but if it is damaged E230 is fine, and definitely use CS.
What improvements can be made on Scythe Gasher 230 SB I have pretty much every part but no 0g with he exception of Sb,W145,and CF
(Jul. 08, 2013  3:10 AM)MFB-revolution Wrote: What improvements can be made on Scythe Gasher 230 SB I have pretty much every part but no 0g with he exception of Sb,W145,and CF

Duo would be a better recommendation as opposed to Scythe, as well as changing SB for D.
Diablo kerbecs, or any heavier wheel could be used, or if you put sythe on a lower track like 100 and add an rs, also for diablo use any heavy track or r145/tr145 with r2f and one of the tips suggested if paired with a heavy track. Also if you have duo it would be very good.
(Jul. 08, 2013  3:13 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Diablo kerbecs, or any heavier wheel could be used, or if you put sythe on a lower track like 100 and add an rs, also for diablo use any heavy track or r145/tr145 and one of therios suggested. Also if you have duo it would be very good.

what tip would i put on Diablo Kerbecs TR145
R2F would be the best option. Substitutes can be LRF and RF. This would be for anti-attack.
(Jul. 08, 2013  3:11 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2013  3:10 AM)MFB-revolution Wrote: What improvements can be made on Scythe Gasher 230 SB I have pretty much every part but no 0g with he exception of Sb,W145,and CF

Duo would be a better recommendation as opposed to Scythe, as well as changing SB for D.
Just to add TH170 instead of 230.
Is the combo basalt aquario 230wd good because I had a battle against burn leon w105f and it lost easily so howcan I Iimprove it
(Jul. 08, 2013  3:46 AM)Dark Aquario 55 Wrote: Is the combo basalt aquario 230wd good because I had a battle against burn leon w105f and it lost easily so howcan I Iimprove it

Basalt Aquario 230 WD suffers from Balance issues which are created from WD being on a 230 Track. For the taller Tracks such as 230, D or SD Bottoms are preferred.

I recommend trying BD145 instead as it will solve the Balance issue.
If i only have the hasbro duo would it be a better bet to use Basalt Bull BD145 CS or Duo Bull BD145 CS

I also have basically every part but no 0g
Hasbro Duo is not worth using, use Basalt Bull BD145 CS.
how can i improve this customization :duo bull th170 d