yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
spin steal: orojya dragooon w145 d
attack: ifraid dragooon lw160 cf
How about Basalt bull bd145. Is it good
Ok? This is supposed to be a place where we Build a Combo for you... also, that is outclassed.
(Jul. 08, 2013  4:47 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2013  4:44 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2013  4:01 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: List your spare parts too. Is by any chance three of the spare parts are BD145, Kerbecs, and a R2F?
I have all those except for kerbecs.

You can make an Anti-attack combo with that, which is:

Diablo Nemesis BD145/TR145 RF
Is this good? What about Dragooon Ifraid BD145BCF?
It is great for beating Attack beyblades.
(Jul. 08, 2013  10:29 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: It is great for beating Attack beyblades.
What about my sychrom?
Yes, for anti attack/balance.

well bcf isnt a tip, maybe you mean gcf? But its still not very good.
(Jul. 08, 2013  10:30 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2013  10:29 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: It is great for beating Attack beyblades.
What about my sychrom?

Dragooon Ifraid BD145BCF
That is what he was referring too.
A actually I meant BSF sorry.
Ifraids really outclassed, do you think there's any other chwome wheel?
(Jul. 08, 2013  10:45 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Ifraids really outclassed, do you think there's any other chwome wheel?
Maybe dragoon goreim
(Jul. 08, 2013  10:45 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Ifraids really outclassed, do you think there's any other chwome wheel?

That's not true... Ifraid has Great Smash Attack/ Upper Smash (ask KainHighWind if you don't believe me) (hope I spelled that right lol) and Goreim is more useless than Ifraid if you ask me.
(Jul. 08, 2013  10:49 PM)Shining God MS Wrote:

That's not true... Ifraid has Great Smash Attack/ Upper Smash (ask KainHighWind if you don't believe me) (hope I spelled that right lol) and Goreim is more useless than Ifraid if you ask me.
So is Dragooon Ifraid BD145 BSF/RDF any food?

I meant useless in spin steal, or whatever this combo is, it would to determine which chrome wheel to use, if you tell us the point of this combo. Ex. bahamdia ifraid sa165 rf

(Jul. 08, 2013  10:51 PM)RagerBlade Wrote:

So is Dragooon Ifraid BD145 BSF/RDF any food?

Not sure ill have to test.
Then wyvang or balro woukd work there.
(Jul. 08, 2013  10:57 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Then wyvang or balro woukd work there.
I am saying with Dragooon and Ifraid since those are my only Zero G Beys
okay ill test
Ineed a combination for cosminc pegasis and earth virgo and flame libra
Can you post your parts so we can help you, please?
I dont know the names of the parts and they are the 9riginal beys
You can find the names by looking on beywiki.
Ok thanks ill get back to you on that

: Earth Virgo GB145BS Flame Libra T125ES
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F